Astra Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GS continued to stifle creativity and by the 28th century, it became the only game in town for that technology. 200 years after that and humanity was on the verge of destruction. AIs took over innovations as GS was destroyed with Tera. Tera and all colonies in that system were a wasteland. They built and sent the ship, in two timelines now. Three enemies with at least 1 who had a major technological advantage.

The Drakor might have been that race. Factor in our species not being able to talk to them mentally. There preferred or the only method of communication. They might have looked at us as equals if we had advanced technologically and embraced the hybrids in our system."

Jack laid Aiko back, "Core Scan Aiko Travus, focus on her pregnancy. Then check her for everything."

Aiko looked at Jack, "I am pregnant?"

Astra looked over, "You have two eggs attached, they each have a 60% chance to split."

Aiko looked at Astra, "You mean 2-4 children at once?"

Jack nodded, "Yes lover."

Astra looked over, "She is showing early signs of breast cancer."

Jack pulled her robe back, "They will restrain you for a few minutes."

She looked at Jack as Astra spoke, "We can eradicate now because it was caught this early. No need for chemo or anything that will harm you or your children. The procedure takes 30 minutes. Permission to proceed?"

Aiko nodded and held her breath, "Yes." Everyone watched over her for half an hour as the machines did their work.

When they finished, she looked at the scan and gasped, "That is inside me?"

Astra nodded, "It is very thin and sits between your skin and the tissue below. The nerve endings got passed through. It should have the same sensation. But you're now a D-cup. It emits a low harmonic that prevents those cells from forming in 90% of the cases it is used."

Jack reached down and rubbed her breasts and her nipples stood tall and proud. "Astra, you have outdone yourself today lube up that backside to get a deposit."

Astra smiled as he dropped his pants and lined up and slid his cock into Astra's ass in one go as she cooed out. He slapped the cheeks of her ass to her delight as he fucked the hell out of her and shot a load into her. She looked up, "Best motility to date, 32ml and 100% of the semen have alien DNA."

He pointed to the table, "Grace, your turn on the table. Core run a complete blood workup and check for Drakor DNA in her system."

Astra looked over, "She shows traces of Drakor DNA."

Jack looked at her, "From the children you are carrying. Hold still for a second. He got his pants on and grabbed a scalpel. He made a small cut on Grace's arm. He wiped away the blood on the outside, "Bring the wound up on high-level magnification."

They watched; it was a lot slower but it worked to close the wound, leaving no scar after an hour. He looked at them, "Species survival. Those that have multiple eggs might get more of it so it works faster. A theory. Danyelle, your turn up on the table."

They repeated the same tests and it healed up almost 3.5x faster than Grace.

"The Drakor DNA does not take chances. They hedge their bets by ensuring the mothers are protected before and during the pregnancy. It is ingrained into their DNA."

Astra looked over, "The changes are subtle but they exist."

Jack cycled all of the ladies present through to be checked. They all had it. He had them get Sprits and Ash. He looked as they got Ash on the table. "Compare scans from the initial scan to now."

Astra looked over, "There was a 2% increase in her existing Drakor DNA."

Ash heard in her mind, "With so many children growing in you for the safety of the children you will need to transition soon. Else they will be at risk. Your husband is correct in that 1% goes to the mother for each child. Multiple pregnancies will only increase the mother's Drakor DNA if more children are present to the highest number only."

Ash looked up, "Strap me down. It's time to choose or I risk the children. That is what the Drakor DNA is telling me. I agree it says the changes to the mothers will only be a few percentage points on those with multiple births to 1% for each child they carry. This does not change for the next pregnancy unless they have multiples that would increase them. The mothers will carry that forever. It will work to keep them healthy including things like cancer. It is a good thing."

Jack looked over, "Blood transfusions? The women give blood to someone else with that change the recipient be the same way?"

Ash thought and looked up, "Yes, blood from you or me after I change would have a greater impact on the DNA. They would not be hybrids but they could potentially get psychic abilities. They or it liked your theory of being able to talk with them. They would be more sympathetic toward another psionic race, even if it was induced by you."

Jack looked at Ash, "One last question, what would it do to aging?"

