Astra Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack kissed her with fire and Aiko returned it. He had dipped her down when he did and stood her back up "I want you on the stage in full body armor and armed. I want all of the ladies to be packing a pistol at least. Doctor, your medical bag, a lot of syringes. You will be giving away a lot of blood so you might want to draw it and store it for the reveal."

Ash snapped out of it. She looked across at him with her mouth open. He thought to her, "Keep the location between us for now. Only we hybrids can go down to that moon for the meeting."

She responded, "It told me and they told me it was wise to have me find out on my own. They truly seem to like you. I think that connection is to one who is nearby. Maybe even stealth technology. Said you asked about pregnancies and that the tech they were giving us they already have. Though there is tech they said you could create dealing with the mind. The graduation if you will be when we get our swords. They told me, you asked for training with 2 of them they liked you did that."

Jack looked at her, "I just asked about that. Not five minutes ago."

Ash nodded, "I asked if there was anything, we should bring for the swords? He said you already plan on delivering it."

Jack responded, "Metallic hydrogen, our new swords will have that instead of the black that they use."

They both heard, "You have done well Even Hands of Justice. Vengeance Shall Be Mine has come far, but she still needs to learn to use the sword. Neither of you needs to sleep. A hybrid trait. You can and should now and then take a break. She correctly deduced we are nearby but near for us is outside of you and Meltor's range. That is an ancient creature, it is a good guide if you let it be one. We do not do this after you ask the question.

You, however, have put the pieces together quite nicely and relatively quickly. You both asked some different questions and you gained from it. Would not have been impressive if you had coordinated, you 2 did it out of instinct. You are right that she could take the edge off of your sex drive. For your people and your addiction. I sense your pending question about creating hybrids, Even Hands of Justice. You should create each of your 3, both of you.

That will give you 6 new hybrids to bring with as alluded to before. You will learn the choosing ceremony. Normally only one would do 3 for your species. However, neither of you was created from the other. It is a safeguard in case your people turn on you or you on them. The additions should not do this themselves until they have their swords, it is a rite of passage. If they do that you need to cut them down for the violation. Also, any they created.

A warning you would get after making your first normally. As you were going to ask and indeed started exploring the changes we are answering it now as 2 exist already. To answer Ash's question. There was one other and he was a blue blade. He was mentally unstable and drove his ship into an asteroid. He was before you. You both continue to impress."

Jack nodded, "Astra, take all of the ladies left in my messages. Run them through the filter for family achievements. Run the filter for those who fail because of their family having a major impact, send them a message like the other but call this out as the second round of cuts. I know you got more in since the first round."

Astra nodded, "Messages sent still have 8,446 candidates and two of those are in your Hot Damn folder. If you would look."

He pulled them and read through both. "Am I missing something with these two? What made them outstanding?"

She smiled, "They are both nymphomaniacs in their psych profile and verified by their psychologists and a long-running list of sexually transmitted diseases they were treated for in the past. Nothing permanent. Not that it would matter."

Jack shook his head, "Reject both of those. Nymphomania could try and screw the other crew members. Given their disease histories, they are out of control. I know my limits and boundaries. I am cautious about diseases."

Astra sighed, "Rejecting both."

He sighed, "Astra can you ask all of the wife and wife candidates to come to medical."

Astra nodded, "Messages sent to the bedrooms. They appear to be hurrying. Probably think something is wrong with Ash."

Jack looked at Ash and she had about half her skin done. Both legs were done. He walked over to the drawer and summoned the sword in his left hand. Then the one to his right. He turned them both on and shut them down individually.

He pointed, "I want Grace and Ash in the bedroom. We are going to do some hybrid testing." Grace looked at him, "Why me?"

He smiled, "I married Sprits first but I fucked you first. Move your ass sexy. I need to see what happens when two hybrids have sex with another in the mix."

Grace laughed at that.

He got to the room and looked at Ash, "The bots cleaned the room, lie down, and spread them. Grace is going to have lunch while I pound her pussy. We are going to try and time the climax. We know when we do it together, we see each other's blade color over our eye color. I want to know if it does something to a third person."

