Assault on the Homestead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling her back against his chest, he rubbed her boobs through her blouse. "Don't you want some of this big black snake I have for you?"

"No!" she screamed as she struggled to get back to her feet. "Please! No!"

Bull just laughed as he held her with one hand while pulling her t-shirt off over her head. Jessica was whimpering in panic as she folded her arms across the bra that was still covering her boobs. Picking her up like a ragdoll, Bull laid her over his knees. She squealed in protest as he pulled her jeans down her legs. In just her bra and panties, she was squirming and kicking as she tried to get away.

When Vanessa heard Jessica scream, she ran toward the living room. Ryker grabbed her as she started by him and held her back. All she could do was watch as her friend was stripped by the big black man.

I wanted to burst into the house and kill all of the rotten bastards, but JD was on the porch with his rifle and the three in the house were all heavily armed. I might be able to get a couple of them, but there was no way I could kill all four before they killed me. The women would be exposed to wild gunfire and after I was dead, they would still be at the surviving men's mercy. All I could do was watch helplessly.

Bull unhooked Jessica's bra. She was trying her best to keep her boobs covered by clutching the bra to her chest. He grabbed the bra and ripped it out of her hands. Jessica's eyes were wide in terror as he threw it across the room where it landed in a tiny pile of white.

Taking both of her wrists in one of his huge hands, he raised her arms over her head. She had no choice but to let her breasts be exposed to everyone. They were not very big, but they stood out proudly in front of her.

Bull grinned at Marcus as he used his other hand to pull on the tiny nipples. "Just a mouthful, but damn, don't they look sweet?"

Using one hand to hold Jessica's arms over her head, Bull reached down and put his other hand on her pussy. Desperately, Jessica clamped her thighs together. Bull leaned forward and bit her ear hard. Jessica screamed in pain and fear. "If you want to play hard, we can." He caressed her right breast gently as he cupped it in his hand. Then, grabbing her nipple he pinched hard.

Jessica stiffened and screamed as the unexpected pain shot through her body. Bull twisted her nipple cruelly. Whimpering in pain, she turned her head in shame as she parted her thighs. "Good girl." Bull laughed as he reached down and pulled her panties to the side. Jessica's pussy was now exposed for everyone to see.

Bull slid his thick finger up and down the outside of her pussy. As it slid across her clit, Jessica gasped. Bull kept sliding his finger up and down her pussy as he nuzzled her ear. Jessica turned her head away, but this only exposed her neck to his mouth. His teeth nibbled the tender skin of her neck as he kissed and sucked his way down to her shoulder.

Jessica threw her head back and gasped as she felt his thick finger slid between her lips and into her open pussy. As he continued to kiss her neck, his finger established a steady rhythm as it pushed in and out of her.

In spite of herself, Jessica's pussy was lubricating in response to his stroking finger. Her juices were glistening on his hand as he fingered her. We watched her breathing become deeper and a slight flush spread across her skin. Her nipples were hard and stiff as her hips started to twitch. Bull smiled as he inserted a second finger into her. Jessica moaned as her hips slowly began to rock back and forth to meet his fingers.

"AAAAAHHH!" Jessica wailed as his thumb rubbed her clit. She was panting now and her hips were thrusting to meet his hand. Her body betrayed her as she arched her hips forward off his lap and eagerly pumped her wet pussy against his rapidly thrusting fingers.

Her hips jerked spasmodically as he slammed his fingers into her. Suddenly, her whole body stiffened and she screamed as an orgasm tore through her.

JD heard her screams and came running in from the porch. Expecting to find a woman in distress, instead, he saw a woman in the throes of orgasmic release. Putting his gun down, he walked up to the couch for a better look.

As she realized how completely her body had betrayed her, she started crying. Bull released her hands and laid her back on the couch. Jessica put her hands over her face as sobs shook her body.

Bull stood and quickly stripped naked. She watched through her tears, as he revealed his hard chiseled body. His large thick cock stood out from a forest of pubic hair. Thick veins ran up to a large plum shaped head. It was bobbing in response to his arousal as he joined her on the couch.

