Assignment: Earth Day 2004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have found some interesting animal imitations for you to see, follow me." Jennie jests with her finger for Jimmy the cameraman to follow her. "Here we have the yoga section where they are interlaced into each other fucking and sucking in oil." The tiny group was engrossed in their groping and pumping. Jennie walked up to a beautiful lady and got her attention.

"Hi, I'm Jennie Crawford, SEXTASY-TV, covering the Earth Day events. I understand this is a group that's imitating...?" Jennie asked while partially squatting. Putting the cock-like microphone to the woman's lips. Jimmy the cameraman never missed a beat in angling he camera to catch Jennie's panties that showed every time she bent over.

"Earth Worms." The cute brunet chuckled. The cameraman zoomed in on her perky breasts then her comrades that were still humping each other wildly.

"Earth Worms?" Jennie questioned. Putting the cock-microphone to the cute women's lips.

"Yea, I know we don't look like Earth Worms. Like the Mermaid section dressed up like mermaids but worms wrap around a lot of other worms so were doing that." She giggled shyly and shrugged her shoulders as the camera moved back to her and Jennie. A man behind them was pulling the woman back to him while another woman was sucking his cock feverishly. Another couple drove into each other with heated passions while kissing another couple. It appeared to be a small sea of intertwined bodies. Slightly oiled and slippery.

"Well the orgy is in full swing here in New York and every body seems to be happy. Here at the Act like an Animal and Fuck Fest." Jennie straightened up and fixed her black mini-skirt. Putting the cock-like microphone to her lips smiling and licking her lips.

"This has been Jennie Crawford, SEXTASY-TV from New York, Earth Day 2004. Back to you Chris." Jennie puckered her lips and blew a kiss into the camera.

Chris Douglas, Washington DC~
"Thank you Jennie, always a pleasure." Chris said sitting behind the anchor desk in his swivel chair. His smile grew as he looked at his papers then into the lens.

"More Earth Day facts for you: You share your birthday with at least nine million other people in the world. If your having an Earth Day Birthday. Happy Birthday to nine million of you, give or take." He snickered.

"The tongue is the strongest muscle in the body." Chris licks his lips slowly and seductively. Licking his upper nose and lower chin. Then smiles. "Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older. Kind of like a lottery, huh?"

"Now lets go live to Washington State where the Tree Huggers are embracing foliage. Covering the Earth Day event in Washington is Tina Sanchez. Tina..." Chris sat back in his chair, letting out a big sigh.

Tina Sanchez, Washington State~
"Hello, I'm Tina Sanchez. Happy Earth Day everybody. We are live at the Washington National Forest. The Tree Huggers have chosen Earth Day 2004 to be their date for the big Tree Hugging Rally." Tina had a spanish accent to her speech that was exotic. Her slinky frame wiggled seductively while walking along the outer edge of the woods.

"As you can see behind me, some of today's participants decided to do their hugging in their birth-day suits. And over here we have the Medic-truck ready and loaded with cream for those who don't know what poison Oak or poison Ivy looks like." Tina strolled along with her cock-like microphone poised to her latino lips. Her camouflage pants drew tight around her sexy frame. Her black tank top with SEXTASY-TV on the front wrapped around her perky breasts.

"If you look over here you can see one man actually humping the tree." Tina walked up behind a man that was pumping wildly at the tree's base while hugging it. "Sir are you enjoying yourself on this fine Earth Day 2004." Tina asked giggling, while placing the cock-like microphone to his mouth.

Looking at the camera with a shocked look on his face. The man opened his mouth and engulfed the microphone with one quick forward lunge of his mouth. Tina was startled and in fear for her hand let's go of the microphone. Still in his mouth and still humping the tree. The camera shook from the camera-mans laughter while Tina tried to remove the cock-like microphone from the man's lips.

"Sorry sir, but this is a wire-less microphone, not a dildo." Tina said as she plopped the microphone from the man's mouth. Giving it a look as if it were unsanitary. She motioned for the cameraman to stop filming. But he didn't.

"What are you some crazy pervert?" Tina barked at the man who was still humping the tree but slower. "Give me Kleenex." She ordered from the cameraman who looked around the woods and snickered. "Loco en de cabessa, gringo," Tina spat.

"I'm sorry I got a bad case of poison Ivy...," the man said trembling. "And the Doctor said not to scratch it with my hands." The man seem to be in agony. The camera shook from the camera-mans chuckle.

Getting Tina's attention the cameraman motioned to the camera. Tina's eyes lit up when she realized they were still ...on the air. "Damn lethologica," Tina mumbled. She shifted her hips and swung her hair looking into the camera.

"At the Tree Huggers Rally, In Washington State, this has been Tina Sanchez with SEXTASY-TV. Happy Earth Day everybody." Giving a kiss to the camera with the microphone held out from her face.

Chris Douglas Washington DC~
"Thank You Tina. If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him...is he still wrong?" Chris asked with his usually plastered smile and pumped up muscles. "And where do forest rangers go to, "Get away from it all?" Chris asked smiling.

