Assisted Living Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

##

When I opened my eyes, they were met by a gazillion stars up above. And though it was still relatively dark outside, I knew that sunrise was only a couple of hours away. It was also then that I realized, Cathy was snuggled up next to me, having covered the two of us at some point with several beach towels. The sand, no longer quite as warm as it had been. The sound of her gentle snoring telling me she was still sound asleep. I knew also without needing to look, that we were alone. How and when everyone else had departed, I knew not. Nor did it matter either. It was important, and it was necessary that it end like this. Cathy and I, together.

##

"Hey!" I woke with a start, the sun well up on the horizon. A cool morning breeze coming in with the sudden louder sound of the waves lapping at the beach below us. But that wasn't the only thing that was lapping. Cathy had my cock in hand, all nice and hard once more, lapping away at it playfully. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing silly?" She responded back, now looking up at me. "Would you rather I stop?"

"Well...no. But...but, don't you think we should probably talk first?"

"About what?" She asked giving me another nice long lick before looking up again.

"You know what I mean," I said reluctantly sitting up, which did force Cathy to do the same thing more or less, though her hand remained firmly wrapped around my prick as she did that.

"Before you go off on a tangent, let me tell you a few things I know before you go all weirded out on me."

"I have NO intention of going all weirded out on you," I defended myself. "I just think we need to discuss things a little first, before...well before..."

"Before anything else happens with your mom and dad you mean?"

"Yeah, that."

"Like I said David," she said in her more serious tone of voice, "you need to hear a few things first."

"Such as?"

"I knew all about your mom's little secret desire," she said grinning at me, though continuing before I could interrupt her. "When your dad took me out on the boat so we could have our little chat together, he told me then, everything about the two of them...including your mom's hidden secret desires that she's had, but never acted on all these years. And though we didn't really discuss it much more than that, I knew then...after we got back, and after seeing the two of you, that one way or the other, I was going to figure out a way to make it happen. I wasn't sure how at first, but when I saw Shelly sucking her son's cock, I knew then it was going to happen last night."

"So you knew about Roger and Christine too?" I asked.

"No...that was a complete surprise to me as well," she snickered. "Just made things a little easier for me is all," she laughed openly now. "In many ways. For one thing, I knew your dad was jonesing to fuck me, and that wasn't going to happen unless you and your mother did something. I knew that going in, without even having to ask about it. I know your father just as well as you do David. He'd never have approached me, no matter what...unless things went in the direction that they did."

"So...you're ok with..."

"You and your mom having sex?" She asked pointedly.

"Well, yeah...that and,"

"Me and your daddy?" She said playfully, making it sound almost dirty the way she said it. Which to be honest, sounded wickedly hot.

"That too. So you really are ok with all this?" I asked looking back up towards the bungalow, though there was no movement outside yet.

"As long as you are," she said seriously once again. "Listen, David. The fact is, we know the truth of it all now. So we either deal with it in the same way we did last night, or...we can try and pretend it didn't happen, in which case, we should simply pack up and leave now. So I think, at this point...it's entirely up to you. So what is it that you want to do?"

"Well, the second thing I want to do, is get some coffee." Cathy looked at me quizzically, slightly confused perhaps. "But the first thing I want to do, is take up where you left off," I told her, gently taking her head in my hands as I lay back again.

"Good choice," she stated, and then leaned over taking me into her mouth once again.

##

A while later we walked hand in hand, still naked, back up to mom and dad's place. Mom met us out on the patio with two fresh hot cups of coffee. And though she was wearing a robe, it wasn't closed. As she moved, I caught glimpses of her mature breasts and body hidden beneath. To my surprise, especially after just having had a really nice morning orgasm, I felt my prick stirring again.

"Ah, where's dad?" I asked matter of factly. Mom sat down across from Cathy and I, pointing.

