Assistant Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're pushing as well," she protested.

"Of course. I'm too much of a gentleman to let you do all the work."

"Gentleman?"

"Careful. We don't want to be disrespectful to a teacher, now do we? We just had a discussion on that."

Fiona suddenly decided that arguing with a man whole he is sticking his cock in you was a bad decision. The idea is to retreat from the cock first, then argue. This revelation was driven home by feeling Mr Benson's groin rubbing against her, his cock well and truly inside her.

"You take that out."

"Why?"

"What do you mean, why? Because I told you to."

"Yes, I heard you, but why do you want me to stop. After all, now that we've gone this far it seems silly not to at least get some pleasure out of the situation. Why don't we just continue for a little while and you can see if you like how it feels."

With that Mr Benson pulled back a little and then thrust back in again, sending little ripples of something through Fiona. She gasped, wondering what she should do. Another small thrust and hands on her bottom encouraged her to press forward against him. Slowly but surely the length of the thrusts increased until Mr Benson was almost fully withdrawing before thrusting firmly back into her. She found herself pushing to meet him, almost eager in her wish to feel more of what was happening.

Seeing that Fiona was moving nicely with him, making appreciative little sound as he thrust into her, Mr Benson ventured to ask a question.

"Stop now or should we keep it up for a little longer while you decide?"

"I'm not sure," she gasped. "Give me a little more time." Stop? Yes, she supposed that they should but not just yet. A little bit longer wouldn't hurt.

Mr Benson smiled to himself and started moving slightly faster, thrusting in just that touch harder, finding Fiona responding nicely. He increased the pace yet again and Fiona followed along, and he was taking her at a fine clip. This was a rhythm he could keep up for a while yet, enjoying every moment of it.

Fiona was lost and she knew it. They should stop, she knew that, too, but the feeling of his cock rubbing against her passage was just too intense. She was aroused and excited and it seemed to just keep getting better. If she asked him to stop and he did it would kill her. Or she'd kill him. Safer to just let him do what he wanted.

He was taking her harder than ever with Fiona responding, clinging to him. Her buttocks were wedged against the desk and her legs had come up and wrapped around him, her muscles flexing as she pushed urgently to meet him.

Mr Benson was starting to act oddly, she thought, his face flushed, an almost desperate look on his face. He seemed to be straining against her, moving faster and faster, and her own senses seemed to be running riot. She was shocked when she climaxed, giving a startled scream, finding Mr Benson jerking frantically against her, something wet splashing inside her.

Fiona slowly managed to get herself together, feeling confused. (She was also feeling lethargic and relaxed and positively glowing, which was probably the source of the confusion.) She looked at Mr Benson, finding she also felt helpless. Has she just been raped? Not really, she guessed. She distinctly remembered him offering to stop and she hadn't wanted him to. She also remembered him saying that she was pushing herself onto his cock, not him pushing in. Was that true? Whatever, what on earth was she supposed to say now?

"You now know that being without your panties in front of a man is not the smartest thing to do," Mr Benson said softly. "You also know why asking a man to spank you isn't very smart either, unless you like that sort of thing."

Fiona thought of Mr Benson spanking her again and to her horror she felt a distinct twitch from her groin. The very thought of spanking led naturally to the thought of what happened after the spanking and she blushed.

"You had no right to do that," she mumbled. "I thought the school had rules about teachers having sex with students."

"They do. Isn't it fortunate that I made you an assistant teacher earlier," said Mr Benson.

"I suggest you run along to the girl's room to tidy up and put your panties back on. See Mr Matters first thing in the morning to do your exams. I trust I won't have to speak to you again this term about misbehaviour. However, feel free to see me at any time if you have any problems as a teacher. My door is always open."

Fiona looked pointedly at the door which was currently closed.

"In a manner of speaking," Mr Benson said smoothly. "I'm sure you understand that there are times when I would prefer not to be interrupted."

Fiona smirked and rose to her feet. Has he, she wondered as she headed off to get cleaned up, slept with any of the teachers? Or any of the students? Surely she wouldn't have been the first one he'd pounced on. She amused herself, going through the current teaching staff and senior grade, wondering which, if any, he might have had a private discussion with.

12