Astarte Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,081 Followers

"Hello, Mary. We almost met last Friday, but you fell asleep before I arrived. Deon said you wanted your hair done. I can see why. The only woman who has ever looked good with that heavy of a bang was that jealous long nosed Neffi.

"I think what they call a pixie cut today would look good on you. We could shape it to emphasize your eyes, and add some color to lighten and freshen it up."

Mary stared at the beautiful woman before her, dumbstruck. She turned to look at Gideon, who was trying very hard not to laugh at her. She looked a bit like a fish which had been thrown up on the beach, her mouth opening and closing as she sought the words to express her rapidly changing emotions.

"Uh, Mary, I'd like you to meet Astarte, a very special friend of mine. She made it possible for me to take Jordan the way I did and get even with G.W. and his friends for Chrissie."

Just hearing his voice, its comforting deep resonance, was enough to calm Mary down so she could speak. "Who...who did you say? Astarte? Wasn't she some sort of Persian queen or something?"

Astarte's silver laugh rang out, as ever, clear as a bell. "At least the child has the right region and time. There may have been others with similar names, Mary child, but I am from the Egypt of pre-written-history, although my influence extended over the centuries to about thirty-five centuries ago. I was the Egyptian goddess of love and war. Dear Gideon can tell you the reason I am here, at a later time.

"Come, let us take care of your hair and create a make-up for you, unless you have some objections."

Mary shook her head. "D...d. you know about make-up?" she asked, her voice trembling.

"I'll tell you a secret," Astarte whispered. "Even the gods and goddesses get pimples and other eruptions. Have you heard of the Norse god, Thor?" Mary nodded. "It is rumored that his ill temper was due to an everlasting boil which formed on the back of his sack of jewels, if you know what I mean."

Mary nodded, with a small giggle. "I imagine that would hurt a bit. No wonder he was always angry, but I meant, since you're so pretty, you wouldn't need to use make up like we do today..."

"Thank you, dear. But there were times when the Egyptian courts resembled what Broadway performers call cattle calls, and if you didn't stand out and catch someone's attention, well...Even the goddesses needed all the help they could muster--whether it was make-up or a few well placed incantations. Now, let's tend to your hair. Sit here," she ordered, pointing to a kitchen chair.

An hour later, Deon could hardly believe his eyes. In place of the dowdy, dark haired girl with an ugly bowl cut for a hair do, standing naked before him was a young attractive woman with a multi colored pixie shag, with highlights ranging in color from deep red bronze to golden blonde. Her eyes had been highlighted with a mascara like substance dusted with lapis, while her cheeks and lips seemed to have been coated with a powdering of red ochre, highlighting her natural colors.

Some judiciously applied kohl paste and paste like talc was used to highlight her natural curves, giving her bust the appearance it was larger, while her hips and waist seemed to have shrunk. The overall effect was felt in his groin. "My god! Mary! I can't believe it. You're beautiful. There isn't any other word."

Mary blushed and laughed. "You don't need to flatter me, Deon. I told you, I'm a sure thing tonight and tomorrow, but it is nice to know you approve."

"Approve? Have you seen yourself? I wasn't trying to flatter you. From my point of view, it's a good thing we're not going out; I'm not sure you'd be coming back with me. You could have your pick of any guy on campus." He grabbed her hand and led her to his bedroom. The large dresser had a full width mirror. He placed her with her back facing the mirror, and ordered her to turn around.

Mary saw her reflection and gasped. With tears in her eyes, she turned and grabbed Deon. "Thank you," she sobbed softly. "And you, too, Astarte. Thank you." She pulled back to kiss Deon, slipping her tongue past his lips. "Now, unless you have something against making love to pretty girls, it's time. When morning comes, I don't want to be able to."

He picked her up and carried her to the bed. He knee-walked to the center and laid her down, his lips meshed with hers. Without breaking the kiss, he started moving his lips over her skin, occasionally nibbling, sometimes nipping, sometimes licking, but always maintaining contact.

Mary, already aroused, felt the tension in her body increase as the pressure to orgasm built. Soon, her arms and legs were impossible to contain; they moved randomly, erratically, thrashing about. Her hips began to thrust up, off the bed. Her head, tossing from one side to the other. "OMG! Dee, now! I need you in me now!"

She grabbed his shoulders and pulled him over her, throwing her legs around his hips, lining up her quim with his prick, and pulled him into her. "Now," she pleaded, "make love to me now."

