Astra Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack looked at her, "Astra would have told you I come 12-24 times a day."

Holly looked at Jack, "That is just not right. Sex addiction is right. Did they check to see if there is anything wrong with you physically?"

Jack laughed, "The last doctor I had thought I could use a little more length to my cock."

The ladies laughed at him. Jack smiled, "Holly wait here. As she has agreed I want to get her to sign her NDA."

Holly looked at Jack, "Cannot wait until tomorrow?"

Jack looked at Sprits, "Not in her case."

She nodded and he walked her out naked after they cleaned up. Astra handed her a Pad, "Just say I accept and then use your right thumbprint on the pad in the box." She read through the NDA and did what she needed to do. Jack took Sprits to medical and sat her up on the table, "Core, Do a medical exam on the patient Sprits Martina. Check for egg implantation and if it working."

Sprits looked at Jack, "The machine can do all of that?"

Jack nodded, "Reason I need you to sign the NDA. One of many."

Astra replied, "The core is administering synthetic fast-acting trypsin into the womb. Her body is not producing it. A pair of fertile eggs are currently present and this should enable them to attach."

Sprits looked at Jack, "You got me pregnant!"

Astra replied, "Both eggs have attached. So yes, he got you pregnant."

Sprits threw her arms around him. Jack looked at her, "This is part of the reason I did this now. Astra list file on Sprits Martina from adulthood until death."

Sprits looked at Jack in surprise as Astra spoke, "She had a not-so-long career doing camera work for her station and lover Holly. While Holly had 2 children and never married, Sprits did not. She died at the age of 36 in a transport accident at the Lunar Starbase. Holly was with her and died as well with her children."

Jack looked at Sprits, "That was how your future played out before I arrived. I did not pick you up on the last attempt from what I can tell. That future was in a different fork of reality if you will."

Sprits looked at Jack, "You are telling me you are from the future?!"

Jack looked at the screen, "Display personnel file for Jack Scrogum." Astra put it up for Sprits to read. "Display images of Excalibur's construction with time stamps."

She gawked at the images and the Starbase that was massive compared to the ones built during this time. She saw a carrier with two battleships that were in the background in different shots. "Sprits, this ship rescued me from my ship and then jumped further back in time. This ship has some technology that I have not seen. The power core I put the blueprints for was supposed to come out in another 84 years.

The difference is I submitted them after building them myself and then improved upon the design first. When I arrived, I had an 'Engineering Challenge' but was told if I could do it without any help from the computer blueprints or Astra then I could have the designs. I had to build another power core to power the ship drives to take us away from Jupiter."

She looked at Jack, "What made you so special?"

Jack pointed at the display, "Child genius, Military background, and sex addiction. Display my list of medical procedures done by this ship without my explicit permission. Also, my Degrees."

Astra groaned out, "Your Military contract..."

Jack looked at her, "Has not been created yet and thus they are not valid in this era. Display them."

Sprits looked at the list of procedures that she did not understand. Some were quite obvious. She looked at him, "What is a Drakor?"

Jack chuckled, "I never met one but I have spoken to one of his hands. It is one of the enemies that the human race was at war with during the launch of this ship. This was the second attempt. They had evidence that the first arrived but failed. They did not use the DNA. They might not have known about the injury the first time. I do not know. They used a mechanical hand. Show her the headline picture from the first attempt."

Sprits looked at Jack, "If it is one of the enemies then why use their DNA?"

Jack looked at her and held out his hand. She watched as his Psi sword jumped into his hand. Then he activated it. He sighed and looked at Holly who found them, "You come to sign your NDA now?"

Holly looked at him in shock, "I'll sign it. You are genetically engineered with another alien species?"

Astra handed her the NDA and explained what she needed to do. Holly signed it. Astra ran her through the parts of the conversation she missed so she could catch up. She even showed them the psi sword verse the laser sword images. He hopped up on the exam table, "Core, display full body scan."

The image appeared up on the screen for them to see what was changed. He then walked them through the decision to go hybrid and the previous failure, "This boiled down to one decision. Make enough of an impact now, and ensure it is recorded for posterity. Even if it fails and they try this again they will know they failed. Possibly choose a different candidate besides me. I would want to set up a time capsule to be opened 100 years before the events. Explaining what was done, who I was, and why it was done. Leave the rest to them. But it has to be set on Tau Ceti."