Ash shrugged, "I get my pussy sucked by a pro. I am game."

Grace, laughed and got on her hands and knees and went to town on Ash's pussy. Jack moved behind her and slid into her pussy slowly and then took it too fast and frantic to throw off her rhythm. After 20 minutes he called out, "I am ready to cum. Send Ash over the edge." Grace shot two fingers into Ash's ass and sent her over the edge as Jack shot into Grace's pussy. He looked at Ash, "Your eyes are red."

She looked, "Grace's flashed purple and yours are purple."

He nodded, "Sprits, your turn. This time Sprits you lay back and I will take Ash's ass. We will see what we get. Grace watches Sprits's eyes."

Sprits sat there and chuckled, "All in the name of science."

Jack nodded, "Got a lot of ladies to do this with. Get Holly in here and have her suck on Ash's pussy while I am doing this. With you watching eyes we can knock a couple out at a time; possibly."

Holly came in and got in position. He smiled, "Grace, you also have to bring Holly off."

Grace rolled her eyes, "Keeping me busy."

He nodded as he slid his lubed-up cock slowly into Ash's ass. He whispered, "Your new biology means you can take me fucking you more."

Ash laughed, "That alone made it worth it."

The ladies giggled as he started them off in the rhythm. After 20 minutes he called out. "Attack those clits and keep your eyes open. He banged her harder and shot off just as she hit her peak. Holly and Sprits were both Blue. He went and got cleaned up with helpers, "Ash, Danyelle, Aiko, and Carol. Sprits, Holly, and Grace as observers."

Ash laughed, "How are we doing this?"

Jack smiled, "I tap your pussy on this one, Aiko will sit on your face facing away. So she can do the Doc's pussy. Danyelle sitting on Doc's face looking at me. I will watch Danyelle, Grace watches Carol, while Sprits watches Aiko. We will need the floor for this one. They normally only have one going at a time they said. You and I meetings like this are highly unusual. They are very interested in your children, Ash, they said they will be leaders."

Ash nodded, "So long as it does not get us killed or they want to take them away I am fine with that."

He got everyone lined up and began the third experiment to determine what effect it would have. After 25 minutes he called in the clit attack and nailed Ash hard and unloaded. Aiko and Danyelle were both red while Doc was Blue.

Jack sighed, "I have a strong suspicion that if we turned you into hybrids you would get swords that color. Between the 2 hybrids, we can do 6. Three each. Grace you need to go to the dojo with Aiko and me for dual weapon fighting."

Grace looked at him, "I have not said anything about becoming a hybrid."

Jack looked at Grace, "I did not say you did. If you do, then you are training for the right method with me. We would have to divide the blue and the red blades. Aiko takes the reds, and I will take the blues. You train yours as charge in fighter types and I train mine to be the defensive fighter types. That is 12 amputations. Ours will grow back. But we can only do it once.

The new 6 cannot do it until they have their swords in the new metal. Metallic Hydrogen. They must add something to make it stable at room temperature. I will investigate that. If we are going to do this while we are engine testing or traveling to the outer rim is the time to do it. This means we must have them on board if we are taking others. Same restrictions."

Jack went to clean up. "Hybrids don't have to sleep. They can but don't need it. They also become like Ash and me. Hybrids can go longer in bed with me. Not just one circuit, they could go 3 times in each orifice. Something to test later. Get a robe on everyone. I'll get dressed. It is time to brief the crew on what is coming in the morning."

Jack was dressed and out the door looking at the last of them to get ready, "Astra, summon the other crew. Ash face down on the table and take the top of your robe off so they can see your back and understand this is not a joke."

Ash nodded, "Soon, I won't have to worry about this."

They waited for the crew who came dressed to see the line of robes. "Tim, did you fulfill your responsibilities?"

Tim nodded, "They kept me entertained which made it easier."

Jack looked at them, "You all have NDA's filed? Right Astra?"

She nodded, "All filed away. I just finished Carol's NDA."

He looked at them, "Over the last few months 2 of this crew were directly exposed to alien DNA which made them hybrids. One of them was done after the person suffered injuries and these aliens, the Drakor, replace the affected hand and foot. The other was me. Mine was just a hand injury done by a GS engine plasma cooler that ruptured. I was the Chief Engineer aboard the TMD Victus. Which you may know has just been started to be built at the Baltimore shipyard with parts coming from everywhere.

This ship had extra equipment on it that was jettisoned before I was awoken. The alien hand attached to me with alien blood coursing through my veins was done at the behest of the Terran government." He cleared a path. "Ash here was the other, and she just made the choice. When a limb is added it has intelligent DNA. When added correctly it keeps prompting you to make a choice. Reject and lose it, become a hybrid, or become a Drakor. Show the image of the Drakor."

They looked at it in fear. He looked at them, "They are highly advanced and by being hybrids we gain in biological technology." Jack held out his hands, "Telekinesis." He called forth his swords and lit them up. "Ash, the same." As he turned his off and put them back onto his belt. The crew saw Ash's sword.

He nodded and she shut it off. "Psionic communication. We can send messages to one another. We cannot read minds. Meltora can. The shiny surface of our ship is a gargantuan space-based organism Like an ameba. Telepathic and his skin is 5 times stronger than any titanium alloy you might have seen. It will be seen tomorrow. I will send word back to the ship from the briefing I am essentially giving the world. You are getting it today. Astra is an android.

I will let her give you the standard briefing on the timelines. The technology and what we are doing. Dr. Druthers will talk about the effects on the human female population as alien DNA flows back to them into the mother's blood. She will not forget to tell you about that after I got her pregnant. She will be one of my wives. She had cancer before. The alien DNA eliminated it and gave her, and all the mothers, a regeneration effect that lasts all their life.

It will stop most of the diseases that plague our society. The children born will have some of these gifts. Like telekinesis, or physical gifts. Like having two hearts. Show both bio scans. This means I was never at the colony. It was destroyed in the manner I said, but it will not be discovered for another 50 years.

If I had not brought it to light I could not have taken GS down for being the tech failure of the future. Astra works to safeguard the sanctity of the timeline. Astra, display the most talented person who asked me to consider them. That because of their role in history directly or through their progeny we HAD to reject."

She showed a bright, young, beautiful, and creative inventor. "She and many of her children built different devices for humanity. Two of them, at separate times, were Senators and Presidents."

Jack looked at them, "If I had married her, I would have had a damaging effect on humanity. Show Tim and Linda their files. Their history is changed now."

They listened to the briefing and Tim looked up, "This was why you saved us. In the other time, we both died in prison."

Jack nodded, "Also because I believed you were worthy of a second chance of having a new life. I can only have married couples or those being my wives to have access to the ship. You will not get access to any technology or future information. Astra restricts that data. It serves a purpose. I will let Astra talk to you for a while."

Astra talked with them and showed them all Jack's details except his name and place of birth.

After she was done Jack pointed, "I have my wives get naked for this but hop up on the table and we will check your health." Jack and Linda had some minor issues that were fixed but Sarah was hesitant.

Jack looked at her, "It's all right if something is wrong, we probably have a solution."

She got on the table. She had at least six or seven small tumors and was diagnosed with Parkinson's. He looked at her, "If the doctor gives you a shot with her blood in it the alien DNA will make the changes and work to heal those items and more."

She looked at Jack, "What do you mean by more?"

He pointed to Carol, "She had bags under her eyes, wrinkles at the corners of her eyes, the skin on her hands was more translucent, and her hair was thinning some. She also had breast cancer which is gone now. Look at her now. It has knocked a good 7-10 years off her age and it has not even been 12 hours. Show an image of when she arrived. It has given her regeneration and a longer life expectancy."

Sarah looked at the image, the Doctor, and then to her sister who nodded, "He has always been good and treated us fairly. He even told me if we had someone to add to the marriage, now was the time."

Sarah looked at Doctor Carol, "Alright."

He looked at her, "The doctor is a Xenobiologist and she chose to test these things on herself because she knew human trials would take years to approve."

She drew a small syringe of her blood and injected Sarah with it. Everyone watched as scans were repeated over the next 3 hours. Her Parkinson's being eliminated was the first thing noted and the tumors shrunk. Then they disappeared. Jack looked into the face of a younger woman who cried, "I may have to hide some things from you. But I would never lie to you."

Sarah sat up and hugged him, "Thank you."

Jack looked at Tim and Linda, "You decide you want the blood too just let the Doctor know. She has the highest percentage of the alien DNA in a non-hybrid of all the expecting mothers because she is carrying 7 babies."

They nodded as Tim spoke, "We will sleep on it. Thanks for letting us know first in person with all of you even. We appreciate the respect."

Jack walked over and shook Tim's hand, "You all have shown us respect and restraint. Deck 6 is still restricted. I will be getting Tim in there as it is my research lab. I will have him assemble engines, and FTL drives as they come off the fabricators. You will get better at engineering very fast. We will build a slew of engines of various sizes and more power cores in the future.

I am going to be in engineering for a while, hybrids don't have to sleep. I want Sarah piloting tomorrow. I will co-pilot. In case they start shooting at us. Grace dressed as a Lawyer will need the release of care paperwork targeting alien DNA. Astra, contact the local hospitals.

See if they have 21 terminally ill or seriously ill patients that are willing to try a breakthrough in medicine that may help them. I would like 2 amputees and at least 3 from the children's cancer ward. One from each of 3 hospitals."

Astra smiled, "I am sending the request on your message header so they know it is from you."

Jack looked over, "Aiko and Danyelle in combat armor and armed. I will be the same. Carol, dressed as a Doctor. Ash, up to you to decide if you wish to go. No armor if you do so they see skin. Your skin will still be working."

She looked at him, "I think they should see it. See what they ignored when I came back from the asteroid belt. Even those who saw my hand."

Jack nodded, "Anyone else wishes to walk into the lion's den? Holly, I know it is late but could you ask your former editor to go to the news conference. Let him know I want him as the mediator collecting the questions so they can ask the most common questions first."

Sarah looked at Jack, "I want to go in to show them what it did for me based upon the scans."

Carol smiled, "Astra, make sure you have my medical records and the images for my scans ready. Dealing with cancer only."

Astra looked at her, "I had your complete medical history uploaded as soon as you said yes to his proposal and signed the NDA. Sarah, would you like me to pull the records from your doctors?"

She nodded, "Please do so."

Jack looked over, "As we are now the primary doctor, the core and Dr. Carol is, for these patients you should pull Tim's, Linda's, and Sarah's records. In case they are needed. Keep them private from the rest of us."

Jack saw a look of shock on Tim's face. "I already knew about drugs in high school, and the gang fights with your Juvenile record. Our checks are through. You have had nothing like that since you married Linda. Just bad luck, bad timing, call it what you will. You could not catch a break. We gave you one. Accept it as a fact that we are giving you a fair shake in life for a change."

Tim smiled and sighed, "I was worried you would send me off as soon as you saw that record."

Jack smiled, "Astra sent the information to me through the computer interface in my brain. Terran Federation did that. You saw the list of medical procedures they did on me. I know all about bad luck and timing. Don't I Astra?"

Astra looked at Jack, "You seem to be enjoying yourself with the ladies. I would not say it is all bad. I know you are talking about the procedures and we have already discussed the finer points of a military contract and time travel voiding it."

The others giggled at her as Astra stuck her tongue out at Jack. Jack smiled, "Yes, I also know you are responsible for those procedures even if you do not have a memory of them. The medical bed was used and it is your core that controls it. Even if another android did it, we still know your core took the actions."

Astra sighed, "Quite possible when the travel drive would have been destroyed another android was likely onboard. That is the most likely scenario and those procedures were done in this era. The time stamps on the medical entries finished about an hour before I came online. They would not have done medical procedures through a jump like that. Risk of complications. Like cutting off your balls by mistake."

Both men reflectively put their hands over their crotches. The ladies laughed at them.

Jack recovered enough to speak, "We depart at 0800 so get some sleep. I will be working in the lab."

Ash looked at him, "Anything I can help with?"

He shook his head, "Going to get the blueprints together for that dermal regenerator."

1...678910...13