Astrid in Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Astrid is caught masturbating by her boss. How humiliating?
3.1k words
4.63
11.1k
9

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astrid in Love

By Free the Dancing Llamas

Chapter 2: Bathgate

————

Today had to be the most ridiculous day in existence. Vanessa's mate or not there were no excuses for Caius' domineering behaviour. For one thing, he'd only just met her, for another thing, he was a lowly lycan and she was a Moon Child of the Great Goddess.

Astrid stormed around her room, and found a place for her plants on the dresser. She knew she'd have to find them somewhere nice and sunny to sit tomorrow. Astrid was loath to admit it but Caius may have been right about the plants. They weren't flourishing well underground and would probably be doing better outside in the sunlight and not in the kitchen. But she wasn't about to tell him that.

She could feel her body positively aching with exhaustion, the day had been a nightmare. All she want to do was have a nice relaxing bath, maybe light a candle and go to bed. As if the coven witches weren't annoying enough, now she had to deal with an annoying lycan, Mr-big-boss, whatever.

Of course to make matters worse he had to be utterly gorgeous - it was like the Goddess was punishing her for not staying with the coven above ground. The intensity of being so close to him was just another reminder that she hadn't been touched by man in a good few months. Evidently it was impacting her, because she had felt her panties absolutely soak from the mere touch of him. And the way he'd been rough with her? Perfect - she hadn't even realised she'd liked that tough shit until she felt the persistent ache of her clit thrumming throughout her core, begging for more of his rough touch.

Astrid marched herself right into the bathroom, turning on the tap for the marble bath. The gorgeous tub was one of the reasons she stayed in The Underground. The coven above ground in the city didn't have such nice amenities (Sharing three bathrooms with fifteen girls, urgh, no thank you). Besides, it was easier to get to work this way, and Astrid loved the luxury of sleeping in.

She watched the hot water slowly fill the tub, grabbing some oil and sprinkled it in watching the swirls of oil disappear into the clear liquid. Astrid reached over to light one of her candles on the side - tonight had been tough so she decide to go with her old favourite, the rose and bergamot. It was a glorious heady fragrance that always seems to calm her.

When the tub completely filled, Astrid stripped herself of her clothes and sank into the blissfully hot water. She leaned back and enjoyed the feeling of her muscles releasing under the heat. Astrid knew exactly what she needed tonight and that was to work out some tension - particularly the frustration that seemed to build up in the space between her thighs.

Astrid clenched her legs together, noticing her pussy was still aching, needy with desire. The last time she'd had sex was a few days ago and it was okay. Not earth-shattering or anything, it had been out of need really and had done the job.

But evidently that hadn't been enough to even tide her over for the week, because now she was fuelled with relentless desire, her clit pulsing, begging for attention. A guy holds her a few moments and suddenly she's hornier than a unicorn - what was she turning into?

Astrid slipped a hand down between her thighs and stroked, sliding a finger against the little nub of tender flesh. She leant back agains the rim of the tub and closed her eyes, allowing her imagination to wander, thinking about how it'd feel if someone else was touching her instead. She imagined this lover kissing her tenderly, stroking her breasts, licking her.

Along the edge of her fantasy she vaguely noticed the imaginary lover take form with thick dark hair, icy grey eyes and a divinely masculine jaw. Astrid could feel the heat of his body, moving against her, his large rough hands touching her everywhere, and it was maddening. Pinching, groping, squeezing.

The fantasy was taking life and she couldn't stop a little gasp as she stroked herself faster, harder, her voice bouncing on the walls around her. She almost want to stop when she realised that the imaginary lover was disturbingly taking the form of Caius - of all the people in the damned world!

But she couldn't control it. All she could think about was the way he had touched her, the way he had spoken, his rough demeanour. It hadn't been intentionally sexual on his part, surely, but it had thrilled her. It had excited her. She knew she should have been angry with him. He'd been dominating and rude, but also strangely...sexy?

Whatever it was, it had felt good.

Astrid felt like she should stop - she had no business fantasising about her annoying boss who she had only just met. Although she really couldn't blame her hormones. They couldn't help what they liked, what they lusted after. Besides, who was going to find out?

With that in mind, Astrid continued on, long fingers meeting engorged flesh, sliding, encircling, rubbing until she started to feel a wave of bliss coming through the base of her stomach. She didn't care anymore about how weird the fantasy of him was, in fact thrived off the humiliation of the whole thing.

She imaged Caius pushing her over that kitchen table, large hands shoving her pants down and fucking her hard. She wondered briefly if she should be disturbed by the fact that in this scenario he was rough, forceful, holding her down and taking from her.

Taking everything.

And Goddess, she wanted it.

————

It'd been a fucking day. Actually, no, a fucking week.

If anyone had actually told Caius what moving to Sydney to be a Clan Queen's consort would actually entail he would've refused. And now this? Dealing with ridiculously defiant, childish staff members? It was the absolute pinnacle of fucking frustration that his stay in Sydney was becoming.