Jessica's body was weak in surrender. She raised her hips as he slid her panties from her body. She had trimmed her pubic hair to a small strip above her mound. It was like a small dark arrow pointing the way to her carnal delights. Her pussy was a deep glistening pink as it opened in preparation for breeding. Her legs parted easily as he lowered his body between them. Holding himself slightly above her, Bull reached down and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her wet slit. Jessica jerked as she felt the purple head rubbing up and down between her sensitive wet lips. She stiffened as she felt him slide his cock deep into her. With short slow strokes, he pushed ever deeper into her warm pink cavity of sensual pleasure. The young girl's eyes flew open in surprise as she felt her pussy stretched and filled more than she had ever experienced. The only man she had ever been with was her fiancé. He could never fill her completely like the long black cock that was now buried within her.

Bull started to move faster. His cock was glistening with her arousal as he buried himself completely inside her with every long stroke. His big body was pushing her back and forth on the couch as he thrust his cock hard in and out of her wet pussy. Jessica closed her eyes and willed her body to be still and not respond, but she could not control it. In spite of herself, she felt her pussy throbbing as it opened up to take the big black shaft that was plunging to her deepest depths.

Jessica bit her lower lip as she felt the intense sensations building up inside her. Her pussy was burning in response as she felt the big cock rubbing places that had never been touched. Desperately, she tried to stop the orgasm she could feel rising within her, but her body continued to betray her. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him hard against her. Whimpering in immoral pleasure, she began lifting her hips up to meet his thrusts.

Her moans of pleasure filled the room as she welcomed his illicit cock into her pink well of sexual delight. She arched her back, pushing her pussy up to meet him as she strained to get every inch of his pounding cock deep inside her.

Keeping his cock buried inside her, Bull gripped her ass in his big hands and lifted her up against his chest. She ground her clit against the hair surrounding his cock as she let her head fall forward against his shoulder. Shifting his body, Bull sat upright on the couch. He turned until his ass was near the edge and his head and shoulders were leaning against the back. Jessica was now sitting straight up, grinding her pussy against the cock that was still buried in her. Bull stopped thrusting and remained still and looked up at her.

Unbelievably, Jessica started moving her hips. She gradually started rising and falling on his cock, just an inch or two with each stroke. Looking at Vanessa, a sob burst from her lips. She hated what she was doing, but she could not stop herself. She had never experienced anything as intense as what she was feeling now. Tears were running down her cheeks as she started to fuck the big black cock.

Leaning forward, she placed her hands on Bull's shoulders as her ass started moving faster and faster in a depraved frenzy. Sweat was gleaming on her naked body as she plunged her soaked pussy up and down. Now, her sobs were replaced by moans as her passion rose. Dropping her head, she sank her teeth into the side of Bull's neck and screamed as her body exploded in rapture.

As her passion subsided, she slumped forward on Bull's chest, her small breasts flattened against his muscles. Bull was not finished with her. Lifting her off his cock, he made her knell on the cushions. She placed her hands on the arm of the couch and arched her back, presenting her pussy to him. She was still gasping for breath as she felt Bull knelling behind her. She lurched forward and screamed in delight as she felt his big cock plunge all of the way deep inside her. Bracing her hands on the arm at the end of the couch, she steadied herself to receive his deep powerful strokes. She closed her eyes and moaned in obvious pleasure as he filled her with each long thrust.

A wicked smile crossed her face when Bull grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. Her back was arched back. Her small breasts were thrust forward, the hard tips throbbing in passion. She was thrusting back to meet Bull's cock when she felt something hard and wet brush her cheek. Her eyes flew open in surprise. Marcus was standing naked in front of her. His hard cock was rubbing her cheek as he held it up to her. She knew what he wanted. Slowly, she opened her mouth and let Marcus slide his cock between her lips.

Marcus tilted his head back in pleasure as he started pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. Jessica was rocking back and forth as both men fucked her pulsating naked body. She willingly swayed her body back and forth as her hot body consumed the two big black cocks. Streams of her hot juices were flowing over one black cock and down her thighs as her tongue and lips eagerly worshipped the one in her mouth.

Marcus stopped stroking and watched as she worked her mouth on him. The intense erotic sensations she was experiencing from two cocks at once, was too much for Jessica to withstand. Moaning loudly she was pushing back to meet Bull's cock as she sucked eagerly on the one in her mouth. Bull stopped stroking her as the two men allowed her pussy and mouth to swallow both of their cocks. They both smiled as they watched Jessica fucking herself on their long cocks. She was moaning and rocking her body in depraved abandon as she welcomed them at both ends of her body.

