Assistant Principal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're done with Mr. Spears for now," she scolded her daughter. "Now it's time to take care of your momma."

My dick slipped out of Cat's mouth. "Yes, momma," she replied, and slid over. "You want me to clean you up like you cleaned me up this morning, right?"

"Please," Kitty said and wiggled her ass. To my utter shock, Cat got between her mother's legs and began to clean her up with her tongue. She licked up the cum dribbling out of Kitty's pussy, then began to suck out what cum was still inside her mother. Kitty's face reflected the pleasure she felt from the feel of her daughter's tongue on her cunt.

When Cat had gotten all the spunk she could collect, she slid up and began deep kissing Kitty. The two were passing my jizz back and forth for a good 30 seconds before they broke the kiss.

"That tasted fresher than this morning's batch," Kitty said. "Time to go back and finish what you started. Take care of momma, please."

"My pleasure," Cat said and slid back down, stopping briefly to kiss and suck each of her mother's nipples before renewing her attack on the moist muff of her mom. As she started licking again, Kitty looked at me and saw my cock standing stiff and straight.

"You like watching my daughter eat her momma's pussy, don't you?" She smiled and moaned a little. "You still owe Cat a cum, darlin'." She pushed her daughter's head away. "Baby, why don't you get the little riser from under the bed and let me slide down there? I have an idea I know you'll like."

Cat looked over at my dick. "I think I know what you have in mind, momma. Of course. I know I'll like it."

While Cat went underneath the bed to get the riser, Kitty turned to me and said, "Lance, please get up and stand alongside the bed."

I complied, and watched Cat pull out a little rectangular riser about six inches high and four feet wide and place it on the floor by me feet. She looked up at me with a devilish grin and took my cock in her mouth and bobbed up-and-down a couple of times.

Kitty said, mock seriously, "Stop that now, young lady. There's a better place for him to put that." She turned sideways on the bed and spread her legs at the edge of the mattress. "Stand on the riser and get back to work." Then she looked at me. "Lance, would you like to fuck my daughter doggie-style while she's busy eating her momma's pussy?" She smiled. "From the way it looks, that's exactly what you want to do."

Cat stepped up onto the riser, which put her ass at dick level for me, and bent forward at the waist. She paused with her face just inches away from her mother's pussy and looked back at me over her right shoulder. "I'm so wet now, Mr. Spears. Please fuck me again."

As she turned back and began to slide her tongue up and down her mother's slit I did exactly as she asked and grabbed her by her hips and slid my stiff prick into her cunt. She wasn't lying -- she was sopping wet. I slid in as far as I could, striking bottom on the first stroke. She let out a gasp, muffled by momma's muff.

My steady strokes deep into her pussy didn't stop Cat from her own task. She attacked Kitty's clit and vulva with vigor. Kitty was letting out her own moans, and for the first time in that afternoon's frenzy, I started to watch the reflection in the mirror. I could see myself pumping away inside Cat while she buried her face in her mother's crotch.

It didn't last long. Kitty apparently found the sight of her daughter getting fucked while she serviced her too much, crying out in orgasm quickly. As her mother came, Cat reached the peak and joined her. Like an electrical charge, it reached me and I added my own release to theirs.

Of course, after fucking these two hotties twice in the previous couple of hours there wasn't much in the way of spunk in my balls, so I came without much in the way of actual cum being pumped into Cat's pussy. Hell, it almost hurt, but in an indescribably delicious way.

The three of us must have frozen in our positions -- Kitty on her back, Cat face down in Kitty's crotch, me holding onto Cat's hips with my cock buried inside her -- for a good 30 seconds afterwards. Hell, none of us could move. I reacted first, taking a step back and withdrawing my deflating cock from Cat. She finally looked up, and shakily smiled at her mother, her face dripping with Kitty's juices.

Kitty swung her legs around and took a right turn to lay lengthwise on the mattress. Her daughter did the same, stretching out and giving her mother a deep kiss. I stood there in shock, watching these two incredibly sexy women make out one more time. Kitty was the one that broke the kiss. She looked over at me and spoke.

"Lance, I believe your story. I think you told me the complete truth, and demonstrated exactly what happened this morning. Thanks for your honesty."

That's when Cat piped up. "And thanks for your big cock, and all that cum."

I was still trying to catch my breath. "Ladies," I finally managed to say, "It was my pleasure."

"We enjoyed it too," Kitty replied. "I have an idea. We really didn't have a graduation party for Cat, since she got into trouble and all and had to be to the school early. Why don't you come over for dinner, say Wednesday night. We can have a real graduation celebration, a private one."

Cat again piped up. "And I think dinner will be a two-course meal. How about it Mr. Spears?"

"Ladies, how could I say no? Of course."

"Lance, I'm pretty tired. Cat and I are going to take a nap, if you don't mind," Kitty said.

"Of course. Here, let me help," I said as I retrieved the bed covers and placed them over the well-fucked women. "You could use the rest. I'll see you Wednesday."

I walked into the living room, got dressed, and left the trailer smiling.

Mel Brooks was right. It's good to be the king.

It's also good to be the assistant principal.

12