Assisted Living

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"I don't mind...if no one else does," Cathy stated, only then looking first towards mom, and then dad.

"Fine with me," dad said first. "I know I don't mind watching that, not at all." His comment surprising me. But then maybe, just maybe, dad and I were a lot alike in that department as well. I'd always considered myself to be a bit more of a voyeur as opposed to being an exhibitionist. It never failed to turn me on, watching or seeing someone else actively engaged, especially with my wife. He even walked over, sat down, picking up his drink as though settling in for the show.

"Mom?" I heard Cathy prod, once again surprising me in a sense, now turning to look directly towards her, locking eyes with her as I did.

"No, I ah..." she stammered briefly, perhaps even blushing a bit. "I think I'd actually enjoy seeing that as well."

Ok. A little weird or not. Just hearing my own mother say that she wouldn't mind seeing her son's cock getting sucked sort of sent shivers running through me. As well as a couple of throbs down my prick. Though Shelly's mouth soon encompassed it seconds later.

"Oh fuck!" I actually moaned, forgetting myself for a moment. Once again, I don't recall ever having dropped the "F" bomb in front of my parents before. And I can't honestly say I even realized that I had. Shelly's mouth and lips becoming a vacuum on my cock, which combined with the aspect of being outside (public sex) another small little fetish of mine perhaps, simply intensified the sensation. Along with actually being watched, even though my folks happened to be amongst those who were watching. I actually heard mom chuckle when I said that, though my eyes were currently closed, and I didn't dare open them.

"May I?" Cathy asked. And then I did.

I looked over to find Jack standing there looking on at his wife while she knelt there in front of me, slathering away on my prick. He was fisting his own now as well, which had grown substantially since I'd seen him last. He released his own hand smiling at my wife as she glanced over towards me briefly, as though asking for permission. I think my own smile back at her did that, as she now knelt in front of Jack, taking in his cock in much the same way that Shelly was still doing to me. Side by side now...the two of us standing there looking on, watching our respective pricks getting sucked.

"Babe?" I heard dad say, almost afraid to look. Though for me, it was like watching a train wreck. You just couldn't look away, even if you wanted to. Dad had stood up, and just like Jack and I, he was fully hard. Mom had walked over, now kneeling next to my wife as she continued sucking Jack's prick, and began working away on dad's. I couldn't help it. Seeing her do that, seeing dad's reaction, along with all the other erotic sounds being made, was escalating my own heightened arousal, like it or not. It was again a strange sensation for me to comprehend or deal with. Sort of like catching your parents doing it for the first time. You know that you don't really want to see them doing it, but at the same time, you can't help feeling a little excited, because they are. It was sort of like that. Except for the fact they were right there in front of me, (well next to me) as I was getting my own cock sucked off quite deliciously I might add.

"Maybe we should take this inside," dad spoke a moment or so later. "Not that I am worried about what anyone might think," he added. "But this particular little party is about the right size...for now," he grinned, and then followed mom back into the house, just as the rest of us did. Cathy stepped in, in front of me, looking back.

"You ok?" She asked, actually concerned.

"I'm not sure yet," I freely admitted to her. "Seeing mom and dad is one thing, I guess I'm ok with that. It is a little arousing seeing it," I told her. "Just not sure about...well, you know." Cathy winked.

"What if..." she questioned without stating the obvious. And I actually had to think about that for a minute. I guess technically, it wouldn't really be considered incest now would it? If she did? I wasn't exactly sure about that, but the dilemma over worrying about the technicalities was resolved for me minutes later.

By now, mom was pretty well worked up herself. Once again, a side of her I had not really seen before (not counting the photographs of course). By the time we had come back inside, Shelly had already pulled mom over to the couch, having her lay down on it as she settled in between mom's legs.

"Oh fuck, I love seeing this."

I looked at dad. Another surprising "F" bomb. But as he stood there looking on, all the while stroking his prick, I couldn't help myself, not even realizing it for a moment, that I was pretty much doing the same thing myself. Even Jack walked over, the three of us almost standing in a line now looking on. Somehow, Cathy slid in between Shelly's legs laying on her back sort of, as Shelly more or less sat on my wife's face. Cathy now eating her.

"That really is fucking hot isn't it?" Jack stated. To which I could only agree in abject silence, though still casually stroking my own hard throbbing cock looking on.