Her passion was unrestrained as she frantically gave herself to the two big black men. The intensity with which she was fucking them was too much for them to remain still for very long. Marcus began sliding his cock against her tongue. He threw his head back and moaned as she licked and sucked his balls. She enthusiastically sucked his cock back between her lips as Bull, grabbed her hips and started stabbing his cock frantically into her wet pink sexual cavern. The room was silent except for her moans and the sound of Bull's body as it slapped against her ass.

Their movements built to a crescendo of erotic ecstasy. Marcus was the first to release. His hips thrust forward and froze as he held her mouth down on his pulsing cock. Jessica's cheeks swelled as her mouth filled with his creamy juice. She had never taken cum into her mouth before, but she had no choice. For the first time in her life, she felt it sliding across her tongue and down her throat as she swallowed his hot load.

Bull was not far behind. His cock was making a staccato of loud slaps against her as he drove hard for his release. Burying himself deep inside her, he bellowed as his cock shot pulsing streams of his potent cum into her unprotected pussy. Feeling herself filled by cum at both ends, Jessica felt her own release wash over her again. Her whole body tensed as she took the two loads and exploded into rapturous pleasure.

Jessica slumped down onto the couch in exhaustion as the two cock slipped from her body. She lay there limp from the power of her multiple orgasms. Covering her face with her hands, she was wracked by sobs. She recognized her body's betrayal as she realized how much she had enjoyed the sexual humiliation she had just endured.

Across the room, Ryker still had his arms around Vanessa's waist, holding her tight against him. My guts tightened within me as I saw his hands start to rub her body. She struggled as she felt him pull her shirt up out of her jeans. He easily held her with one arm as her flat belly came into view.

Vanessa was pleading, "No! Oh God, Please! No!"

Ryker smiled. "Just wait. You will be begging me for more before we are through."

It was all I could do to contain myself. I wanted to go charging into the room and kill the son of a bitch. But, it would not do Vanessa any good if I got myself killed, and where was Ashley?

Ryker now had his hand on my wife's bare belly as he slid it back and forth across her smooth skin. She was jerking and straining to get away from him, but he held her easily. Reaching up, he hooked his fingers in the collar of her shirt. Vanessa gasped as he ripped it down the front and exposed her chest. Her beautiful large breasts were heaving inside her bra as she gasped and strained to get away.

"You want me to rip that bra off too? Or, are you going to be nice and cooperate?"

Vanessa glared at Ryker and then spit in his face. He smiled at her and slowly reached up and rubbed the spittle with his hand. Suddenly, quick as a snake, his open hand collided with the side of her face. Her head snapped to the side as the slap brought tears to her eyes.

"We can do this the hard way or the easy way. That is up to you. But, either way, you are going to get fucked." He nodded toward my daughter's bedroom, "Or, do you want me to go in there with that little girl?"

Terror gripped Vanessa. "NO! Leave her alone!"

"Then be nice to me."

Ryker grabbed the front of her bra and pulled on it. Vanessa struggled and hit at his face. Suddenly, there was a loud metallic click. Vanessa froze as she looked at the open knife in his hand. Sliding the knife between her breasts, he suddenly yanked the blade against the front of her bra. The sharp blade easily cut the elastic between the cups and her naked breasts bounced into view.

Instinctively, Vanessa quickly crossed her arms, trying in vain to cover her bare breasts. Her arms could not completely cover her big D cup boobs. They bulged out on either side of her arms like large soft melons. Running his knife up her arm, he sliced the bra straps over each of her shoulders.

Vanessa shivered as Ryker lightly ran the point of his knife across her skin and down her body. Slowly, the point traced a line across her belly and up the mound that was bulging around her left arm. "Do you want me to cut the rest of it off, or are you going to take it off?"

Vanessa slowly let her arms drop. The mutilated bra fell to the floor and she stood before them with her magnificent breasts on display. They were quivering in frustration as her chest heaved, fighting the sobs that threatened to burst from her lips. The nipples puckered and hardened as they were exposed to the air and the eyes of the men. They stood out in twin peaks like pencil erasers. My wife stood and glared at Ryker with hatred as he took in the sight of the beautiful mounds that were revealed before him.

