Assistant Teacher

Story Info
An advanced student is assigned teaching duties.
4.5k words
4.45
96.7k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

Fiona was dragging her feet as she headed towards the headmaster's office. First day of school for the new year and she was already in trouble. It didn't bode well for the year ahead. Maybe she'd been a little rash sticking up for her point of view so firmly. Still, she was in the right, she was certain, and even if she wasn't she was entitled to her opinion.

Mr Benson, the Headmaster, felt exasperated when Fiona turned up with her note. He'd known she was going to be trouble this year and had already made plans for handling her. He mentally cursed parents who stupidly retarded a child's development. Their hearts might be in the right place but their heads were up their asses.

"Fiona," he said non-committedly. "To what do I owe the dubious pleasure of your company?"

Fiona blushed as she handed him the note from Mrs Severs.

"Ah, it's probably all in here," she mumbled.

"I'm sure it is," agreed Mr Benson, "but before I read the note why don't you explain what happened."

Fiona sighted. "We were in science and Mrs Severs was going on about Climate Change and how man is responsible and how we're all doomed unless we do something. I started contesting the points she gave to prove Climate Change, pointing out that the examples she gave were naturally occurring events that have happened in the past and would happen in the future. Perfectly normal parts of the weather cycle. She started quoting statistics and I started pointing out that they were cherry picked and that some of the statistics she used had been proven false.

She started getting rather personal and I have to admit that maybe I was a little rude in my reply, so she sent me here."

"I see. How rude, if I may ask, was your reply."

"I may have said something along the lines of how an ossified acolyte, worshiping at the altar of climate change and ignoring any evidence that negates her politically correct dogma, should not be teaching science to immature minds. I think I said she should save it for Religious Instruction and then reminded her that teachers weren't supposed to teach religion at schools."

Mr Benson bit his tongue to stop himself laughing and opened the note. He had to admit that Fiona's explanation matched the contents of the note, namely resistance to learning and disrespectful language. Damn it, he was not only going to have to discipline Fiona but he'd have to talk to Mrs Severs as well. She should know better than to try to debate with a student, especially one who was smarter than she was.

"You do know that I generally get a few days of peace at the start of a new year?" Mr Benson remarked. "It normally takes a while before recalcitrant students start acting up. First class on the first day is some sort of record."

Fiona blushed and kept her mouth shut.

"It's a pity that your parents didn't let me jump you a year or two in your schooling. If they had you'd have graduated last year or even the year before and would be off annoying the professors at some university. I know, I know," he said quickly, when it looked like Fiona was going to say something. "They think you'll be better off learning with your own age group. I think you'd be better off learning with your intellectual peers. You're eighteen. There will be other people your age at the university, whichever one you choose. You should be with them. As it is we're stuck with each other for the year."

He looked at Fiona, weighing his decision and decided to go with it.

"I have decided that having you attend regular classes will be counter-productive. I have no doubt you have already covered the year's syllabus and the classes would be a waste of your time and you'd be a disruptive influence on the rest of the class. There are a couple of classes that you will take, such as sports and physical education, but the rest you will be excused. Don't get your hopes up. You'll be working.

You will sit the standard graduation tests over the next week to see where you may need to brush up your knowledge. If required you will be given guidance in those areas. Your main time will be spent as an assistant teacher for the junior grades. You will find it an excellent way of grounding and reviewing what you know. It will also give you some sympathy for what teachers go through."

Fiona struggled to keep a straight face. Internally she was jumping up and down and cheering. She loved teaching things. She could handle being a teaching assistant, no worries. Pity about the sport and PE but as for the rest. . . She silently cheered.

"Yes, sir," she said as soon as she was sure her voice was going to be steady.

"I'll arrange for Mr Matters to give you the graduation exams and set up a course of study if it's considered necessary. You will see him first thing tomorrow. He will also arrange your teaching assistant duties."

"Yes, sir," said Fiona, no longer even trying to conceal her smile.

"Now we come to the matter of your disrespect to one of your teachers. While you may not agree with what they are teaching you that is no excuse for being disrespectful or using inappropriate language when talking to them. You must understand you can't be permitted to get away with this sort of behaviour or school discipline will become a laughing stock and discipline must be maintained if we're to educate the students."

