Astrid in Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Astrid," he managed to choke out, following her into the bathroom, she was trying to get into the bathtub, "Where is your underwear?"

She turned the taps on, evidently deciding that now was a great time to have a bath. She had managed to climb in without hurting herself, and looked rather happy.

"I didn't wear any. Or a bra" she said thoughtfully. The words sent blood rushing, his cock pressing against his jeans, angry for release.

"And you're having a bath now?"

"Duh," she said looking at him as if he was stupid.

Astrid threw her wet dress off and was searching around the edge of the tub, grabbing a vial of oil, pouring it into the water. She sank back watching the water rise and looking very pleased with herself. Caius was speechless, watching the woman having a bath at two in the morning, completely drunk.

"Do you want to come in?" she asked ever so innocently, although he could definitely see the lust in her eyes.

"Why did you ask Jack to go to your room?"

"I wanted to get laid." She said blankly.

Fucking oath. His wolf all but tried to thrash out at the comment, urging him to take her, claim her, punish her for daring to even think about going to another man. How could she? How could she even want to do that, when all he could think about - no, all he wanted was her?

"Really?"

"Yep," she blinked, looking at him like he was crazy, and maybe he was because he was starting to get really pissed, "So are you gonna come in, or should we get Jack back?"

Caius snapped. One minute she was in the bath, the next he had grabbed her out and threw her over his shoulder.

"Nooo," she squirmed, "I don't like this," Water was flying everywhere, but Caius didn't care. Not one bit, all he was focused on was the fact that she had been contemplating sex with someone who wasn't him. It was infuriating...it was unthinkable.

He threw her roughly down on the bed, wet and all, startling the cat who had been laying on there minding her own business. His body pressed Astrid into the bed and she bucked up against him.

"I don't care what you don't like," he knew he was growling, manic, she was thrashing around and all it did was excite him. She was rubbing against him so delightfully, her breasts pressing against his chest, and he ached to pull them into his mouth.

"God damn you, woman, stop it," he hissed.

"No," she then stopped wriggling against him, "Unless you changed your mind and wanna fuck?" eyeing him from underneath her lashes, she pressed her chest against him, bringing her arms to wrap around his neck.

Caius just stared at her for a moment, concentrating on breathing and not ripping his clothes off and sinking himself inside of her. It'd do him no good, he tried to remind himself.

"In a moment I'm going to release you, and I'm going to leave. You're going to go to sleep, you're not leaving this room. And tomorrow when you're sober, we'll talk about what the fuck is going on."

"The second you leave, I go find Jack." she said matter-of factly.

Caius felt a rage like no other take over his entire body; he could feel his heart racing, his eyes dilating and his fangs descending into his mouth. That's when the impulse to mark her hit him like a tonne of bricks. There were no more words, nothing left in Caius but the persistent chanting of his wolf.

It was instinct and he was powerless to stop it.

His lips pulled back and his fangs bared, he sunk them straight into Astrid's shoulder.

————

One minute Astrid was trying to bait the wolf and the next minute he was biting into her shoulder like she was a snack.

She jumped, startled by the action, Caius' arms tightened around her. As soon as he pulled away to inspect his work, Astrid felt a thunderous orgasm tear through her and she all but lost feeling in her legs, thankful she was laying on the bed because she was fairly certain her legs weren't working. It flowed right from her shoulder straight down to her pussy, she could feel the flesh between her thighs engorge, liquid arousal practically dripping from her sex.

"Caius," she panted, "What the hell are you doing to me?"

"You're mine, little witch," he growled into her ear, squeezing and fondling her breasts, pulling at her erect nipples and nipping at them with his teeth, she just about wanted to scream at the sensation.

Caius paused to bite down on her neck, pulled back and another orgasm tore through, her body shaking violently with the release. Astrid had to squeeze her legs tightly to try and ride the intensity of the release.

She was moaning, whimpering, begging him to keep going and to stop at the same time.

Caius leaned down her body, latching onto her right breast, teeth sinking in, then her left breast. Another two orgasms came through her body and Astrid was fairly certain she was going to die.

And what a way to die.

"I can't- I can't take any more," she was panting, almost crying. The orgasms were too much, her whole body convulsing with pleasure and pain so intense, she could practically feel her desire dampening the sheets beneath her, her lust flowing from her like a river.

"You'll take what I give you, Astrid," Caius hissed.

He moved downwards, face buried into her crotch and she could feel him take a deep breath, the air from his nostrils tickling her. He wrenched her thighs apart and she could feel the smooth pad of his tongue lapping at her pussy, swirling around the engorged flesh, tasting her, eating her like she was an ice-cream.

"So fucking good, baby," she could hear Caius growling against her swollen sex. She didn't know how he could possibly speak, all she could do was whimper and cry out. Then, with one last rear of his head, Caius bit into her thigh, another orgasm ripping through as fangs sank into flesh. Her throat was dry and sore from all the moaning and crying.

She could barely lift her head now, but she could see Caius sitting above her, feral expression on his face, mouth slick with her own arousal, and werewolf teeth rearing back and ready to strike again.

The last thing Astrid thought before she passed out was that she was going to have to send a thank you card to Jack McGibb.

12