Assassin's Creed: Hacked Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Altaïr smiled. Malik was aware of the ordeal long before he reached the Bureau, most likely due to the bells sounding off.

"Altaïr, you have returned. From the sound of Jerusalem, you have a gift for me?"

The red feather made its final appearance inside of the stone walls at that moment.

"Angelica de Pinciotti lies silent."

"I suspect she gave you no trouble?"

"None at all. In fact, some could say she embraced her death."

"Excellent. You should return to Masyaf and inform Al Mualim of your success here."

"I believe I shall. Safety and peace, Malik."

"And to you as well, Altaïr."

The white light returns, the symbol of the Animus, a broken triangle, appears before Desmond, then vanishing as the screen above him becomes transparent, pulling away back into the machine, Desmond returning to the present. Warren Vidic and Lucy Stillman watched over him as he worked, making sure the Animus didn't overload and kill him. Vidic was anxious, worrying about his deadline of a little more than a week, staring intently at Desmond as he sat up.

"Mr. Miles, you can go now. We're done for today."

"What's going on, doc? I was just finishing the memory when-"

"Ms. Stillman brought to my attention some very unsettling energy readings from the Animus, so she pulled you out to run some tests. Get some sleep; you need to pick up the pace."

"Whatever you say, doc."

Desmond stood, turning now to Lucy, focused on the small screen in front of her attempting to decipher the readings Vidic mentioned before.

"So, what's up with the Animus, Luce?"

"Just some odd spikes, that's all. It'll be ready for you when you come in tomorrow. Better get some sleep, Desmond. Long days ahead."

"Okay. Night, Lucy."

"Night, Desmond."

The former assassin returned to the quarters his captors provided him with, replaying Altaïr's memory in his head over and over. As he lied down for a nap, he noticed the small bulge in his own jeans, and hoped Lucy had not noticed.

Depending on how well this is received, I may or may not continue to tweak Assassin's Creed for Literotica, or I may even move on to other games. Thank you in advance for all who read and enjoy this story.

12