Astra Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack chuckled, "Always there Astra, I might have to find time to lube up your ass today."

Jack heard her laugh at that. He got on the lift and Ash never fought him as he had one arm between her legs and the other cradling her head.

He got to the room to see Sprits laying there, legs spread, and holding her ankles in the air. He set Ash down and ripped out of his clothes, jumped on the bed, sucked in Sprits's clit hard, and flicked his tongue over it. Sprits wailed out and released her legs. She had to because she could not arch her back the way she wanted or hold Jack's head otherwise.

He backed away mounted over her and slid into her slowly. Still, the tightest of all the ladies but Ash was a very close second. He hit bottom and then did long strokes for a few minutes and then sped it up every 30 seconds until she shook and he launched into her pussy 30 minutes later. Ash sat bolt upright by his side with a silent climax and then she stopped fighting it while still rubbing her clit. She convulsed as she moaned and sprayed her juices over both of them from her masturbation efforts.

He carefully laid down Sprits who looked ready to go sleep or die happy. He kissed her longingly. He pulled out of her still hard as a rock as he pulled Ash over from beside him. He licked her fingers with his mouth as he sucked on them. Then he slid down and tongue-lashed her very bald pussy. Gone was the black bush. Now he could see just the pink lips as he slid a finger into her tight opening. He pushed up and rubbed as he did long swirling slow licks over her clit. She held his head and crunched into a ball fighting another release.

Ash finally exploded out, bucked her hips, and sprayed into his open mouth. He moved us and kissed her full-on, giving her all of the juices he collected. As he slowly sank his entire length into her barely broken in pussy. Jack hit bottom and started with the long strokes and kept adding to them every 30 seconds. He fucked like a locomotive as he pounded into her again and again. Until he finally launched inside her while she screamed out another loud climax 25 minutes later.

Ash was barely awake as he picked up Sprits and placed her pussy right on Ash's face. Then pointed down while he got the lube and moved behind Sprits and worked to lube her up but he did not stretch her as far this time. He lubed up his cock and pressed it against her blinking star and eased the head into her ass. She moaned out as he slowly sank deeper into her tightest hole yet.

---

Astra sent off the specifications needed as Jack was busy. She brought Aiko to the room but told her quietly, "He is in the honeymoon phase of his marriage to Sprits and Ash. All the other wives to be are there, so you can watch as well if you like."

Aiko could smell him from the corridor. She watched as his back was toward her and he lubed up his rather large cock. Aiko was dripping wet and her heart rate increased. Then she saw Sprit's reaction to him spearing her ass with it and watched in wonder as she focused on remaining standing. Grace walked over and kissed the new arrival and gave her a shoulder to lean upon.

---

Sprits shook out a series of climaxes as Ash attacked her clit. When Ash realized what Jack was doing to Sprits. He took his cock to the bottom in 3 strokes instead of the 5 strokes like he did the last time. Sprits came and passed out. Ash snapped her out of it with 2 fingers into Sprits's pussy. Sprits rolled her head and Jack began again but he started at a medium pace.

He padded a place for Ash to sit after she crawled out. His mind searched. He looked for that climax. It was there beyond the end of his cock's reach. He banged away hard trying to hit the spot again and again until he hit the spot with an ocean of sperm into the bowels of Sprits's quaking body.

Sprits came down from another uncontrollable orgasm. He slid out of her ass with a popping sound as it fought to close the widened hole. He rolled her on her back and then kissed her. Sprits grabbed his head and shook, all while she kissed him passionately. Finally, Jack pulled back to see the tears in Sprits's eyes. Jack asked, "Why are you crying?"

She looked at Jack, "All my life I have been treated like a little fragile doll. Everyone was so careful around me. Then you married me, as your first wife even, and you just ravaged me like you would any of the others. Treating me as an equal even though I am smaller."

Jack kissed her, "Also tighter, but not right at the moment I opened up on your ass pretty good."

Sprits nodded, "My legs are still shaking but I am so happy you came back in time and chose me."

Jack kissed her warmly, "Love you too my little nymph."

She smiled and kissed him back, "Love you too my husband. Now you got another ass to tame into submission."

He stood up to see he had an audience of shocked women including Aiko. He looked over, "Hello Aiko. Have the ladies embarrassed you enough yet?"