Head high, she stood in defiance, letting his eyes drink in her breasts. Slowly, he walked around her, observing her from all angles. He paused for a moment looking at her ass. The tight jeans which encased it, just accentuated the tight curves. Continuing around, he stopped in front of her. She closed her eyes and grimaced as he lifted her left breast in his hand. Her large breast trembled and shook as he bounced it in his hand. Gripping her distended nipple in his fingers, he twisted it back and forth as if he was tuning a radio.

"Look at me!" he demanded.

Vanessa opened her eyes and made eye contact with him. "Take off your jeans."

She hesitated for a moment. Then, her hands moved to her belt buckle. As we all watched, she kicked off her boots and unbuckled her belt. She glared at Ryker as she popped the snap and opened the zipper. Putting her flattened hands inside her jeans, she slid them over her hips. Pushing them down her firm slim thighs, she let them fall at her feet.

Now, the black thong panties I had given her last Valentine's Day, were the only thing she was wearing. The small area in the front barely covered her mound, while the thin strap in the back disappeared between the glorious round cheeks of her firm ass.

Once again, Ryker walked around her, looking at the woman he knew he was about to take. When he got behind her, he stopped. Vanessa's cheeks clenched as she felt his hand caressing her ass. He ran his hand over her as if she were a prize animal he was going to buy.

Moving back in front of her, he commanded, "Kneel!"

Vanessa just stared back at him. "Do you want me to remind you about what happens if you don't do what I tell you?"

Gradually, Vanessa sank to her knees. At eye level, she could see the bulge in the front of his jeans. She looked up at him and waited. With an evil smile, he growled, "You know what to do."

Vanessa pulled on his belt as she unfastened the buckle. The loud pop of the snap broke the expectant silence as she opened the top and pulled down the zipper. She paused for a moment, then she reached inside and felt around inside his boxers. Grasping what she sought, she pulled his cock out into the light. His cock had a long slender shaft that was topped by a large head. It grew bigger as she held it in her hand.

Looking up at him, she pleaded, "Please don't make me do this."

Without removing his eyes from her face, he ordered, "JD! Go get the little girl."

"No!" Vanessa screamed. Lunging forward she started feverishly kissing Ryker's cock. Licking up and down the shaft, she nibbled at the sides as she moved her mouth back up to the head. Taking a deep breath, slowly, she took the head into her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked gently on the unwelcome flesh. As I watched, she took it out of her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head as she licked the precum from the tip. Her mouth moved up and down the shaft as her lips made small sucking kissing sounds. I knew exactly what he was feeling. Her sweet mouth had sucked my cock many times. She is an expert at giving oral pleasure.

Her hand was stroking the shaft as she licked and sucked on the head. Her blonde hair swayed as she moved her head up and down on him. Ryker closed his eyes and smiled as he enjoyed the pleasure she was giving him.

After a few minutes, Ryker pulled Vanessa to her feet. Spinning her around, he held her hips still and pushed her shoulders forward. She leaned over at the waist and put her hands on the back of my leather chair. Her big breasts hung down below her, swaying as Ryker placed his hands on her hips. Hooking his fingers in her panties, he slid them down her legs. She lifted her feet and allowed him to remove them completely. Completely nude, Vanessa waited for what was coming.

Pushing her feet further apart, Ryker observed, "Nice, a natural blonde."

Vanessa jumped when she felt his finger brush the outside of her pussy. He moved his finger up and down between her inner lips a few times. She jumped every time it crossed her asshole and touched her pink opening. Bringing his finger back down a final time, he slid it inside her tight pink opening.

"Damn girl, you're going to have to loosen up. You need to juice up for me or this is gonna hurt."

He stroked his finger in and out of her for a minute and then declared, "She is too damn dry. I want her nice and juicy."

Jessica was still sprawled on the couch recovering from her ordeal. "Bull, bring that other bitch over here."

Pulling Jessica to her feet, Bull drug her over to Ryker. Shoving her toward Vanessa, Ryker ordered her, "Get down there and make her pussy nice and wet for me."