Astra Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danyelle called out, "Let him take your ass. You need to know if he can satisfy that without killing you. I know your fetish for anal."

Grace bit her lip and looked at Jack, "You got lube?"

Jack nodded, "Top drawer, Astra stocked it for when I had a lady friend over or 5 over."

Grace moaned into him, "You want a lot of children it seems."

Jack nodded, "Actually, yes."

She came back with the lube and stroked a lot onto his cock. She groaned, "Alright buster take it slow. I have used a toy or 2 in there but nothing this big."

Jack angled her on the bed so her girlfriend Danyelle could get a good shot of him working it into her ass. It took a few minutes to part the petals of the flower but once it was open the Venus flytrap was revealed. She growled out as he sank deep her into. Her ass desired more meat.

He bottomed out and she hit a very loud climax. He slowly started moving in and out of her. After her third climax and being 10 minutes in she switched it up. She spun around took his cock in hand and started sucking his cock clean. She worked it like a pro and hit all the right spots while she played with his sack.

Jack finally let her know, "I am coming."

She backed off and jacked it off toward her breasts. He launched his massive load and 12 ropes of cum covered her chest and face. She looked at it and brought some to her fingers. She nodded, "Not bad. Not bitter."

Jack nodded, "Don't drink beer. I prefer drinking mead. I have 300 cases of it coming tomorrow."

She looked at the video feed and walked over to it, "He is the real deal. He could probably go again but I couldn't. Could you imagine us with 2 other wives?"

Jack called over, "Or more."

Danyelle moaned, "I want my shot tomorrow before we agree. She said you explore. I have Archeology, Geology, and Xenobiology degrees. I spent some time in the service and have worked as a pilot and tactical."

Jack smiled, "I got a few positions you could handle nicely."

Danyelle gave a wanting moan, "Until tomorrow sweetie."

Grace blew her a kiss, "Love you."

Danyelle smiled, "Love you too."

They walked into the sonic shower and cleaned up together. While he kissed her constantly.

Grace finally smiled, "You have me if you convince her."

Jack smiled, "Good."

She shook her head, "I have to get back to the office and finish your paperwork. God, you can fuck."

Jack laughed, "Kind of built for that."

She looked down at his cock as it had slid up between her legs and she groaned as it bounced off her clit. She walked out of the shower, "Get Astra to take care of that."

Jack laughed, "I got that interview with Holly. She might be looking for that."

Grace smiled, "I have seen her or the holovid new casts. She is gorgeous. I'd tap that ass."

Jack laughed at her as they finished getting dressed and back down to engineering. She looked over at him, "Your patents are light years ahead of what has been coming into the field offices. They will likely get approved. Your Power Core is impressive."

She stared at his crotch, "Both of them."

She walked out and Jack followed. He spotted Holly on the dock and she sighed, "I tried contacting you twice but it did not go through."

Jack nodded, "Sorry just concluding business with the Patent Office. Who is your camerawoman here?"

She smiled, "This is Sprits Martina. She has been with me for 3 years."

Jack looked at her, "With you?"

Holly turned red, "I was not referring to that way. We have gotten together on and off over that time frame."

Sprits had been strictly into women but had many one-night stands with men to try to get pregnant over the years. She wanted children but had never been able to conceive. She was getting wet just staring at him and he was openly flirting with Holly and her from what she could tell.

Holly was just as attracted to him and wondered what sex with this man might be like. He was wealthy and she had next to no information on him as she only found a reference to his name in a destroyed orphanage in Australia, with the same ID number. She was curious and now she was getting horny.

Astra chimed in Jack's ear, "Sprits has degrees in communications, and journalism and has a family of shipbuilders. She spent part of her youth working for their father so she is familiar with structural engineering. She was barred from military service due to her height. Sprits never had children.

She was rumored to be involved with your reporter lady. She never married either. She did give birth to 2 children who died. Holly has degrees in journalism, physiology, and astrophysics. That last one she got first. She worked in the public relations section during her required military service. She is a very smart lady."

Jack pointed, "Did you already get exterior shots of my ship?"

They nodded and he walked them inside.

Jack looked at her, "There are sections of the ship that are out of bounds because of the research that is still ongoing."

Holly nodded, "I can understand that."

Jack made the walking turn to adjust for the gravity plating and they followed. Holly shook her head, "That would take some getting used to."

