Assisting EC3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMM FUCK!! Just... Just fucking fuck me!! MMMMMM OOOOOOOOH!!" The sexy assistant to the current Number One Contender to the Knockouts title groans out, tilting her blonde haired head back as she takes thrust after deep thrust straight up into her wet but still snug pussy, the force behind those pumps more than enough to keep that body jolting back against the couch of this green room they've been fucking in. "AHHHHH... MMMMMM YES!! Fill... Fucking fill me up damn it!! MMMMM!!" She hisses, showing off her sexy piercing as she sticks her tongue out to give her lips a long and lusty lick, her hands moving up to clamp onto her own big, jiggling tits to squeeze and make herself moan, increasing her own enjoyment as she gets banged, and giving some added visual encouragement to the hung stud currently ramming into her deep.

"MMMM... Keep this up... AHHHHH... And you'll have a bright future in this company..." The man who was victorious in the TNA World Title Series in 2015 shows off top notch sexual ability to match those in-ring skills, his thrusting motion steady and quick to send all his inches forcefully forward into the wet snatch of the beauty who at one point was WSU Champion as well as being half of the Team Team Champions of SHIMMER and SHINE Wrestling. For now though the focus is on this shameless and red hot fun between these two desirable sports entertainers as Carter continues to drive his dick sharply and deep into that still snug but very damp now pussy of the busty beauty spread eagle in front of him and moaning out with every stiff pump she willingly takes.

"MMMM... You bet I... UHHHH!! I fucking will..." Allie says, using her hands to push him away and pull out of her well fucked snatch. "But now... Now I want you to fuck my ass!" She boldy demands, turning around to kneel on the couch, sticking her juicy ass out towards him as she looks back over her shoulder with a big, naughty smile.

"Well, I did send that fine ass of yours to get kicked out there in the ring earlier on..." Ethan reasons, smirking with approval as her dirty request as he moves over to a travel bag. "Guess it stands to reason I should get to fuck that same ass..." He says, pulling out a small bottle of lube and making his way back towards her, casually applying the fluid over his still rock hard dick.

"Oooooooh... Mmmmm you fucker..." She groans as he begins to pour out a bit of lube down onto her rear cheeks, the liquid dripping down and into the crack of her shapely behind to flow over her back door. "Shove it in me... Mmmmm... Like... Uhhhhh... Like I'm a dirty fucking whore..."

"If you insist honey..." Having no problem taking up that request, the former NXT Superstar known as Derrick Bateman steps in, rubbing his cock head against that tight entrance, a sensation more than enough to make the beauty who works the indy wrestling scene as Cherry Bomb groan out. It's not long however before with a firm push his fat cock-head, then a couple of inches are forced into that vice-like back passage, both of them moaning out at the tightness and the invasion each feels as he begins to pull back slightly. "MMMM!! You're fucking tighter than Velvet ever was... AHHHH..." He comments as he takes a hold of her waist for some support, allowing him to start pumping his hips towards and then away from her, groaning with each thrust and gradually building the motion up along with the speed and force put behind the motion as he works his thick inches deeper into that tightest of the newest Knockout's holes.

"MMMMM!! OH GOD... MMMMM FUCK YES!! FUCK ME... FUCK MY SLUTTY ASS!!" She's already loudly squealing out in that infamous high pitch, gazing back like she's in a trance, watching the hypnotic sight of his meaty pole plunging forward between her rounded and tanned ass cheeks before pulling back but not completely out, so he can soon push back in and make her moan out as her backside gets stuffed with an impressive amount of man meat that most women wouldn't even be able to take at this point. "UHHHH!! MMMMM!! Oh yes... MMMMM YEAH... YEAH YEAH YESSSSS MMMMM..." She moans out again, a hand right between her legs now as she feverishly rubs her wet snatch with quick strokes of her fingers, having already been clearly getting off from her filthy moans and how she's already pushing her rump back against the incoming thrusts, but now looking to properly do the job to herself while the hung hunk behind her takes care of that thick and delicious booty.

"MMMM... Don't you worry babe... AHHHHH MMMM!! I'll fuck this... MMMM!! Big fucking ass like only... MMMM!! Like only I can!" Carter is able to boast even as he has his lengthy American dick stuffed in deep between the juicy Canadian butt cheeks in front of him, firmly pumping back and forth to invade that extremely snug hole, requiring him to even pour down a little extra lube into her crack and onto his own rod while he bangs her from behind. He's more than able to back up his words if her shameless cries of delight are any indication, his rod plunging in to stuff her back passage full with almost all of his size and with stiff pumps to ensure that those ample cheeks jiggle when he drives forward and she pushes back to eagerly meet those thrusts.

