Astra Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy looked over, "She will be alright?"

Jack nodded, "She will get big and probably bedridden during this pregnancy. I wanted to get her 'caught up' as it were. Just so she would stop fussing over lost time. Let me just say she got the message because I told her I hear she is behind again and I will give her 5 times as many the next time!"

The ladies were shocked and Vincent laughed and shook his head, "She was always a little stubborn about some things. I could see her being hung up on being 'less' than your other wives."

Jack nodded, "She loved me because I nailed her just as fast and hard as I would the other wives. I never treated her like fragile glass. We use cautious starts but then kick it up several notches over time so she can howl at the moon for an hour or so."

Stacy looked at him, "You make love to her like that for an hour?"

Jack shook his head, "Not always that long but for both holes, it is over an hour. Sometimes I take it slower and then it is 2 hours for both holes. Remember they removed a lot of my nerve endings, at least from that location."

Tracey nodded, "I saw the wedding video. It was impressive."

Jack shook his head, "I had 5 hybrid and 2 non-hybrid wives. The wedding night where I fucked them all into submission was impressive. I will soon have 8 hybrid wives. Hybrids have more stamina so they can last a lot longer."

Tracy shook her head, "As long as she is happy and she seems happy."

Jack walked in and Astra had the 2 samples in his hands.

Jack held them and thought, "Septuplets males with a set of female twins in each of these."

Jack handed them to Astra, "I leave it to you ladies to do the work. He hugged both ladies for 5 minutes each. He responded, "The ovulation implant. Make sure your eggs are flowing."

Tracy nodded, "Thank you again for this."

Jack nodded, "I will be around."

Jack walked down the hall to an unused room and sat down, "Astra those union rabble-rousers I mentioned did you find them?"

Astra laughed, "I found you 4."

He nodded, "Conference us in together; after a minute connect in the President."

Astra laughed, "Blindsiding him back I take it?"

Jack smiled, "He was brilliant in that meeting today. He had all of his ducks in a row. You seemed to respond to him today as well. Were you involved in this decision?"

Astra laughed, "He called last night and we talked some. I threw around some ideas on a distant penal colony. The fine he asked from you would seem overkill to some. The fact you are tripling the amount says a lot about your character."

Jack chuckled, "Put them through, my nympho-bot."

Jack had the first one pop in and he looked pissed, "You cost me my fucking job."

Jack shook his head, "I am working to get you all back to work. This is a conference call." 2 others joined and Jack looked at them. "Hold your comments for a minute, we are waiting for 2 more. We could start after we get the 1 man."

Astra finally got the guy. He looked bleary-eyed drunk. He looked at Jack, "You're the jackoff that cost us our jobs!"

Jack shook his head. "I am the one who wants to get you back to work doing what you have been doing. Except you will have to form your management groups. 4 weapon developer shops. All-Union ran and owned. My problem was, as you 4 have called out, the asses in the big office."

President Grendal popped in and Jack looked at him, "4 union rabble-rousers who fought the management of the weapon company. The government seized those facilities. I want to see if we can get their 4 facilities back in operation as union-run entities. Using assets seized from the owners to pay for their startup and any upgrades to the facilities. Each of these men will be tasked with getting with the other 6 contractors.

Selecting one each to turn into a separate union-run and owned weapons facility. I will put 8 out of 10 back to work. Workers from the other 2 plants can apply for jobs at these 8 plants. Else they could be absorbed into the 8 individual Union ran plants. My lawyer would work with you to establish your contracts for the production of the components you already make.

The other weapons done by the other 2 will be given to the 2 of you who impress us the most. With your integrity and fair play with the government. While protecting the interests of your workers. Each of you will need to hire a law firm to work with the government to regain control over the facilities. Those could be financed from the holding seized Mr. President?"

President Grendal chuckled, "You never slow down. I like getting people back to work and getting this weapon contract issue resolved. Jack is right, this union-run and owned concept was his idea. It works and you all win. Like him, you got selected for being the biggest trouble maker at your prospective companies.