The night was everything Mary had wanted. By daybreak she had lost count of the number of orgasms she had had. All she knew was that she was deliciously tired and well satisfied. And had one more hole to breach.

"I know," she said, "that you've probably spoiled me for any other man I'll ever meet, but we have one last objective before we can sleep. Remember?"

"Mmhmm," Deon muttered sleepily, in reply. "I still gotta do your bum. You sure you want to do that now?" he asked around a yawn. "Last time, you had to interrupt our morning wake up to have a BM; is that a regular time for you?"

"Mmm, not regular, but I frequently have to go when I wake up. Why?"

"You should go and try, then. If it's near, it'll just be easier and less painful if you're pretty empty back there. We're only designed to handle a day's worth of waste, and I'm going to try to force a day or so's equivalent back into you. If you're full, it could get uncomfortable."

"I see what you mean. Back in a few minutes." She hopped out of bed and almost fell as her legs started to collapse. "Ooh, damn! That hurts!"

"What?" he laughed.

"Trying to straighten up after all that screwing. Stop laughing, it isn't funny! Well, okay, it is, but stop anyway!" she laughed, limping out of the room.

A short time later, Mary lay on the bed, on her stomach, a pair of pillows supporting her hips, while Deon applied a generous amount of anal lube to the area in and around her rosebud. "Damn, Deon, I gotta tell you, this is freakin' uncomfortable. Are you sure it's necessary?"

"Yeah. I'm about done here, so I can show you." He moved closer to her head and laid the two middle fingers of his right hand against the shaft of his condom covered cock. There was a significant amount of his shaft still visible.

"Oh, Christ!" moaned Mary, "you're gonna kill me. Oh, well, let's get it over with, then we can sleep and recover."

"You're sure? Nobody but you is holding this gun to your head."

"Just do it, Dee. Please," she pleaded. "Whether or not I like it, I want the experience, and I want it with someone I can trust."

She had turned her head and buried her face in another pillow. She felt the bed move as Deon moved into position behind her. Then the searching head of his cock centered in her pucker. She moaned as she felt the pressure increase. Then yelped and groaned as it popped through the exterior ring of her anus.

The pressure and pain brought tears to her eyes. "OMG, Deon! Oh, shit! It hurts! Stop! Wait!" She attempted to move away from him, to relieve the pressure, but there was no place for her to move to get away. "Ooowwwww, shitfuck! Pull back a little, please!"

Deon pulled back a fraction of an inch, relieving the pressure a barely noticeable amount, but enough to let Mary catch her breath. "Push, like you're having a BM," he told her. He felt a small reduction in resistance and pushed forward, popping through the inner ring. He looked down at their juncture. About half of his eight plus inches were buried in her ass.

He pulled back again, until he felt her inner ring against his coronal ring, then lunged forward, eliciting a small scream of pain. "Bastard! What..." She stopped, feeling his pubes hit her bottom. "Ohh, unhhh; goddam. Oh, shit this hurts, but it also feels sorta good. Don't move yet; just hold me for a minute. Fuck! I'm not sorry I had you do it, but I don't think I'll ever do it willingly again."

"Some night, when you've had too much to drink at some party, there'll be a couple of guys who convince you to go off with them, and they'll share you in all your holes, finishing up by taking your pussy and ass at the same time. And, as much as it hurts, you'll come harder than you ever have before."

"No fuckin' way that'll happen," she moaned. "Okay, start slowly, with short strokes, please." Deon did as she asked. At the same time, he reached around and began to lightly massage her clit. "Ohhh, mmmmm; yessss, that feels good. Faster, longer, just fuck me now. Play with my clitty some more, too. That's good."

She began to thrust her hips back at him, soon, their hips were only a blur. Suddenly, Mary stopped with a wail, her body completely rigid, prone on the bed. Deon stopped moving, except for the hand between Mary's legs. After several seconds, her hips began to move up and down, while her body seemed to be quivering all over.

Deon felt his own signals of impending climax, and withdrew from Mary's ass. He quickly grabbed the least soiled part of the condom and stripped it off, tossing it in a trash can, close by. With a few quick strokes of his hand, his climax arrived, spewing his hot seed all over Mary's back.

"What the fuck!" she laughed. "Why didn't you leave it in the rubber? Now I need a shower before I can sleep."

"You needed one anyway, and it was something I've always wanted to do. The women in the porn films seem to enjoy it so much. Not true, huh?"

"Well, it 'was' nice and warm, but otherwise, truthfully, it didn't do much for me. Sorry."

"Frankly, me neither, but this time will be better."

