Astra Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol laughed, "I have not had one of these in years."

He scarfed both of his down and brought water back from the bathroom. He handed her a glass. "Dinner was on our own as I married the cook and her husband to her older sister. I told him to ravage them both and I did not want to see them until he succeeds."

Carol shook her head, "Why do you ravage them?"

Jack sighed, "Astra, can you display my military record for the doctor but black all personal information about my name and parents." Astra threw it up and Jack looked at her, "I do not have an NDA for you and there are people I have to be concerned for."

Carol nodded, "I understand."

Jack replied, "Give her the list of procedures that were done on me before I woke. What they wanted was me spreading alien genetics. That was not the mission that they called out. Why would they do that to a sex addict?"

Carol nodded, "Alright. I can understand how you are in this position and it was not of your choosing."

Jack looked at Carol, "Coming back in time was not. Those procedures were not. It started becoming a product of my doing when I said 'make me a hybrid.' I had to make a choice, for the sword I carry. My choice just broke the system."

He stood and took off his shirt and then his pants. he moved to her and took off her lab coat and unbuttoned her blouse. "Like Christmas, with all the wrapping paper."

Carol chuckled and started helping. He helped her to her feet and unzipped her skirt as he let dropped it to the floor, and then undid her bra and removed her panties. He looked at her, "You got a hot body you just hide it. No hiding anything now is there?"

Carol shook her head while she looked down.

Jack ran his hand up her cheek and into her hair and lifted her head, "Stop doubting yourself. Go with what feels good. It is you and me in here. You want to try it and we will try it. You still have your hymen?"

Carol shook her head, "Vibrator."

Jack smiled and caressed her face and used his other hand and massaged her ass cheek, "Do you run it over your breasts?"

He bent his head and sucked in a nipple, Carol responded, "Sometimes."

Jack moved his one hand between her legs and ran it up her thigh, "What about here?"

Carol nodded. He ran his fingers over her outer lips, "Over these?"

Carol breathed heavily, "Yes."

He ran his other hand down the crack of her ass to her hidden hole. "What about here?"

As he rubbed the hole. She nodded, "Sometimes."

He grabbed the lube and put it on his fingers. He went back to her outer lips and brush the skin between her pussy and leg, "Here?"

She nodded, "Yes."

Jack asked, "Are your favorite places inside?"

She nodded. He slid a finger into her ass and she moaned, "Is this one of them?"

Carol nodded, "Yes."

Jack slid a finger into her pussy, "This is another?"

As he pushed up from the inside and she moaned, "Yes."

Jack smiled, "You ready for me fuck your favorite holes?"

Carol nodded, "Yes."

He worked both sides and stuck a second finger into both. She moaned out, "Oh gods."

Jack looked up, "Life is a choice. Which of your two favorite holes do you want me to start with? Making a baby or the oh-so naughty girl. He slid in a third finger in both and she moaned loudly, "Is this more fun with a partner?"

Carol nodded, "Yes."

He stroked those 3 fingers, "You got two holes and three choices. You can tell me which hole or you can tell me to just ravage you." He slid all four fingers in on both sides. "Remember what indecision did to Ash. Be decisive."

Carol looked down as Jack curled up and worked her g-spot and clit. She moaned out another climax. She had still not answered. "I think you want me to take your ass first but don't want me to think you're a naughty girl. Am I right?"

Jack twisted all 8 fingers and she moaned, "Take my ass first."

He kissed her thigh, "Come for me one more time by rubbing your clit in front of me. Show me you want it, naughty girl."

Carol slid her hand down shakily and rubbed her clit, "He called up, "Is the bad naughty girl going to climax from masturbating? While thinking of my cock ravaging every hole?"

Carol moaned and sprayed the floor. He looked up at her, "On the bed hands and knees."

Carol did as he asked and Jack lubed up his cock and slid those 4 fingers back in and spread her out, He got up on the bed and slid the head of his cock against the hole, "You still want this naughty girl?"

Carol nodded he rubbed her ass cheek and gave it a playful smack and she gasped. He then inched forward and past her ring. She panted.

Jack slowly added length to it while holding her shoulders, he flexed his hips and got a rise out of her. He got to the bottom, "Your ass has the whole thing. What do you think?"

Carol looked back, "Not as painful as people make it out to be."