"Lets go now live to the White House where a White House representative is waiting to answer our question.

"Mrs. Flinton. Chris Douglas, SEXTASY-TV. How are you this fine Earth Day 2004?" Chris turns and looks at the monitor with Mrs. Flinton. She was grooming her hair in front of the U.S. seal.

"Yes Mr. Douglas, how are you?" Mrs. Flinton cooed with her speech. "I'll be representing the White House and answer any questions you may have about the activities of the federal government and its agencies. We have a long list of events sponsored by the federal government where all proceeds will go into funds that will be for the enrichment of our planet Earth." Chris was rolling his eyes and swaying his head and humming...

"La de da de da." He tried to maintain some respectability while Mrs. Flinton continued on her Earth Day address for the Government and its staff.

"We offer information for citizens online of our policies and funds that go towards the clean up of oil spills, the funds for forest replenishment and maintenance. Our policies and procedures for water purification now and in the near future. The Farmers Aid bill updated to help the Food production to exceed the population growth and consumption. Industrial waste and fines and penalties. The Terror that rains down on this planet daily from the conflicts on this globe is astronomical. I assure you the Government is doing all it can to defend, sustain and purify our planets resources." Chris was acting like he was going to sleep. Dipping his head like he was dozing off.

"Mrs. Flinton...Mrs. Flinton let me interrupt you here a moment since we are on a limited time frame here. Let me ask you the

classic, SEXTASY-TV question." Chris blurted in.

"Oh yes, by all means Mr. Douglas. I'm ready." Mrs. Flinton pulled her papers together and straightening them. Preparing herself for Chris's question. Looking into the camera deeply.

"Have you or are you, going to feel the Earth move under you this Earth Day." Chris asked sensually. Mrs. Flinton's eyes narrowed in her huffy way.

"I beg your pardon Mr. Douglas?" Mrs. Flinton bowed up.

"What are you going to do this fine Earth Day, Mrs. Flinton?" Chris asked politely with a snicker.

"I am going to the Annual Earth Day Picnic. Here in Washington DC." Mrs. Flinton settles with a forced smile on her somber face.

"Great, maybe we'll see you there. Thank you Mrs. Flinton." Chris turned back towards the front. Putting on his smile and pose. Looking down at his sorted papers, reading.

"Here is a few world records that you won't find in the world book of records. The Most Semen Swallowed: A women had 1.7 pints of semen pumped out of her stomach in Los Angeles in July 1991."

"The Most Prolonged Fart: A gentleman of London managed to sustain a fart for an officially recorded time of 2 mins 42 seconds. That obviously was his contribution to the gas shortage."

"Most Cavernous Crotch: Lady in Los Angeles could, without preparation, completely insert a lubricated American football into her vagina. I think I'm moving to Los Angeles." Chris chuckled, then looked directly into the camera.

"For the Greatest Distance Attained for a Jet of Semen: Was with a muzzle velocity, of 42.7mph. The record for the greatest height (12 ft 4in) and the greatest speed of ejaculation. Another gentleman holds the Record for Distance of 18 ft 9 in with a 'substantial' amount of seminal fluid." Chris puts his hand to his ear as if getting instructions.

"Let's go live now to Nude Beach USA with Stacey Lynn. Stacey?" The camera cuts to the mini-van.

Stacey Lynn, Nude Beach, USA~
The view is of a mans ass and balls swaying as he drives deeply between a pair of sexy legs. The camera is slightly tilted but in clear focus. A man fucking feverishly with fast paced drives. The woman can be seen with her mouth open wide gasping from the man's thrusts. Her shirt with the SEXTASY-TV logo is pulled up over her tits. They were flopping back and forth from the poundings to her pussy.

"Ah ah ah oh Oh OH..." Is heard loud and clear as the fucking is being taped. The crew in the studio cheers them on. Chris is sitting back and watching the show on the overhead monitor. Reaching down and adjusted his growing mound. Everyone was watching the couple in the mini-van fucking. Chris turns towards the camera, smiling.

"That Ladies and Gentlemen this is what SEXTASY-TV is all about. The lovemaking; the fucking; the nookie; the lust; the booty call; sexual reproduction; passion and desire; the inner yearning for ecstasy and the sexual nature of this planet. You know Mother Earth must really be erotic if you think about it. Every animal on this planet wants to fuck. And all the creatures that have lived on this planet before us. Can you imagine the Dinosaurs fucking? Oh My God, it's an Earth Quake." Chris chuckled then licked his lips and flexed his muscles.

"This is one big incubator flying through space. So get with the program and have SEXTASY. Stay tuned for more SEXTASY-TV coverage of Earth Day 2004. With Donna Dumplings and her Ocean organisms."

"Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it. Happy Earth Day 2004, I'm Chris Douglas at SEXTASY-TV. Have a good day on Earth everybody." Chris relaxed and set his papers down.

The deep-red drapes are shown flowing slowly with black letters, SEXTASY-TV.

12