Astra Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack looked over at Riku, "You may take your shuttle anywhere just respond to the appropriate towers. Geos has some lovely spots with large clear pools and waterfalls. There is also a nude beach if you are up for that."

He nodded, "We will look around. How do we pay for things here?"

Jack smiled, "Tell them what you would like and let them know Command Admiral Travus said to place it on his account. Most businesses 'owe' me for services so this helps to even out some accounts. That goes for all the guests I brought. Mr. President, do not forget to obtain several cases to take home with you."

President Grendal smiled, "I will."

Jack nodded, "XO, be sure we are restocked on coffee and Mead while we are transferring. Shore leaves in twelve-hour blocks. Master Chief, get a crew to change our designation on the hull. Then take your shore leave. That is an order."

The Master Chief smiled and nodded, "Got parents to talk with. They will be surprised to see me."

Jack nodded, "My thoughts exactly. We made history today Master Chief and you were a big part of that."

Daniele smiled at that bit of praise from Jack.

Jack got one first lady who decided to join him 'for some odd reason.' Jack pointed her to the second seat. "Hello, Valery, with all of the cameras and your security I was trying to figure out if this was something you still wanted to do?"

Valery laughed, "Fuck yes, but how?"

Jack smiled, "I could take you on a tour of the moons and land on the dark side and use the shuttle." She looked over, "I would like that right now! All four of us love your toys."

Astra smiled, "I created them; he was just the model for them."

Valery looked over, "I talked it over with my husband. I want you to fuck my pussy as well. If I get pregnant, he will not care, my tubes are still tied. We will raise them as our own. He is looking forward to getting out of his office, even more since you gave Brenda the Gift. She has not done any of us yet and the other two wives are in the know and love the idea.

All the first ladies started carrying swords. It set a trend from what we are hearing. A major increase in women getting sword training. Men too. I think that is from some of them wanting to be hybrids."

Jack smiled, "Astra, pass back to Bastra Dreadnought-1, Alpha wing Destroyer-1 dock at Tera-9 process the top 1,000 candidates for hybrids. Have them send them in groups of 100 every 6 hours. Assess martial skills, and ask them 1-on-1 why they want to be a hybrid? Do they want to stay on Tera or travel? Get me a breakdown of that.

Full security, check for explosives, and the like. Contact them through Bastra when the commander says they are in place and have her monitor. Keep none on board. Let them know this was a stage 1 assessment and that they will be contacted. Tell Kaleb he is welcome for that dojo on his ship."

Astra laughed, "Message sent. Good time to do it when you are in Tau Ceti."

He nodded, "Send an itinerary to the Capitol for the President from me. In case he and his staff forget to tell the VP that he will be out here for 3 days but contactable for any major issues."

He waited for all of them to depart and then he took off and headed for the twin moons of Geos. Jack pointed. "You two can get started. I will get us to a nice landing spot."

Valery shot out of her seat and went in back with Astra.

It took him 15 minutes to find the crater he wanted. He dropped into it. Only 4 meters deep but a secluded spot. He took it down to life support and lowered the lighting. He got up and undressed. He found Valery was wrist-deep in both of Asta's orifices. Astra prepared her ass for getting pounded and he walked up behind Valery.

He pushed the head of his cock against her rosebud as he spread her cheeks wider. She relaxed and he slid inside. He remembered they had been using his toys. He slowly worked his way down and then pounded into her ass for 45 minutes before taking it too fast and frantic. She rose and yelled out a major climax as she sprayed all over Astra's face as he shot it deep into her bowels.

He whispered, "I did Brenda twice as long there the first time."

She nodded, "She told me. She said if I was not a hybrid you would cut the time in half. I thought she might have been bragging and then she showed me your wedding video again."

Jack laughed and picked her up, "How many hits on that video?"

Astra laughed, "Over 100 billion and there are only 15 billion people on the planet!"

He pulled out as Astra went in. He walked in front and slid his cock into her mouth and she took it straight into her throat. As she kept climaxing from Astra's efforts.

She tickled his sacks while she kept his cock in her throat. She breathed around it. He finally had enough, "Coming" She stayed that way and swallowed it all draining the last bit out, and kissed Astra very passionately. He looked around, "I do not carry one of those toys around."

Astra smiled, "I do. Never know when a lady will need a hand." She opened a side panel from her leg and brought out a bright red strap-on. She used a wrist dermal regenerator to fix the skin. Astra smiled, "Red for aggressive."

She lubed it up and slid into Valery's ass in one stroke sending the poor woman into a convulsing climax.

Jack smiled as Valery went back to sucking his cock. Astra fucked her ass slowly.

Astra asked, "Does he own your ass too?"

She backed off, "No lover, he just ruled over it for the night. My ass belongs to my husband."

Astra smiled, "I can accept that." She sped up on her ass as he got hard and pulled back, "Standing."

She nodded. He went onto his hands and knees and used his fingers to find her spot. Then spent 20 minutes missing her clit. He started attacking and pushed up and into her g-spot. Valery let out a wail as Astra held her up Astra stopped fucking Valery's ass. Valery had passed out. Jack got up and kissed her awake. He smiled, "Not usual for you?"

Valery laughed, "When Brenda came back it became usual. It got our husband in the mood a lot faster. She then did it to both brides starting with the intern. She must have sprayed her 20 times before she stopped the attack. Brenda looked her in the eyes, 'You are one of his wives now, which makes you my plaything as well. Expect a lot of that.'

Wendi held her head back and asked, 'What the fuck did I get into?' Then she did Jillian the same way. She is technically the First Lady as she agreed first and we married the same day."

Jack asked, "Should I be expecting requests from the other 2?"

She shook her head, "Not for at least 7 years. 7 years before we started doing that. It spiced things up quite a bit. He has banged his share of interns while in office.

None like Wendi who could barely keep her hands off him. Now she keeps a respectable distance as the official 4th wife. The other 3 of us take turns keeping her under control. You are number 1 on their list for when they get a kitchen pass."

Jack nodded, "When that time comes, let them know I'd do them both together. They better already be pregnant and hybrids by then. Then I can do 2 hours in each hole for both. Astra would have a blast."

She moaned out, "That would kill me like this." He nodded and stepped forward He grabbed her legs and speared her pussy in one stroke she moaned out, She looked at him, "Just fuck me as fast as you can for the hour. I don't care how many times you come."

Jack asked her, "How many children. Boys or girls."

Valery laughed, "You can control that?"

Jack nodded, "Ask Sprits who is carrying 20."

Valery looked at him, "Why?"

Astra explained it to her. She smiled. "Three boys and a girl. from four eggs. We will test you."

He nodded and went too fast and frantic. He exploded into her twice for her efforts for just over an hour.

She nodded, "I will let them know; Brenda was not lying. If anything she held back."

Jack pulled out. Astra cleaned his cock, and went to work on Valery's pussy cleaning. All while getting her into a seat as she worked both of her hands inside. Jack washed up and got dressed. He looked over. "Astra, keep her hair dry and wash her up. She can do her makeup. It's a mess."

Valery laughed, "I'm wrecked below the waist, thank you for skipping your hands. Below the waist is what is a mess."

He laughed, "I cut the number of hands in half. Good thing you shaved. I can take you by medical and have the same treatment done for all of you if you like."

He went up front and started things back up and flew around for an hour while they got perfect. Almost. Valery had a slight limp.

He got contacted mentally. "My security detail is getting antsy about my wife."

Jack thought back, "She had never seen twin moons before or up close and we got to talking about the terraforming efforts I wanted to do on them. More room to grow our population. I will be making a quick stop at medical for her. Nothing major. She caught a heel on some of the gravity plates. She has a slight limp at the moment. She also talked about using the hair removal functions it has that Brenda tried on her visit. Saves them hours on shaving legs. Heading back to the ship."

He heard him laugh, "When you got her on that fancy bed, check to see if she is expecting. I have been working on getting all 4 of them there."

Jack thought back, "We can get that checked into."

He heard, "Thanks for this gizmo to contact you. I know your side is always secure."

Jack thought, "Unless my wives listen in to my mind in which case they can hear half the conversation. Also the other leaders."

Aiko responded, "My telepathic powers are not as strong as his but I can hear both sides of the conversation inside his head. Interesting."

They both laughed and Valery asked what was so funny.

Jack smiled, "Security was getting nervous about you being gone so long. He contacted me on the new device. Aiko got into the call and it was rather humorous."

Valery looked, "We are a few km away from the ship yet."

Jack nodded, "We got to the point, we could talk from the ship at Luna to the planet's surface on the other side of the world.

She is the fourth most powerful telepath. Grace is ahead of her slightly because Grace does not have Aiko's empathic abilities. The second is Aiko's son and Admiral of the 3rd Superdreadnought. Zander had telepathic abilities before being a hybrid, a possibility for children born of 2 hybrids is gaining mental disciplines but like all muscles, they need exercise. What do you think the origins of the telepathy blockers came from?"

Valery laughed and asked, "How do your ranks work?"

Jack smiled, "It goes from Ensign to Lieutenant, Lieutenant Commander, Commander, to Admiral, and then Command Admiral. Our Commanders are the Captains but we collectively liked Commander better. More of an air of authority when other Tera ground and air services made Captain mean a lower rank. They do not have regular pay coming out of a coop.

When we arrived in Tera, Grace set all 8,000 of them up with accounts and 20,000TCs in them. She is the secondary on all the accounts and the most any has used is 2,000 TCs so far. I believe he bought a diamond or something for an engagement ring. He had the design but wanted to pick out the right stones."

She nodded, "Enlisted ranks?"

Jack nodded, "The petty officer ranks, 5 of them up to Chief Petty officer. I took the master chief rank and made it a title bestowed on a Lieutenant Commander position. She is over 12 chief petty officers across both halves of the ship, the battleship, and the dreadnought that is assigned with it."

She asked, "Why no lower ranks?"

Jack sighed, "Our population in Tau Ceti is a bit high on those in the borderline genius to genius category."

Jack dialed up a number and saw his son, "Hello son, is your boss available."

Simon nodded and passed it over. She looked at him, "Your stunt has the whole planet buzzing about space travel."

Jack nodded, "I have one of the first ladies with me and I was thinking about you for some reason. Oh yes, The patents I submitted for the shield belts. What would it cost you to ramp up and make them?"

She smiled, "Just the belts, 20 billion in working capital would cover it."

He nodded, "I want to get the contract set for that piece so all of the shield pieces are together. The power cores for them will be a challenge for you as they are not standard. The armor will need a second or third core designed to handle other gear but I will leave that one to the armor maker; there are a series of cores for each arm and some tech might not be on all sets. They run on a lithium metallic hydrogen alloy that has a kinetic engine in it. Then I remembered someone has a degree in physics.

The faster they move the faster it recharges. The lithium does not decay and the metallic hydrogen is a superconductor. The kinetic engine was the missing piece because a traditional power core does not do that. It only gives the 1st and 3rd shields. It does not generate enough energy for the second. But a great start for a personal security shield and then you got the fashion people who will want it for personal use in the civilian population. They should last 8 years or more barring damage."

She smiled, "Your markup?"

He smiled, "I am giving you the patents I would say 50% of what you sell for except to the military. Cut it in half and give it as a discount to them."

She nodded, "For something like this we would go at 120% over cost, and with the patents coming to us for use for nothing, they will be relatively inexpensive for the average soldier. For civilian ones, I might partner with a couple of fashion designers and go 300% over cost. Letting them know they can add no more than 150% to the cost over that. But they would be a fashion statement as well as protection."

Jack shook his head, "Get at least one that is a low-end designer, cut our markup in half and there's no more than 75% above that to the designers. Average people can afford to get them too."

She nodded, "I can make this work. I have had to bring on a lot of new staff. Some asked me how I got so lucky. I told them I was fucking one of your sons into submission. I did not tell them who and for some reason, it is the other way around. I must be out of shape."

Jack laughed, "Want to keep up, have him give you a shot of his blood."

She looked funny, "I have the cure."

He nodded, "That is 7% not 20% Drakor DNA."

She nodded, "I will talk with him about that. My sister enjoys, I mean likes him too."

Jack laughed, "I married a set of twins. I know what you meant. I will get Grace on that but send her a note in case I forget."

She nodded, "On it. I will send it right now."

He ended the call as he approached the ships to open the shuttle bay and landed his ship. Jack smiled, "I told your husband you caught the heel of your shoe on some gravity plating and had a slight limp. We were taking you to medical."

Jack stopped, "We may have a problem."

