Astra Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack shook his head and picked her up. Jack ran her to the lifts and took her into medical on deck 4. He startled Doc Carol who walked in from her lab and he cut her off to get Aiko on the table.

Doctor Carol looked at it, "Looks like the rib punctured her lung. Core secure Aiko and repair rib. Anesthetic only."

It administered a local anesthetic, and cut her open. Jack reminded the core, "No stitches, the lung will repair itself. As will your incisions."

Jack saw it going to close them anyway, "Override core. No stitches. She regenerates. Just set the ribs. CORE all the women have a form of regeneration now. Except for Linda."

Carol corrected him, "She got it a couple of days ago as did Tim. They were impressed with the patients we did during the meeting. Core perform the override for all existing crew."

Jack nodded, "All current crew now regenerate. Just set the bone." The core backed away and brought in arms to set the bone.

Jack looked at Astra, "Core watch her healing on her own she just needed the break set."

They kept her down until the repair finished and she breathed much easier. He thought, "It makes no sense to have one arm move so fast if the other cannot. Not when you are forced to wield two swords."

He must have triggered something in his DNA as he screamed out and the alien DNA spread into his left arm as it moved down to the wrist with 16 stripes across the muscles. Then 8 thinner strips across the left pectoral muscle for both the front and back. It completely covered his shoulder muscle in the back.

Astra looked up, "Release Aiko, we need to do a full scan on Jack!"

Jack looked up, "Fuck."

Carol shook her head, "What happened?"

Jack got on the table, "Run the full-body scan, highlight areas of change."

They looked up and it left his shoulder and upper arm muscles had changed. The arm and pectoral had only changed a fraction of the muscles but he knew it would be enough. Still, weaker left side but it would not be as big of a gap.

Jack looked at Aiko, "I was thinking to myself that it made no sense to fight with two weapons, not when my left was so much slower than my right. The DNA must have agreed and it took me to 40% correct."

Astra looked over, "Exactly 40%."

He sighed, "Astra get all of the wives." "Meltora something to add to your archive. If the subject has less than 40% the DNA will wait until the host defines a weakness, true or perceived. It will then work to fill the request in the best approach it can."

Meltora responded, "Interesting development but why do you say true or perceived? It is intelligent. It most likely was waiting for you to see the issue and have your permission."

Jack smiled, "Right, the Drakor said you would be an excellent guide in the matter."

Carol called out, "Strap down the patient."

He looked up, "What are you doing?"

Carol smiled, "Bringing your testosterone levels down. Each lady is going to ride you twice through two climaxes to bring it down. It is showing dangerously high. For us, not for you. Contact Sarah and let her know we will be having lunch in medical today."

Jack shook his head, "I am getting up."

Carol yelled over, "Doctor override core. Keep the patient restrained until I release him; add extra straps across the chest, thighs, and shins." The core complied. She looked at Astra, "You can start. Your robotic legs will not get tired and your ass does not have any fecal matter. Core do we have a portable biomonitor so we can keep track of his testosterone levels?"

Astra replied, "We can configure something with the internal sensors but the bio-bed is the only thing on the ship that can do it. It is a future technology. Because he has bypassed blueprints to create things, I don't want to give yet another project or any ideas of marketing to the masses."

Astra climbed up and rode him hard as only an android could do. The ladies walked in and laughed until Carol pointed to the scan and told them what happened. Every lady finished the first pass when the doctor stopped the activity. "His testosterone is not rising as it did before. He appears to be moving back to normal recovery rate, post-surgery but not Alien DNA jacked up. Release straps."

Jack chuckled, "Makes perfect sense. Intelligent DNA waiting for a direction 'juices' the body to take care of whatever activity they are doing the most. Sitting silent but waiting to identify a change the host wants. In my case a more balanced attack speed with my left hand with my right."

He grabbed some lube and got his cock hard. Carol asked, "What are you doing?

He grabbed Carol twisted her around and pushed against her ass and popped through and hit bottom in two strokes. She groaned out a climax, "A little fast on the entry."

He smacked her ass cheeks on both sides 6 times each while he fucked her slowly. He grabbed all of her long hair in one hand and then rode her fucking hard, "Someone was a naughty girl strapping me to the table like that. I can find one more in me, even if it takes an hour or 2."

Linda, Sarah, and Tim arrived with trays of food as he nailed her ass harder. He looked over, "Discipling the doctor for strapping me down to the table so all the ladies could take advantage of me." The wives giggled.

Holly looked over at Tim's rising cock. She asked him, "Has one of your ladies been misbehaving?"

He looked over and Sarah tried to bolt as the ladies tossed him the lube and he bent her over the table from the other direction. Jack looked at Tim, "Once you're in give her ass a few smacks and ride her hard. We will see who comes first."