"AHHHHH... AHHHHH OOOOOOHHH MMMMM!! OH FUCK!! MMMMM FUCK!!" As sweat drips off her stunning face and her large tits swing as her body roughly rocks back and forth in time with the powerful thrusts slamming into her ass, the horny TNA Knockout is now pumping her fingers into her already dripping and previously well fucked twat. Keeping herself up on her knees on the couch and resting the other arm ahead on the back of it, she keeps working that curvy frame against that muscular stud behind her, loving how full her ass is with her cock driving back and forth into her and caring not for how much of a filthy, near whorish mess she now looks like as she gets fuck hard and deep up the ass.

"MMMMM... MMMMM SHIT!! FUCK... Screw Velvet... UHHHH... And the rest of the Knockouts!! MMMMM..." The former two-time World Champion in TNA groans and has to raise a hand to clean sweat from near his eyes, showing the effects of this intense fucking of the stunning backside of the woman who previously competed for TNA as Laura Dennis he's dishing out, but as shown by those long and loud moans he doesn't plan on stopping until he's enjoyed every last moment he can of this juicy and built to be banged booty. "AHHHH... I've found the finest... MMMMM!! Ass to tap here in TNA... UHHHHH..." He adds between his moans, quickly and smoothly sending his hips forward and then right back as he works his big dick in and out of that still very tight and at the same time pleasurable rear hole of the beautiful and busty female wrestler offering up that backside to him while she finger-fucks herself silly at the same time.

"MMMM FUCK!! OH GOD!! OH SHIT!! MMMMMM FUUUUUUUCKK AHHHHHH!!" Letting out such a long and high pitched squeal of shameless joy that Ethan Carter III has to let go over her and cover his own ears, Allie begins to gush all over her own fingers that are thrusting into her snatch, her head hanging down as she groans out, her big tits still jiggling along with those full butt cheeks as even as she cums. The fucking of that stunning backside isn't stopping as impressively even while not holding her, pure hip motion allows his dick to continue sliding sharply in and out of her juicy rump from behind to keep himself moaning even as he feels that increased pressure now around his, starting to slightly pulse, tool as a result of her orgasm. "MMMMM... AHHHHH... OH FUUUUUUCK... MMMMM!!" Her voice calms down from the piercing tone as that sexual high reaches its finish, leaving her gasping for air and her fingers soaked with her own pussy juices as she now rubs herself to enjoy the final moments. Her curved frame is still being made to jolt forward as a final few thrusts are sent deep into her still tight and very much pleasurable back passage, all leaving her with a big grin on her pretty face to show she loved every minute of being fucked like the whore she had been demanding to be treated like.

"MMMM... Hope... AHHHHH... Hope you don't think we're done honey..." Ethan says, groaning as he pulls his throbbing cock out of her thick booty and making her moan out at the now empty feeling in her back passage.

"Mmmmm... I wouldn't be much of an assistant... If I didn't do my job properly..." Allie says, smirking back as she shifts around to sit on the edge of the couch seat she was just getting fucked up the ass on.

"That you wouldn't..." EC3 says back with a similar smirk as he takes a hold of his own cock, starting to quickly jerk himself off. "Hold up those big tits for me..."

"Gladly!" She says, her hands cupping her large mounds from underneath, creating an unmissable target of two tanned and rounded breasts, pressing together and creating a sexy amount of cleveage, made all the more hotter by the fact they are covered, much like the rest of her, with a layer of sweat from all the shameless screwing that had gone on before.

"MMMMM... Then here... MMMM... Here it fucking cums!!" He warns, now being the one to let out a final cry as with a couple strokes more, Ethan Carter III starts to shoot thick streams of spunk out across the big tits of Allie, making her squeal in a high pitched but pleased tone as she feels how warm his jizz is as it splashes down across the tops of her plump mountains. The hunk who had brought her to such a yelling orgasm has a suitably large amount of cum to give her, his load dripping down the sides of her chest and into that formed cleavage to make her groan as the thick streaks plaster over both breasts, and he finishes off by flicking down the last drops onto her sexy titties as his dick begins to soften in his stroking grasp.

"Mmmmm... You were sure backed up!" Allie exclaims with a smile, licking her teeth again with her pierced tongue as she looks over all the spunk now covering her breasts. "You... You sure you don't need an assistant to help you out around here?"

"Honey, I'm good..." Ethan says with a smirk. "Once I deal with that fake Miracle at the Pay Per View, I'll be back on track for the World Title hunt... But if you ever want to just hook up like this again... I'll give you my number..."

"Perhaps you didn't understand me Ethan" She says with a seductive tone and big, far from subtle smirk, putting on a last show as she uses her hands to rub his cum all over her tits. "That's exactly the kind of assisting I was meaning..."

12