Holly looked at him, "Why not Tera?"

Jack groaned, "War overran this galaxy. It became uninhabitable and human colonies were scattered. These efforts may prevent that."

Jack moved and put Holly on the table, "The same scan as Sprits, patient Holly Prescott."

Holly looked over, "I have an implanted birth control device in my arm."

Astra replied, "You are pregnant. His interaction with you likely neutralized the effects of it. For the sake of your unborn, you should remove the implant. We can do that here."

Holly looked up and nodded, "Religious conviction. I know it goes against everything we have done tonight but that was a tenant I swore to my mother I would not do. Harm my unborn children."

Two arms moved over after the table and strapped her in place. It made the incision and removed the implant. It ran the dermal regenerator to close the incision and remove the scar. Holly looked at her arm after she was freed, "That was amazing."

Jack looked at her, "30th-century medical facilities."

Holly nodded, "We should get this out to the masses."

Jack looked at her, "Accelerate sciences in steps, not leaps. That could become a catastrophe. Military and space technology floundered for years. Medical not so much. Procedures and drugs that we would have to reverse engineer to get this one item out there.

I plan on working on a dermal regenerator as that came in handy. FTL drive, standard in system drive upgrades, and several other things like alien technology. The parameters I have been given are I cannot use the system computer to examine the existing blueprints. If I can create it by other means then I can do with it what I want."

Holly looked at Astra, "I got the story of the millennium and I cannot even write about or report on it. Instead, I am going to try and be a part of the solution."

Jack walked them over to the lift and called it to them. He took them down to deck 6. Astra followed. He told them, "Look around at my research lab."

Holly gasped, "A particle accelerator?"

Astra sucked his cock while they were waiting. The two of them watched while she sucked his cock like a pro and then swallowed it all down. She popped up to her feet, "Excellent motility, all sperm are now registering as being hybrid. Volume 22ml. I can generate five samples from this load.

I have a courier coming tomorrow to take samples to a central distribution hub. They set a limit of 300 samples so I will leave it that way for now and take the others with us. We can distribute as needed privately during our travels."

They traveled back to deck 2 and got dressed. He took them down to Engineering deck 9 to get their camera, "I am famished. Feel like joining me for dinner?"

They both nodded, Holly, grabbed his arm, "How about we go to Chobo Tellies American Grill. Covers all of the American cuisine North to South."

He nodded, "We can do that. I have been living off the standard rations for over a week now. Military rations before that for nearly 18 months. I am ready for a large steak dinner."

She laughed, "You need to fix that."

He nodded, "I have, it arrives tomorrow afternoon."

They made their way out and to the restaurant as he held Sprits's hand in addition to Holly's arm. He had to deal with the Maître d who smiled, "Do you have a reservation?"

Jack pointed to Holly, "Tell him what you came to see me about today."

He looked at Holly, "You are a reporter."

Holly nodded, "I just recorded a breaking story of how this man became a billionaire overnight from the commodities market."

Jack looked at him and nodded.

The Maître d stood straight, "Right this way."

He took them to a seat near the window and Jack could see his ship below. A group of 6 men looked to be trying to gain access to the ship. He activated his comms, "Tera-3 Tower. Request permission to de-clamp from my assigned dock at Pylon 17. This is the Excaliber. I want to check for any hull damage."

The tower responded, "Request granted."

He contacted the ship, "Astra release docking clamps and move 2 meters out using retro thrusters and remain there. All security on."

Astra replied, "Command executed."

He watched two men get sucked out of the airlock and into space as the other 4 had waited and now backed off, "Tower: Contact dock security. I believe 2 men just fell off at Pylon 17." He watched a brief shootout out from the window while their food arrived. "Astra, dock in 10 minutes. The hull looks great."

He heard Astra laugh. Jack looked at Holly who shook her head, "Where did you learn that trick?"

Jack sighed, "The military, preventing boarding actions. Come back tomorrow evening. I will give you a demonstration of another method." They both nodded. "We leave the day after tomorrow and we need to go and find engagement rings."

They both smiled and hugged him. They walked to the ladies' shuttle with one under each of his arms. Jack kissed them both goodbye and headed for his ship. Jack noticed he had 2 men tailing him and decided to let them. When they approached some crates, he noticed something. They were painstakingly laid out for a trap.

Jack flipped up onto the first crate and then onto the second as other men rushed from the storage units. He was at the top of the wall 10 meters up and near a camera. "Astra contact security pylon 16. Keep cameras on me. I got 6 men trying to accost me."

Astra replied, "They said it would take about 10 minutes."

He pulled out his Psi sword. He held it in both hands. One had a regular sword and one a laser sword, "Astra inform security that there are now 2 dead bodies at loading dock 16."

The men made a move to come forward. Jack active the dark violet blade.

The man with the laser sword took point. He came in with a slashing motion, down and to the left. Jack shocked him by parrying the sword and rotating it off to the left side. With a twirling of the blade, he quickly severed the first would-be assassin's hand off at the wrist. The second, would-be assassin, hid behind his friend. The others waited at the bottom for him to come down. The second used the wounded man as a shield. The second man lunged at Jack nicking him.

Jack rotated away back to the right and stabbed both men through the heart with a two-handed thrust. As they were foolishly lined up together. The other 4 scattered. One was caught by a dock worker. Jack had the sword off and put it away before they got close to the killing field. The guards looked up at Jack, "Come down, you're under arrest."

Jack looked over, "My name is Jack Travus. I am the man who called in that I was being accosted by 6 men. Then again to let you know that 2 were dead."

The guy down below looked up at Jack, "They were still alive at the time."

Jack glared at him, "They did not take the warning. That man was 1 of the 2 following me. The other is up top here dead. He had a laser sword. The man you are holding is out of shape for his line of work as a thief or assassin."

He laughed, "We were trying to kidnap you, you fool not kill you."

Jack looked at the guards, "Sounds like you have a confession. Two counts of attempted murder and attempted kidnapping with conspiracy for both. With the camera footage in this area, you should have an open and shut case to go with his confession. Provided the cameras were on in this area. Please note. I positioned myself not 3 meters from this camera up here."

He dropped down and grabbed the ledge of the crate. Brought his feet up and pushed out and flipped as he released his hands. He landed on his feet.

"Now if the cameras were taken out in this area and patrols changed then someone might be looking at a conspiracy charge for kidnapping and murder. I am the Captain of the Excalibur. I will fill out the complaint you need and it will be on your system Sergeant Walters. Did you catch that Astra?"

Astra responded as his holovid came up, "Yes the ship's exterior cameras caught your fight as well. I am gathering the footage for you with the form ready to go. I added the fight information with time indexes. You just need to sign and accept it."

Jack looked at the sergeant, "Need I remind you that from here this 'arrest' of me is being captured by my people."

He looked at Jack, "You did not declare anyone else was on board your ship."

Jack glared at him, "You were not there when I came onboard the station. How do you know who or what I claimed? Regardless the question was never asked and my vessel is listed as having passenger berths and is large enough to house a crew. As long as they do not leave the ship and enter the docks or the station itself, they do not have to be declared until they arrive at their destination. I do have a shuttle named Merlin as well."

The officer waved him off and he left him to his business. Jack went to his ship and went to bed after Astra sucked him off again. She curled up with him and rode his cock while he slept and he gave another deposit. Part of a routine they had established.

---

Grace had finished out her day and finished off all of Jack's patents herself. Her supervisor Maddie looked at her, "You seem very focused. You did not even stop for lunch."

Grace smiled at Maddie and nodded, "This Jack Travus is a piece of work. I just met him and he wants to marry me. Also my girlfriend. I didn't take lunch because I had a meeting with him going over his power cores, which are real. That only took minutes. He somehow seduced me into his bed and the man is a fucking outstanding lover.

Danyelle watched it all over the holovid. I swear the pheromones he puts out had me dripping before I even left the office. I told him he wins over Danyelle and I would do it. She will be here tomorrow. The man is rich and a sex addict who knows how to bring a woman off. He is fucking built for it."

The older woman chuckled, "He is moving fast. That usually means he is hiding something."

Grace smiled, "Well he exposed me to a lot, and he is looking to add more wives. He is equipped to handle them. Gods I never believed in love at first sight until Danyelle and now with Jack. These patents are nothing like anything on the books. They all cleared easily. It was the right call with her and I am following my hunch and heart that it is the right call with him."

Maddie smiled, "In this era, finding a man willing to marry multiple wives is rare. How do you know he is rich?"

Grace sighed, "Percy, I ran into him on my way back. He told me he made billions of TCs today, over 18 billion after taxes. He commented he'd like to fuck Jack, but Jack likes the ladies. He told me he was jealous."

Maddie laughed, "There are a lot of gay men working on this station. A lot of lesbian and bisexual women here too. Sexual compatibility is one thing. You should make sure it is not a fluke though."

Grace smiled, "That holovid newswoman Holly Prescot on Tera News he had his eyes set upon as well. She had a cute camerawoman with her. If he has the same effect on them as he did on me, I could see him pulling it off. He has a functional android on the ship he introduced to me and she is gorgeous. She collected semen samples from him for the Exchange. Lord knows he can put it out."

Maddie shook her head, "Still, what does Danyelle say?"

Grace smiled, "I will talk with her tonight. If she agrees we are both going to take him up on the offer. At the very least we will look to get children from the man because he is smart to build things like this."

Maddie looked over the patents and shook her head, "Wow, those power numbers are better than the stuff from GS. He has not even sold these yet. He's smart and will need a good lawyer. You happen to be both."

Grace patted Maddie's hand on Grace's shoulder and headed home.

---

Jack woke the next morning with Astra bouncing on his cock with it shoved in her rectum. He delivered the load and she finally stopped. She dismounted, "I will go process your samples and then forward your calls after you get out of the shower."

Jack stumbled his way into the shower and remembered his supplies were coming. Including 6 months' worth of coffee and food for a crew of 12.

He did not have a crew of 12. It threw off those who might check if they were looking to steal his ship in port. He was dressed in 10 minutes ready to go as he looked at his holovid section for missed calls. He had 83 calls. He went to the Bridge and the Captain's office and check the name on each call. He wiped out 60 calls for immediate deletion. He had one call from Danyelle.

He listened to the message, "Arriving at 10:39Z on shuttle TSS-27. I hope to see you there."

Jack looked at the time and had just enough to get there. Jack held the other messages to focus on this task, "Astra put the docking sleeve in place and seal off deck 7 until my return. I got supplies coming in and they will be craned in through the cargo hold door. Depressurize cargo bay 7. Anyone tries to sneak on again they are in for one hell of a surprise."

Astra laughed in his head, "Our doors won't open but if they damage the door that would be another entertaining matter."

He got there before the shuttle arrived and spotted Grace waiting. He slid in behind her and put his hands on her hips. She spun, smiled, and kissed him, "As of noon today, I will be out of the patent office and working aboard your ship. Danyelle is the same. She is packed but waiting for one 'big thing.' We talked for hours last night."

Jack smiled, "Holly the reporter, and Sprits her camera lady will also be joining us. They agreed to get married. Yes, they are aware of you 2 and Sprits knows your girlfriend from school. High school it sounded like."

Grace pulled back, "Knows as in 'Knows her?'"

Jack shook his head, "She was a couple of grades behind her. They were always cordial but ran in different circles. She didn't even know that Danyelle liked to play with the ladies."

Grace brightened up, "She did mention she did not start coming out as bisexual until she hit college. Parents took it in stride, most do nowadays as there are significantly more women than men."

Jack nodded, "That is why the polygamy laws were put into place and the sperm banks. After that last big war and loss of a lot of male soldiers on both sides, it became practical."

The shuttle landed and Danyelle was the first one out of the shuttle. She immediately launched herself at Jack. He held her to him with Grace hugging her from behind. She looked at Jack, "I told them to send the luggage to your ship. Let's go." Jack chuckled as he struggled to keep up with her zipping through the crowd.

1...678910...14