Tim laughed and got buried in his wife and grabbed her hair smacked her ass a few times and she moaned back at him. Both men nailed their ladies fast and hard. Carol moaned out seconds before Sarah. Jack kept going but sped it up a notch. Carol moaned out another long climax and locked down on him tight. He fucked through it just as Tim came in his wife's ass.

Sarah looked back, "I will get you later for that."

Tim smiled, "Counting on it."

The ladies laughed. Jack called out, "Astra over here."

She came over he was about to cum he pulled out and shot it down Astra's throat. Carol moaned, "He didn't even come in my ass after all of that."

Jack smiled, "Next time you might want to follow my wishes in the matter. Jack's Core override!"

Carol looked back, "Message received." As she playfully rubbed her ass.

Jack looked at her, "You need to inject all my ladies. They will need 7% as it will take me time to realize my strength and how to taper it in the bedroom."

She smiled, "Let any bruises heal faster."

He nodded, "Or bones in Aiko and Grace's case."

The ladies shook their heads. Grace spoke, "We have to have padding when we deal with hybrids."

Jack looked over at Danyelle, "You use a two-handed approach to your fighting. You should think about adding more power from your left arm to compensate when the time comes. All the ladies I have been training will have to be trained by Aiko except for Ash. I will train her."

Aiko looked at Jack, "Breaking my ribs is driving this?"

Jack nodded, "Partially, It is also your new dress code for no clothing which means you ladies cannot wear padding."

They laughed at that. "It does bring up a question. No commitments against. How many of you ladies have decided being a hybrid is what you want?"

Sprits, Carol, and Aiko all raised hands. He looked at Aiko, "You are ambidextrous?"

Aiko nodded, "Yes actually a little stronger left-sided. Drove my parents crazy because I wrote left-handed."

Jack nodded, "I need to know if Ash wants to spend time in bed with me while we have limbs regenerate."

Ash nodded, "Fuck yes."

Jack looked over, "Sprits your left-handed?"

Sprits nodded, "Strictly. I want to do more and if I could fight then that would be worth it. I like sword fighting and Aiko has been teaching me Karata as well. Also more time with you in bed."

Jack looked at Carol, "You are not a fighter. Are you ready to become one? It is a requirement."

Carol nodded, "I am. I will start with the sword afterward. I am right-handed, but I can do some things left-handed if that is an issue."

Jack thought out, "I know you are monitoring. We have a population that is highly right-handed by nature. Can a left foot or hand be grafted on the right hand? Will the hand adjust or foot adjust?"

He got a response, "The removed limb in neither right nor left it becomes that way. Some species have no feet only long thin legs or pods. It would become that instead. A valid question for you to ask knowing that we are watching. Your observations on the changes you underwent are correct it waits for the user to identify a need. You are impressive, Even Hands of Justice. Meltora was right. We do not look too favorably on hybrid Justices because Justices are rare in our society.

There is a bias toward them being pure and Drakor only. In fact, you are the only one we have encountered and we are working to understand that in your species and the effect it might have on other species. You have been impressive though."

Jack responded, "What of the babies, Ash was told she had little time to ensure it did not affect the babies. You are a Justice. Your actions prove it."

The Drakor responded, "The babies should be fine. The one we worry about is the one you call Carol who carries 7. Blood with her is fine but being a hybrid would be dangerous to the unborn with so many at this stage. She should wait. You are extremely wise, Even Hands of Justice. To have picked up on that concern for the unborn."

He looked back at the ladies, "Just having a discussion on limbs and sides with the Drakor. A right foot to a hand makes no difference on where it goes on the recipient. Aiko will get my left foot and Sprits my right foot with it attached to the primary hand of each. As we are only doing 2, I am the only one undergoing the knife right now."

Carol looked, "Why the hands, and what about me?"

Jack looked at her, "You are our doctor and they even advised against it for you right now for the sake of the children. Because you have so many. You do have another test we should look to do for you."

She looked at Jack, "Which test?"

He pointed, "Get a needle and draw my blood and inject yourself with it. You saw the issues I had with the core Doctor and Aiko. You will have to remove the limbs because the robotic core cannot harm. It does not understand what you are doing. Now to our sword wielders. Keep in mind if you are going to do a two-handed or two-weapon fighting style.

Tell the DNA you want your right or your left stronger. However, you want a close balance with the other hand to embrace the sword. See what happens when you become hybrids. Grace, if you ever do it, you will want to ask for them to be balanced. But the choice is yours."

Grace nodded, "I am not sure yet."

Jack nodded, "Which is why I have not asked you to make a choice. I am asking you to consider it. I am saving my right hand for you. It gets down to the end then I will ask you the question. I still want you to practice with two swords for now. You are improving. The reason I am saving my right hand for you, and none of the others can say differently, is you are my right hand. You are my business manager and you are my keeper in so many ways."

Grace hugged him. She sighed, "I will decide sooner rather than later. I want to see how these first 2 go."

Tim looked white, "You are going to cut off limbs?"