You might know another in your ranks who is right for the job and that is fine. I will have my Attorney General get with each of you, your other representative, and lawyers to work out the details. We will work this in an expedited manner because we will have a lot of shipbuilding going on for the next several years."

The 4 of them just stared. Jack looked at them, "Not the big prick you were expecting to be yelling at when this started?"

He got a couple of them to laugh and the others followed suit. "My problem was with the asshats who owned the businesses you worked at. Not with the workers. They worked on the designs they were given. Just like GS and their crap engines and power cores. A lot of their facilities were retooled and used by Treven Engines. They are putting out better quality products. If you have guys who see improvements to weapons then you can make them.

I had a series of patents I filed but did not release. The reason being is they were the obvious paths to upgrading the tech I gave them. They did not try to innovate around the obstacles I gave them. They tried to have me declared dead to get to the patents. That will change. Those patents will get assigned to the appropriate weapons factory or factories. Some of those can be used by the army. That expands your customer base.

You get things set up and impress and I will put the contracts together through my attorney to allocate those additional patents to the factories at no cost! You must be fair on your price for the product to the government. There is still my standard per unit cost which is cut in half on military sales. A business or Trillionaire walks in and wants to protect a home, and has authorization, they do not get the military discount. Are you all following this?"

They nodded, "Astra, get all of their contact information and send it to all participants of this meeting, Grace, and the Attorney General. They can work the grants if you will to get the business founded, good honest legal counsel, and funds to visit the other 6 facilities workers together. Then they can figure out who the top 4 are and which one is going to mentor each of them in this structure. Put your teams together well.

The squeaky wheel always gets the grease. Well now you are neck-deep in the grease and you need to assemble your teams to make this happen. The faster it is done, the faster you get back to work. I know you all have said, 'If I were running this I would do this differently.' Here is a chance for actions to catch up with your mouths that got you noticed by me."

President Grendal chuckled, "You did this to me because of me blindsiding you earlier?'

Jack nodded, "Yes, payback is a bitch and you wanted these guys back to work even more than I did. I gave you a workable solution. You guys just have to do the work."

President Grendal nodded, "You men get a team of 11 within your numbers covering your areas in your factories. Figure out who the spokesman for your new company is going to be. You will get contacted by my Attorney General in another conference call like this in 4 days. He will set it up so the 4 groups can all call into the conference. We do not need Jack for this part, no telling what he will do to me next."

The guys laughed.

Jack looked over, "I want what is best for humanity. I am human; the World Court agreed with that brief submitted by my wife."

President Grendal looked over, "I read through Grace's draft of the cooperation agreement. Your action with the attacks makes more sense now. For those that have not seen it, he has had a few attacks against him, but he never did a boarding action on any Tera-flagged ship. He has destroyed some that fired upon him. He has disabled some and captured them. He has forced some to the ground until the Army could arrive to take over the crews.

In short, his agreement calls out that no boarding action can be done across services. They turn over the culprits that are assessed and prosecuted if needed with the local laws in each colony or here. It is a brilliant piece of work in cooperation. My treaties guys are going over it and want to add a few items to work with Grace on. With your satellite, you can get these back to your leader."

Jack nodded, "She will also get you one from me considering the penal colony. No entry unless they attack Tera or other Tera colonies. At which point we will be on their doorstep and knocking hard!"

President Grendal nodded, "Letting her know if she stops them somewhere else, they are fair game to hybrids."

Jack nodded, "They escaped the prison at that point! One last point, I just got word from Tau Ceti was hit again. I will brief you later but the threat is more real and extreme now. If it leaves Tau Ceti, we can expect to see attacks here within hours."

President Grendal groaned, "Alright. Not the right audience. We will talk later."

Jack nodded and ended the call.

Jack looked up, "Show me the bitches press conference."

Astra sighed, "Here it is."

Convict Gonzales was up on a platform with supporters standing around her, "I will be looking for good like-minded people who are tired of alien influences over humanity to join us. There will be an announcement to get qualified candidates onto these ships to work in this new colony. I heard the court's ruling on Jack Travus's status as being a human.

While I do not agree with it personally, I will stand by the court's decision reluctantly. I am asking for peace during this time while the ships are being built. They are being financed by Jack Travus because he attacked me. There will be plenty of ships and opportunities for all. Thank you."

She took no questions from reporters. Jack sighed, "Get me the top 7 news agencies together for a virtual news conference. In 20 minutes from the bridge."

He heard Astra laughing, "Will do."

Jack thought, "Grace did the fine on the business get filed?"

She replied, "Yes, and the second is ready to go."

He thought, "Send the second in 24 minutes to the top 7 news agencies that Astra is hooking me up with. I am headed to the Bridge."

He walked out and ran into Vincent who shook his head, "Septuplets and a set of twins in each of them?!"

Jack nodded, "Not sure when I will get back to give them more. I have one more gift if you will from me to the 3 of you. Something you could pass on to your other children if they want it."

Vincent looked at Jack, "You want to make me a hybrid?"

Jack smiled, "Not quite. I know that thought scares you a little bit. Ask Doctor Vee to show you what will happen if you get injected with a sample of my blood. You will not be hybrids but you could live for a couple of centuries with your ever-growing family."

Vincent looked at Jack, "This would help with my stamina?"

Jack nodded, "Also your wives' stamina. It may also undo your vasectomy."

Vincent nodded, "I will go back to medical and look it over with the wives."

Jack commented, "Have Astra walk you through the list of enhancements done to me. See if you and your ladies like any of them."

Jack left him and went straight to the bridge, "Admiral has Command. Keep working there will be a virtual press conference coming online. XO, please keep an eye on operations while I deal with these targets."

The bridge crew laughed at that. "Alright, Astra, link them in."

He looked up at the reports, "Thank you for joining me here today. Unlike convict Gonzales's announcement, I will take questions. I will start with questions. Astra, would you randomly select one reporter at a time to ask questions. Let them know their order. Please give your name and network first so I know who I am working with here."

One lady beamed, "Hello I am Joanna Gates with Blistering News. My first question is what was the deal with cutting off her hands?"

Jack sat back, "I had already confirmed that she had the cure in her system. I did not know but suspected she got it increased to 20% by killing one of my offspring. We now know that 2,854 were killed, that we know about and I suspect that number will go higher. If those mothers are wanting to have children again, Send a message to Astra. She will confirm you're a former mother of my children and we will work to get you to a doctor who can provide the insemination to you free of charge.

I will pay for those mothers who lost children to try again. Astra will send out contact information to each station. We know if she had her way, convict Gonzales would have killed them all. As admitted to in open court she is a mass murderer. Back to your question. It was essentially done to expose her fraud to the people.

I confronted her about another murder, the woman who gave her the initial injection that cured her cancer. She sealed her medical records after the Tera-1 incident. Astra obtained them and put those pieces together and her reaction to that accusation let me know it was another innocent life she took. I knew they would grow back fast.

At the End of World War II Nazi sympathizers, women who entertained the Nazis, had their hair shaved to shame them for their activity. Her hands will be back to normal within days. Not the months it would have taken to recover from a shaved head. I also knew it would draw this kind of scrutiny. Scrutiny I wanted to bring forth as Hybrid laws in Tau Ceti differs from Tera laws. My actions were considered tempered by Hybrid laws that exist in that system.

It is also symbolic of cutting off the bloody hands of the woman who killed so many children. To those in the military, who she convinced to martyr themselves for her cause. To any parent out there, would you have gone further than I did for killing just one of your children? Many would have killed her in space. It was what she wanted at that point. For me to kill her in cold blood. You heard she set it up as a trap to 'catch me' killing Tera military personnel.

They were operating without transponders and fired upon me. The one ship I spoke with made it clear he was following convict Gonzales and not working for the Tera military. He pirated his vessel from the Tera military. The others just fired. She wanted these pawns' sacrificed. Then she would have proof that I was not here to help humanity.

They were all someone's children and not mine. She forced them into their actions knowing they would die for her little cult. She tried it with several methods on the ground in Australia as well. I foiled her efforts there and several were taken into custody."

Jack sighed, "Next question?"

She smiled, "Andrea Newman, Universal News. I wanted to ask about this fine on you and this document we received where you are giving another 2 Trillion TCs to this effort? What is going on with this?"

Jack nodded, "First, technically it was my business that was fined for taking action against her. I did not argue the point because the President told me why he wanted the money. To set up this penal colony. It was a brilliant idea that he blindsided me about when we walked into that meeting. I agreed with the solution given the number of conspirators coming in from this debacle. This one-way trip away from Tera and the laws here to form whatever government they set up.

Which oddly enough the Judge addressed after her sentencing. She is the 'top dog' if you will in these crimes but she will have to figure out how to keep that position with all of the people going. The contents of 10 of those ships. Spread across the fleet, will be individuals who are serving life sentences without any possibility of parole. Essentially other murders like herself. As well as those within the prison who volunteer to go. The process for that selection has yet to be determined.

This is a penal colony and sending off other prisoners only makes sense. Second, she misspoke at her conference. She said 'qualified candidates' this is open to any candidates who back her position. Not just those she selects as qualified. She has no say in who is qualified for this mission. The prisoners will not run the prison until they are gone. This is a prison transfer.

Those who have no records are volunteering to go with these convicts because of marriage, a general wanting to be away from 'alien,' or in this case hybrid influence. I increased it to ensure that all candidates who wanted to go, regardless of qualification, can go. These additional volunteers would be put in charge of the prisoners. Those who do not want the aid of Hybrids or alien influence can live in that society away from those who are looking to embrace the future. I did not do the things I do for money. Next question."

The woman smiled with a wicked grin, "Gale Caller with Blazing news. We want to know how many hybrids there are where they are at?"

Jack shook his head, "As of this moment, there are no hybrids on Tera. There are less than 200 in over 15 billion humans. We averaged less than 1 a month for 19 years. 500,000 non-hybrids live with us in peace so far in Tau Ceti. There are hybrids aboard my ships. Fewer than 25 hybrids are aboard these ships, which have over 8,000 people aboard. I am here and am not giving a list of names and pictures. Next question."

She seemed to be put out that Jack did not give 'more detailed information.'

A bubbly and conservatively dressed smiled, "Hello Mr. Travus. I am with the Christian News Network. My question is in two parts. How do you think God sees you in the scope of things? Also, do you think you are a messiah?"

Jack chuckled at the question, "First off, I lived in Japan for 12 years and studied Iaido. My exposure to core Christian beliefs did not come to me until I was in the military at 18. When they held a multi-faith service. That was not a daily or weekly practice aboard a ship so my exposure to it was minimal. At most 1-2 years while training aboard the ship I was assigned and of course during Basic Space Training. If you are asking what I believe I would say my views were influenced by Confucianism.

People are generally good, teachable, and perfectible. Then Buddhism has many elements. The eight paths include the right view, right resolve, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right mindfulness, and right concentration. You take those aspects of what I learned while learning Iaido, which is sword work with a Katana to get focused, determined, and centered. At peace with yourself. Being a child genius, I was always being analyzed and questioned about the things I could do mentally.

I asked to do Iaido and my uncle encouraged me because I was living with him. I also wanted to learn to fly. I passed my written test for my pilot's license at 8 years old. People have seen me fly. I go into something like the Death Valley course. I tune out everything except what I am doing. I am focused and at peace with myself. I trust in my abilities and do what I do. As to the messiah question. That is a can of worms. I will say it has many definitions but it is not a word I use to describe myself.

1...45678...13