Fiona's heart sank again. For a moment she'd thought she'd got away with it. She should have known he wouldn't let it pass. For that matter she had known. She'd just been hoping he'd let it slide. Not that Mrs Severs would. She wanted blood. She had a sudden shocking thought.

"Ah, I won't have to be assistant teacher to Mrs Severs will I?"

"I think we can spare you that, although it probably would be a fitting punishment. Now that you mention it, it probably would be a good idea."

Fiona gave him an appalled look. Either she or Mrs Severs would kill the other before the term was over, she just knew it.

"You're right," agreed Mr Benson, reading her face quite easily. "Probably a bad idea. The problem now is how to discipline you."

"Detention, I suppose," said Fiona with a sigh and crossed fingers.

"Penalty, remember," pointed out Mr Benson with a touch of sarcasm. "Insisting that you sit quietly and study for an hour or so, completely undisturbed, is not something that you would consider punishment."

Fiona blushed and bit her lip. She was about to offer other suggestions but Mr Benson cut her off.

"If I suggested an essay or a book report you'd probably dip into your bag and produce one on the spot. Perhaps writing out I will not call the teacher a, what was it, an ossified acolyte, a thousand or so times? A nice thought but no, I don't think so."

He sat and looked at her for a few moments, contemplating various items of mayhem that teachers were permitted to visit on students. Damn it, you could get away with kicking a recalcitrant boy in the ass, but not a girl.

"Go away and come back after final bell. All I can think of right now is how satisfactory I'd find it to spank you as an unruly child. Go, while I think up something nasty."

"I'd rather you thought up something now," protested Fiona. "Otherwise I'd be worrying all day about it."

"Maybe, but I don't think what I want to do right now is even legal, so you'll just have to be patient, won't you?"

"If you mean a spanking it's legal if I say you can. I'm eighteen so that means I can decide for myself."

"Oh, really? So you're saying you'd have no problems with dropping your panties and bending over the desk while I spanked your bare bottom?"

Fiona blushed furiously at the sardonic tone.

"Well, really, it wouldn't need to be on my bare bottom," she protested.

"Ah, I see. So you not only want to choose the punishment but specify how it is administered?"

"No. That's not what I said. You're twisting my words."

"Am I?" he asked, sounding amused. "Then you're saying that you do think it would be appropriate for a teacher to spank a female student on the bare bottom? If she's agreeable, of course."

"Not exactly. I just meant that a spanking would be acceptable if the student agreed. I just don't see why it has to be on a bare bottom."

"How about the fact that it permits the teacher to see the effect that the spanking has on the young lady's bottom? It is just meant to supply some needed discipline. A hard hand on a soft bottom could cause physical damage if you can't properly judge what happens."

Fiona blushed at the thought and Mr Benson continued.

"Plus there's the embarrassment factor. The knowledge that your bottom is bare and a man is looking at it has got to add some humiliation to the punishment."

Fiona's blush deepened. She hadn't even considered the fact that her head-master would be looking at her naked bottom.

"Changed your mind, have you? Why am I not surprised? Now run along and I'll see you after final bell."

"Wait a minute," protested Fiona. "I didn't say I'd changed my mind. You just took me by surprise, is all."

"Ah, so you're willing to be spanked?"

Fiona nodded.

"In that case, come back after final bell and if I haven't come up with anything better then I'll spank you."

"What? Why do I have to wait for final bell? Why not right now?"

"I could I suppose, but do you want to be bent over the desk, dress up, bottom on display, getting spanked, when one of the staff in the office sticks their head in the door?"

Fiona cringed internally at the thought. The news would be all over the school in a flash.

"All right," she said in a most put upon voice. "I'll come back after final bell."

"Thank you. Now instead of going back to your class why don't you take some time out? You can use it to determine which areas of your school work you might need to study to be able to pass all the graduation exams. Then start studying them."

Fiona left, disgruntled. Would he really spank her, she wondered? She almost felt like laughing. It would be something different if he did. Unlikely, though. He'd probably come up with something diabolical. He could be nasty that way. Still, he was fair. Maybe she could talk him into the spanking if he came up with something she didn't really fancy. In the meantime, she supposed she'd better go over last year's graduation exams and see how well she thought she'd have done. After all, you never knew. She might need to brush up on something.

