Astrid in Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," He said gently removing her hand from him.

"Oh" She stepped back, "I'm sorry, I guess after last night and this morning...I thought you-"

Caius cut her off.

"I do," he was breathing heavily, eyes dilated, and definitely focused on her breasts, and Astrid felt herself trill in delight. "I want you more than you know. But not like this. Not after what happened. We haven't even had a chance to talk about what went on. You'd regret it."

"I don't understand."

"With everything that happened with The Heat, Astrid. You were so distraught and angry with me, which I understand. And last night you didn't even want to speak to me. Now you're throwing yourself at me, and I guess I'm concerned."

He continued, stepping forward, cupping her cheek, "I'm wondering if you even know what you want or need right now Astrid. But I don't think it's this. Sometimes I'm not sure if you even like me. After everything that happened, I just don't think this is a good idea right now."

Astrid sighed, "Ok, fine. Clearly I've misread whatever is going on here. I'm going to have a shower. You either join me or you fuck off. It's really that simple."

Astrid ducked back into the bathroom, not quite believing what had happened.

It was utterly humiliating. She had literally thrown herself at him naked and he rejected her. And what the hell did he mean about not knowing what she wanted or needed?

Astrid turned the shower back on and tried to distract herself by vigorously washing her body. She was furious with herself.

What had she been thinking? Was she going insane?

She knew there had been a truth to Caius' words, which made her even angrier. She was still so confused about everything that had happened, and was still sorting through it all. Or trying to anyway. The best her stupid brain could come up with was: throw yourself at Caius like a desperate whore. That had worked out so great.

She tried to stifle her surprise when a few moments later Caius walked in, sans clothes and opened the door to the shower, stepping in and closing it behind him. He stood above her under the spray of the water and stared down at her.

"I've surrendered, little witch," he leaned forward gently and kissed her on the top of her head, "I'll play whatever game this is."

Game? It wasn't a game. She was silent a moment, attention focus on the way the water was gliding down his face and chest.

"It's not a game," Astrid frowned, "It's just a shower."

"Ok, whatever you say."

Astrid turned her back to him, please to note that his erection was back, so at least she knew she wasn't a complete monster.

"I understand your need for connection right now. But afterwards we're going to have to talk about what is going on here." Caius continued.

"There's nothing going on. Just a shower between friends." Astrid knew that sounded silly. Caius just gave her a small smile, grabbing the little sponge from her.

"I should hope you don't do this with all your friends, Astrid" He laughed softly, gently rubbing the sponge across her body.

It took one little stroke across her ribs and her pussy was soaked. She bit her lip, stifling a moan as he gentle cleaned her with the sponge. He turned her around, focusing on her back, trailing down to her ass and back of her legs. His ministrations came around, focusing his gentle exploration on her aching breasts, his other hand resting on her waist.

"I can't fuck you - the risk of pregnancy is too high, even with contraception." Caius whispered, kissing the shell of her ear, and then her neck, "But I can satisfy you in other ways."

She felt her mouth go dry when the sponge reached the apex between her thighs. Instead of continuing the gentle strokes, he dropped the sponge, using his fingers to stroke her, other hand sliding from her waist to cup a breast.

Astrid couldn't stop the mewl escaping her throat then, which seemed to inflame him further, teasing and caressing her - she could hear herself breathing, panting.

Astrid leant her head against his chest, pulling Caius down to press her mouth against his. Caius eagerly responded, stopping his exploration of her body and turning her around to properly deepen the kiss.

It felt perfect, that was the first thing Astrid noticed, and natural. This man in the shower with her, touching her, kissing her? It was right.

He trailed little kisses down her body, dropping to his knees before her. He brought her forward, bringing his mouth to gently kiss her aching sex.

Astrid gasped in delight, watching as he pressed his face into her crotch. She could feel his tongue darting out to gently lap at her folds, swirling around her.

Astrid wanted to expire from the desire, as she felt him slip his tongue inside of her, the sensation exquisite. She dug her nails into his shoulders as he continued his gentle assault between her thighs.

She realised she was chanting, begging for him to fuck her. He brought a hand to move between her thighs, slipping a few fingers in to explore her, while his tongue continued to lap at her clitoris.

He looked up at her, and she felt herself close to release, thrusting her hips against his fingers. That's when she noticed his other hand had moved from around her waist to circle around his thick shaft, stroking and tugging himself as her continued to suck and finger her. The orgasm rolled through her at the sight of him and the feeling of it all. He kept lapping at her, but she stopped him before she came again, he pulled away looking up at her from his kneeled position.

"What?" he asked, gaze heavy with lust.

"I want to touch you," she said softly.

Caius grinned, "ok."

"Ok?"