She looked at Jack, "I am getting tired but it could provide a significant increase to population age, remove some ailments altogether might not form signs of aging, as they might be reduced or eliminated. All of these are possibilities but until it is done, we will not know. It is a choice. We asked the right questions to help our species."

Jack nodded, "I will stay with you when you do this."

She looked at everyone, "This will hurt. I only want Sprits, Aiko, and you here."

Jack looked at her, "Also Danyelle, she is a Xenobiologist. Why Aiko?"

Ash smiled, "All of your current wives, and she has the potential to carry the most children of all of us."

Jack went into her mind, "I am speaking to the Drakor DNA one more question. I did not want to say this aloud. Will mine and Ash's blood create more hybrids? Will our limbs regenerate and is a limb required?"

The blood chose to answer." Loss of limb will regenerate to the part of the DNA it is assigned. The human hand would become human. The Drakor modified hand. At least a hand or foot is required to become a full hybrid. Limbs take days to regrow and take longer with each amputation.

Not recommended to do it more than once per limb, at least intentionally. Blood alone at that level we already discussed. This is a part of the alien technology you are discovering, Even Hands of Justice. It has been an honor watching you dispense justice. I hope you are one of the infinite ones."

The DNA stopped speaking.

"Ash, did you want Doctor Carol present?"

Ash sighed, "Yes, we said we would let Carol watch. Can you get her here soon? Astra, contact her for me please."

The call came up and Carol smiled, "It's you!"

Jack chuckled, "Last I looked. The last time we spoke we mention a surprise party for my wife Ash and she took a liking to you. She had invited you to attend our next party. We are in Tera orbit if you have a shuttle great. If not, I can just get one of our pilots to come to get you. I have a new shuttle pilot who is marrying one of my crew. She could come and get you in the Nautilus."

Carol smiled brightly, "Yes, I would like to attend. I have a small two-man shuttle with a docking ring if I could be so bold, I can be there in 10 minutes. I have a class 1 license even."

Jack smiled, "As do I. We look forward to seeing you. Contact Astra and she will aid you in docking."

Astra got up, "On my way!"

The call disconnected, "Astra ensure she is alone before she docks."

Astra giggled, "If I don't are you going to spank me again?"

The ladies laughed. He looked over and spanked Astra's ass again. "Shame on you, you know I got an outsider coming in 10 minutes. I can't have her coming in while I am fucking you and Ash is changing."

Astra sighed "Your right, I still kind of liked it."

Jack shook his head, "Give me the background on the Doctor's future. Marriage and kids. You know the drill."

Ash looked at Jack, "She is like 35, I think. She is in good shape and a bookworm 'ish' type which we don't have one of those yet."

Astra looked at her, "She is also a Xenobiologist, an MD, and another pilot. She was a pilot on a Nightingale hospital ship for her 2 years of mandatory as she was pre-med already. We have several ships now. She is 36 years old and approaching 37 years of age."

Jack nodded, "I will be right back."

Jack took the lift up to the Bridge, "Tim, Linda, and Sarah to the Bridge." They arrived a few minutes later. Linda looked at Jack, "I will have lunch ready in 20 minutes. It is chicken burritos with a creamy queso sauce on them. With a side of refried beans. The meal is a touch spicy. Family recipe."

Jack nodded, "Holly, Grace, and Danyelle to the Bridge. Now I was told you wanted to get married today. It will surprise you to know your passenger beat you to the altar, if you will, with me. We have a very strong personal connection. Like my other wives but also very different. I grew up in her culture so I speak the language. I think that helped to relieve any concerns she had left. I ensured she had a very memorable first time."

The ladies arrive with Aiko with them. Jack smiled, "Lunch will need to be brought to medical by you please ladies. Linda, Tim, and Sarah, the medical wing is off-limits for the next 48 hours, barring emergencies." They nodded. "Let me get this wedding started if you are ready. You want my kind of vows or did you write your own?"

Sarah looked over, "Yours would be fine."

Jack's ladies laughed. Jack smiled, "Sarah, do you take Tim, his wives, and wife candidates into your bed. To be ravaged, cared for, and loved. Knowing full well if you all agree he might be on the prowl to add another wife. While you would share the company of the other wives and wife candidates?"

Sarah turned red, "I do."