"Where he and Jack usually are this time of the morning. Either golfing, or fishing. Today's it's fishing," she sighed almost contentedly. "So, what are your plans for the day?" She asked, though continuing before either Cathy and I could respond. "Shelly and I have plans to go shopping later, and you're certainly welcome to come with us," she stated speaking directly to Cathy. However, I know that Roger and Christine don't have any set plans for the day, and thought it might be a good idea for the four of you to go out and do something fun together, sort of away from us old folks," mom tried joking.

"For one thing mother...you're not old. And you certainly don't act like your old either, which is fine with me." She smiled at that. "As for Roger and Christine, I don't know..." I left off saying.

"Might not be a bad idea to get to know them a little better at least," Cathy agreed. "Couldn't hurt, especially if we'll be spending a couple of more days together here visiting," she added. "Might not hurt to learn more about them."

"I guess that depends on what you want to learn," I joked back, though got a look of annoyance for my remark instead.

"Be nice. And besides, I saw the way you were looking at her tits," Cathy chided me.

"Yeah, me too!" Mom said joining in, though she just managed to part a robe a little so that her tits showed through a bit more when she said that. "You always were a bit of a breast man, I knew that soon after the day you were born the way you went after my titties!"

Cathy burst out laughing as mom openly displayed her breasts, even lifting them up for me as she did.

"Not quite as perky as they once were, that's for damn sure. But they still love being sucked on, I will say that."

"I think I need to take a shower before things get out of hand here," I said standing up, forgetting the fact I was still naked, and once more, sporting an erection again too.

"Speaking of needing a hand...or anything else. Do you?" Cathy asked suggestively.

"I think we'd both be more than happy to help, wouldn't we mom?"

Mom licked her lips. I shook my head and headed on inside the house before I took the two of them up on their offer.

After all. I wasn't superman.

##

I wasn't much of a sailor and had never cared, or felt safe out on the water. Especially in a small boat. Though the Yacht as they are called, was enormous. Obviously Jack and Shelly had a lot of money, especially having a "ship" like this one at their beck and call. With a simple phone call, they soon had enough hired hands, along with an "On standby" Captain who took us out to sea for a short little pleasure cruise. And Pleasure being the operative word for it. It wasn't long before the girls were laying out on deck bare assed naked. The hired crew went about their work as though none of us even existed, which meant they were being paid very well for minding their own business rather than staring or paying any attention to any of us, unless we wanted it.

Eventually I had joined Roger in sitting around buck-naked as well, enjoying the sunshine as well as the view. Yes admittedly, Christine had nice looking tits, but then so did my wife. And mother, as I thought about it. Oh hell, and so did Shelly for that matter. Hell, it was tit city and I was loving it.

At one point Christine wandered over to sit next to her brother. I had curiously asked Cathy shortly after we'd boarded, if she thought anything might happen while on our little jaunt, and if it did, what should we do?

"I guess that depends on what happens exactly," she told me. "Who says anything is even going to happen, or that it has too?" She asked me. "As far as I know, we're just out for a pleasurable little cruise, and nothing more than that."

I had my doubts. Especially when Christine wandered over, sitting down next to her brother, and almost nonchalantly reaching over to wrap her hand around his prick. She sat playfully stroking it, not really trying to get him off so much, as to just simply sit there and enjoy herself, as he was.

"I know you must be wondering, so go ahead and ask," she spoke to the two of us. "Why and how Roger and I ended up together the way that we are?"

I actually wasn't going to say anything, but Cathy did. "So, tell us. How did this all begin then anyway?"

"Well, it's a bit of a long story, but I'll see if I can tell it before Roger cums here." Roger laughed, sitting up a bit more in his seat, making himself comfortable.

"Don't worry about me. At this rate, it'll be a while. Which is fine with me. I love her hour long hand-jobs and blow-jobs." I just grinned. Cathy had once given me a three hour blow-job, but now was not the time or the place to tell that story.