Caius marched down the hall, pot plant in hand -- of course she would leave the Bacillus behind, he frowned, petulant little witch.

All he needed to top off his stay in Sydney was the ire of a witch. It was bad enough the immense pressure that came along with being a candidate for the local wolf pack's queen.

Vanessa. Urgh.

It wasn't that she was unattractive, there was just no chemistry between them and embarrassingly everyone seemed to know.

"Word is he can't bring himself to have sex with her," Lachlan whispered

What a fucking understatement, Caius mused.

He stood outside of the witch's room, knocked on the door and heard no answer. He assumed she wasn't inside as there was no response-- that or she was ignoring him. Caius opened the door and placed the plant on the dresser next to the others.

He looked around the warm room briefly before turning to leave. It was homely, well furnished and smelt like her. Which weirdly pleased him. Caius closed his eyes and took a deep breath, the odd urge to step into the bathroom, as if he was being summoned or pulled. He felt almost entranced, as if he couldn't possibly leave until he walked in there, which was weird.

He thought he had heard some noises of struggle, he justified to himself, best to check it out.

He pushed open the door quietly and couldn't quite believe what he saw.

Jesus Christ.

The first thing he thought to himself was, 'I should not be in here. I should leave right now'. But his wolf wasn't interested in leaving, no, not one little bit. Caius seemed to be stuck watching the beautiful witch stroking herself into oblivion in the bathtub.

The water did nothing to hide her perfect breasts which seemed to heave with every stroke between her thighs. He watched entranced as little droplets of bathwater rolled over them, dripping and gliding around twin peaks. He watched captivated by her nipples, rigid little nubs poking out at him, practically begging him to pull them in his mouth and suck.

Fuck, he wanted to taste them, he wanted to taste her.

Caius moved his gaze to her face. Her pouty mouth was slightly parted, breathing short little breaths, her head thrown back in ecstasy, eyes shut, blissfully unaware of her intruder.

Caius tried to warn himself, tried to move, but simply couldn't, enraptured by the erotic scene before him. He had been at The Underground for just over two months now and witnessed many a sexual encounter or had attempted to be part of them when Vanessa required, but he had never witnessed something so purely sensual. He felt like he was going to explode then and there just watching. His cock was growing, pressing against his trousers, angry for relief.

It would be easy, he thought, he could just walk over, pick her up and fuck her there, right against the bathroom wall. Maybe she would let him have a taste of the sweet little bud she was fervently stroking.

No, he decided, she would absolutely let him, she would have no choice but to spread those pretty legs and let him explore her. She'd be utterly begging for it. He'd make her beg for it.

Her delicate fingers seemed to pick up pace, and she let out a little sigh from her mouth. A mouth that would be good for many things aside from arguing and cursing him, Caius decided.

After a few minutes, he had finally found his muscle control and moved to leave before she would notice, but it was too late. Her eyes snapped open and focused immediately on him. He froze, and she shrieked, covering her breasts with her hands.

He should have been embarrassed, he should have been out of there, but all he could do was think about how it was a damned shame she had gone and covered those perfect tits.

—————-

Astrid let out a sigh, she was about to finish, but suddenly felt like the air in the room had changed. Her eyes snapped open, and she let out a loud shriek.

Astrid had always thought she was better than those women who screamed at pretty much anything, but apparently tonight she was one of them. It was Caius. The demon man come to embarrass her to death.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

He seemed almost confused, "I don't know,"

"You don't know?" Astrid felt sick, she had just been caught masturbating by a complete stranger who was also her boss.

Why, Goddess, Why?

She wanted to positively expire. Astrid squeezed her legs together, hoping the water was distorted enough we would not get a view of the swollen, pink sex she had just been touching only moments ago, "Do you just walk into people's rooms while they're bathing?"

"Would we call that bathing?" Caius remarked, having the audacity to not even be ashamed or embarrassed for walking in on her pleasuring herself.

No actually, she observed. He looked pretty pleased with himself. Too pleased, because she could see evidence of his own arousal pressing violently against his jeans. It was like she was a glutton for humiliation though, because that knowledge sent an aching throb to her core.

"Oh goddess," Astrid moaned in horror, turning to face away from the werewolf, "please leave."

"I'm sorry, it's ok," Caius seemed to regain his composure, "Nothing to be ashamed of. It's a perfectly normal thing that everyone does,"

If it were possible, Astrid's face became even more red, she wanted to disappear, "What are you doing in here?"

"You left a plant behind I came to drop it off. I thought by the sounds of things someone was being murdered in here, so I came to check."

"Well thanks," Astrid bit out, "as you can see, no one is being murdered, unless you count my dignity. Good bye, now. Please don't ever come in here again,"

"Don't worry," Caius replied, "I definitely wont." He turned to leave, but ducked his head back into the room, "Unless you want me to join you?"

"Get out," Astrid tried to slash him with the water from the bath, "NOW!" She yelled for good measure.

He left. She heard the door of the bedroom click shut, but could swear she heard him laughing all the way down the hallway.