"What do you mean, this time?"

"I'm going back in, bareback, right now," he said, pushing his cock into her pucker.

She felt him breaching her back door with little or no resistance. "Deon, no...oh, god, oh... oh, oh, oh, oh, uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh ugh ah ahah ah ah ahahah, arhh arggh, arrrggghhh!" she screamed as she experienced her second anal climax, triggered by the feeling of Deon's hot seed splattering against her dark walls.

Deon collapsed onto her back, spreading his earlier cum all over her. She sighed contentedly as she felt his weight settle on her. "Mmmm. Maybe all those girls weren't wrong about anal. It was certainly better the second time around."

"Yeah, but I doubt if it'll ever be my favorite."

"Me, neither, but, at least now I won't be totally afraid to try that ungodly threesome you described, taking two men at once."

"And you still have to try it in the missionary position."

"You're kidding! Aren't you? No, I can see, you're not. Oh, shit! Some other time!"

The young lovers fell asleep after sharing a shower, peculiarly characterized by an almost total lack of sex play. After the shower, they made their way to bed and slept for nearly an entire clock-around, not waking until early mid-evening. Mary agreed with Deon's suggestion they go out for dinner. He took her to his favorite diner. Donna was off, but Karen was working the register, so he got his free meal, but paid for Mary's lasagne.

After eating, Deon took Mary to the bar where he had met Amanda. The football team was there, celebrating a successful pre-season game with a near-by college of similar size. It didn't take long for them to notice the pretty girl on the nerd's arm. Amanda, standing near Kyle saw his attention stray from her.

When she saw the reason, and her date, she was assailed by conflicting emotions. She was jealous of Mary because Mary attracted so much attention, especially from the two men in whom she was invested, plus she was immediately attracted to Deon, remembering her experience a couple of weeks ago.

Kyle recognized Deon as the guy who had had the nerve to ask his date to dance. With just enough alcohol under his belt to impair his judgment, he figured it was time for some payback. He made his way to the couple where they were standing at the bar. "Hey there, pretty lady, how about you come dance with me. I'm sure your friend won't mind, will you, buddy?"

Deon looked at Mary, who was looking a bit overwhelmed. "Mary, I want you to enjoy yourself, but I also want you to remember you are going home with me tonight. If you think things are getting too much for you to handle, I want you to call me. No matter where you are, I'll hear you and come to your rescue."

He turned to Kyle. "Of course not, Kyle. While you dance with Mary, I'll dance with Mandy. I wanted to talk to her, anyhow." Kyle frowned. He wasn't sure he wanted this confident guy anywhere near his favorite sex toy.

Before he could react, Mary had taken his hand and started for the dance floor. Deon caught Mandy's eye and beckoned her to meet him near the band. They danced to the rest of the song, an up-tempo number which didn't involve a lot of contact. The next number was a slow, romantic song. Deon watched while Kyle lifted Mary and held her body against his as they moved around in a circle. He pulled Mandy into his arms and was surprised when she seemed to melt against his body, her hips pressed tightly against his.

"I've been thinking about you," she whispered in his ear. "Only three more weeks to our date in the library.

"Is she your girl, or someone like me, someone you just found? I think Kyle is jealous. He thought there had been someone else that night, but couldn't think of anytime or anybody; I was just hornier than usual when we got to his car."

Deon watched as Kyle's right hand slid down over Mary's butt from where it held her waist. It stopped when it reached the bottom of her cheek, the fingers obviously pressed into the crack of her ass. She wiggled her hips and legs, trying to dislodge his hand. Deon maneuvered Mandy so they were soon dancing alongside Kyle and Mary.

In a low voice only Kyle and the girls could hear, he said, "Kyle, I want you to listen and believe me. If you don't take your hand from Mary's butt right now and set her down gently, your days playing football and fucking are finished." Mary flashed him a smile of thanks.

Deon heard Astarte speaking in his head. When she was done, he looked at Mandy, then at Kyle. "Kyle, Mandy tells me you two are engaged. Is that right?" When the large tackle began to nod, Deon said, "Truth, now."

"Naw," said the large man, "I just did that so I could fuck her, 'n' she w'un't fuck anyone else. I got a wife. My high school sweetheart. Her grades weren't good enough to get into regular college. She's a hairdresser at the mall."

"She know about Mandy?"

"Fuck, no! You think I'm nuts? She'd cut my balls off if she thought there was someone else."

