Assigned Seating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No hands, dear one." Diana took a deep breath and leaned back on her elbows, still watching Hazel intently.

Hazel guided Diana's feet up over her shoulders and let them rest on her back as she moved towards the divan. Diana's thighs parted as Hazel came closer. Hazel leaned in and inhaled deeply, her nose stroking the fabric in a smooth motion upwards. Diana gasped so quietly that Hazel wasn't sure if she heard it. Hazel breathed in again. This woman was intoxicating in every aspect. The scent of her arousal was sandalwood tinged with musk and honey. Hazel licked at Diana's inner thigh just along the outer edges of the silken border. She slipped her tongue under the edge of the fabric and grasped the lavender silk with her teeth, gently pulling it away. Diana assisted by slipping the pale silk down over her hips. Hazel leaned in again and licked at the other thigh, but this time, she ran her tongue down and underneath the lavender border. Diana's gasp was audible this time.

"Patience," whispered Diana, and Hazel wasn't sure which one of them the command was meant for.

Diana slipped the silk down her thighs a bit more and Hazel tugged them down the older woman's legs with her teeth, slowly and gently, placing kisses and licks down Diana's legs along the way. This time, the maddeningly slow pace was to Hazel's advantage. She wanted to taste every inch of Diana's body. Hazel nibbled down Diana's firm thighs and licked the hollow behind her knee. She continued down and followed the curve of Diana's calf into her ankle with small kisses and into the high arch of her foot. When Diana's panties were on the floor, Hazel was throbbing with desire. Diana was visibly flushed, panting, and the scent of her arousal was strong.

"Now, Hazel," Diana breathed, "Show me what that flirtatious tongue of yours can do besides flatter women at dinner parties."

Hazel grinned up at Diana, her hazel eyes flashing in delight. "I hope this is an honors class."

Diana's musical laughter melted quickly into a rapturous moan of pleasure.

-

"Hazel, can you come into my study," her father called as she came through the patio door. Her hair was still wet from swimming and she was toweling it dry. Classes didn't begin for another six weeks, so Hazel still had a large chunk of summer vacation to enjoy. Her father, sporting a fresh tan, was sitting at his desk, a cream linen envelope and letter laid out in front of him on the green blotter.

"It seems you made quite an impression at the conference last week," he said as she entered the spacious study. Hazel stopped short as he raised the envelope and waved it. "At least, you seem to have made quite an impression on Ms. Argent," he continued. "You must have had some conversation with her during dinner."

"She's a brilliant lady," Hazel responded, sitting down in the chair across from her father and using the towel to hide the blush now creeping up her neck.

"Yes, brilliant and incredibly gorgeous. I'm lucky she and your mother are good friends or I would have had my face slapped for staring at her for the past two decades!" He laughed out loud and ran his palm over the cream linen letter.

"Did you fancy her, Dad?" Hazel asked her father with a grin.

He ran his fingertips along the bold flowing script. He was clearly lost in his memories. "Everyone fancied Diana," her father responded. "Everyone." He looked up at her, coming back to the present. "But Diana is very particular. In more than just love. The woman has more money than she could ever spend in one lifetime, but she chooses where it goes very carefully."

"Did she ever marry?" Hazel asked.

"No," her father said, "Diana has had a string of lovers on and off but nothing serious that I ever heard of."

"Did you ever try to go for her? Before you and Mom became serious?" Hazel asked.

"I flirted with Diana, I can't deny that," her father responded with a smile, "but your mother would have had a better time winning her. Honestly, I wondered if they were lovers before your mother and I really got serious. They were quite close friends in college and Diana seems to prefer the company of women over men."

Hazel blanched at the thought of she and her mother having been with the same woman. Hazel's father must have noticed the color draining from her face.

"Don't worry, Peanut; your mother had the same look on her face when I suggested that she and Diana were lovers. They were good friends, but never lovers."

Hazel breathed a sigh of relief, if for a completely different reason than her father suspected. "So what's going on?" she asked.

"Oh yes! The letter!" He picked up a leaf of the fine linen. The handwriting was bold and dark, as if written with a wide nib fountain pen. "Diana has invited you to spend the rest of the summer at her place on the coast. She says I owe you a true summer vacation for making you go to that dreary convention," he laughed.

Hazel's blush returned in full force as she remembered that night a week ago, and the potential of what awaited her over the next six weeks.

Hazel was in her room, sitting cross legged next to her suitcase which was laid out in the middle of her four poster bed, most of her wardrobe strewn across every piece of furniture as Hazel decided what to bring to Diana's. She was holding up a sapphire blue cocktail dress to the light coming in her balcony doors when her mother came in.

"You wore that dress the night your father was presented with his Man of the Year award from the Chamber of Commerce." her mother said as she reached out and ran a finger down the shimmering fabric. "You have grown into such a stunning woman, Hazel."

Hazel smiled and put the dress down as her mother moved a pile of shorts and sat down on a corner of the bed. She had a soft tissue paper package in her hand. "You know, we never did talk much about the conference. Did you have a nice time?"

Hazel paused as she was folding a pair of jeans into the case. Her mother seemed to be looking for a story but how could Hazel possibly tell her what had happened? She knew Hazel was attracted to women as well but Hazel had never tried to discuss the details of her sexuality with her mother. She honestly wasn't sure if her mother was comfortable with the idea of her daughter being intimate with another woman. Hazel's mother was still looking at her expectantly, so Hazel chose to answer simply, "Yes. I had a very nice time." Hazel smiled involuntarily, remembering Diana's legs in the Louboutins, her hair swaying in time with her steps down the hall, and the sound of her voice when it dropped low with passion.

"Hazel, Diana wrote me a letter as well," her mother said quietly, her eyes still on her daughter and full of love.

Hazel's heart skipped a beat and she blanched, wondering if Diana had told her mother everything. She stared in shock as her mother stood and unwrapped the tissue paper package. She draped a silver silk negligee down across the top of Hazel's suitcase.

"Diana asked that I send you with this." Hazel's mother kissed her flushed cheek softly and whispered into her ear, "Have a wonderful summer, my darling."

12