Jack pointed over, "This is my Engine Room."

She pointed at the power core and Sprits filmed it, "Looks like you had some work going on here."

Jack nodded, "Yes I replaced that power core earlier."

She looked at him, "Failing?"

Jack shook his head, "I had the Patent Office in here to review the Travus series 6A power core. I filed for 483 patents today. From the overall systems to the internal circuitry. The current high-end power core is around 80-Terawatts currently correct?"

Holly nodded, "Yes some were just installed into the latest battleship being built. I did a story on that 2 weeks ago."

Jack pointed, "The one I replace is a Series 5 and not in production. It was a prototype. It is a 100-Terawatts power Core. The Series 6 Alpha is getting 118 Terawatts of power. I just filed the patents for the 6 and 6 Alpha. Model 6 is an improved version of my model 5. It has improved performance and is more fuel-efficient than my model 5. The 6 Alpha will be costly, but not for long. One of the key components in the 6 Alpha is Metallic Hydrogen, which has been hard to obtain.

My experimental and proprietary ship did a low-altitude orbit over Jupiter and used a proprietary atmospheric mining rig to mine the atmosphere. That material was brought on board and refined by yet another proprietary piece of equipment. I delivered 6,000 liters of 99.9% pure metallic hydrogen among other cargo we extracted. That is the reason you are here today."

Holly laughed at him, "Correct. When someone shows up from obscurity to being a billionaire overnight people want to know more about you. You invent as well?"

Jack nodded his head, "Generally I am a private person. Particularly in my private life. Now I have a little room to breathe if you will and open up about myself some. I am highly educated in electronics, engineering, and astronavigation. As well as being a qualified pilot and inventor. My work, my living, and my research are all done aboard the Excalibur. I have been a bit of a recluse."

Holly smiled, "We took some beautiful shots of the glossy silver hull of your impressive and large ship when we approached from the terminal. How did you come up with the name?"

Jack chuckled, "With it, on its side, it is easy to see that ship looks like a flying sword, and as she is one of a kind, it fit. She was cast into the lake of the night sky where her magic still reigns."

Holly looked at Jack, "No wife or children?"

Jack smiled, "None that I can find. How about you?"

She laughed, "Single as well."

Jack smiled, "Looking to stay that way? I am hoping to find a wife or several before going back out."

Holly looked at Jack, "You are looking for multiple wives. How many?"

Jack smiled, "I have set no hard number. I figured I would let the existing wives decide that when I wear them out."

Holly looked at Jack in shock, "Really?!"

Jack nodded, "I was diagnosed as a child genius and more recently with sex addiction. I like to have sex multiple times a day."

Holly got flustered and turned to the camera, "There you have it, folks, a man who is looking for wives and is rich."

Jack chimed in, "I have an associate working distributing semen samples through the market for those ladies who are interested in carrying my children as well. They would be your children of course but you have an idea as to who I am and how smart I am. Inquire if you wish through the exchange."

Holly shook her head, "You are truly one of a kind. Thank you for this interview."

Jack smiled, "YOU are most assuredly welcome."

Holly looked at Sprits who shut off her camera and smiled big, "I am not sure how much of that they will let on the air."

Jack nodded, "Can you please set your camera down and the 2 of you follow me up to the bridge?" They nodded and fell into line. Sprits commented, "Interesting lift system."

They got to the bridge and he had everyone take a seat. He sighed and then looked at Holly, "You are both gorgeous." Holly was 175cm tall while Sprits was tiny at 151 cm. Holly was a solid D-cup and Sprits was a B-cup. Grace's tits were a solid C-Cup going into D-Cup if and when pregnancy hit her.

Sprits had a shorter haircut and her hair was a medium brown with hazel eyes. Reminded him of a pixie in stature. Holly had deep auburn hair that went halfway to her ass and Deep green eyes. Jack smiled at them, "When I took possession of this ship an associate that I am not allowed to name included a few things. This is all off the record of course." They both nodded.

Jack smiled, "I need to hear it for the internal camera on the deck to cover the legality issues."

They laughed, "Yes." from both. "One of those items was the android that is built into this ship. The inventor is dead."

Holly looked at Jack, "Why tell me this?"

