Assisted Living Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers

"Make sure you wash your hands," she chided me unnecessarily, as I shook my head at her, and continued on. Minutes later I returned, clean hands and all. I'd likewise given myself a quick little wash all over as well. And though my penis was far from being hard, it seemed to sway to and fro quite nicely as I walked back into the room. A move that wasn't missed on mom either as she grinned over the edge of her coffee cup before taking a seat across from me.

"Where's Cath?" I asked looking out towards the deck, though neither she nor dad appeared to be outside either.

"They went out for a quick little sail," mom said. "Didn't figure you'd be too interested in going out with them," which I wasn't. Sailing, especially in small boats like the one mom and dad had, just wasn't my thing. But Cathy loved it, and so had no doubt gone along, especially with this being our last day here and all. I was already dreading, having to leave after everything that had happened. "And besides, we both thought it might be a good time to sit down with the two of you, albeit somewhat separately perhaps, and make sure that everyone's ok here."

"What's not to be ok?" I asked now sipping my own coffee, taking a moment of delight in ogling mom's tits, as they hovered there just over the edge of the table.

"Well truth be told honey. I think there was a hell of a lot for the two of you to absorb this weekend, and so suddenly too. Obviously, you saw a side of your dad and I that you weren't aware of before."

"Obviously," I actually leered at her, and not too surprisingly, feeling my prick stiffen with the thought of that.

"I'm trying to be serious here honey," she now said, sounding sincere, and genuinely concerned about it by her tone of voice.

"As am I mom..." I assured her, actually standing now, seeing her eyes suddenly lower for a moment as my rapidly hardening cock came into view. "Yeah, sure we've certainly learned a lot more about you two that we might otherwise have learned had it not been for the way things came about. But you've learned new things about us as well, so if anything...none of us have any more secrets to keep from one another anymore now do we?" I continued, now reaching her, pulling her up to stand there in front of me. And for the first time ever, I actually kissed my own mother in a way I had never done before. Pleased, when mere moments later, she kissed me back in the exact same way. As we did that, hands once more caressing and roaming over one another's bodies as we stood there in the kitchen fondling, still kissing and exploring one another.

"Do me a favor baby?" Mom asked almost tentatively, actually gasping for breath.

"Name it sweetie," I told her, likewise doing the same. My heart already beating rapidly with desire here. She smiled at the genuine inflection of love in my having said that however, and pulled me even closer to her, now whispering in my ear.

"Make love to me before you go. Don't just fuck me, but make love to me," she asked the look in her eyes uncertain, as though her words might cause me fear or indecision. I calmed those fears by reaching down, picking her up easily, and then carrying her off towards her bedroom.

##

We had just barely returned to the kitchen area when dad and Cathy came walking in. Mom's face was still flushed from her pleasures, though so I noticed was Cathy's as the girls stood there looking at one another, smiling, and then nodding their heads.

"I'm guessing you still have a cum-filled pussy," Cathy snickered.

"And I'm willing to bet, you do as well," mom challenged back.

"Well then, what's say you and I go clean up a bit then?" Cathy stated, already taking mom's hand in hers, leading her off towards the bathroom. And though I had indeed turned to watch them leave, Cathy already waggling her finger at me as they headed into the bathroom together. Dad and I both soon after hearing the gentle click of the bathroom door locking when they did.

"Ah... girl talk," dad stated walking over to pour himself a cup of coffee now that they'd returned.

"A bit more than that I think," chuckling more to myself than anything, holding out my cup for dad to refill after pouring his.

"Yes, but then girl talk after that," he added with a gentle wink and a smile. We walked outside together, sitting down on the deck to enjoy the last of the few minutes of our time here together before having to head back.

##

It was indeed a long drive back. But Cathy and I had a lot to talk about. Which we did. Already agreeing to come back for an even longer stay, as soon as it was remotely feasible for us to do so.

"I have a question for you," she asked, already an hour well into the drive back.

"Shoot!" I responded in kind.

"I was just thinking about something that Roger and Christine said," she began.

"Oh? And what's that?" Though I already had an idea what she was thinking about, as I'd pretty much been thinking the same thing myself.

"How would you feel if we just sort of...you know,"

"Keep it simple stupid?" I quipped. "Just between us?" I confirmed seeing the look in my wife's eyes that I had indeed hit on what she'd been thinking about as well.

"Well maybe not quite as strict as Roger and Christine keep things maybe, but how about just with mom and dad...Shelly and Jack maybe."

I laughed at that. "Yeah, I could be on board with that," I told her. "It would make things a whole lot easier all the way around I think. But I was also wondering about something else too."

"As in?"

"When the time comes...maybe when we're ready to have kids of our own. What then?"

"Yeah, I've been thinking about that too. We've already discussed how we feel about raising children, being up front and honest with them entirely, based on what we feel is proper and right for their ages as they develop. But I think, we should sort of do what Jack and Shelly said they did. Be honest with them when the time comes, but let them decide for themselves what's right or wrong for them, without pressure of any kind from us, either way. Girl or boy."

"Or both," I added. "Perhaps one of each."

"I'd like that," Cathy grinned.

"So when should we start?"

"I think we already did," she responded back. "I took myself off the pill just before we came here."

I looked ahead down the road, in more ways than one as we drove along. "Oh really?" I said once again chuckling. "That could be interesting," I added as an afterthought.

"No worries," she spoke up. "Your mom informed me, your dad had a vasectomy the week after they moved down there," she laughed. "You weren't seriously thinking that maybe..."

"Never even occurred to me," I told her, though I began pulling over finding a nice little spot off the side of the road.

"What are you doing?" She asked curiously as I turned off the engine, turning towards her, already unzipping my fly as I did. Seeing what I was doing as she now reached up and began to remove her blouse, she giggled excitedly. "Thinking about your daddy fucking me turned you on did it?" She asked.

"That...and a few other things," I informed her. "Which reminds me, just what did you and mom talk about and do together there in the bathroom anyway?"

"Get down here and eat me while I tell you," she stated.

And I did.

-The End-

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers