Astra Pt. 09

Story Info
The final chapter to Jack and Astra.
44.5k words
4.83
19.2k
23

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Artificial Sentient Terraforming Robotic Automaton (ASTRA)

Synopsis: With the fall of humanity the fate of its survival and resurrection resides in the hands of a very attractive female Android and the man chosen to be that champion; Jack Travus.

Inspired by so many things but not endorsed by any of them. © EmotionalStorm May 2022. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without prior authorization in writing from the author and EmotionalStorm must be credited for this work.

Author's Note: Originally released © EmotionalStorm September 2019, this is an updated version with hundreds of edits/corrections. For those who have not read my bio, please note I write as a form of therapy for a Traumatic Brain Injury. I know the English majors will probably encounter issues that annoy them. If these are your focus, instead of the story itself, then this is not the story for you. I am not and will never be a professional writer. I do it to tell the story, for those who wish to read them.

---

Jack left Congress as quickly as he entered and got into his shuttle, "Status, what have we got?"

Zack spoke, "Sounds like it might be another group of Drakor."

Jack thought, "Great, soon we will have 20 groups of Drakor here."

He took off and took it to full ignoring the tower. Grace looked over, "You laid it out for them."

Jack nodded, "I know."

Jack thought out, "Justice Incarnate, is this another group of your brethren?"

Jack heard, "From the sounds of it, yes but they are far different. They are delaying any action until you arrive."

He thought back, "With all these time-traveling Drakor from other timelines is it not getting crowded for you?"

---

Aboard Justice Incarnates Capital ship he spoke with a member of the group of Drakor known as 'Time Lords.' Their leader spoke, "We have the information you sent on this one. Also, the testing that had been ordered by the Drakor Ruling Body and done by the Drakor Council within his original timeline. We will determine the best course of action. He should be returned to his time to end these breeches, yet he turned down that option and you have explained why he did so.

We could see the confusion in the way they approached the matter. They did not tell him what was at stake. It is still possible for us to do so. Also, his weakness in these matters. We will evaluate him ourselves to see if this species is truly worth saving in this timeline, or any of them. Then determine where he should be placed. Regardless, we will repair the time rifts that are centered here and in Tau Ceti from this activity. It would create havoc for us as well, not to do so."

Justice went to speak and they cut off contact. Justice knew there was nothing he could tell Dispenser of Justice and he would likely be shunted back to his time, or killed along with his entire species in every timeline. The mass time-travel events rippling into this system and in Tau Ceti would be resolved one way or the other.

Technology the 'local' Drakor did not have, but these Time Lords possessed would fix the problem for the time rifts. They could jump in time, but it was not used often and they knew of the risks as it required the Ruling Body of the Drakor to authorize such travel.

---

For once Jack got no reply. He heard from President Grendal via comms, "What do you know?"

Jack sighed, "Another group of time-traveling Drakor. They are waiting for me. They are delaying any action until then. That does not sound ominous at all. I asked Justice if it was getting crowded with all these time travel Drakor showing up and he did not respond for once. Nothing suspicious about that either. Generally, I ask a question and I will get an answer, even if it is, 'That is not a question we can answer.' Whoever this group is, Justice Incarnate has likely been told to stand down. It is my best guess, at the moment."

Jack flew past his battleship, "Follow at a distance."

He arrived to see another 4 of the big black cylinders, He hit comms, "One at a time?"

He heard back from Astra, "Yes they wanted to talk with you according to Gavin."

Jack groaned out, "Contact President Grendal. Let him know this was 4 events and not 1."

He slowed as he got to the Cylinder-shaped ships, "You asked to speak with me Dispenser of Justice, Jack Travus."

He heard back, "We heard there was a Justice among you."

Jack thought back, "Several including my wife who is with me. She is Lady Justice. How can we be of aid?"

He sent the images for Lady Justice from earth's history. "You are out of time. This is not your place in time."

Jack thought back "I was not given a choice in the matter. Yet, this is my home now."

He heard, "Come alone, we will return you to your timeline. The human hybrids here will remain as graduates. They will have to continue without you. We must repair these time rifts."

Jack thought back, "What about my wives? What about choice?"

He heard, "This is their time, not yours. They must remain. It is the way to close these time events that have been plaguing this timeline. We also ordered the other Drakor who traveled here back to their timelines. Your entrance here is the oldest in this string. We would normally eliminate the oldest remaining disruption to set things right. Justice Incarnate believes you have proven yourself worthy of survival based on the trials you have undergone.

That you would work to ensure humanity's survival in your timeline. Your progress makes you unique. From what was shown to us we agree with this method; this time it is worth considering. Normally we would catch these events before a subject had undergone any trials. The other choice is to eliminate you by going back to the first event and killing you to end this timeline. The choice is yours."

Jack called out, "Open shuttle bay." He took his necklace off and put it on Grace. "Have all the wives and Astra meet me at the cargo bay. Astra, grab your backup server."

He hit comms, "Paul, pull the core out of Colossus and move it away from everything."

He sighed, "We just got it seated and now you want it out?"

Jack sighed, "Thought it would be easier than blowing it up without you freaking out at the damage!"

Paul yelled back, "Fuck! Give me 2 minutes."

Grace asked, "What did they tell you?"

Jack glared, "Exactly how to close the time rifts. I must be returned to my timeline; I must go alone. I am hopeful Astra will get to come along. Humanity in this timeline will have to survive with you and our children to guide them. Congress gets what they want; rid of me. The rifts get closed. The rest of you ladies will continue and lead this level of humanity into a brighter future."

He thought, "What of the android Astra is she allowed to come with me? She is from my timeline. This event started with her. Will the rift close if she remains?"

He heard, "Bring her with you. That was a good question to ask. To us she is equipment. But she might be; because of her nature and progression, another key to this disruption here. We have been following your discussions."

He thought, "Is it alright to pack, Bring my private server? It is from the past. It just has my thoughts on the future. What about Meltora?"

He heard, "Yes you will keep your ship. Meltora does not exist as Meltora anymore. Just the offspring of Meltora. Like your offspring, their place is here."

He thought, "I want my scout then, The King Arthur. It has a Tera transponder."

He heard, "That would be allowed."

"Send King Arthur to my hangar bay."

He got out as Grace asked, "Are you not even going to talk about this?"

Jack stopped and thought, "How will I create more? I have done 3 already."

They responded, "You can create more, it is just not recommended normally. It just takes longer to recover."

He looked at her, "Grace, they won't let me take you with me. I am leaving our shuttle Danyelle with you and taking King Arthur. I do not have a real choice as this will do exactly what I told Congress I would do. Work to find a way to close these time distortions. Else they will kill me to do it. That was the choice I was given.

Find all the cred sticks you can find. I will need it in my time. Make sure my will is up to date. I got to pack. XO I want an extra power core, the beam maker in storage, and, every bar of titanium, and every bar of stable Metallic hydrogen you have available. Along with 12 cases of my mead. 24 months of my coffee."

He got to his room and put two more uniforms and a suit into his bag. He turned to see all his wives aboard and hugged them all in this private and emotional meeting. Sprits looked up, "I got 20 in me and the only medical bed that will allow me to have more is here."

Jack nodded, "I know. I cannot take any of you with me. I asked. You know the Drakor. They are 'matter of fact' about things. Stay and die or go to close the rifts. You will have to help Grace lead these people forward. Dock with the base. Get me a fueling rig setup and eight 2,000-liter tanks. Astra, I need you to copy the information for rebuilding your core and medical to your backup server."

Jack thought, "When in my timeline will you return me?"

He heard, "Where is Tau Ceti, and the when is 20 years after you died in that timeline. To your spot in time. To conduct your meeting with the Drakor."

Jack sighed, "Everything for people from now going forward in the history of people who can and cannot be fucked in my timeline."

Astra sighed, "Alright copying that data, the same rules apply to the small amount of technical data we are taking."

Jack nodded, "I know that. I think we trust each other enough on those issues. They are taking us to Tau Ceti directly to meet with the Drakor of that time."