Jack laughed nervously, "I got the feeling, from both of you actually that the idea of being in a relationship with a sex addict and a bunch of wives sounds like a nice way to live. Forgive me if I misread the signals from you 2. However, if that is the case, I wanted to discuss it further. You would see Astra and I wanted you to know who she was. Please come to the bridge, Astra."

Holly looked at Jack, "Does her name have a meaning?"

Jack laughed, "Her name means Artificial Sentient Terraforming Robotic Automaton. She is all about working toward the goals needed, like atmospheric mining, that would allow us to find worlds and terraform others in outlying star systems. The larger power cores, faster engines, better shields, space-based mining of asteroids for minerals, and in some cases water. My long-term goal is to go to Tau Ceti. This would be a support vessel for just such a venture."

They both stared at Jack and then their eyes went wide as Astra walked in. Astra still had not put her top back on. Jack shook his head, "I showed Grace earlier that she was not human. Astra, open your chest panel again please." She cracked it open and they both walked up to check her out.

Astra smiled at them, "You two have beautiful bodies. Jack loves this one."

Jack looked at Astra, "Go to medical and repair that please. Thank you, Astra. As you could only imagine being on a ship with only Astra for a long time and suffering from sex addiction, she was an easy outlet. She saved the output. Part of her programming and purpose, for the sperm market I mentioned earlier. I felt you had a right to know. I do not typically watch the holovid feeds being out on the rim or in a low orbit of a distant world. The first time I saw you was when you called."

Holly nodded, "I know of nobody with those kinds of skills. She is quite remarkable. I get the feeling there is a lot more to you."

Jack smiled, "Sign an NDA, marry me, and join my crew and you will get to know everything."

Holly looked over at Sprits, "We got time to at least try out the man and see if he is capable."

Sprits smiled widely, "Sure."

Jack called out, "Astra, did the maintenance bots clean my room recently?"

Astra giggled, "Yes the cum soaked sheets got cleaned up." He looked at those 2. "The lady from the patent office, Grace Winters, wanted to know the same thing."

They both shook their heads. Sprits looked at her, "Well at least we know he has good eyes."

Jack smiled, "Her girlfriend who watched over the holovid feed is a beautiful Latina lady as well. She will arrive tomorrow. She wants her turn so I must have done something right. Grace told me that if I win her over, I got them both. Package deal but what a package. Her lady friend is Danyelle Cortez."

Sprits looked at him, "I went to school with a Danyelle Cortez, gorgeous woman. She was like 2 grades ahead of me and a cheerleader. Smart as hell. We were friendly but I did not know she liked the ladies as well."

Jack shrugged, "Small universe. She did her mandatory 2 years in the military and then went to school. She earned a few degrees."

They got to the room and started stripping like last time both ladies froze to stare at his package. Holly asked, "Will it fit?"

Jack chuckled, "It fit into Grace, all three holes."

Her eyes went wide and she looked at Sprits, "You go first."

Sprits looked at him, "I want to be on top."

Jack nodded. She had a nice shaved pubic region just as Holly had. He got in bed and laid down. He pointed his cock up and Sprits came over, straddled him, and lined up her vagina against the head. He grabbed her small B-Cup breasts in his hands. She weighed all of 32 kilograms...if that. Compared to his 100-kilogram frame she was light.

She slowly sank on it and moaned out then backed up and did it again. A few centimeters at a time until he was all the way in. She looked at her stomach and rubbed it. "I can feel it right under here."

Jack chuckled, "Just wait until it fires off inside you." Holly took this moment to sit on Jack's face facing Sprits.

He reached over and pulled the lube out of the drawer while she rode all over his tongue. She got into it while Sprits rode up and down. Jack put some lube on a couple of fingers and shocked her when he pressed the tip of the first one into her ass.

Holly called out, "Shit, he is like you. He stuck a finger into my ass."

They laughed and moaned. Jack buried that finger and she howled out, "Fuck that felt deep." Jack slid it back and then pushed the second finger in beside it. She sprayed all over his face as she came hard. He slid both fingers forward and she shook hard in a silent screaming climax. She pushed out more fluid then collapsed into Sprits' arms. They rolled her to the side and saw the happy look on her face.

Jack looked up at Sprits, "Getting tired?"

She nodded. He pulled her down to him and rolled them over. He pulled back and held her calf against her thighs and pounded into her like a jackhammer until he finally exploded into her 10 minutes later.

