Assuming the Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sent back to the cot and pushed her partner's legs up until they were against her chest, told her to hold them there, and buried her face in her pussy. The blond moaned and arched into her face. I could hear the sucking and licking sounds, see her tongue run all over her lips and clit, dipping down to rim her ass. My cock felt like it was going to explode and I noticed I was moving my hips back and forth. I wanted so bad for her mouth to be on me, but knew I couldn't utter a word. All I could was watch in fascination, scared to blink because I didn't want to miss a thing.

My officer was now pulled a dildo out and was fucking her partner with it while sucking on her clit. She moved it down to circle her tight puckered ass hole, spreading more juice to her little hole and back inside her pussy again. After repeating this motion a few more times, she slowly slipped the tip of the dildo inside her ass, twisting until she had it almost all the way in, and started moving it in and out. Fucking her partners ass, she reached her other hand for two small metal clamps and quickly attached them to her nipples. Her moaning now tuning into a high pitched keening and I knew she was about to cum. My officer now pumped the dildo faster, covered her clit with her mouth and sucked it in and out with the motion of the dildo. When the blond exploded, she shot a stream of cum into the waiting mouth of my officer. The stream ran down her chin and between her bra covered breasts. She licked her partner clean, sucking up her juices and gave her sensitive clit a gentle kiss. She helped her sit up and gave her several more little kisses as she removed the nipple clamps. I was touched by the gentle gesture, but that was short lived as now both women were looking at me. My officer took the hand of her partner and walked the few short steps to me. She removed her black lace bra and I was graced with the most beautiful pair of breasts I have ever seen. Perfectly formed, not too big, firm, natural, and creamy with high tight nipples just begging for my kiss. But I knew I would never be able to get to them like this and again by instinct tested the bonds that held me prisoner. She smiled at my efforts, gave me a light kiss and turned to her partner who could, and did, kiss and suck on her perfect nipples...right in front of me. They were so close I could smell both women's arousal. I felt like I was going insane with want and need. My balls were on fire, my cock so engorged the head was purple and a steady flow of pre cum was dribbling down the side.

Finally it looked like my officer was going to take pity on me. She pulled her nipple out of her partners mouth with a pop and turned her so her back was to me. She rubbed her smooth round globes of her ass against my overly sensitive cock, and wedging it between her cheeks; she slid up and down in slow torturous glides. I bit my lip to keep from moaning out loud, when I heard a zipper being lowered where Jethro was standing. The rustling of clothes told me he was enjoying the show too as he released his cock from his pants. I knew I should be bothered by this, and I would be tomorrow, but with her ass on my cock all I could do was enjoy the ride.

She bent over at the waist and with the assistance of my officer, took my rigid cock and glided it into her wet warm pussy. The sensation was incredible, and I had to bend my knees quite a bit to get it all the way into her, but it left me room to thrust. My officer was at her head now, holding onto her shoulders. She had removed her strip of black lace material that was her panties and stuck her pussy in her partners face and commanded her to eat her. She ground into her face as her eyes were locked on me and where I was joined with her partner. She matched her grinding with my thrusting and soon we were all moving together. I wanted to cum so bad but knew the cock ring wouldn't let me and the sounds Jethro was making stroking his own cock kept me from losing total control. I wanted to make sure he stayed right where he was.

I could tell Blondie was about to cum again and I thrust harder when I felt her inner muscled milk me. I almost went cross eyed with pleasure and didn't think my legs would let me stay standing. As her climax slowed, she slipped off my soaked cock, and I heard my officer tell her to clean me off. I half expected her to produce a towel. Instead she turned and took my dripping cock in her mouth sucking and licking all her juice off. I started to sweat, and it felt like steam was coursing through my veins just under my skin. When she was done my officer bent over in front of me and slowly slipped me inside her tight channel. I had to gasp at the feeling, so tight, so wet, and so hot I was afraid it would sear my cock off. I could hardly move and thought it just might be possible to suffer permanent brain damage from total ecstasy. She started to pump her hips, thrusting back hard against me and I had to shift my feet to stay standing.

Blondie was now back on the cot rubbing a large vibrator on her pussy, dipping it inside now and then and circling her clit. My officer was slamming into me as one of her hands reached down to play with her own clit. By this time it was all I could do to brace myself and let her fuck me. She came with a deep moan and I thought for sure she was going to snap off my cock with how hard her muscles clamped down on me. When she came down from her orgasm, both she and Blondie started to lick and suck my cock. Blondie was tonguing my balls and rimming my ass, while my officer was engulfing the head and shaft. Her head was pumping up and down taking almost my whole length in her mouth. I started to go very light headed and knew I needed to cum or I was passing out. I let one little word slip pass my lips not caring at this point what the consequences were. I whispered to her "please".

I heard Jethro chuckle and step closer, but at this point I didn't care, I couldn't have thought a rational thought, much less had the sense to be worried. I just wanted a release. She held up a hand stopping Jethro in his tracks, she told me now I could cum, resumed her vigorous sucking as her hand came up to the base of my cock and with a flick of her wrist released the cock ring. I shouted like a dying man as I shot jet after jet of my hot seed into her and her partner's mouth and down their chin. I don't think I had ever cum so hard or for so long. The orgasm went on and on with both women slurping my seed off my cock and off each other. I thought I heard Jethro moan his climax too, but with the thundering sound of my own heartbeat in my ears, I wasn't sure, nor did I care.

At some point I must have passed out because when I came to, I was laying on the cot, alone. My pants were folded neatly on the floor, along with a new tee shirt, my wallet, shoes, cell phone and keys to the Mustang. I almost thought I had dreamed the whole thing if not for the sore muscles in my arms from being restrained against the bars.

I dressed quickly, still more than a little confused by what all took place. Was I still a suspect? Could I leave? I noticed the door to the cell was wide open and without another thought I moved through it and up the creaky stairs and through the door. The building was totally deserted, not even the old typewriter remained. I figured I would ponder this later and quickly made my way out the front door. The sun was just starting to rise as I left the old building and I saw the Mustang parked right out front. Without wasting time I hopped in and fired it up. I peeled out of there and found my way to the nearest highway entrance without even stopping for coffee.

My head was spinning with unanswered questions as the car ate up the miles to Utah. After I finally stopped for lunch and gas, I popped open the glove box to pull out a map to scan my next part of the trip, something dark fell out onto the floor. I reached down and picked up the tiny black lace panties my officer had been wearing. Without thinking I brought them up to my face and inhaled. The aroma of her sweet arousal was so intoxicating my cock hardened instantly. I just chuckled, tossed them back in the glove box, put the car in gear and continued on laughing and shaking my head. I guess some puzzles are better off not solved.

12