"It actually started before Roger was even born," Christine began. "Around the time I was starting to hit puberty, I began having certain urges and desires. Something I fought with myself for years. It nearly drove me insane to be honestly truthful about it. I had always had thoughts and fantasies regarding my own parents, yes...both of them. But I had never acted on them, nor had I ever revealed my feelings towards them either. The last thing I wanted was to be ostracized because of the way I felt. As such, I wasn't very comfortable around people my own age, so I was never sexually active or even promiscuous. That aspect of my sexuality didn't come about until much, much later. And then when it did, it was almost by accident that the truth finally came out. At that time, I was just turned eighteen, still living at home, helping out and going to school. Which is when mom, at the ripe old age of thirty-seven, discovered she was pregnant again. Something they obviously hadn't expected, or planned on. Mom wasn't supposed to be able to get pregnant again, but here she was. And...it was very hard on her for most of her pregnancy, and towards the end of which, was very often confined to bed. During this time, dad was away a lot, his business just then really taking off, expanding. So he spent a lot of time away from us unfortunately. I had come home from school and found mom in a real funk. She was an emotional mess at that time, hormones going crazy most likely, but either way, she just needed some comfort and affection, and with dad away, she wasn't getting it. I walked in on her only to find her masturbating. To my surprise, she didn't even stop. She didn't even try to explain herself, or express any guilt in doing so right there in front of me. If anything, she was even more frustrated, explaining she'd been trying to have an orgasm for the past half hour, and was no closer to having one then, any more than she'd been in the beginning."

Cathy and I sat back, listening, though watching as Christine somehow amazingly continued to slow-stroke her brother's cock without missing a beat, still telling her story. When I felt Cathy's hand reach over and surround my own, I was all for it. I think Christine and Roger both smiled when she did that, though neither one said anything as she continued.

"Anyway, the short and long of it was, I had her lay back, relax, and told her I would do it for her. Which I did. It became almost a daily ritual for us. And it went a long way in helping mom emotionally, as well as for me. Though also in the beginning, usually after getting her off, I'd leave and head upstairs to my room where I'd then furiously finger myself off. I think mom was well aware of what I was doing after I had pleasured her, as one day I had...like always, excused myself to head upstairs. But this time, she stopped me. I remember her patting the bed as she scooted over, telling me to lie down next to her, which I did. I thought at first she just needed a bit of extra cuddling or something, until she actually reached down, and began unzipping the shorts I had on. I knew then what she was about to do, and obviously, I let her. It had been something I had been dreaming and thinking about for years. After that, things just seemed to escalate between us. Soon we were going down on one another on a daily basis, amongst other things. And maybe that would have been ok, if it hadn't have been for dad. I actually did feel a little guilty about what we were doing, and so did mom. And that's when she told me, she had already decided to tell him about us. Sure...I was scared to death, afraid of what he might do or say once he knew. But that's when mom confessed to me another little secret she'd been holding onto. As you're probably well aware by now, they're quite active, and quite open sexually. Always have been. She told me how very often their 'pillow-talk' could get pretty nasty, pretty kinky at times. A no-holds bared kind of thing that they had both agreed to early on. They could say anything, express anything without fear of repercussions in having done so. Mom had even broken the taboo barrier herself in the beginning, mentioning to dad how well I'd developed, and then confessing to him that even she'd been fantasizing about playing with my boobs and so on. And so it began. In time, they'd very often imagine me being with them, which mom said had led to some of the best sex they'd ever had together. Now mind you, dad had never once approached me about anything, or made any attempt to spy on peek on me. Not once. So knowing that he actually did have these thoughts about me, sent a torrent of these secret thrilling shivers up and down my spine. Like I said, I'd been harboring my own forbidden thoughts for years! So that's when mom came up with the plan that would change my life. Change all our lives, forever!"

I wasn't sure I was going to last much longer myself here. Story or no story. Even having to tell Cathy to slow things down a bit. It seemed like the more excited she became listening to Christine's tale, the faster her hand went up and down on me...which wasn't helping me out a whole hell of a lot. Roger on the other hand seemed to be pacing it just perfectly, though so was Christine by my measure.

"I love hearing this part," he briefly interrupted. "Never fails to arouse me." Which at the moment, was an understatement.

"What happened then?" Cathy asked, though thankfully she had slowed in stroking my cock.

