Astrid in Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Heat is wolf magic, kind of like an unstoppable, infectious aphrodisiac. I'm sorry," Vanessa offered, "It was only meant to be him, but he freaked out and ran. I didn't think he'd infect anyone else," she shrugged, throwing a glare at Caius. He looked distraught.

"Although seems like we solved that problem of yours," Vanessa nodded towards his crotch. He'd managing to tuck himself back into his pants, and zipped up.

Caius looked away and shook his head, "I'm so sorry Astrid."

Astrid didn't want to hear any of it. She moved to step around him. Caius tried to grab for her hand, but she slapped it away. She couldn't have him touch her, look at her or so much as say a word to her.

It had been dirty sex magic, used to ensnare Caius, used to ensnare her. How dare they? And although on a level she knew it wasn't Caius' fault, she just couldn't bring herself to be in his presence. Because despite her lack of inhibition she knew she had wanted it, knew she had wanted him.

Goddess how she enjoyed it, how it sickened her. She had to leave.

She heard Caius speak again, "Please Astrid, look at me." When she didn't respond he attempted to touch her hand again. Astrid pulled back quickly.

"Don't touch me." She whispered, "Don't ever touch me again."

She ran back to room as fast as she could, not daring even once to look behind her. As soon as she reached the room, she opened the door and locked it shut behind her, and promptly sank to the floor in tears.

12