Astrid in Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caius knew one thing only, he had to set himself straight, he had to do the right thing by his clan. And he'd start by getting it up and fucking Vanessa. He didn't care if it wasn't what his wolf wanted. He had a duty to fulfil and it was time he started fulfilling it.

While he could say to himself and his wolf he loved Astrid, there was no indication she felt anything but resentment towards him. Maybe fucking Vanessa would help him get over it, set his beast straight as well.

Caius turned the taps of the shower off. He'd do his duty; for his clan, for himself, and for Astrid. She wanted nothing to do with him - had even gone as far as to bar him from her room with magic.

It would be best for everyone involved. Even if it felt so wrong.

————

Author's note: Sorry for the delay team. I've spent the last two months moving from one part of the country to another and it took longer to settle in than expected! Thank you to everyone for your lovely messages and reviews. They've been very motivating and I appreciate all of them! We're heading to the third and final movement of the series. The next chapter is going to be a push forward towards the end. So we have about 3-4 chapters until the finish. I hope you'll all continue to stick around.

I'm currently working on the next little story in the Castegarde series which centres around Ana, the eldest sister, and Julian, the vampire Master of the city. They're characters I've mentioned briefly before in both Astrid in Love and Lover.

This chapter and the next chapter won't be particularly sexy. But ah...without giving too many details I promise you the chapter after that will be FULL SEXY. So stay tuned and thank you everyone for your support of this story.

12