"Dad was going to be home for an entire week. A rarity back then. Obviously, whenever he was home for any length of time, he and mom went at it almost night and day, or so it seemed anyway. So what she did, was come up with a plan that she felt would be the best way to inform him about what we'd been doing all along, and do so in such a way, that he'd be a bit more receptive to it, when hearing it. Or so we both hoped. She had made sure dad was damn good and horny, really getting into one of their taboo pillow-talk games. I stood out in the hallway, having cracked open the door, waiting for my cue. They were already at the point where mom was teasing him with images of me, demanding in a sense that he tell her what he wanted more than anything at that very moment.

"Come on Jack, tell me. Say it. Tell me how much you'd enjoy fucking our daughter!"

"I want to fuck our daughter!" He'd called out, though not nearly good enough according to mom.

"Louder!" She told him. "Say it louder, and this time say it like you mean it, like you want to have your prick inside your daughter's cunt, even more than you want it in mine!"

He nearly screamed it, even then trying to keep himself under control, but when I heard him say..."I want to fuck her more than anything!" Which was when she called out to me essentially, giving me my cue to come in. "Then do it Jack, do it. Fuck your daughter, she's here for you."

"Wow," I moaned, actually seeing all this in my head. Suddenly visions of some of my own secret fantasies surfacing, many of which I hadn't thought about for years coming to mind. And I almost lost it, because of it...actually having to stay my wife's hand for a moment.

"And?" Cathy pressed as excited now as I was.

"Needless to say, daddy was a little surprised to see me standing there at the side of the bed, willing...and naked. And a little nervous too of course. It would be after all, my very first time. Though mom and I didn't tell him that until it was all over with. He was gentle though, almost as though he knew that I was as we began doing it. Though I daresay it helped that mom was right there by my side, guiding me through it as dad finally penetrated me for the first time. After that, it was never a problem with the three of us, especially now that dad knew all about mom and I, which he'd gotten quite a kick out of upon hearing it. And don't get me wrong, it wasn't like it was always the three of us. Sometimes just dad and I, sometimes, just mom and I. And sometimes of course, just the two of them. But I also have to say, whenever it was the three of us, it seemed to be the best sex that any of us ever did have after that."

"And then I came along," Roger grinned. "And speaking of which..."

We all sat watching as Roger's prick suddenly gushed, sending several copious streamers of fluid into the air. I wasn't far behind myself after having seen that, especially as Christine sat licking her fingers off, and then swiping up the rest of his spilled seed prior to begin finger-fucking herself with it.

##

The Captain had turned the ship around heading back in. We'd had a nice little snack and refreshments, and then settled in to watch the sunset as we traveled back.

"So how did the thing with Roger come about?" Cathy asked curiously. I knew she was going to even before she did, though admittedly, I was curious about it myself.

Christine smiled knowingly. "Early on, we'd discussed it, and had already decided, that regardless of whether mom had a girl or a boy, that in time...he, or she, would need to be told about what the three of us were doing. None of us by then had any intention of stopping, though we also felt it was important to let he or she..."

"Meaning me," Roger said grinning.

"To make up their own mind about it," Christine finished. "Which is exactly what we did. When Roger was old enough, that's when we told him about the three of us, and how long it had been that this had been going on. We left it up to him to decide if he could at the very least, accept the three of us, regardless of whether he joined in or not. As it turned out..."

"And that as they say, is the rest of the story," Roger again interrupted, though adding. "I think the one big difference with Christine and I is this. As you probably noticed last night, we're pretty exclusive amongst ourselves. Sure, we know that mom and dad live more of a swingers life-style than we do. Which is fine with us. Especially with your mom and dad, who we've come to love and appreciate their friendship as well. But even then, Roger and I only have sex with one another, and with them. No one else. We don't mind looking, being watched, stuff like that. But we've never taken it beyond that so far, and don't really have any plans in doing so either."

Personally, I was good with that. Looking at Christine's boobs was nice enough as it was. Beyond that, things were getting a bit more complicated than I had ever imagined, so it was sort of nice knowing, that things weren't going to get much wilder than they already were.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers