Astra Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is an expert in many styles of sword fighting. As well as being an Electrical Engineer. I wanted to address the lovelorn women who applied. As we have the historical data a lot of women were turned away because they or their offspring made significant contributions to the betterment of humanity. It was not a rejection of them. It was they have a strong and proud history in front of them.

I could not take that away from humanity. That was one of the goals ingrained into Astra. Finding talented people who for one reason or another did not get to live the life they wanted or deserved. Else, their lines died with them instead because they had no children. Let me turn it over to our moderator for questions."

Ron looked at Jack, "You gave us a lot to look at today. The event of the millennium is an understatement. There had to be more to GS than the colony what else drove you to destroy that business?"

Jack sighed, "There was a lot to that. The death tolls from failed parts, the lawsuits that their political backers ensured the courts would not hear them or give minor monetary rewards to the victims or victims' families. There was also the predatory and systematic hunting and destruction of every competitor. The buying and burying of technology. By the 28th-century, they were the only tech company.

They had not had a significant achievement in technology in the 200 years before or the next 200 unopposed years before Tera fell. At which point, technological upgrades were advanced exponentially by AI researchers. I will work on engines and power cores with one company, shields, and tractor beams with another company. That last one was the technology I used to help with that shuttle accident in Los Angeles.

Weapons technology will get split across companies. The weapons I build will be at the same or one level below the shield technology I put into service. Remember I am restricted from the schematics so everything I do is reverse engineered, and if it is in my wheelhouse then I re-engineer on top of that."

He nodded, "How did you choose Treven Engines?"

Jack smiled, "I was an engineering student and child genius. I have 3 master's degrees and 5 bachelor's degrees from the future. I studied all of the designs put out by engine builders that came before. The highest quality engines I saw came out over 200 years before I was born came from this company. Until it was driven out of business by GS. The engine was buried and never released for production. I took that last engine design they had and memorized it as a student. I then drew out the schematics from memory here.

I sat down and completely re-engineered the design to build the engines I will be testing. Astra told me she had no design schematics that came close to the engine design I will be making. I told the Admiral when he wanted to force me into doing business with GS. I wanted a company that is working in the future, not in last week's technology. Then doing a bad job of it. 75% of the losses to that company were in two areas.

Congress and other major businesses that invested in them. Very few were individual investors. They were pouring water into a colander and trying to float bad designs to everyone, just to make more money. I opened up the holes on the colander."

Ron looked at Jack again, "What of all the mothers who got your sperm, what do you have to say to them?"

Jack looked down for a second and then forward, "Astra's objective was to get my sperm into the market. It was part of the directive from the Tera government. Now we did not realize the full impact of what would happen to the mother and children at that time. We knew the children would get some gifts like psychic communications and enhanced intelligence. It was the physical gifts we still don't know which ones they will get or if they are random.

Now the Alien DNA that flowed into the mothers from this is small but potent. You are talking 1% for every child she is carrying. Triplets would be 3%. Dr. Carol has the highest that we know of at 7%. Yes, she is carrying 7. We also know that all of the children will be born exactly 40 weeks after conception barring some major injury.

The mother's body will expand to accommodate, have a small regenerative effect, with increased longevity, and because of that regenerative effect on her body; she will recover to pre-birth normal faster. It also affects appearance. Put up the two images of Dr. Carol's face. She is a beautiful 36-year-old but signs of aging had started to show when she walked onto the ship. The fact she had cancer and it was eliminated after conception was a bonus.

Then there is Sarah. She is a member of my crew who married another couple by me a couple of days ago. You saw the images of her results. What you need to realize is she got those results from an injection of Dr. Carol's blood. We are coming upon the 3-hour mark. I would ask the 21 patients who came in at the beginning who were terminally ill to stand if they are feeling better. To the children, run to your parents."

They all stood up except one, He looked out, "Would stand but my toes are still regenerating from gangrene. I don't want to damage them."

Jack turned back, "Next question."

Ron chuckled, "Are you going to honor the subpoena?"

Jack shook his head, "I would have to travel 65 minutes back in time to get to Congress in time. Those subpoenas as you know are time-stamped to the zone you are living or operating in. For us, that was over Dallas lately. Instead, I enjoyed spending my time with you and the people watching this.

I am going to ask that you send me the list of questions remaining. This will allow us to depart and President Grendal is likely going to want air time to declare a state of emergency. I will send the answers to all 7 stations here today so you may get them out to the people. I will try to work to answer every question I am allowed to answer."

The audience including the reporters stood and clapped for them. They gathered up and shook the hand of the patients, parents, doctors, and the reporters who sat in on the briefing getting last-minute questions answered by others in the group.

Jack spoke with Ron, "I hope you can understand. I had so much fun. This is off the record. Cindy Cane sent 40 messages with explicit photos to me and she included 'enjoy spanking.' That was why she fell out of her chair when I mentioned spanking."

Ron busted up laughing and looked at Jack, "I forgive you then because that puts a whole other spin on your announcement that day."

Jack shook his hand again and got the group together.

They got to the pad when the shot rang out and struck Jack in the back. With other shots following. Those out of armor scurried into the ship. Jack had the wind knocked out of him and had taken several other shots into his armor. He used his arms to cover his head. They were especially focused on him.

Sarah launched the ravager 20 feet up and started shooting at sniper positions while Danyelle took a couple out with her rifle. The bullets stopped flying and the ship came down again. They helped Jack aboard and he was bleeding. One of the shots grazed his scalp hit the bone and deflected off the plate in his head. A few put holes in his legs. Nobody else appeared to be seriously hurt.

Sarah looked back, "I could use a copilot. I think I am healing but I took a thru and thru in the gut." Ash went up and took over the controls from Sarah. Grace pulled up the holovid for Astra, "Report the shooting at the pad at the convention center. Several snipers were killed. We have a couple of wounded to take back to the Excalibur."

Jack looked over, "Astra, get the names of the dead and compare them to the timeline and how it impacts it."

Astra was quiet for several seconds and sent him a message into his cranial interface. "Jack, you dodged more than one bullet. One of the men that fired and died was a great grandfather on your father's side 6 times removed. He already had his children and a couple of great-grandchildren. Including the one, you are destined to originate from. He had associations with that Admiral. While 2 of the others worked for Congressional Security details. How it affects them in the future we do not know."

Jack looked over, "Carol, your shuttle is rated for landing in a city, right?"

She nodded, "Yes, why?"

He looked at her, "We are going to make a trip, just the two of us. After I get out of this armor and get the bullets out of my legs."

Carol looked at Jack, "Are you crazy? You just got shot!"

Jack nodded, "Yes to both."

The ladies giggle but it was a nervous giggle. Ash got them landed in the bay like a pro. Jack looked at her, "Don't forget to log those hours and apply for your license and name change. You should have enough stick time for level 3 and possibly your level 2 pilot's license in this era."

Ash nodded, "Your wives got together today and sent in and received updated ID cards. Grace took care of the legality of the marriage issues as far as licenses and such. She has ensured all future wives have a license to marry you. I applied for and got my class 2. Enough to fly everything you have. Thank you, for that by the way."

Jack smiled, "Next we turn you into a test pilot." Ash smiled big at that.

Jack looked over, "Grace you got parts to pick up. After you get them, pull away from the dock and wait near Tera-4 and wait for us to return. Aiko, I want you to guard the main hatch. We have weapon systems to help out just get stragglers. Tim, Sarah, and Ash. I want you in EVA suites observing the cargo going into the cargo hold.

Ash if you need assistance with the docking ask Astra. Remember it is on the bottom of the ship. Sarah that is if you are healed enough to EVA. Instead, get Sprits involved. You sit in the second chair with Ash on the dock. Have Holly go with Grace. Both will be armored this time. Aiko, go with them instead. You are much better with a sword. If asked let them know what happened in Dallas.

Astra, I need you to let me know when the ship is docked and I want to talk through the PA system announcing I am going from medical to my workshop on deck 6. Any spies will assume I am still on the ship. Scan anything coming toward the ship for explosives and tracking devices. What is going on with the state of emergency?"

Astra giggled, "The President had the Global Bureau of Investigations and 3 teams of Special Forces at the Congressional Compound as you started your press conference. As soon as we sent the files, he ordered the arrests and detention of all members of Congress. Four were detained for questioning only. They escaped the purge. The President instituted clauses of the global charter with the approval of the courts to dissolve Congress and have a special election in 3 months."

They stopped in medical and stripped him out of his armor and clothes. They pulled bullets, bullet fragments, and pieces of his armor out. Astra pointed out, "These bullets were covered in a toxic poison. Your body seemed to repel it."

Sarah was in shock at seeing him naked. More so when Ash began sucking his cock. She stopped and looked at her, "I still owed him one for a fuck session earlier."

She went back to sucking while Doctor Carol looked over her wounds and checked toxicology. Jack released like a fountain and caught Ash off guard. She twisted his sack and put pressure that forced his release. She got it in her mouth, eyes, up her nose, hair, and all over medical as she backed away blind.

Sarah stared in shock as to how much he pumped out before going semi-soft. She looked at the doctor, "This is because of all those procedures they did to his sack and cock?"

Astra smiled, "Yep he is a regular cum fountain."

Astra went over and sucked him clean and cleared the table with her mouth. She popped up, "Only manages to save 9ml after purification from that but that is 2 more samples." She did the same to Ash. "Added another 7ml after purification. Another 4 samples instead."

Jack laughed, "Send all samples on hand to the sperm bank. The people can decide if they want alien DNA in them or not."

She nodded. He got up and the cleaner bot ran over the surface before Sarah took the table. The doctor had to cut her open to get some cloth out of her but it healed quickly enough.

She nodded, "No signs of toxin in your clothes or skin. I think they saved those for Jack."

Jack got to his room to get dressed to see a heated discussion about wives vs. candidates over Jack's safety. Jack called out, "Enough ladies. My safety is my business. You have the right to be concerned and to voice your concerns to me. But you will not manage me."

Jack sighed. "Unless I am unconscious, handcuffed, or under some other physical or mental restraints."

He broke the tension as they started giggling at him. He went and got a new uniform on and headed to the shuttle bay, "Astra in my messages did I ever get one from Francine Jericho?"

Astra replied, "Yes it was in the first round of rejections. For obvious reasons."

He nodded, "Show it to me."

He looked it over and she stated she was looking for someone adventurous. She had her Master's degree in engineering but was having issues pushing through the 'ole boys club.' She even had 2 years as an engineer aboard a scout vessel for her mandatory 2 years. She especially had problems with the owner's son. He chuckled as he read it.

He thought how funny that conversation was going to be. Then he thought again "Astra ask Doctor Carol to get as much of her research that she has ready to send off to her peers for an initial early draft peer review. They might suggest some changes or additional tests she might want to consider. Did she order her lab equipment?"

Astra laughed, "Grace took care of that for you. It will be with the engine housing. Along with a few other surprises. I thought she was going with you?"

Jack replied, "Change in plans. Something about my safety."

Jack powered up Merlin. As Ash and Sprits jumped in. He waved Ash forward, "You got your license, you fly."

Ash nodded, "With the name change."

Jack nodded, "You take us out, head for Japan. I will spend some time filling up Sprits."

Ash smiled, "Here she thought she wouldn't be useful on this trip."

Jack took her in the back while Ash flew. He stripped down and she did as well. He put all their clothes in a bag. He pulled out a tube of lube and shot half of it into her ass. Then stored it. "For later." Sprits laughed as he picked her up and lowered her down on his cock until he was balls deep into her tight pussy.

She rode him slow. Sprits smiled, "I just wanted to spend time with you. You've been running around with so much on your mind."

Jack called out, "Astra, tell all the ladies they better decide on their engagement and wedding rings so I can pick them up while I am out."

She laughed and sent it back through his cranial interface, "Grace ordered them, the new ladies have been ordered since last night and they will be at the station waiting for us. One of those surprises."

Jack looked at Sprits, "Grace is far too good for me. She picks up all the pieces from what I started. Astra sent me the information on the rings."

Sprits nodded, "She is good at it though. I spent time with Astra going over your communications array."

He nodded, "All ready to go to work when we go out engine testing?"

Sprits nodded, "Yes, I am looking forward to the journey. A time when the outside world is not coming down on us. I was scared to death you got killed. There was a news shuttle filming the whole thing! One of the minor stations that got blocked out of the meeting."

Jack shook his head, "I will have to do something while we are out."

He sped up on her and she smiled, "Come on stuff me, fill me up. Show my pussy what you are made of."

Jack laughed and took her to the ground and pounded the fuck out of her while she wailed her climaxes. He held back for another 5 minutes before unloading into her pussy. He kissed her tenderly, "You just needed a good pounding."

She breathed hard and worked to catch her breath, "You delivered that."

He pulled out and got on one knee and near her side so she could suck him hard. He whispered to her, "Your pussy is going to be jealous about how hard I am going to pound your ass."

Sprits moaned out as she squeezed her leg together and climaxed from one of her wandering fingers and his dirty talk. He was hard enough and she got on her knees and held onto the arms of one of the seats. He slid the head of his cock into her vise and they both moaned as he got the head in with no preparation. He then gave her his length a third at a time before hitting the bottom. She squirted on the floor when she climaxed.

Jack then took it too fast and frantic with one hand roughly handling one of her breasts and the other on a hip. He switched sides so both breasts got his attention. Then he grabbed her hips and fucking jackhammered her ass until he exploded into her 10 minutes later. Her arms were like jelly as she slid her face up onto the seat. She looked back at him, "I don't think I will be walking when we get there."

Jack laughed, picked her up, and took her to the throne. This craft had soap and water dispensers so he cleared up his cock well while she emptied her orifices into the toilet.

Sprits looked up, "It's more fun when one of the ladies is there to suck it out of my pussy afterward."

Jack nodded, "I like watching you ladies do that. It is like they are doing you and me at the same time."

Sprits laughed at that. Jack helped her to her feet and back to the room and gathered their clothes. He was dressed and she procrastinated. She looked at him, "Where are we going?"

Jack smiled, "I got a lady to see about a rejection letter."

Sprits nodded, "You are not changing your mind about this one?"

Jack shook his head, "There were two I wanted to visit. Starting with this one."

Jack went up and took the second seat, "We cleared into Japan?"

Aiko nodded, "They want to know where we are headed."

Jack nodded, "Tell them Treven Engines. I will take the stick; I know the way."

Aiko spoke to the tower via a headset and got clearance as the approved glide path showed up. They were along the outer edge of Japan on land reclaimed from the ocean over a century earlier.

They had the largest facility along this section of coast with a dozen landing pads, not counting the ones by the hangers for battleship installations. He saw a pad he knew was for a VP of the company but he took it anyway.

Jack looked at Sprits, "Get the blonde at the company President's desk. Tell her some guy who is not a VP just landed in a VP spot and wants to talk to her."

Sprits nodded, "You need an hour alone?"

Jack shook his head, "5 minutes if that."

Sprits walked away, "We will see!"

Jack sighed, "Astra ensure the craft is secure from eavesdropping."

Astra sighed, "I know what you're doing. Be careful."

Sprits walked the blonde in and she looked at Jack, "You're here!"

He patted a seat. He smiled at Francine, "You were one of the ladies with a brilliant destiny ahead of you. I wanted to let you know that because I want you in the meeting I have with your bosses. I am going to touch upon a part of that destiny while in there."

Francine nodded, "You think you can get me through the ole boys club?"

Jack nodded, "I know you succeeded at it before without me. Let us go inside. Take my arm and we will help speed it along some."

Francine smiled, "Why thank you."

Jack pointed, "Ash and Sprits are 2 of my wives."

Francine nodded, "Lovely ladies."

Sprits smiled, "You are one smoking hot lady."

Francine laughed, "Careful flattery will get you everywhere."

Jack chuckled to himself. He walked through the building with engineers and mechanical drafters all stopping to see what was going on. She led him to the office and right inside where the owner talked with his son.