Valery looked at him, "What problem?"

He sighed, "You asked for 3 and 1 and then to keep coming. You could have 8."

Valery laughed and then stopped, "8?'

Jack nodded, "Do not know. Just a possibility. It should have only released the 4 eggs you asked for."

She nodded and Astra led them into medical. The machine gave her a shot for the sore muscles in her legs. Astra checked pregnancy. He pointed. "Your tubes are still tied. Only 4 of them."

Vallery looked, "How?"

Jack smiled, "Persistent swimmers could phase past the blockage. Once they hit the eggs could phase past the blockage again. She is going to want to do you soon. Sometime soon after you get back; within the month. That will fix your tubes and stop any questions. Get into her routine. I heard she is expecting."

She nodded, "The other two are as well."

Jack nodded, "Not bad."

She shook her head, "All of these are yours. They got it from the exchange for the other 3. He won't be the same until he changes."

Jack nodded, "Understand. He wants, and needs to be seen as viral."

She nodded, "He will tell them all when they are old enough. He thinks very highly of you and your protection of our family. Not to mention humanity."

Jack left her with Astra and sealed the medical bay. He went to the bridge. He looked around, "How are all the transponders coming along?"

The Master Chief was out and so was the XO.

The Lieutenant got on comms with the Chief Engineer and another one for Structural Engineering. The Lieutenant looked over, "The Chief on the flight deck said I should have checked the Master Chief's terminal."

Jack nodded, "Yes, you should still do so. You should know all the positions on a bridge. They should be updating their status as it goes along."

He nodded, "They have half the shuttles gone for R&R, the other half of the shuttles are done. 75% of the fighters completed. Some took fighters for R&R. The Battleship is changed over on the hull. They noted you updated the transponder yourself upon arrival."

Jack nodded, "In 15 hours I want the rest of them done."

He nodded, "Yes Admiral."

Jack looked over, "I got the bridge."

Jack spent the next 8 hours addressing the other 4 battle groups and their commanders. Another 8, for all of the battleship commanders and their groups. He asked them to get headcounts as to who wanted to be in which group, by ranks as well. A few of his children, another 42, 8 of whom were hybrids, chose to stay with the Tau Ceti group from his battleship. There were all more than a little disillusioned by the reception they got after the battle. The cross they attempted to hang their father from.

One of his sons, Anthony, asked, "Is Tera that important?"

Jack sighed, "To me it is. To humanity's survival, it is."

He sent plans for all supper Dreadnaughts to be refitted with a 12-pylon drive system that effectively cut engineering in half and stretched that section another 10 meters. He ordered the first to be done was the 3rd group's Battleship and Dreadnaught. Then he had another 2-hour conversation with his son and new Admiral Zander.

Zander looked at his father, "The first thing you do is put me in the dry dock after making me an Admiral?!"

Jack explained what was required in minute detail to him. Jack finally told him, "This is about you being the next group to Tera. A couple of months in dry dock and you learning how to use that drive as I do on your battleship might help in getting ships moved. You cannot start with a dreadnaught and you must have a bunch of strong telepaths at your back. Losing so many children from this trip hurts our ability to do this. I need those staying to double up on their mental training.

When I leave you and a few other telepaths are coming with me. I will get us there. Then you will know the location. Then you can get your battleship there, I can travel back and hopefully be able to get your dreadnaught through. I need you to tail and get ahead of the group going to the penal colony. You can jump your battleship out, pick me up. I will jump the dreadnaught out instead of FTL. We will both know that location."

He heard in his head, "Are you coming home?"

Jack thought back to Sprits, "We might all be coming back home."

Sprits then spent an hour talking with him about the crews. Jack finally decided he had enough. Jack took his necklace off and set it down, "Astra, hijack every holovid feed on every device in the system short of the satellite going out for broadcast."

Astra looked at him, "It is all yours."

He hit the comms button, "I cannot see or hear any of you on this broadcast message. I spent the last 20-24 hours explaining the changes to the Home Guard and the Tau Ceti Protection forces. The fact of the matter is I need your help. I will, after this changeover, be close to 4,000 positions short on HG ships and that does not include groups one and two, except for my battleship, who have made their choices. That is also 4,000 positions the Ceti Protection forces would have no ships to support.