Fiona fronted up to see Mr Benson a trifle late. She'd had a few things she had to attend to and she wanted to give the office staff time to leave. Eventually, however, she found herself standing outside his door giving a polite little knock. She entered on receiving permission.

"Ah, Fiona," said Mr Benson, looking pointedly at the clock on the wall. "I was beginning to think you'd forgotten your appointment."

She humbly apologised without making any excuses.

"I've been thinking about what to do with you and it seems to me that you'd benefit from a week of yard-duty during lunchtime, making sure there's no rubbish left lying around. It will take up your time and give you a chance to reflect on your behaviour."

"Yard-duty?" said Fiona, appalled. "But, that's the punishment you give the junior grades."

"I know. I thought in your case I'd make an exception."

"But you want me to be an assistant teacher."

"Ah, yes, I do. Your point is?"

"Well, if the juniors see me going around picking up rubbish all week they'll be laughing at me. They know it's a junior punishment. They won't respect me at all. How am I supposed to teach them when they don't have any respect for me?"

"I'm not sure. Why don't you ask Mrs Severs that question?"

Oh. Now she got it. Machiavellian old bastard. He was trying to make the punishment fit the crime.

"B-but I thought you were just going to spank me," she protested.

"I have to admit I seriously considered that," Mr Benson told her, "but considered it somewhat inappropriate for a young lady your age."

"I don't mind. I mean, you get a spanking and that's it, punishment over and done with. Negative reinforcement delivered. A reminder to watch my behaviour in future. Far more appropriate than just having me wander about and pick up a few scraps of paper that get blown into the yard."

"The point is that these days school boards frown on teachers using corporal punishment."

"Then they should put that in the school rules. The rules say corporal punishment is permitted."

Mr Benson lifted one eyebrow, giving Fiona a quizzical look.

"Um, I looked up the school rules to see what they said about spankings," she admitted, blushing slightly.

"I see. You seem bound and determined to just get spanked and have the whole thing over and done with. Am I not right?"

Fiona gave a little nod, still blushing.

"It seems to me that I'll be better of just giving you a beating and throwing you out of my office," Mr Benson grumbled, rising to his feet. "Bend over the desk, arms folded in front of you."

Fiona scrambled to obey, nervous about what was to come but determined to see it out. She'd far rather have a quick spanking than spend a week picking up rubbish in disgrace.

"Seeing you are legally an adult I decided that it's probably wiser if we left your panties on," Mr Benson advised as he moved around the desk.

"On?" asked Fiona sounding slightly shocked.

"Yes, on," he replied flicking her dress up and away from her bottom. "Or perhaps not," he continued, admiring the bare bottom in front of him. Fiona's legs were only slightly parted but that was enough for him to see a pair of lips peeping through the gap. "Care to explain?"

"Um, well, you did say that a spanking would be on a bare bottom," Fiona explained, speaking slowly at first but finishing in a rush of words. "It was just too embarrassing to think of taking my panties down in front of you so I took them off before I came here."

"I see. How unfortunate. Still, no harm done. Ah, you may want to move your legs slightly further apart. It will give you better balance. I'd hate to think that you might flinch away from a spank and trip over."

He smiled as Fiona shuffled her feet slightly further apart. Better balance, possibly. Better view, definitely.

"You know why you're being punished so I take it I don't have to lecture you?"

"Yes. For being rude to Mrs Severs. She's a teacher and I have to be respectful, even if they are rude to me."

"Correct. Teachers are allowed to be rude to the students. It's in the teacher's handbook."

Fiona gave a small yell when a large, hard, hand land firmly on her bottom. This was promptly followed by another spank that seemed even harder, along with an admonishment to stop squealing. A third spank landed and Fiona winced. It suddenly dawned on her she had no idea how long this spanking was going to go on. Maybe yard-duty would have been the better option, she thought.