Jack shook his head, "I just treated you right. Your toy for your ass gets a lot of use doesn't it?"

Carol nodded, "Yes, how did you know?"

He kissed her shoulder, "It must be massive. I bet I could get my whole hand inside. Is that a secret fantasy of yours?"

Carol nodded, "Yes."

Jack smiled, "Your pussy too? A hand in both at the same time even?"

She moaned out and he started stroking her ass, "Before we leave this room, I will make that fantasy of yours a reality."

Carol pushed back and sped up, "You want me to do that, slide both hands inside you, naughty girl?"

She was quiet. "Come on naughty girl. Tell me you want both hands in you including my hybrid hand?"

Carol moaned from her bouncing on his cock, "Tell me what you want and I will get you your relief."

She puffed out, "Both hands."

He asked her, "Now or later? Everything is a choice?"

Carol moaned out, "I want it now!"

Jack kissed her shoulder and backed out. He lubed up both hands and started working them into her holes and she moaned out, "I am almost ready to insert them. Ass first, pussy, or both at the same time?" Carol moaned. "Be decisive, take control of your choice naughty girl."

Carol moaned and she breathed out, "Bo..."

She did not get to finish as Jack slid both in. They became fists and he rotated to hit every spot she wailed. He kept it up going for depth in her ass as he reshaped his hand and slid to the depths and she wailed again. He whispered, "Your ass just got speared by a hybrid hand. Is sex with a hybrid a turn or for you?"

Carol moaned, "Yes."

He pulled them out but kept his hybrid hand twisted and showed it to her, "Got that up to the elbow with my hand folded like that." She looked at it. "That is a hybrid spear. Isn't it?"

Carol nodded, "Yes."

Jack slid his cock back in her ass in one stroke which caught her surprise he looked at Carol, "Lay your head down and spread your knees."

Carol did and he sat there and nailed her ass fast and hard for half an hour through three of her climaxes and asked her, "Who owns your sweet naughty ass?"

Carol moaned, "You do."

Jack asked her, "Why?"

She thought about it as he kept pumping her in the ass. Carol called out, "Because it was my choice, and I am giving it to you?"

Jack smiled, "Good answer. Is that because I know how to ravage your ass?"

Carol moaned out another, "Yes."

He grabbed all her black hair in one hand and banged her faster still, "You ready for me to ravage your pussy?"

Carol groaned, "Yes, please."

Jack launched forward and unloaded in her ass and Carol thought it was gallon the way it shot into her. He pulled out and stood and then pulled her to a sitting position, "Suck me clean, naughty girl."

Carol attacked his cock, "You have submissive fantasies. You are such a naughty girl. You have been holding out on me. I might have to get you a cheerleader outfit and have you fuck the quarterback. He has a team of sex-starved tight-ended women taking turns on you."

Carol moaned as she rubbed her clit, "That feels good but stop playing with yourself. I am going to teach you how to eat pussy." She moaned. He backed away, "Lie on your back." She did and he called out, "Danyelle, can you come here a minute...or an hour. Maybe 3."

Carol chuckled as did Ash, "Strip down and teach her how to eat your pussy. She has an ass full of cum and it might be an hour before her pussy is filled." She looked back, "Really?"

He nodded, "She is such a naughty girl. She does not desire to get it fast. She will just have to wait for it. He slid into her pussy to the hilt in one shot and Carol moaned and shook.

He proceeded to fuck the blazes out of her for an hour until he unloaded into her, Danyelle looked shocked, "What happened?"

Jack looked down at Carol, "She has never had sex with a man but she used some massive toys over the years. Haven't you, my naughty girl?"

Carol nodded, "Yes."

Jack looked at Carol, "You want to be a hybrid, don't you? That is a serious question."

Carol looked up, "Yes, I know it looked painful."

Jack nodded, "Come with me. Since this is about a controlled environment. Take a blood sample. From each of us."

Carol walked in and got the samples, "First thing, use the magnification function. Put a drop of blood from you on there. Take it down to that level."

Carol nodded. "Add a drop of mine." They watched as the drops joined, "Put the rest of yours into a tube and then add a drop of mine. Leave it aside after putting a lid on it and shake it a bit. She did. "Run the two drops through your analyzer. Have your cells changed?"