He got to his lab and pulled the tablet with the specifications on her backup server, and then two of the fabricators and his server setup. He downloaded a series of upgrades onto one tablet along with other ship designs. He grabbed the imaging scanner and his 'box' as well.

He got it on the lift and took it to the shuttle bay to see a crowd forming. He saw his son Zack and hugged him, "Listen to the New Command Admiral the ship is hers. But do not put yourselves at risk like that again, Zack. Build up the telepaths. You will need them to move Colossus...well, your brother Zander will."

Zack chuckled and nodded. "No titanium, they are working on mining more to help with the alien ship repairs and we still have some weapons going out to the military. I got 30,000 bars of Metallic Hydrogen in there now but did not know how much you were bringing and how much room you wanted to be left open. You will need to tell me if you want more loaded."

Jack sighed and looked inside, "Leave it at that." He finished getting everything remaining loaded. He took Olivia and hugged her, "Find love again, and be sure he is hybrid material."

She smiled and nodded. He held onto Grace "You are my right hand. Now you must be both hands. Lead the cause, lead the hybrids, and for heaven's sakes. Find love again. Use the medical bed and make him fuck like me."

She laughed in his ear through her tears. He let her go. He asked Astra, "You got everything?"

She nodded, "I got them to bring 5 years' worth of food for you, and my storage unit for your sperm. Something tells me I am going to be collecting a lot of it for a while."

Astra followed him hugging his wives and kissing them goodbye. He hugged Ash and Aiko goodbye but could not get either of them to talk to him. Even mentally except to say they loved each other. They just hugged him and cried into his shoulders. Pela, Velma, and Katlyn were all back in Tau Ceti.

He asked, "How did we do on cred sticks?"

Sprits looked over, "Just over 400,000TCs." He stuck them in a bag and hugged her goodbye, "My first wife, and nymph. If you find another man I will understand. If you do not, I knew you always loved the ladies. Take this tablet."

He thought to her, "You are my first wife. The Passcode is 'My little nymph' It has weapon and ship designs and upgrades with the order they should be done and how soon each should be done for the next century."

She held it to her chest, cried, and nodded.

He finally found it in himself to let her go. Astra gave her a quick hug goodbye and whispered in her ear, "He will always love you all. Just as I will." Sprits hugged her back. He walked into the ship. Astra went forward and took the second chair. Jack handed the box with the scanner to Astra. She opened it and saw another one of her heads with a purple dermal regenerator.

"Not getting rid of all of you." She nodded and smiled with tears running down her face. The first since she was nearly destroyed all those years ago. She could not find it in herself to cry for all the children lost. She knew that would break her if she let that train of thought rule over her.

Astra would miss her wives and lovers, "Finished downloading the data we needed."

In truth, she copied it all unsure if she would need the other data. Her server was near capacity and much of it was compressed and not accessible until she got another server operational.

Jack pointed, "I have mine there."

She smiled, "I have copies of yours."

He handed her the pad, "I have a copy of yours."

Astra smiled, "I remember when you did this for me."

She planned to make that the first thing to be produced so she had more free space as she would also have a replacement unit to go with everything.

Jack looked to Astra, "Contact Paul and tell him to stay clear. Then blow the core."

He hit the vid and pulled up the President. Jack nodded, to him, "Get Congress to sign that. I am fixing the time rifts now. Also taking myself out of the equation for them as I don't have much of a choice in the matter."

He nodded, "Grace told us. They gave it a vote and it passed. Barely. But it passed."

Jack nodded, "Then this news that this group of Drakor wants me gone from this timeline should thrill them. I have a son who can still move ships but they are still going to have to recruit more. More so now, as it will take more time to get Colossus to jump locations. Get them cranking out colony ships left and right here. To get rid of the bitch. I forgot to tell you. The species we are helping must meet the Drakor in the Pena system. Told them not to settle there. Good Luck Mr. President."

President Grendal laughed, "Convict Gonzales will like hearing that. If I remember to tell her that."

---

Jack got the scout off the deck and shut off the HG transponder. The doors opened and he took King Arthur out into space. He thought up, "What will you tell yourselves about me?"

He heard back "We will leave it to you to talk to the Drakor of that time. The other Drakor returned. The Grepona you are aiding benefits from this decision. While outside of this timeline they are not the oldest in this string. They are not likely to succeed, regardless. They have failed in many timelines, as has humanity."

Jack thought out, "Stripping me from my life again is killing me."

He heard, "We are different from the other Drakor you have encountered. We watch species across timelines. We work to protect the timeline. Humanity does not survive without you succeeding again. You have set them on that course here. Now you must do it in your own time. Failure in your own time will doom humanity in both timelines. You cannot cheat time and your being here will only make it worse for all timelines. If we killed you, it would be before you corrupted this timeline. Ending everything, and everyone you have created here. You have done great things here for your species. Prove it is not a fluke and both timelines will survive."

Jack pulled up and killed the engines and let them tractor him in. He looked at Astra, "Low power mode when we land. We do not want them thinking you are 'alive' if you will."

Jack's ship was pushed out and he heard, "You are on the other side of the system from the moon you need to visit. We have released your ship. Good luck Dispenser of Justice."

Jack set a course and looked at his sensors, "Trouble. It looks like a Tera destroyer. Adjusting course setting us to 2x speed, they would have seen us and possibly the other ship. I don't know why they set us so far away. It seems like an odd choice. Use John Travus now. Jack is just too painful to hear. We will need to get new identification created. Give me a listing of colonies at this time?"

She sighed, "Mostly rocky places. Geos had 5,000 at this time according to records and Meos is uninhabited. Nothing further out this way. No idea why a destroyer is out here."

John asked, "Montreal is the ship's name. What do you have on it?"

She sighed, "Lost 10 years ago."

John ensured his shields were up as they approached. John veered away. Astra asked, "What are you doing?"

He shook his head, "A Tera Military destroyer would have hailed by now."

It fired on him. He threw open all the weapons and turned in behind them. He blew through the shields and both engines. He was finally hailed. He pulled it up and it was someone attempting to do a very bad impression of a Tera Military officer, "You know it is treason to fire on a military ship."

John responded, "You know it is treason to fire on a Tera Military Black-ops ship asshole?! You are not the Tera Military. I fucking know the Tera Military. Give me a scan inside?"

Astra looked, "Four life signs and two are not human. A pair of Scrill, they are bottom feeders. Scum of the galaxy."

John looked over, "Got any reason why I should not just end you now?"

He chuckled, "The battleship that is approaching." He scanned it and then hailed them. He got another faker, "Stand too and prepare to be boarded."

John shook his head, "It is stand down, shut down your weapons, and engines. Prepared to be boarded. Fucking pirates."

The man growled, "I have a battleship."

John smiled, "I have an advanced research vessel for Black-ops that will tear through 4 battleships like that and you will not even break our shields."

He laughed, "That is a lot of boastful bragging."

John aimed at the destroyer, "One less pirate ship to worry about. Soon it will be two."

He unloaded on the destroyer sending it to pieces and headed toward the battleship. "See if we cannot 'clean house' while I am out here."

He got into range. "All forward guns." The pair of rail guns shot through the nose and blew the engine core in the aft. There was nothing left of it. He looked at the scanners, "Cleared. Full speed." He got close to that distant moon. He sighed, "I need to be honest with the Drakor and be Jack Travus for them." Jack thought, "This message is to the Drakor Scout on the far Moon. I am Jack Travus 'Dispenser of Justice.' Human hybrid."

He heard back, "Justices are Drakor only."

Jack thought back, "I was brought in from another timeline. Returned to this one. I worked with a Drakor in that timeline known as Justice Incarnate. He found me to be an interesting anomaly as I have skills in both telepathy and telekinetics. Humans have the capacity for many justices 15% on average. That was with 217 hybrids in the timeline I was brought back from. Brought back by your kind. My being there created time rifts. Another Drakor ship came and told me to close it, I needed to be returned to my time."

He heard, "Proceed to the moon. Only hybrids."

Jack responded, "I have one android but she is going into low power mode. Else all you have is 1 hybrid."