Astrid groaned, her head in her hands. This was definitely the turning into an inescapably bad day - it was almost hysterical.

All that, and now she wouldn't even be able to orgasm. Oh Goddess.

————

Astrid walked down the hallway, finished for the night, which was a sweet relief. She was looking to a good nights sleep for the first time since what she had dubbed, 'Bathgate'. She thankfully hadn't run into Caius the entire time, and had hoped he was avoiding her as much as she was avoiding him.

Her luck had just about run out, however, as she literally walked into him when she rounded the corner.

"Sorry" Caius smiled, he seemed way too chipper for 2am. He didn't seem particularly sorry either. On further thought she was fairly certain that Lycans had incredible hearing and sense. She had a feeling he had purposefully bumped into her. Probably as punishment for avoiding him all week - he seemed to gain particular pleasure in humiliating her.

"Bye," Astrid said, trying to zip passed.

"Hey, I haven't seen you all week," Caius turned on his heel following her, "Where are you going?"

He was stalking her now?

"Not that it's any of your business but I'm going to bed." She turned and stopped, hands on hips, "So unless you have something important to talk about, you can go right ahead and jump off a cliff. Thank you and goodnight."

"Woah," Caius stopped her, hand on arm, "Ok, what is going on here?"

"There is nothing going on here," Astrid snapped, "Get your paws off me, dog,"

"Look, I'm sorry if I've done something to offend you. Is this about the bathroom thing? Look, I'm sorry about walking in on you while you were-"

Astrid stepped forward and placed her hand of his warm mouth, "No. Don't finish that sentence," He swiped off her offending hand like she was nothing but a fly.

"You need to stop doing that or I'm going to bite it off." Caius replied calmly, "which would be inconvenient for you because you'd have to use your other hand to masturbate." He pretty much shouted the word 'masturbate', she could see Lachlan poke his head around the corner, one eyebrow raised at the two of them.

"Everything ok?" he asked, eyeballing Caius.

"We're fine," Caius nodded, and then frowned "Shouldn't you be busy checking the surveillance cameras?"

Lachlan just nodded, "Yes, boss." He turned to Astrid and smiled, "Please don't kill him,"

Astrid just shook her head, not quite believing this was happening, "Ok, good night everyone." Astrid announced again, "It's been fun. I'm going to go to bed and pray that one of us dies in the night," She sighed dramatically.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Caius replied, "I can't help it. It's a reflex -- you make it too fun to tease you."

"Bye,"

Caius nodded, "Ok, good night, little witch." He added, "That's a nice dress by the way,"

He gave her one of those infuriating, long looks that men give women. It was the kind of look that reminded her that he was pure male. Astrid frowned, ignoring the shiver of arousal which sent her body into heat. For a moment, it seemed as if he noticed, his irises dilating, nostrils flaring and she could swear to the Moon Goddess that the heat from his body flared towards hers.

She positively itched to touch him, run her hands over his muscles. She took a step back, trying to give herself some space to think more clearly.

Here she was practically about to pounce on him, forgetting the fact that he was her nemesis, he took her job, he made her move her plants. Not to mention that he was a werewolf AND an alpha. Even if she wanted him, she couldn't have him, he was supposed to be Vanessa's and there was no way she would get in the queen's way. Witch or not, she wouldn't be able to stay in town.

"Don't you have somewhere you need to be?" Astrid managed, turning and walking down the hall, she yelled over her shoulder, "and stop looking at my ass,"

"But you have such a fine ass" he yelled back laughing.

Astrid continued walking, ignoring his flirtatious little comment and the way it made her sway her hips. She felt the overwhelming desire the touch herself again. Curious that it was always happening around him. She put that thought away, trying not to give it too much consideration. Lust was lust, you couldn't help who you were attracted to, Astrid reminded herself.

Caius was the enemy here, she also had to remember that too.

————

Caius watched the woman walk away, hips swaying in the most maddeningly seductive manner. He tried to wipe the smile from his face, he didn't know what it was about her, but he loved getting under her skin.

It was just as well she left when she did, because he didn't just want to get under her skin, he wanted to touch her. Which was bad news -- he couldn't just touch her, he was supposed to be with Vanessa helping her get pregnant. Touching another woman would be tantamount to treason to the pack, they would tear him apart -- it was bad enough that he was an outsider and having difficulties fulfilling the whole pregnancy thing.

Caius wished he had never been nominated by his clan's King to do such a ridiculous thing. But then he supposed that his joining the Queen of the Sydney Clan and producing pups could potentially end a centuries long conflict between their two groups. With so much pressure mounting on his shoulders he knew there was no room for any sort of distraction, even if the distraction was so god-damned alluring.

The thought brought him back to what he'd witnessed the other day, the little witch in the bathtub pleasuring herself. He marvelled at his cock's automatic reaction, violently pressing against his zipper. Fuck this - he'd need to beat one out if he was going to be expected to work for the next few hours.

Fucking Witch.