She looked at him, "You were not kidding about being a sex addict."

He nodded, "I finish taming Ash's ass we can talk or we can play at seeing how many orgasms you can have in one sitting with me."

The ladies laughed at his comment as he went over to Ash and grabbed the lube. "Have you ever participated in anal sex?"

She shook her head, "Still a virgin but have played with a couple of ladies."

He got Ash up on her knees, "I am going to be filling Ash's ass in a second if you want to watch strip down and slide your little pussy under Ash's waiting mouth. I married these 2 earlier."

Aiko walked in, "You are fucking them into this euphoric unconscious state because you married them today?"

Jack shook his head, "No because any day that ends 'day' is a good day to do that to a good partner."

Aiko about fell over but got to the bed and undressed. Jack smiled, "Good flight getting here?"

Aiko smiled, "Yes, she was nice too. Talked about getting married today."

Jack nodded, "Not until I am finished with my brides and interviewing you."

Aiko smiled, "What about the other ladies?"

Jack smiled, "I fucked all 3 of them in the ass during the wedding for these 2. They will enjoy a break in the action."

Aiko looked over at them and they all smiled and nodded. Aiko had her first orgasm on this bed from Ash's playful tongue.

Jack smiled over, "The ladies like her that is a check off the list."

The ladies giggled. He slid the head of his monster into Ash's stretched opening and slid the first third on the first push. He backed it out and added even more lube in her hole. He slid back into the halfway mark as she tried to howl into Aiko's pussy sending her into another orgasm.

Then 3/4ths of the way in and finally he was fully buried. He backed out and took it to a medium pace and rode her hard. Just as he did to Sprits who was still jelly on the bed. Sprits reached over and tweaked Aiko's nipples.

Jack kept adding speed as Ash locked down on him, he held her hips and he felt another pair of hands over his from Aiko. Aiko looked up, "You will do this to me?"

Jack shook his head, "I will take your ass but not like this. Not right away. We must know if you enjoy it first. Danyelle claims she doesn't like it much but she has had some of her biggest orgasms the 2 times I have plundered her ass. Danyelle is leasing it to me. The others, I own their asses. I always ask them while doing it. I missed Grace the first time but she played coy because she wanted me to take her ass again and again."

He sped up on Ash and buried it forward and sent what felt like gallons of hot lava deep into her cavern as she finished her last climax. He kept his eyes closed during it so as not to freak Aiko out if they changed colors again. Jack pulled out with another audible popping sound as her inflamed ass fought to close and stay open at the same time. Just to get the cooler air from the room. Jack stood up and walked over to Aiko and picked her up. Jack put her on her feet and lead her into the shower.

He worked to get cleaned up while rubbing all over her body. She gasped several times as she had very sensitive breasts and he enjoyed giving her climaxes while she got cleaned up. He looked at her, "Did what you see scare you or excite you?"

Aiko looked up at Jack, "Equal measure of both."

Jack nodded, "Remember with your training you could kick the shit out of me if I hurt you."

Aiko laughed, "Alright more turned on, I guess."

Jack pulled her chin up as he leaned down and kissed her so softly but with such passion that her knees began to buckle. She had a flood of fluid running down her legs being this close to him. Jack looked at Aiko, "You have seen me with my aggression kicked up and felt my lips when I am tender and gentle with you. The ladies will be more gentle than wild because they know I cannot be this gentle often. I am that way when taking a virgin in my bed but I still end up speeding up into it.

The reason is my cock is desensitized. Almost numb in some areas, if you will. It takes a lot of stimulation to get me to release. If I stay slow and I could do it. I would only release 12 times in a day but I would be fucking making love for 24 hours straight. 2 hours if I go slow to get me to release once. You need to understand that because I will take it slow with you until you give me signs to speed it up. You can even say faster and harder if that is what you want or slow down some. You understand?"

Aiko nodded, "Yes."

Jack smiled, "I want to marry you my pretty thing so I will ask now. If you agree. You can wait until I have completely deflowered you but I also know your customs."

Jack told Aiko in Japanese, "The prettiest flowers are often the most difficult to reach and the most fragile. You work to protect those flowers the most."

Aiko now knew that Jack knew Japanese fluently and he had a poetic heart for her. Aiko smiled and responded in Japanese, "I wish for you to reach for the flowers and know I will always be there for you. Yes, I will marry you. How long did you live in Japan?"

He looked at her still talking in Japanese, "12 years, from ages 6-18. I started learning the sword at age 9. I still carry and use the sword today, I know Iaido. I have not been evaluated in 8 years but I was an 8th dan then."

He went back to kissing her as she jumped into his arms. Jack held Aiko to him, "For our audience, she has agreed to marry me. Knowing Japanese surprised her but I think it helped her to know that I knew their customs and respected her enough to ask upfront. Just as I did with all of you. You were just hornier and wanted proof before saying yes. The closest I got was the two I just married but still deflowered both of them if you will before they agreed. This one is different."

The ladies clapped for Aiko. Grace smiled, "I forgot his service record said he spoke Japanese and Mandarin."

Jack nodded, "Master Sun Ya only spoke Mandarin."

Aiko looked at him, "I don't know that Master."

Jack held his head down. "Like many things in my life he is gone. You will understand later. Right now, I am taking you to bed. With my two satiate brides who can barely move to even go to the bathroom."

Grace looked over, "Holly and I took the 2 of them to the other bathrooms. Then brought them back as they could not walk on their own after the total mind-blowing fuckathon that you gave those 2."

Jack looked over, "The first time you thought what the fuck did I get into. Then you saw today."

Grace nodded, "Makes us wonder what our wedding night is going to be like."

Jack smiled, "At least twice the fun, as there will be 3 brides I fuck into satisfied oblivion."

Grace smiled big as he walked Aiko back to the bed. The two ladies were curled up asleep with each other toward the head of the bed. Both smiled broadly. He laid Aiko back and looked at her wild long-haired pussy.

He bent down. "If you want me to spend more time down here you will lose the hair. Talk to Ash about the difference from the first time to this last time after she removed it. I should say Sprits did it for her."

He moved forward and did long licks up the middle and cleared the path to her clit. He locked down on it and tongued it ever so slowly what her whither and then sucked forward and attacked.

She reached out with her hand and grabbed the sheets for dear life in her attempt to hold that long climax. Aiko arched her back clear off the bed. Jack pulled her legs down and she was filled with ardor toward him. He pulled her closer back to the center and towered over her.

Jack leaned down and kissed Aiko and held his mouth over hers. While he nudged his cock through her hymen. She moaned out and relaxed almost immediately as he continued to slowly work his way down for over 20 minutes. He then slowly swayed back and forth adding more speed after a few strokes. Aiko had 3 small orgasms during this time. He waited for her to say faster.

Aiko remembered and looked up, "Go faster my husband but be careful." He took her to medium speed and that sent her over the edge for a fourth one. He sped it up more and she wrapped her legs around him and gently squeezed. He sped it up again and he was close and she was right behind him. He sped up for her and held back until she started to release.

He then shot forward and filled her pussy and she wailed a long climax and was covered in sweat. Holly looked over, "He just fucked you for an hour sweetheart. I counted 18 orgasms you had 6 of those while he worked it into you. The man is unstoppable in bed. That is what I call breaking in a virgin right."

Holly slapped Jack on the ass as he moved off the top of Aiko and he kissed Holly who had a Texan accent going that she suppressed mostly on the air. He slid Aiko back to the middle and on her side. She had slid across the bed as they slowly made love. He lubed up his pulsating cock. He then used his lubed fingers to pet her pretty rose-colored flower. He eased into her slowly after he spent 10 minutes just rubbing all over it.

He got the first finger in and got her to gyrate around on it as it helped her to widen the hole as he added the second. She kept up her gyrations with a big climax as he added the third finger. He went to 3 quickly because she picked up speed and he ended up separating his finger. He took them away and got the head of his cock in before it slammed shut.

He ran his clean hand up and around her to the breast on the far side. She was a solid C-cup and became more animated as he held and squeezed her breast. As she wiggled, he helped her to slowly sink lower until his balls rested against her rippling splayed butt. She had a nice ass with just enough cushion. He rolled her to her knees and then sat back with her held to him and she gyrated on his cock.