Carol checked, "No"

Jack looked at her, "Take a needle and suck in your sample no change correct?"

Carol looked, "No."

Jack pointed, "Put a drop of mine alone. Does it have what you expect?"

Carol looked, "Yes, I see it but it does nothing to my cells."

He looked at her, "Collect another sample. Not until after you wash down my right arm you used."

Carol looked, "From the alien side."

Jack nodded, "Repeat it and I bet you get the same results. Try it."

Carol did and he was right. Jack sighed, "Ready for the painful part?"

Carol looked at him, "What?"

Jack looked at her, "Extract a sample of your bone marrow. See what alien DNA does to the bone marrow. Compare it against a sample of my bone marrow. If you are pregnant you will see the changes starting."

Carol nodded, "I see what you are getting at. Split my sample and pull blood from each side of you and put it with two samples of bone marrow."

Jack nodded, "We have never done this but we know the blood. What's the blood doing, the blood from which side, or does it make a difference?"

Carol looked at him, "They left the long bones. We need to get a sample from there."

Jack went up and hugged Ash, "You cannot from me as mine are encased, Carol. You will have to check the hip. I am going to borrow some space on this table. Doc you need to hit the bathroom before it hits the floor."

Carol nodded, "Still in there I get it."

Jack looked at her, "You got it alright."

Carol nodded, "Yes I did."

Jack looked at her, "Any regrets?"

Carol nodded, "Should not have used those bigger toys and tried sex before I stretched myself out."

Jack looked at her, "Why did I continue? Why did I spend the time?"

Carol looked at him, "Pity?"

Jack shook his head, "I felt bad for you but that was not the reason. I got you to climax a lot. Did you enjoy eating pussy?"

Carol smiled, "Yes but I could not do it for an hour. You were a machine."

Jack nodded, "The Even Hands of Justice." She nodded. He looked at her, "Get cleaned up because you have a lot more testing to do."

She looked at Jack, "Beyond the bone marrow?"

Jack looked at her, "What about the children growing in you. What do they give the mother?"

Carol looked back, "You kept going to get me pregnant to get the regeneration."

Jack smiled, "Not pity. Start with a small step and see if that fixes your looser issues. Lines around your eyes. Remember we were told it can do a lot of things. We need a full scan of you to see if there are any issues. You are now a test subject and the one thing I made clear. All research into this remains here."

Carol nodded, "You're keeping me here?"

Jack laughed, "You are keeping you here. You wanted a baby at the very least. Now you need to research what it is doing. You want to be a hybrid. You made the choice."

Carol smiled, "Yes, I did. You seem so much wiser than your years."

Jack sighed, "Comes from being ripped out of your life and turning into an alien hybrid against your will. Followed up by a dozen procedures I never explicitly consented to. Then being told you are the last best hope for humanity. Sometimes it makes me want to go fuck that blonde to ensure I get removed from this cycle of insanity."

Carol nodded as she sensed she stepped on a delicate issue with him and went to the room. Ash held him, "You are a good man. She didn't try to start an issue."

Jack nodded, "I know. I don't like misleading people but I know they are not ready for the truth. We will have to tell them soon as they start noticing 'deformities' in the unborn. We have maybe 2 months. Astra, check all messages from Congress or the Capitol. I have put that off long enough."

Astra laughed, "You have 283 messages from different congresspeople including 3 subpoenas to appear. Two have passed. Two messages from the President."

He looked, "Show me the last message one of those subpoenas messages." The message appeared and they threatened a contempt of Congress charge if you do not appear at noon tomorrow.

He sighed, "Messages from the President." The first one appeared with a call number and code. The second one had a call number and another code.

He pressed the button for the President and got the operator. She smiled, "I was told to put you straight through when you contacted us." It was not 10 seconds before he saw President Grendal. He looked fit to be tied, "I got Congress breathing down my back to take military action against you."

Jack looked at him, "You want a prediction of the future Mr. President? This is history and will occur soon. But I am looking at accelerating it."

He pressed some buttons, "I secure this call. What happens?"

Jack muted him and looked at Astra, "Suppress any devices in place down there while we talk. I will get you to destroy them later."

Astra sighed, "I am jamming their communication on a per device level."

