Assignation in Atlanta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old expression of determination was on her face as she stood above him. Her voice, low and urgent, took on a sharp edge of command. “Sam, I’ve dreamed of this moment for thirty years, and nothing else has entered my mind for the last three weeks. I need you in me Sam, now.”

She moved to the bed, dropping her gown on the floor. Sam undressed quickly, as she awaited him, legs spread wide, watching him with lust in her eyes. Sam climbed on top, harder than he ever remembered, and stropped her sopping pussy with his cock. They explored each others mouths, and Sam sensed she was right on the edge. He felt the inside of her thighs quiver as he slipped into her. She strained up to meet him, and came with a gasping, shuddering orgasm. Her passion startled him, and he lay lay quietly on top of her until her shudders subsided.

He pulled back slowly, thrust into her once more gently, and she came again. He lay still another moment while she slid down from the peak, then she hooked her heels behind his legs and began the same slow powerful pelvic thrusts that burned themselves into his memory that night so long ago.

This time he met her thrust for thrust, her equal now in this combat. She grunted with each thrust as she climbed the peak again and her grunts excited him further. Once more he had the sense that she was drawing out his very essence and it drove him to even greater efforts. They went over the edge together, then lay quiet, gasping from the effort.

As their senses returned, he realized they had made a lot of noise. It struck him as funny, and he whispered, “Do you suppose the neighbors heard us?” She giggled for a moment, then took his face in her hands and dissolved in tears.

“Sam, oh Sam, I’ve waited so long.”

Sam’s own emotions were out of control. Speechless from the lump in his throat, he kissed her gently. She lowered her legs and he rolled left, then right to let her close them. Now he straddled her, his cock still trapped inside as her legs squeezed tight together.

Desire smoldered in her eyes, and she began to move gently under him. Her movements generated delicious sensations in his softening cock and he felt himself grow hard again. They fucked slowly and easily, then passion rose. Their movements became stronger and more urgent until they rose again to an orgasmic crescendo.

Now they lay quietly, breathing hard while passion subsided. Sam suddenly thought of the biblical verse, “and the two shall become as one.” For the first time in his life he thought he understood its meaning.

He slid his hand down to the small of her back and held her tightly, rolling them over together to lie face-to-face on their sides, still connected. The intensity of Sam’s feelings for her was like nothing he had ever experienced.

Tears in her eyes, she caressed his cheek, and stroked his hair. “Don’t ever leave me, Sam.”

The lump was still in his throat, and for a moment he couldn’t speak. When words came, he whispered, “Only death babe, nothing else can separate us now.”

They weren’t youngsters, and for both the day had been long and stressful. As Sam studied her face, Emily’s eyelids drooped, she relaxed and her breathing became deep and regular. Sam didn’t know when he fell asleep himself or when he slipped out of her, but during the night a full bladder awakened him. They were lying side-by-side now, and for a moment he was disoriented. He got up as quietly as he could and went to relieve himself.

He returned fully awake to watch her sleeping. The night was warm and they’d been sleeping on top of the covers. A gentle breeze ruffled the curtains by the open window and the light of a full moon streamed in. Her form and her features were clear in the moonlight. Emotion rose again in his throat, and a verse from a poem popped into his mind, a poem read long ago in his youth. “Benedicts awake, and gaze upon your sleeping wives, on soft-skinned thigh and softer breast, revealed by careless gown.”

He watched in wonder, his heart filled with turmoil over the intensity of his feelings. He had come here to do a job, he thought, to rectify his failure to do her justice as a lover on that night so long ago. But on that night they had bonded, suddenly and surprisingly to them both. Over time, that bond had stretched and broken, but tonight the broken ends had knotted together, more firmly than ever. Only now there was no impediment to their staying together. Indeed, he thought, only death could part them.

The night was cooling off, and Emily had curled up on her side facing away from him. He crawled in bed behind her, snuggled up and pulled the covers over them. She stirred, came half-awake and muttered in her sleep, but he wrapped his arm around her and drew her close, whispering, “It’s all right.” She sighed and relaxed, her breathing once more deep and regular.

Sam fell asleep that way, and awoke to sunshine streaming in the room. They had rolled over in their sleep, and during the night they’d kicked off the covers. Emily lay on her back naked, snoring softly. Sam watched in wonderment for a moment, then realized he had to go to the bathroom again.

When he returned, he scanned her body head-to-toe and caught his breath at how beautiful she appeared to him. Desire rose again as he knelt beside her studying her breasts. He had a lascivious urge to suckle them and leaned down to breathe on her nipple. It hardened at the warmth of his breath and he took it between his lips, gently sucking it and tickling the tip with his tongue.