Jack turned to Tim, "Tim, do you take Sarah and Linda into your bed and future wife candidates. To be ravaged, cared for, and loved. Knowing full well if you are unavailable, they will seek each other's company and the company of any wife candidates that might be brought forth?"

Tim turned red, "I do."

Jack looked at Linda, "You are already married but do you reaffirm your marriage with these new guidelines that I laid out for Sarah?"

Linda smiled, "I do, and thank you for asking."

He chuckled, "I pronounce you husband and wives. You may both kiss the bride."

Both ladies blushed but Linda went first and laid a kiss on Sarah to melt the paint off the walls. Tim came up and kissed Sarah. Sarah passed the fire to him. He then kissed Linda to start an inferno with his wives.

Jack finally chuckled, "Let me hose this fire down a bit. After lunch, you are to take your bride and wife and ravage them both. They should do the same to each other. I define ravage as at least one climax in all 3 holes over about 2 hours. It takes me 20 to 30 minutes to climax each time.

Longer if we take it slow. That is for one wife. Closer to 3 hours with 2 wives during that time. It will be interesting when the 3 ladies who are wanting to marry at the same time. I am guessing 5 hours, maybe 8 of non-stop sex. For me, some of them will be passed out. Just ask Sprits about that or Ash. Aiko did not pass out but I had her going for a full 2 hours and she still owes me a blowjob."

Aiko turned red and nodded.

Tim shook his head, "I might need some kind of drug to help do that."

Jack pointed at his 2 wives, "Watching them going at with each other and encouraging you back into the action is all you need. We will do dinner tonight on our own. I do not want to see the 3 of you until he has fulfilled his marriage vows with both of you. Ladies know how to ravage each other. Astra, make sure he always has a dozen bottles of lube in his room. When the bots service their room restock them. But get him some now for his efforts tonight."

Astra laughed, "I heard you talking and I put 20 in the nightstand next to the bed in the drawer with 2 strap-ons, 4 vibrators..."

Jack yelled out, "We don't need that information, Astra. Thank you for stocking them. Next time just leave it on the bed and they will put it away."

Astra giggled, "You could use a few sets of the fuzzy handcuffs in your room. I know, I am headed back to Medical, the Doctor is waiting."

Jack shook his head, "I did need to ask Sarah a question. We have a two-man shuttle docked on the ship. If need be, can we squeeze it into the shuttle bay?"

She nodded, "Your shuttle bay, where you are parked with the mini gunship, can have a platform extended above it and a shuttle can be loaded over it. I will double-check the dimensions. If it is small enough it could go in front of your Merlin."

He nodded, "Check that before lunch we will find out if our guest will be staying long."

Sarah nodded, "I will pass the information through Astra. She is easier to get ahold of."

Jack chuckled, "You got Tim and Linda to get ahold of for several hours. Passing information back through Astra helps."

Jack called out, "I need to get down there, thank you for checking on things and ladies bring the food. I want Ash to eat soon. She is not feeling well which is why we are blocking off medical."

They all nodded.

"Astra could you send the engine housing schematic to Treven Engines. For this ship, the Ravager, and the shuttle I need 2 full sets for each ship from them."

Astra laughed, "I heard your discussion earlier and sent that out after you arrived for you the cost was quite reasonable and charged to your account. They can get them to a Starbase for you to pick up."

Jack sighed, "Tera-4 under the name of Grace Winters. You had to collude with her to use the accounts."

Astra laughed, "You are correct." He thought for a second, "Keep us close to Tera-1. Any ship watchers will think we are waiting for cargo there."

Jack arrived at medical, "Doctor one of my pilots is working to see if your shuttle will fit in the front spot in the shuttle bay. We have a second tier to extend so we know we can get it in the bay in case your stay is long. I do not like ships on the airlocks for long periods because it restricts movement if I decide to punch the ship to full speed and it rips the docking clamps right off your ship."

Carol nodded, "This will be at least 24 hours you said, so that is fine. Given the roasting you did to the Senators, being on the move is a good thing for you."