Jack looked at him and unmuted his connection, "Within the next month Congress is dissolved in a scandal. Within 3 months special elections are held. Very few managed to return to Congress through the special election. They were deemed ineffective. I have all the historic data, the crimes they committed, their financials, mistresses, prostitutes of both sexes, including human trafficking, and the like.

I will set up a press conference to address who I am and why I am here. The mothers who are carrying my children, the impact on the babies, and the impact on the mothers. The Drakor were very clever in their DNA designs. Dr. Carol Druthers is aboard and has agreed to use herself to conduct further experiments. To try and better understand the effects in an incremental approach and work to figure out what it is the alien DNA does to our bone marrow.

The storage of our DNA is where the change is occurring. I was given a mission to introduce this DNA and then a restriction on not revealing myself to the world. Mothers will know something is wrong when they go to hear the heartbeat of a child and it's half normal. As it develops, they find the unborn has 2 hearts. That 10-40% of the child's DNA is alien. That DNA seeps into the mothers. 1% for every child in the womb. The markers it introduces provide a slow regeneration process.

It could fight off and eliminate diseases already in the body. The biggest change we know is in the blood. If a mother's blood were injected into her husband, he would get that same regeneration ability. It could be applied worldwide. Mothers who carry 3 or 4 children would be the best as the percentage goes up and the regeneration is faster. Take blood from one of their children and the percentage is higher. The body and mind abilities of these children could be different for each one.

The same would go with anyone injected with their blood. If they did a hybrid, and we know of two, the percentage would be even higher. But we do not have numbers as that involves human trials. That is why the doctor is testing this on herself. She is a Xenobiologist and your go-to person for these things. I have an alien weapon. Would you want me to reverse engineer it for humans?"

President Grendal sighed, "The military would insist, especially if it is better than what we are using. I would concur."

Jack nodded, "Mr. President that weapon is 'DNA' that can eliminate diseases, help to regenerate the body, and extend their life expectancy. That is a gift. Then it can give them two hearts, increase their speed, and give them access to psionic communication between psionics, and telekinesis. THAT WE KNOW OF. These first children might develop other talents we have not seen yet. We also know how to create a hybrid but we do not have the procedure to do it currently. Incremental steps here.

The Tera government, what was left of it, agreed to these changes Over 640 years from now. By the time they went through testing, they were on the verge of annihilation. It was too late to do then. They sent it back to a point when it would do some good for humanity. The technology was woefully behind where it needed to be. The biggest cause of that was political powers supporting GS. To the point that innovation went to a crawl. They beat down anything they did not build within GS.

I lost my right hand to GS and I do not doubt that GS would not care in any era. They became the only tech supplier. I reviewed all of the technical 'breakthroughs' and the rate at which they occurred. Better products were in the works by their competitors in this timeline. I am not setting up another GS. When I do energy weapons they will go to the company or companies that had the best track record. Medical device to a medical firm. Shields to the best shield manufacturer in existence today.

Tractor beams are new, but they are based on shield technology so those would move that way. The power cores were given to the best engine manufacturer. When I get back from the outer rim, I will be bringing engines as good as I am using, or twice as good as what you have seen so far. FLT drives that could take a 12-year journey and turn it into 3-years."

President Grendal sat back and Jack saw his 2 wives walk into view. His first wife Brenda looked over, "You know these actions will create a panic?"

Jack looked at her, "That is why I am calling. Would the doctors start reporting abnormalities would that cause a panic? At the same time, Congress is getting eviscerated by the press, would that be any better? I can give answers to the medical as to what is going on and why. History has already seen this Congress fall. I can just do it now to get them off of the President's back, let him declare an emergency, and restore order with the political fallout while I take the Excalibur and do the engine testing."

His second wife, Vallery asked, "Why can't you simply give us all the designs from your computer?"

Jack looked over, "Astra, come here for a second. Please show these ladies your chest access panels?"

She took her shirt off and opened up both panels. He grabbed a dermal regenerator and fixed her skin. "Astra is an android. The synthetic skin she has is one it can produce. This is the medical device from...which century did the Dermal regenerator get made?"

Astra smiled, "The one in your hand was the first production model in the year 2784. He plans to scan it to bypass the blueprints and generate blueprints to release them. He might even improve upon it. There are challenges to that."

1...45678...13