She wailed out a massive climax of her own and sprayed into his lap as her legs shook in a euphoric spasm from the first climax she had ever received from a man's cock, or any other method from a man.

Sprits looked at him, "That was fucking epic."

Jack sat back, "That is just the warm-up."

She looked at him, "You can go again?"

He walked over and woke Holly with a kiss. She looked up, "My ass felt so full." Jack shook his head, "You got a great ass for anal sex. Based on your reactions."

She looked at Jack, "You want my ass?"

Jack nodded, "Definitely."

Holly looked over, "Use plenty of lube and we will give it a try."

He lubed up his cock and her little light brown flower. He placed the head against the hole and grabbed one of her hips and slid through once she relaxed. She had a moaning climax, "What did you do shove the whole thing in?"

Jack chuckled, "That was just the head."

He slowly pulled himself further in. The woman was tight but she climaxed left and right. She was not coherent in her speech. He stood and he pulled her up into a sitting position. He slowly stroked her. Her ass was doing wonderful things to his cock. He whispered in her ear, "Who owns this ass?"

Holly moaned out, "You do!"

Jack looked at Holly, "I am going to fill your ass. Then get cleaned up and fill up your pussy. What do you say to that?"

She moaned out, "Yes please."

He sped up on her ass as he held her by her breasts and shot off deep into her bowels 30 minutes into the ride. She let out a screaming climax and he lowered her softly onto the bed and withdrew. He cleaned up as Holly walked in to use the toilet. She looked at him, "I do not typically do this in front of a guy but I could not hold it any longer."

Jack walked over to her and brushed her cheeks with both hands and guided her head to his cleaned cock. She had him hard in seconds. He backed away so she could finish up. He went back to bed. Sprits looked at him, "You going to do my ass too?"

Jack chuckled, "After I fill her pussy for you. Figured you want to give her what you are holding tightly to between your legs."

Sprits smiled, "I have been wanting to get pregnant."

Jack looked at her, "You join me and we will work every day to get you some children."

Sprits smiled, "Talk with me more after you take my ass."

She never had a man take her ass and he did not take it slow and soft with her, he just hammered her like he did Holly. She hated when people treated her like glass and he had not done that. He let her control the pace and then switched it up to get her the biggest climax of her life.

Holly walked in and smiled, "A sex addict you are."

Jack picked her up and lowered her onto his cock in the middle of the room and she crossed her legs behind him. She smiled, "Middle of the room?"

He shook his head and walked her over to a free wall while he moved his hands to her ass. He then fucked up and into her pussy for 15 minutes. He took her back to the bed and laid her out, "Empty mouth Sprits." She sat on Holly's face. Jack banged away fast and hard for another 10 minutes while he kissed Sprits as he massaged both of their breasts. He filled Holly's clenching climaxing pussy. Jack pushed the legs back, "She has a full pussy for you, Sprits."

Sprits slid forward and dove in. Jack grabbed the lube and moved up behind Sprits. Lubed up the entrance and his fingers. He lubed up his cock and was hard in seconds watching these two. He slowly inched his finger inside. She was super tight. He got the second finger and then the third into Sprit's ass.

Holly looked up at him from her position, "I am wasted and you are raring to continue. You're not human."

Jack chuckled, "I never claimed to be either. Who wants to be only human?"

She laughed at him. He was a bit worried by his statement but Sprits was waiting for his cock. He pulled his fingers out as he slid his lubed cock into the entrance. She relaxed down as he slid forward. She realized his cock was in her ass and it was no longer his fingers.

She shivered with excitement as he slowly squeezed his way further into her ass until he bottomed out. He pulled her up to him, "I already own Holly's ass. Do I own this one too?"

Jack gave Sprits a few thrusts while rubbing her tits. She called out, "No. You own all of me. I am so in love with you. I have never felt this for any man. I say yes. I have a one-man rocket shuttle I use on the weekends. Can I bring it?"

Jack gave it to her faster and lasted all of 15 minutes in her constrictor hole before he blasted jets deep into her. She shook in his lap. Jack whispered to her, "I love you to Sprits. Of course, you can bring it."

Jack looked over at Holly, "Thoughts?"

She smiled, "You land the other 2 and I will agree. I think it will take all 4 of us. Maybe 1 or 2 more. Every day. Fuck and he is getting hard again!"

1...56789...14