Assmacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Just then Tara's loose grip on her hips became vice like and the older brunette return to pumping her hips back and forth, timing them so she was pushing forwards every time Brooke was thrusting back so that the dildo went as hard and as deep into the other girl's bottom as possible. Tara also seem to be pulling Brooke back into her, and those thrusts! Somehow they were harder than any man's, and Brooke had been with many, many musclebound brutes. A few of them had been twice the size of Tara, one of them his muscles as big as her head, and still she was putting all of them to shame.

In no time at all Brooke was squealing hysterically as she crashed over the edge of the most powerful orgasm of her life, the ones that followed somehow even more amazing until it felt like her body was trapped in climax. It was a purist form of pleasure Brooke had ever known, and easily sealed her fate. Tara had been 100% right, she had been made to take it up the ass. Being anally reamed was her purpose in life. Her reason for being. She was a total anal slut with an ass designed to be brutally fucked by dominating Alpha females like Tara, and from now on Brooke was going to be proud of that fact. And most importantly she was going to be the best bitch Tara ever had.

That was a tall order, as Tara had the good fortune of having many spectacular bitches. Melina, Natalya, Madison Rayne, Christy Hemme both in the WWE and now in TNA, and even the mighty Trish Stratus had been her bitch for a while, each of these women possessing amazing asses and an insatiable need for pussy. Then of course were her favourite former bitches Candice Michelle and Torrie Wilson, especially the latter of whom Tara had fucked more than anyone else. Ever. And yet Brooke might just have what it takes to surpass Torrie and Candice and become her favourite ever bitch.

Honestly her pussy eating could do with some work, but Brooke was still young and there was plenty of time to train her. What Brooke did have was perhaps the best ass in wrestling. It was so round and juicy, jiggling against Tara's thighs from the get go in a way which was breath-taking, and now the smacking sound of flesh meeting flesh was almost deafening Tara couldn't take her eyes off of Brooke's butt cheeks moving around like a bowl of jelly in an earthquake. And that hole. That still somehow virgin tight hole had such an incredible grip on Tara's strap-on she thought she was going to blow a hot load into Brooke's bowels, even though that was impossible.

Instead Tara had a series of amazing climaxes herself, pushing through each one of them to showed she could give Brooke Assmacher a nice long ass pounding. She was so determined she barely noticed her own exhaustion creeping up on her, or Brooke's upper half collapsing down onto the bed sheets, her lower half only kept in the air because of Tara's vice like grip on it. Then when she did finally collapsed onto the weaker brunette, her more muscular body practically crushing the poor girl, Tara continued lazily pumping her hips back and forth, bringing them slowly down from the serious sodomy with a nice gentle butt fuck.

Then, after a while of just enjoying the current position and getting her strength back, Tara rolled them into the spooning position, eventually whispering in Brooke's ear, "What's your name?"

Brooke blushed and whimpered, "Assmacher. My name is Brooke Assmacher."

"And who's bitch are you?" Tara pushed.

"Yours. I'm your bitch, I am Tara's bitch." Brooke replied obediently.

"Good girl." Tara grinned, before she slapped Brooke's butt and then ordered, "Now show me that ass!"

Assmacher whimpered again, but did as she was told, slowly pulling herself off of the dildo and then kneeling in front of Tara with her ass facing her new mistress. Tara wasn't sure whether this was because Brooke had seen or heard of other bitches doing this after they'd been sodomised or it was just instinctive, but she didn't really care. No, Tara was way too busy delighting in the damage she had caused the other woman, this little wannabe's ass hole gaping wide open and allowing Tara to see deep into Brooke's bowels. Still, there was a way she could see deeper into her guts.

So, after admiring the sight for a while, Tara gave that huge ass a hard double smack, making those already battered cheeks jiggle, and then called out, "Spread your cheeks! Mmmmmm, that's it, really show me your gaping butt hole!"

Brooke had cried out and whimpered as a result of the double smack to her incredibly sore ass, but she was way too broken to do anything other than quickly comply with Tara's wishes, even if it meant further embarrassing herself. And honestly, she'd never been more embarrassed, which was kind of weird because she normally liked showing off her ass and to her horror Brooke found she sort of liked having a gaping ass hole. It made her feel like such a slut, and if Tara had proven anything it was that Brooke was a slut. An anal slut, something which she should learn to be proud of. So she pulled her own ass cheeks as wide apart as possible and just kneeled for Tara's enjoyment for several minutes.

Then Tara called out, "Good, now come taste your ass! Mmmmmmm, it's time for Miss Assmacher to truly accept her place as an ass whore by going ass to mouth."

Tara had made it very clear she would have to do this back in the locker room, but Brooke was so worried about finally taking it up the ass she barely thought about it. For a few seconds she had a mini freak out, her face crunching up in realisation of what she'd have to do. But after getting fucked in the ass it actually felt like she could do anything, and what was one more debasement after losing her anal cherry? Besides, she didn't see how this could be enjoyable, but she thought the same way about butt sex and now all Brooke wanted to do was find a way to go back in time and convince her younger self to offer up her ass to the then Victoria the first chance she got in the WWE.

So Brooke slowly turned around, lowered her head in between Tara's legs and hesitantly wrapped her lips around Tara's cock. Again she learned she was nothing but a depraved slut as Brooke instantly loved the taste of her own ass. And this wasn't just her own ass, because the head of this dildo had pummelled the very deepest depths of her rectum, meaning Brooke must be the most sick and twisted whore in wrestling. Or at least there could be no one more depraved than her, Brooke briefly thinking about Kelly again as she began greedily bobbing her head up and down Tara's girl cock, her cheeks hollowing as she frantically sucked her ass cream off of the shaft.

"Wow, look at you go." Tara laughed, although there was no cruelty to her voice, "You really love the taste of your own ass, huh? Mmmmmmm, maybe we should start calling you Miss Asstomouther?"

"Call me whatever you want, just promise me you'll fuck my ass again." Brooke pleaded, briefly removing her mouth from the dildo, "Ohhhhhhh my God, I loved every second of you fucking me up the ass, and I love sucking my bitch ass off of your dick Tara. I'm a total ATM whore who needs to be butt fucked and then fed her own ass afterwards!"

With that Brooke swallowed over half of the dick again, leaving Tara to laugh as the younger brunette worked on stuffing the rest of the strap-on down her throat. Thanks to a few well-hung boyfriends Brooke was just about able to manage it, getting every drop of the delicious anal cream as she choked and gagged on the dildo filling her windpipe. Once she got those last few inches into her throat Brooke looked up hopefully at Tara, her heart fluttering as the older woman grinned down at her and stroked her hair. This was a positive sign that she was pleasing the other woman, and would hopefully mean she would butt fuck her again. Brooke wasn't sure what she would do if Tara chose not to butt fuck her again. No, actually she did, because then she would bend over for absolutely anyone looking for someone who could wreck her ass half as good as Tara. Because no matter what happened next, she was truly Brooke Assmacher now.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
12