She stirred, gasping at his touch, then stretched luxuriously as she came fully awake. She sighed and tousled his hair as he worked over both her breasts. Then she pushed his head down, first gently, then insistently. He knew what she wanted and kissed his way down her body.

She rolled up to meet him, and spread her legs to give him access. In the bright morning light, he studied her pussy.

This was a new experience. Sarah, steeped in the Victorian tradition of, “nice girls don’t,” had never been willing to explore her sexuality. Sex was a wifely duty to serve her husband, not something to be mutually enjoyed. She was modest to the point of prudishness and had never allowed him to closely examine her anatomy. The sight of Emily’s pussy right under his nose now, aroused him to a peak of lust.

She had shaved all but a tuft of hair on her mons. The hair was dark as the hair on her head had been before. Her outer labia were plump with her arousal, making a perfect little football, and her inner labia protruded from their slit. Her scent intoxicated him. He had an urge to kiss and lick her, but resisted the urge and lay for a moment blowing gently on her labia.

His breath aroused her further, her inner labia swelled as they engorged with blood, and the juices of her arousal glistened. She sighed, spreading her legs further, and thrust her pelvis up to meet him. Her pussy opened up now, the inner labia spreading like petals on a flower. Her clit emerged from its hood like a ripe grape, inviting him to dine. He could no longer resist the urge.

She gasped as he touched her clit with the tip of his tongue, and her thighs quivered. She was on the edge again, and instinctively he drew back. Now he ran the tip of his tongue up and down the folds between her pelvis and thigh and she groaned, squirming at his touch. He worked his tongue up and down her slit, then suckled her labia. She was rising to a crescendo of lust and need, and now he took her clit in his mouth, sucking it and ravishing it with his tongue. She growled gutturally, and grabbed his head to push it onto her as her pelvis thrust uncontrollably. For a moment Sam was afraid he’d smother, as she cried out in the throes of another violent orgasm.

She subsided quickly. Both lay quietly now, catching their breath. Sam’s head was still pillowed on her inner thigh, and he felt her hand on his cock, pulling on him. He shifted position so they lay head-to-foot. She fondled him, then suddenly pushed him hard onto his back, rolled on top and swung her leg over to straddle him. Her pussy was right in his face, and the urge was in him again to lick and suck it, but his eyes widened as she began to mouth his cock.

Now all his concentration centered on the delicious new sensation of this loving woman’s attention. He twitched involuntarily and gasped as she alternately suckled him, slid her mouth up and down his shaft, and licked around his glans. He had shot his bolt the night before, and knew he couldn’t cum again, but these sensations were like nothing he had ever felt. He wanted more, but there was nothing left in him, and his lust evaporated.

Her pussy was still in front of his face and its presence was a challenge to his manhood. Without lust, he went to work again, less intensely this time, more calculated to bring her slowly to a peak, and indeed he succeeded. Her orgasm was less violent, but no less intense than before, and now both of them lay completely sated.

Emily rolled off, and turned to lie face-to-face with him. They lay silently for a few moments gazing intently at one another. Finally, Emily spoke. “You’re awfully good at that, Sam, you must have a lot of experience.”

“Experience? For fifty years I was married to a woman who wouldn’t let me see her naked. Sex was a wifely duty she performed when necessary. The only other woman I ever made love to was you, and you remember how that was. No babe, it had to be instinct, it certainly wasn’t experience. And by the way, you did pretty well yourself.”

For a long moment Emily was silent. Tears trickled from her eyes. Again she spoke. “Sam, I used to wonder about having a man’s mouth on me, but the thought of having a man in my mouth was repugnant. With you, Sam, I’m in a different world. It seems all right and I’m driven to please you in every way I can. Thirty years ago, Sam, I said I love you. It’s true, Sam. It’s really true.”

The intensity of their feelings overwhelmed them both, and Sam realized they had to come back to earth. A devilish thought struck him and his eyes glinted with humor as he asked, “Well, did that get me out of your system?”

She looked at him quizzically for a moment, then humor lit her eyes. “Sam Franklin, I’m going to keep you naked and feed you on raw eggs, raw oysters and rare steak, and you’re going to do this for me all day, every day for the rest of our lives.”

“Sounds like a good idea, but what say we have a shower first.”

“O.K. Race you to the bathroom.”

She kissed him soundly, pushed him away and ran toward the bathroom. He was on the wrong side of the bed and it took him a moment longer, but he caught her at the bathroom door. She giggled as he grabbed her, turned her around and kissed her hard. She melted in his arms for a moment, then looked up at him, smiling.

Sam asked, “Shall we shower together?”

“Wouldn’t have it any other way. When we finish, I’m going to fix us a big breakfast. Then, maybe we should get acquainted.”

12