Caius nodded, standing up and brought her into his arms for another kiss. She pulled back, the taste of her arousal strong on his lips.

"I don't know how you can stand the taste of me," Astrid wrinkled her nose and laughed, trailing her hand down the muscles of his chest and came to wrap around his large erection. He seemed to shudder in response.

"I could eat you out all day, every day," was his strangled reply. It sent a thrill through her, delighted her how much he seemed to want her.

Astrid tightening her grip around the large pink tip of his cock, enjoying the groan pulled from his lips. She stroked faster and faster, Caius' hips thrusting against her in response. Astrid leaned to suck and kiss the flesh of his chest, remembering how he had seemed to enjoy that previously.

Caius was preoccupied with fondling and pinching her breasts, rolling the nipples between his fingers. He leant down to pull one into his mouth as she continued stroking him.

Astrid moaned, amazed at how he had her on the brink of orgasm just buy touching her breasts. She continued stroking him, working her hand up and down his straining member, he thrust against her erratically, his cock releasing two long jets of seaman which spurted against her stomach.

"Oh god, Astrid," He held her tightly against him, head resting on the crook of her neck, "That was perfect, thank you."

He placed a sweet kiss on her neck, then cheek and mouth. Astrid pulled away a moment to wash his cum off her stomach and turned the shower faucet off.

"I think we're definitely clean now," she smiled, stepping out the shower.

She grabbed a towel for herself and passed another one to Caius, who dried himself off. She admired his form, noticing how damned wet just looking at his gorgeous back and chest made her.

She was still so turned on from the way he had been touching her breasts. She didn't want him to think of her as sluttish or pathetic, so took a deep breath and tried to calm herself.

She walked back into the bedroom, towel securely wrapped around her and started rummaging through her drawers for underwear and clothes.

"What are you doing?" came Caius' husky voice, he walked towards her completely nude. he pulled the clothes away from her and threw her towel to the floor.

Astrid felt suddenly shy, which was definitely weird all things considered. She felt the urge to cover her breasts, but refused to embarrass herself like that.

"What do you mean?"

"You're getting dressed. I wasn't done with you yet."

"You weren't...oh."

"Oh," Caius said slightly mocking, he pulled her up and deposited her onto the bed, "That's right, 'oh'. You're going to lay here, relax and let me finish what I was doing before."

He crawled onto the mattress, and dove straight between her thighs, licking and sucking at her until she couldn't see.

Astrid could all but squeal, bucking against his insistent pursuit as he pulled her swollen nub into his mouth, tongue and teeth lapping at her. She knew she was bucking against him furiously, practically riding against his face. She heard herself moaning, screaming, squealing underneath his practiced touch.

Orgasm after orgasm tore through her as Caius' mouth and fingers worked over her. She had reached her third orgasm and was ready to beg him to stop, when finally, he pulled away, seemingly satisfied with his work. He gazed up at her, watching her breathing in little shallow pants.

"Fuck," was all he uttered, as he lay down next to her. She managed to look at him, and Caius gave her a sweet smile, pulling Astrid to lay on top of him and held her there.

Astrid was annoyed to notice the little pleased look on his handsome face. She felt an uncomfortable warm something surge over her heart and wished she could shove it away.

It was...it was too much.

Suddenly Astrid was pushing away from him, "You'd better go then," she replied.

"What?" He asked surprised, "we just-"

"We just what? Got off together? That's all it was," Astrid replied sharply, "Two people releasing some sexual tension. Nothing more."

"I can't keep up with you Astrid," he replied angrily, "you hate me, then you want to fuck me, then you hate me again?"

She shrugged, "I needed to get off, and you were there."

"Very nice, Astrid," Caius replied shortly, "well done," He hissed grabbing his clothes off the floor and shoving them on.

"Hurry up and leave," She replied, "I'll call you when I need you,"

Both Caius and his wolf reared up at the last comment.

He wasn't some sort of pet she could call whenever she wanted. He was about to tell her so, but then she was pushing him out the door. Caius could hardly believe what was happening, he barely had a chance to zip his pants.

"You'll call me-" the door slammed shut in his face and he heard her click the lock, "Shit," he whispered to himself.

What in the hell had just happened?

'You screwed it up' his wolf supplied unhelpfully.

"How?" he muttered out loud softly, trudging back down the hallway to his room.

'I don't know, but you did.' The wolf said huffily. Now he was getting sass from his wolf. Christ, but would it ever end?

'I want pups, so fix it,' The wolf growled again.

'Oh, so now you want pups?' he wished the wolf could see his glare, 'You know she's a witch? Not a werewolf. She probably doesn't want to carry our pups.'

'She will,' his wolf replied back imperiously, amused apparently at the idea of Astrid not wanting to have his children.

If only things were as simple as his wolf seemed to think.

12