By this time, most... (Though not all perhaps) of my own inhibitions and concerns were evaporating with each passing minute. Seeing mom laying there with an expression of pure pleasure on her face, while Shelly continued to tease and pleasure her pussy, simultaneously reaching up to fondle and caress mom's magnificent breasts was honestly arousing. Added to that of course, seeing Shelly likewise grinding away on my wife's face. The actual sound of her wet cunt, and Cathy slurping away at it, sending me all to close to the edge already.

"Ok, my turn!" Cathy announced suddenly. Shelly standing as Cathy slid from beneath, mom starting to rise as well until Cathy shook her head "no", letting her know in an instant what her intent here was. I think...mom looked briefly in my direction. But if I had intent of saying, let alone doing anything, that decision or response was quickly taken from me. In a flash, Cathy had switched places with Shelly, now down on her knees as she began licking mom's cunt. And just as she had done to Shelly, Shelly now sliding beneath my wife so that she could lick my wife's pussy.

"You need to go fuck that," dad half spat, urging Jack on. "That is one wet looking pussy. So if you don't...I sure as hell will!"

Jack didn't need any further coaxing however, and was soon positioning himself on the floor between his wife's legs. In moments he had slipped inside, and began slow, steady fucking with her as this now very erotic train of people came together. It was only a moment or so when dad waddled over towards the head of the couch, taking up position on the end. Mom easily grasped his thick tool, and began licking and sucking it. Once again I found myself all alone, looking on...though enjoying what I was seeing like it or not.

"Get over here baby. I still have a free hand," Cathy grinned, going back to work on mom's cunt, though I managed to climb over the back side of the couch, sitting on it, now looking down with a direct view of everything as Cathy's hand indeed came up to surround, and now begin fondling me.

It wasn't long after that, when things started to happen. The intensity of the moment perhaps, or the spur of, if you want to call it that, became the catalyst for several sudden unexpected orgasms perhaps. With mom being the trigger for that as all things went. Whatever, and however Cathy was licking, and sucking on mom's clit, it soon took her over the edge. I heard mom cry out, literally lifting her ass off the couch as Cathy held on, momentarily releasing my prick in order to support mom's ass with her hands as Cathy steered her through her dramatic climax. Crying out as she did, even with her mouth still surrounding dad's cock, and then hearing dad's sudden deep throated grunt, his face bright red now. I knew then, by his expression and movement, he was currently pumping a load into mom's mouth. By now mom had finally forced Cathy away from her, too sensitive perhaps, though Cathy merely switched from mom now, to me. In an instant, she had my cock in her mouth, even as she likewise began to climax, still humping away on Shelly's face. I watched then as Jack suddenly pulled out of his wife, fisting his prick. Streamers of white hot semen suddenly exploding from his prick-tip to begin splashing and landing almost everywhere. Much of it on Shelly's tits, but several spurts actually finding a place along my wife's back. And though he had removed his prick, Jack had quickly replaced it with his fingers, almost digging inside his wife's cunt as though looking for something. Which in a way, I guess he was. Shelly's trigger! Whatever he did, or however he did it, the next thing I saw was this liquid gush of clear liquid, almost like water, suddenly spurting up and out of Shelly's pussy. To my amazement, she seemed to just hold it that way. This continued spray, this fountain of female nectar, which by now was literally saturating the floor in front of her. It slowed briefly, almost stopping, only to spurt again for a brief moment, one or two additional little parting shots as Shelly finally came down from her climax.

I only then realized, I too had somehow managed to fill my own wife's waiting mouth as she looked up towards me, licking her lips...faint traces of my spending still clinging to her lips.

"Fucking A!" I exclaimed, and then heard everyone laugh, a tension breaker perhaps, though it was well needed at the moment.

Gathering ourselves, though not our clothing, we all headed back outside once again for refreshments, as well as a chance to personally collect ourselves. Something I at least, really needed. I still wasn't sure what to make of all this. Or how I would necessarily feel about it later.

But I knew as I sat there sipping my drink as we all seemed to settle into a friendly, now comfortable dialogue with one another, even while still nude, that things would no doubt, never be the same again.

To be continued?

Author's note: I have decided to let you...the reader decide where this story goes next, if that. I will decide based on reader comments/remarks as to what you think. What should happen, or what shouldn't occur next in this story. So let me know, what do you think should or shouldn't happen. What would be ok or acceptable, and what wouldn't?

I'll wait to hear...

MF

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers