Astra Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack shook his head, "You only projected ominous."

Jack got to the bridge and he pointed, "Start with patents." She contacted an old friend. The elderly woman Maddie looked up, "Oh my, how are things on the love ship?"

Grace laughed, "Maddie, they are going well. Jack is worried about a riot, or worse if we try and come aboard the station to file patent paperwork. Is there any way we can do this remotely?"

Maddie smiled, "For you. Not for the playboy. He didn't invite me along."

Grace laughed because she was in her late 60s from the looks of her. He swiped a folder over to her and submitted it to her. Maddie's eyes about exploded, "There are 1,182 patents in here!"

Jack looked around like he dropped something, "I will have to look around I might have missed one."

Jack smiled at Maddie and she shook her head, "Wow, particle accelerators, harvesters, your medical device which was a big hit by the way. The emergency rooms have nothing but compliments about the devices. They also found it funny that you colored them after the 3 colors of the swords. The one man who was terminally ill got arrested after his foot and toes grew back enough. He went streaking through the hospital. He said it was worth it.

The judge let him off with a warning given his unusual reason for running naked. All 21 of the patients and their families did exclusive interviews with the 7 networks present. Tera Global News took the 3 children and parents from the children's cancer wards. A big boon for them."

Maddie looked it over, "I could work all day on this one stack and part of tomorrow. I will contact you, Grace, if there is an issue." Grace nodded and sent her the account number to process the filing payments. He walked into his office and Grace followed. He gave her the terms of the deal for the medical device and the collider contact.

She made contact with both and worked out the finer points and got them to send the final documents. "You told them a month or two before we would be back? Maybe a little longer? Then they could pick up the new element for that one piece?"

Grace nodded, "Yes."

Jack hit the deals, "I accept." and signed them with a thumbprint. She smiled, "Now what?"

Jack sighed, "Interview, another to show I am still alive."

Grace nodded, "Right I need to go and set that account."

Jack pointed, "Use the office, I will interview from the bridge."

She nodded. He went out and saw Sarah, "How are you doing after the ladies traumatized you in medical earlier?"

Sarah shook her head, "I see why you have so many now. They explained. The Tera government fucked with you and your anatomy."

Jack nodded, "I get to meet lots of single women, get them to love me, and agree to marry me. Then the next day it is like the whole thing started over again. I have to get away from Tera, at least for a little while."

Sarah nodded, "The bridge is yours. Captain."

Jack smiled, "Thanks for everything today, Sarah. What did you tell Tim and Linda?"

Sarah smiled, "The truth but they did not believe it was that bad. Linda had seen it, but not what it could do."

Jack hit the intercom button. "I am moving us away from Tera at three-quarter speed. I will be in an interview on the bridge so if you come up, dress appropriately for public viewing by nuns and small children."

He heard Grace laugh in the office. He hit the button for Tera Global News. The editor sighed, "That small station warranted an exclusive interview?"

Jack smiled, "I did not arrange the news crew. Treven Engines did. Are you not on the air right now?"

He nodded, "We are."

Jack sighed, "I was hoping to make a few more announcements. If you are game."

He smiled and a few seconds later Jack was on with Tera Global News Anchor Bill, "Hello Bill, is your health alright?"

He smiled, "Fine Mr. Travus. We heard you have a few more announcements."

Jack chuckled, "Just call me Jack, Bill. The most obvious is that after 2 assassination attempts today, I am still very much alive. The reward called out earlier is secured into an account. As soon as the GBI confirms that the local authorities have gotten it right. Next, I wanted to announce a limited partnership with the people who run the particle collider. I have given them exclusive rights to use the patent for a harvester on their collider.

Then the patents for creating 3 new smaller supercolliders that will allow for the production of new elements. One element is used in the creation of dermal regenerators. Now I have price-restricted it to keep the dermal regenerator affordable. I have asked that my proceeds go to buy at cost those same units for the poorer neighborhoods around the world. Community leaders should send a message to Trikora Manufacturing. Care of Community Dermal Regenerator Project.

Please include points of contact, crime statics, and where the area falls according to government statistical records in regards to the poverty scale. They will be getting one unit to each location as the funds become available. The production of those units will start within 2-3 months. The one synthetic element they need is being produced by the collider aboard my ship. As such when I return, they will get a delivery to complete the last component before shipping units to customers.

For those asking for semen samples monitor the semen bank waiting list. All samples aboard the ship were sent out to the bank before our departure. Lastly, I spoke with the President and he will be working with the Surgeon General to obtain blood from those injected. Those changes are fundamental changes to your DNA. They are permanent and should get passed on to your children.

Every adult patient that gets injected will be expected to give back by providing a liter of blood within 8 hours after getting the injection. They can then spread this faster to all of those who are requesting it. One last item for you Bill. I want to thank you for not swooning on me."

Bill laughed, "Thank you so much for all of this information and God's speed on your journey to do engine testing correct?"

Jack smiled, "Yes, I have a couple of other minor activities as well but that will be the big item, and when we return it will be in a dramatic fashion. Thanks again, everyone."

Jack ended the call and called the editor back. Ron smiled, "Great stuff. You going to contact us when you get back?"

Jack shook his head, "No it will probably be before we get back. You might have time to have one of your news shuttles ready to record."

Ron smiled, "Take care, Jack."

---

Astra worked through all of the messages and sent out responses to those things that were safe to answer and that Jack had cleared. Jack got a routine going with the ladies, but they did not like it much. He worked in the lab on schematics and diagrams and kept all of the fabricators going. While he kept Tim busy on assembly in the cargo bay and shuttle bay with Aiko part-time.

Aiko and Sprits worked the uninstall of the existing drives as they used Merlin's tractor beams to help out on some of them with Ash flying inside of the Bay. Then computer modifications would be needed to handle the components for the new drive speeds. Jack had Astra and Grace doing modeled simulations with the main computer to check for air-frame weaknesses, stress points, and stress fracture locations to be examined.

Then the in-atmosphere engine performance with all of the above had to be applied to each airframe. Sprits got the job of trying to update sensors and communication on all the ships while double-checking all potential structural reinforcements. Jack had scanned the sensors and communication relays and then upgraded those designs. They stopped at Jupiter and deployed the mining equipment to get more fuel for the engine testing and Liquid Metallic Hydrogen for the swords, Also, for sale at the commodities broker.

As to sex, he had a morning crew of Grace, Holly, and Danyelle and an afternoon crew of Carol, Sprits, and Aiko. An evening crew of 2 with Astra, and Ash, who did not need the sleep. The ladies were free to switch around from morning to afternoon. He shot off up to 40 times a day with Astra picking up the excessive loads. She took to sucking it out of all orifices from the ladies if they allowed it.

Her biofilters took fecal matter and lubricant out of the samples she collected and aided in that matter. Astra was an advanced android who liked to suck cum from asses. He felt there was something wrong with that. Then remembered 'she kind of liked that.' All the time after she got serviced.

---

Jack gathered the ladies, "I have some bad news. We will be out for far longer than a month to test these Engines. We have a few spots where we will need to travel. We have to grab raw materials to refine them and restock the fabrication units. We got 12 of 18 nearly completed. We are missing the same materials for all of these and we have 6 more engines to build. We got what we need here but we have 4 other places to go to harvest components. Then we have 24 more engines to build on top of that.

Half of those are refits for the existing engines built. I need Sprits to work with Astra on Deck 4 crew area, Structural changes we can get the bots started on. I want to expand our cargo capacity to hold the spare engines we will have. Move the Crew to level 5. We have a small crew, it has a separate mess they can use, and if they want to run around naked on that deck then nobody will care as long as they stay away from the open lifts.

Our group does it on deck two already. I will try and speed things up and not all engines have to be built before we return. We just need the 18 to start with. It also depends on how the tests go. We blow an engine we have to know why and be able to build its replacement."

Sprits piped in, "The rocket and the two-man we were able to extend the range but not detail on sensors. That would require larger arrays the ships will not support. They will know if they are heading into something big ahead and that they need to alter course. With the speed changes, they needed a longer range.

The others are like ours on the Excalibur now, but with upgraded designs. I saw you added those onto the ship last night. At least Astra said you put the new design in place last night. Merlin has a placard in one of the panels calling it the Manta. Was that its name previously?"

Jack shook his head, "That is the model like the Ravager. Manta rays have no stinger. Stingrays can fuck up your day if you get hit by one. As to the sensors, I installed them early and checked them out to ensure they worked well; longer ranges. I wanted the old ones to recycle into the fabricators for the base parts to help out. I will work the new heatsinks for all the ships while we travel to Europa, to fill refined water tanks, Saturn's moon Titan and out to Neptune's moons.

I will scan the mining rig and see if we cannot rig up some robot mining units to speed everything up. I need every craft to be rigged with a dead-man switch. Something to cut power if the operator passes out. Astra expressed concerns about the Intertial Damperners or ID devices so we need to do this incrementally. I am working on a new design for those. If you do not have one in your ships then we will have to work to add them. Take it slow."

Grace and Holly grabbed his hands, "Spend a night sleeping for a change. We will adjust our plans accordingly."

He packed up the rig and took them out of orbit and headed toward Europa, "Should get there shortly. Grace, you need to contact JB and let him know we must pick up more raw material than we expected for these engines and we are closer to 2-2.5 months. The particle reactor is still cranking out more of the material so that will mean he will have more supply when we get there. We know what we need and have the means to get to the locations."

An hour later and he had the mining rig set to chew through the ice and got in a geosynchronous orbit. He went to his unused room and slept with 7 ladies, three on each side, and Sprits on top. While Astra laid between his open legs and sucked samples out of him while he slept. He knew it. He felt it. He just didn't care. As long as his balls didn't hurt, his cock was well used without damage and he had fucked his wives or brides-to-be solo and 3-4 at a time on occasion.

The following morning the ladies stopped him and Aiko acted as the spokeswoman, "We are switching your schedule. No nights with Astra and Ash. They will be divided between morning and afternoon. We will compromise on how many times you fuck us if it is a busy day. But nights, you need to sleep. You may not need it. But we need you to do it for us."

Jack looked at her, "I said before that I schedule my own life, however in this case, it is not just about me but us as a whole. I will do so as long as Astra keeps sucking me like mad at night to keep the pressure down. There will be nights where I work straight through. I will strive to make those the exception instead of the rule. They will occur and you have to just accept that."

The ladies laughed at the Astra comment. Astra smiled, "I can probably get more volume per sample at night."

Grace spoke next, "You are missing meals and losing weight. You make time for sword training you can make time to eat."

Jack looked at her, "One of you comes and gets me for the meal then I will. My mind is churning on ideas and possibilities for which it does not want to stop. I could use help in the lab. If you want to keep me on this new schedule. Even if it is just sweeping the floors."

Grace looked around, "We have bots who do that and the laundry. While you are out here to talk, we want you naked."

Jack looked at her, "Bots don't take me to meals or bring them to me. Sit with me to see that I eat while riding my cock. As to clothes. Fine, it will cut down on laundry and getting dressed time. Tim and Linda will get shocked about it."

Sprits smiled, "I already talked to them about all going nude around the ship and they seemed fine with the idea."

Jack told Astra, "Make the announcement."

Astra smiled, "I already did. They seemed excited about it. Time for breakfast." They all went to the galley naked and Linda stared for a good 30 seconds at Jack. She had seen the images but this was the first time she saw him in the flesh.

They got seated and Tim saw Jack and shook his head. Tim looked over, "Surgically enhanced you said. Fuck man, I see why you need so many ladies."

Jack shook his head, "Ash you are on morning crew today I assume. When you are done you can suck me off. You are the messiest when it comes to blowjobs."

Ash looked at Jack, "All because of letting you shoot off in the air and all over the medical bay."

Jack nodded, "When she is done Aiko can do it. She is the least messy of the 7. What's for breakfast?" They sat there and ate a steak and eggs breakfast while he mumbled, "Cumming." with a mouth full of food Ash didn't catch the message. She ended up painting herself with cum.

She crawled out while Aiko crawled in and sucked him back to life and went to town deep throating his cock to death, "Linda and Sarah. One of you could relieve the pressure Tim is feeling from witnessing this."

Sarah looked at Linda, "I cooked for you today, you serve."

The ladies laughed as Linda went to work on Tim's throbbing dripping cock. Tim knew he would not last long. Sarah asked, "How many times do you shoot off in a day?"

Astra responded, "His current high is 43. I believe the alien DNA did what we did to him surgically. He is getting doubly enhanced. It is crazy high right now. He shoots off 5-10 times the normal male quantity each time. He needs to increase his intake of food. His low has been 30 recently."

Linda shook her head, "They must all love your cum."

Jack smiled, "In every hole, every day."

She laughed and shook her head. The wives just smiled and shook their heads.

Danyelle piped in, "Not every day but most of them. Sometimes he skips a hole or two or one of us completely."

Jack shook his head as Tim climaxed.

Jack looked at Danyelle, "Sometimes I have a hard time finding you. Are you in a shuttle cockpit or spending time in a crotch pit with the other ladies?"

Danyelle turned red as the ladies laughed, "You got Astra to let you know."

Jack shook his head, "No Astra does not monitor the master bedroom. That is what she told me when I came on board."

Astra called out, "I sort of left that on. For historical purposes. Especially after your hybrid change surprise."

Jack shook his head, "Astra are you barred from doing self-gratification?"

Astra replied, "No, do you want me to masturbate for you?"

Jack laughed, "I wanted to know if you can go fuck yourself."

The ladies laughed and then heard the moans of Astra fucking herself. He called out, "Use the whole hand. It stretches back."

Her pitch went higher and she peaked and went quiet. He signaled to Aiko he was coming and she swallowed every drop except for a mouth full which she shared in kisses with all his ladies.

He got up, "Ready to go to the Dojo, Aiko, and Grace?"

Grace sighed, "I am not much of a fighter."

Jack called out, "Astra for the next 23 hours I want you to fuck yourself with the whole hand every hour on the hour over the intercom. Alternate holes."

Grace called out, "Don't do that."

Astra replied, "I think it would be an interesting social experiment."

The group laughed as they left. Jack headed to the lift and went to the bridge and check the storage tanks. He pulled up the rig. He adjusted the course to take them to Saturn's Titan. He needed vast amounts of propylene and that was a good source according to the charts.

He headed to the dojo and walked in on the ladies kissing. He smiled, "Which one of you swallowed the sword? Someone is obviously searching for it."

Aiko did not miss a beat, "I did at breakfast. Don't you remember?"

Grace and Jack laughed as he grabbed a pair of practice swords, rolled in, and started an attack run. Aiko was there to block. Grace had moved out of the way. They traded swings. She connected 10 times in a row into his ribs. Jack got frustrated as they were all on his left side and weaker arm. He squared off again as Aiko approached, he used his left sword to block her right weapon. But it was his right-hand strike on that same sword that surprised.

He hit it so hard her sword went flying he followed thru and blocked her left-handed blade as he pulled it back across just as fast before she hit his exposed flank. She managed to keep her grip but at a cost of her being completely exposed as her arm flew way out to the side. It was as if the only sword moving was the one in Jack's right hand during that strike. He swung both swords back toward the center and struck her on both sides. His right-hand sword was the furthest away but they both caught her in the ribs at the same time with his scissor cut.

They hit her in the ribs but her left side was hit harder by his right hand. He cracked and broke 2 ribs on that side from the speed of the impact. He immediately dropped the swords. He moved forward at a lightning pace and grabbed her in his right arm before she fell. It was only then that they heard Akio cry out in pain. He had struck moved and caught her before she could get a lung full of air out or move more than 2 inches.

Grace got up and looked at him, "Your right arm was moving 3 times faster than your left and your legs just catapulted you forward. I think your DNA side kicked into gear on that strike."

Jack nodded, "I know that now! I was just getting frustrated by her 10 strikes into my ribs. She does not pull a punch either. My strike was just incredibly fast."

Aiko held him with her right arm, "Good strike. The use of your speed over a slower opponent is taught in all martial arts disciplines. You and I both know this and I was doing that to your left side. Your 'enhanced side' just followed the rules a little harder than expected. My body is working to repair itself but might need help."