"I think we should all go visit her. Or call her and have her meet us here. Which would you rather?" Just at that time a large crowd of younger teens came in, a mixed crowd, including his sister. Kyle saw them and paled. If his wife came and saw all the young girls and his teammates, she would know he had been cheating.

"Uhh, it'd be better if we go. I better call and make sure she's home, and up to visitors."

"No, we'll just drop in. Mary and I will follow you. Mandy, whom do you want to ride with?"

"With you; I just realized, I don't even know your name."

Gideon smiled. "For now, you and Kyle can call me Master. I might change that later. For tonight, you, too, Mary" She laughed and nodded.

"Yes, Master," she said, leaning on the title, with a small giggle.

"Go get your car, Kyle, and wait for me out front. I see someone I have to say hello to." Kyle nodded and left through the back door. Deon had the girls go out the front, to his car, across the street. He made his way through the crowd of football players and orientees to his sister. He tapped her on the shoulder and called her name.

Sally turned around, amazed someone here would know her name. When she saw Deon, she yelled in surprise, with a smile a mile wide. Throwing her arms around his neck, she kissed him with an open mouth, to the delight of the surrounding crowd. Some of the football players recognized him as the guy with the choice fox they had seen earlier.

"Hey, Dude, leave some of the babes for us."

"Hey, Mac, share the goods."

"Save some of that for us, will ya?"

"What's the shrimp got, anyway?"

Sally broke the kiss with her smile intact. "Where's Mary? God, Dee, I'm having so much fun. I haven't had any sleep since I left you, and I don't think I'll get any tonight. We're supposed to visit one of the sororities for a pajama party. And..."

"I get the picture. Just take it easy. Have fun, but stay safe, okay?" he gave her a hug. "I have to run. Mary's waiting for me outside with another couple. I'll see you tomorrow." He kissed her and silently asked Astarte to look after her.

Outside, he got in his car, joining Mary and Mandy. He saw Kyle in a car just ahead of him, and signaled he should get going. Kyle led them to an apartment building north of the campus, a few blocks beyond the museum where Deon worked. They found places to park and met at the entrance.

As Deon and the girls approached him, Kyle, in a plaintiff voice, asked, "Do we really need to do this, Master? She's going to be awfully upset, me not calling first."

Deon laughed. "Don't worry about that; she'll be delighted to see us all when we get there. It's later, when she learns why we're here, you should worry about. I want you to confess to her about feeling up my girl, Mary; leading Mandy on to the point of her wanting to get pregnant so you'd marry her sooner; and all the other cheerleaders you've been fucking."

"She'll rip my dick off, I swear!"

"I don't think so. I have a proposition for her I think she'll go for. Let's go in, now, so you can face the music."

Terri Woolhouse was a medium height, chestnut haired, green eyed, busty twenty-five year old. Moderately attractive, she would draw your eye if you saw her coming down the street, but would be quickly forgotten as soon as she was past you. Her most attractive feature was her green eyes. The most memorable was the d -sized bust on her size six frame.

To Deon's delight, and Kyle's embarrassment, she was wearing only one of Kyle's tee-shirts when they walked in unannounced. "Kyle!" she screamed. "What the fuck are you doing here at this time of the week? And who in hell is this?" she yelled in a demanding tone.

"Hello," replied Deon. "Kyle tells us you are his wife. I'd like to talk to you alone for a few minutes. Where can we go?"

Terri had a puzzled look on her face as she answered, "This way," and led Deon to the bedroom. Several minutes later, when they came out, she looked even more puzzled. She walked up to her husband, tipped her head back to look him in the face, and asked, "Is what this guy tells me right, that you have something to confess?"

Kyle gave Deon a baleful look, but nodded. "Yeah, I..."

"I don't need details. Just yes or no; you've been screwing around, doing the cheerleaders and anything else you can fit that pitiful dick into, right?"

Kyle nodded. "I knew when we got married you'd probably sniff out as many dumb bitches as you could find to dip that pitiful piece of meat into, and, if you had been smart and kept it from me, I wouldn't have cared. But no, you had to bring it here and shove it in my face; so now, I have to do something about it.

" Well, sauce for the goose, as they say. Would one of you girls bring a chair from the kitchen?" She went to a bureau in the foyer and pulled open a drawer, from which she extracted some scarves. She directed Kyle to place the chair in front of the faux fireplace in the living room and to sit in it. When he was situated, she handed Deon two of the scarves and indicated he was to tie Kyle's hands to the back uprights of the chair. She then kneeled and tied his feet to the front legs of the chair.

julybear7
julybear7
2,081 Followers