By the time the sixth spank landed Fiona was certain that this whole thing was an error of judgement on her part. She was relieved when Mr Benson's hand didn't lift immediately for another spank. Instead, it ran lightly over her bottom in an almost soothing manner. She lifted her head from where it had been leaning against her folded arms, eyes opening wide, when the hand continued its soothing way around the curve of her buttocks and across her mound.

For a moment Mr Benson cupped her mound with a gentle squeeze, but then he started rubbing it. Quite firmly, too, and she could feel his touch deep inside her.

"What are you doing?" she gasped. "The spanking?"

"Six of the best was all that your offence warranted," Mr Benson said placidly. "The spanking is over. Now hush up while I concentrate."

Concentrate on what? Her pussy? He certainly seemed to be making free of it.

"Ah, you shouldn't be touching me there," she gasped.

"I know," said Mr Benson, not sounding the least repentant. "However it seems to me that you wanted me to so it would be remiss of me not to. Think of it as a consolation prize."

"You stop that. What makes you think I wanted you to touch me there?"

"Hmm, let's see. Insisting that I spank you. Not wearing panties. Moving your legs apart on request to improve my access. Little things like that. I can take a hint."

"You're making a mistake, honestly. I just wanted a spanking so that the punishment was over and done with. That's all. You should stop doing that."

And the faster he stopped the happier she would be. She was starting to feel most peculiar down there. Actually, she was feeling peculiar all over. Had the air conditioner broken down, she wondered. She was starting to feel unreasonably warm.

"I'll stop in a moment," she was assured. "You seem about ready for the next step."

Well thank god for that, she thought, moving restlessly. Another thought crossed her mind.

"Ah, what do you mean by the next step?"

For answer he reached out and tugged lightly at her shoulder, indicating she should stand and turn around. She did so, relieved to find her dress falling back into place, hiding charms that felt regrettably exposed. Her relief didn't last long as Mr Benson reached down and lifted the front of her dress, tucking it into her belt, once again revealing parts she would rather be concealed. He moved a little closer and she edged back, finding herself leaning back against the desk.

Taking a step back Mr Benson started undoing his belt. Fiona stared, finding it hard to credit that the headmaster was dropping his trousers. She found it even harder to credit that he had an erection, and quite a sizable one at that.

"Are you intending to rape me?" she asked, horrified at the thought.

"Funny thing about rape," he said. "If a man takes a woman, she decides if it's rape or not. Doesn't matter what he thinks. It's her decision."

He moved closer and her eyes dropped to see what he was doing. He stroked the end of his cock along her cleft flesh, sending odd little feelings rippling through her. She swallowed nervously.

"Move your legs further apart," he told her and Fiona found herself obeying.

He slid his cock between her legs and she could feel it pressing up against her. He moved it back and forth slowly, rubbing against her lips.

"What are you going to do?" she asked, feeling odd. She was nervous, not wanting this, but still. . . She was confused.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked. "Do you want me to stop? Do you want me to take the matter out of your hands and force you? Do you want me to take you? Do you want to experiment?"

She looked at him helplessly. What the hell was she supposed to say?

"I'll tell you what. While you try and decide what you want, why don't I just slip the head of it inside you? It won't go deep. It'll just give you a taste of what might happen."

She was still dithering, unable to say anything, when she felt his fingers ease her lips apart and felt the head of his cock pressing against her soft flesh. His hand moved away and her lips closed over him, holding his cock in place.

No, Fiona decided. This had gone far enough. She either put her foot down right then and there or she was going to be fucked. Literally, in this case. She could feel pressure building down below. She opened her mouth to tell him to stop but gave a startled squeal instead. There had been a flash of pain and his cock was pushing deeper.

"You said only the head, you liar," she wailed.

"Don't blame me," came the quick retort. "That's all I did. You're the one who pressed harder against me."

"I did no such thing," she protested. Had she? She hadn't meant to. She'd felt the pressure but to be honest with herself she couldn't tell which one of them had been pressing against the other.

"Yes, you did," came the laughing reply, "and you're still pushing. Not that I'm complaining, mind you."

She damn well knew he was going deeper. She could feel him. Oh, god, could she ever feel him, sliding slowly down her passage. A new feeling to her but one she felt she'd always known. And she was pushing against him, she realised.

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers
12