Grace used a cleaning cloth and cleaned off Jack's other hand so he could hold both of her breasts. Aiko started wiggling and he started thrusting. She clenched as she climaxed left and right on about every fifth full stroke in her ass. He shortened the strokes and got closer to his release.

Jack asked in Japanese, "I hold the flower but who owes her ass?"

Aiko replied in Japanese, "You do my husband from this day forward. I want to marry you tonight."

Jack asked her in Japanese, "Do you Aiko, the blossom of the east. Take this man and every wife and wife candidate into your heart and bed. To be ravaged, cared for, and loved as much as you are able. Knowing full well that Jack will be fucking more women to try and bring them into this marriage, until the day that you die?"

Aiko chuckled, "Yes, my husband."

Jack sighed as he held back. He still spoke in Japanese, "I take you Aiko to be my wife from this day forward to ravage, care for, and love. Knowing that you will join the other wives and wife candidates in bed even if I am busy, or just busy trying to fuck another woman into joining us. I now pronounce us husband and wife."

He snaked his head around and kissed her as she climaxed and he exploded into her forbidden tunnel. He held them still and held her like that for several seconds.

Aiko looked back and asked in Japanese, "Did you just marry us while fucking my ass?"

Jack smiled and replied in kind, "I am the ship's Captain. Absolutely. I did the other wives while fucking all 3 bride maids in the ass during the ceremony. Only fitting you get something different for your wedding. How will you tell your children about our wedding?"

He slid out of Aiko and she threw herself at him. Jack held her while she laughed. Jack continued, "Tell them the truth?" He chuckled. "Or show them? This room is monitored by cameras."

She laughed and asked in English. "Can I see please?"

He called out, "Astra can you playback the last 20 minutes of my love session with Aiko for her."

Astra responded, "Certainly, would you like a frontal shot of her and you?"

Jack chuckled, "If you have it." She sat there and watched her wedding before her eyes and she smiled and cried a bit. "Thank you, my husband."

Jack smiled, "You are welcome Aiko Travus."

The other ladies in the room started saying, "Oh my god."

Holly asked, "He married you in Japanese while taking your ass? It is recorded for posterior, I mean posterity!"

The ladies chuckled as Aiko nodded, "He owns my ass, my heart, and my soul."

They clapped for her as he carried her into the bathroom and put her on the toilet. He looked at her, "I had to hold back to get through all of that. When you said you wanted to do it tonight, I thought, 'Why not right now?'"

The ladies laughed as he cleaned himself off. She joined him and he cleaned her up. He stepped out and found a big white fluffy robe as Astra came in with the NDA paperwork. She read it over and signed it. Sprits and Ash were still out like a light. He put on pants, picked her up, and carried Aiko to the fourth floor Medial with everyone awake following.

Jack told her, "Wait until the end to ask your questions." He held her in his lap as Astra explained everything including her role in thing for being a repository for all thing's sperm. She read everything carefully and looked at all the data. She explained the restriction on technology. The fact that he had reverse-engineered systems and then improved upon them before filing the patents on the new designs. Also, why he was doing that. Jack asked for a pad and pulled up the patents he submitted and then pulled up a folder for Ship drives.

Jack smiled, "One for FTL and one for system drives that worked in atmospheres as well. These I had memorized years ago. The last drives were built by them."

He flipped to the next one. "Containing all of the upgrades I saw since that time. those drives went out of production. I have the same for the FTL drive. I just need to fabricate them and install them into ships. Starting with the Ravager. These go twice as fast as this ship, at least. They will cut the time from twelve years on what they are using now, to 6 years for the ones on Excalibur, and finally to a whopping 3 years to get there with these new drives."

Astra looked over the designs, "I do not have a schematic close to those designs. These are truly your own but inspired by the Treven Engines design. I am truly impressed. You are a genius. I would caution you on an incremental approach to your testing. Inertial dampeners might have to be upgraded."

Jack looked at the ladies, "That hot blonde I saw on the call to Treven Engines? She is my Great grandmother 5 times removed and the son in the meeting was her husband. Driven out of business just under a hundred years from now by GS. She ended up working until the day she died trying to keep GS at bay and the company operational. GS was the builder of the drives and power core aboard my ship that took my right hand. They were a crap system. I knew Treven Engines could have made a better product.