Assertiveness Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finished the song with an extra chorus and froze, still as a statue when her boobs stopped jiggling. The whole show had lasted only about five minutes, yet seemed much longer.

There was a very pregnant pause before one of the boys—the first one she assessed that prompted my plan—looked her straight in the eye and spoke. "Mind if I feel them?"

Melanie looked at him, then at me almost imperceptibly nodding yes, then at the other boys—each in turn—before turning back to the first and saying, "That's a perfect example of assertive behavior, and, as positive reinforcement, of course you may."

She walked over to him and presented her mammaries for his tactile enjoyment. He squeezed them this way and that, smashed them together, bobbled them about, tweaked the big nipples around, rubbed them around on his face, and finally sucked each nipple.

The boy sitting next to him then said, "May I play with them, too?" so Melanie moved over to him, and he pretty much did the same thing, with the same shit-eating grin as the first kid.

And so, each boy, in turn, asked, and she granted their request until all were done and grinning ear to ear.

We heard a door slam outside, and Melanie quickly slipped the shirt back on, reminding the boys that "mums the word" before we all filed out of the room and walked outside. There were actually several cars and pick-ups out there, to pick up the kids on the last day of final exams.

Melanie and I had to walk past all of them to get to my car parked down by the principal's office where we'd come in. The moms, dads, siblings, and grandparents were all staring at us. Were they gazing at my erection that refused to deflate or Melanie's bodacious nippley tits bouncing beneath a stretched-out tee emblazoned with a salacious message? Perhaps both, or the fact that we definitely did not look like we were from anywhere around there.

I noticed as Melanie got into my car that the crotch of her jeans were soaked clear through and told her I needed to fuck ASAP.

"Yeah, me too. Can't wait 'til we get back home, so let's find some place around here and get down to it like immediately," she suggested.

So I tooled on down the road a ways, turned off on a side road, then off it onto a gravel road and pulled over. Melanie had stripped buck-naked and was tearing off my shorts and sucking me so fine even before the car came to a full stop.

It seemed like a secluded spot, but when the dust cleared, I saw parked up ahead a red Ford F-350 dualie, and it was kinda rocking a bit. Could there be more than one such vehicle in this remote neck of the woods? I don't think so!

It appeared I had discovered the principal and librarian in a lover's tryst. If it was good enough spot for them, then it was good enough for us.

We sucked and licked and groped and fucked in that spot for well over an hour, and I had to drive like a maniac to get us back to town and to work on time, but we did it.

Though I've encountered many a pair of breasts before her and in the nearly 30 years since, Melanie's still remain on my list of Top Ten Terrific Tits, and I'd bet they're on those boy's list, too.

And when it comes to being assertive, well, Melanie certainly was.

12