Jack nodded, "Have not even looked at my messages since then. If you are going to collect any tissue samples to compare to later, then please feel free to use Danyelle to assist. She has a degree in Xenobiology and has agreed to marry me. I think I want to set up a Xenobiology lab here. Doctor, could you give us a list of what you think you would need; we will run it against the core and medical bed to find out if it is obsolete and what we need to obtain."

Carol looked at the bed, "Future medical technology. You would be willing to let me play with it?"

Jack looked at Carol, "You play with it for too long and it is likely to go off."

The ladies giggled as Carol turned red, yet her juices flowed being in this room with all of these gorgeous women and Jack just did something to her.

"But to answer your question we would allow you access to all archives up to this time in the medical section. Use of the bed and core for the examinations. Future medical questions we will have to take on an individual basis. Danyelle can peruse to see if there are answers there as she has full access as one of my future wives. Astra did you get that background information I asked for, send it to me alone."

Astra sighed, "Lots of theoretical research, as she had nothing to work with. Once alien contact arrives in 5 years, she was on the way out and lived a cat lady's life with no family. She is an excellent candidate."

He waited for the sample collection to be done and everyone to eat. They cleared out everyone except for the Doctor, Danyelle, and the wives she asked to stay. Jack looked at the table, "Strap her down but leave her head free, in case she loses her lunch."

Doctor Carol Druthers nodded, "Good catch."

Jack looked at Ash, "All you have to do is speak to the voice. I have made my choice. Make me a hybrid. It will be painful beyond anything you have experienced. Major surgery with no anesthetic. If you need to yell or you feel like you're going to pass out, just let it happen. No need to be a hero during this thing. Just remember you are vengeance."

Jack leaned down and kissed her. Ash smiled, "I am vengeance, I have made my choice. Make me a hybrid."

Her body went stiff as a beam. The limbs wasted no time in expanding. Ash wasted no time in screaming her head off. They watched it consume the left arm and both legs; leaving the large bones as it had done with Jack. It took out her left lung, converted it, and she passed out. It became a second heart with a smaller lung.

One tendril covered her entire rib cage to reinforce it. She still had two tentacles left. One more than Jack's transformation. Both headed for her brain. The one from the arm went for the right side of her brain as Jack's had done. The one from her foot went for the left. They created the internal shields over both sides of her brain then tendrils went and added twice the pathways that were done to Jack.

Jack held his hands at his side palms facing her, head tilted back, and closed his eyes. He listened in on her mind." What have you done?! You did both halves of her brain! Mine was only on the right side. Explain please before you go silent."

The DNA responded, "We have given her a message for when she wakes. The extra formed because of her months of delays. Indicating an unsettled mind that needed guidance on both sides. You worry about her percentage. Even with pregnancy, it will never go above 40% for her now. She will be vengeance; 'Vengeance Shall Be Mine' Is her hallmark.

She will be a warrior for her people and those that attack them. Those that need justice but justice does not always apply to them. She will act where you cannot. As you are justice. You have a life with her and your goals will not always line up. Occasionally they are the same. Find a balance or do not. There is always a choice."

They stopped and she was still out. He disconnected and looked at everyone who looked at him. "I went in for answers. I am the 'Even Hands of Justice.' She is the warrior, 'Vengeance Shall be Mine.' She will seek vengeance for those that have been wronged or those who attack her people, humans. I was told it could go up to 40%.

Mine is 32%. She is at 40% because she waited months to make this decision, they found her to have an 'unsettled mind' because of the delays. She may surprise us when she wakes up, they left her a private message. Just like the one I got when I went through the change. Get your test samples while she is still out cold. The fireworks are over."

Doctor Carol nodded, "Thank you for getting that data for us. It may help us in the future if others show. The heart and lungs are also different as the lungs are not the same. The left lung is generally smaller, but this did the left side instead of the right. It looks to be just as powerful as the one it replaced."

Jack looked at her, "Or another hybrid is created. She and I spent time talking to her alien DNA earlier. The two of us can create others who would have those. She and I could only do it 3 times each if we ever do it. It requires the amputation of a hybrid limb from us. All of the women carrying my children. Be they from me directly or from the semen bank, will get a small permanent DNA modification. Show the scalpel tests from earlier for the good doctor."

Doctor Carol watched and looked at Jack, "That small DNA change gives them a slow-moving regeneration. Protection for the mother and child?!"