Astrid in Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your dress off," came Caius' next command.

"What? We're at the side of the road-"

He gripped her chin in his hand and left a bruising kiss on her mouth, "I won't repeat myself again."

She slid the dress off, her nipples distended as the cool night air touched them. She was left standing at the side of the road now in just her heels and thong, anyone driving by would see them.

Caius looked at her with unashamed lust, she could see his hardness pressing through his jeans. She should have furious with him, embarrassed. But instead all she felt was anticipation and the distinct need to touch him.

"You're going to listen to me," He commanded, reaching into her panties and stroking "If you don't, then I can't be held responsible for my actions," He whispered, emphasising the statement with three quick thrusts of his fingers inside of her, before pulling out. The witch was panting, mouth parted in excitement.

"You look hungry," he murmured, eying her open mouth.

Astrid couldn't stop herself, she nodded, eying the front of his trousers.

"Get on your knees," he commanded, she complied, kneeling in front of him, the rough road painful against her knees but she didn't care, all she could focus on was the unyielding lust soaking her thong.

Caius started unbuttoning his trousers, and Astrid couldn't contain her excitement, a pained moan leaving her lips as he pulled his straining member out of his pants.

"Suck me," he groaned, grabbing the back of her head and pushing her towards his erection.

Astrid hungrily complied, putting her mouth around his hard flesh and began sucking with all the enthusiasm she could muster. She placed her hands on his hips, using them to bring his cock forward into her mouth, licking and sucking him as fast as she could.

He was still holding her by her hair, gently using it to guide his cock on and out of her mouth.

"Good," he said hoarsely, "Take your punishment, little witch, this is what happens when you don't do as you're told."

Astrid moaned in desire, continue to bob up and down, taking his hard member into her mouth and at the breach of her throat. She almost gagged, but didn't stop.

"You love taking my cock, don't you?" he murmured, "I bet you think of nothing else."

Astrid could only whimper in delight at his domineering words, concentrating on the feel of him in her mouth, moving her tongue over taut skin and throbbing veins.

Astrid felt his thrusts speeding up, but before she could bring him over the edge, he was pulling her back by the hair.

"Stop," Caius' rough voice barked, "Get up," Astrid managed to stumble to her feet. When her eye's met Caius she felt her heart stutter. Even dominating, commanding; her was gorgeous, and she knew she'd do whatever it was that he wanted.

His next command, Astrid was definitely not expecting.

"I want you to turn around and lean over the hood of the car."

Astrid managed to walk over to the hood of the car without tripping which was a real feat when you considered how much she had to eat and how high her heels were. She leaned forward, elbows and stomach resting on the cold metal of the vehicle hood. She shuddered, her nipples grazing the cold metal of the car. She felt a little foolish, practically naked and bent over a car at the side of a street. She prayed that it would continue to be empty, she wasn't sure if she would be able to handle the embarrassment.

She felt Caius come behind her, gently, tracing the curve of her ass with his fingers, little trails of delight traveling over her, sending tingles racing up to her breasts. His fingers trailed further down, between her legs, delving between thighs to test the slickness of her pussy.

"You're so wet, my love," he purred, reaching his other hand around to fondle her breast, using his fingers to tease and tweak the little bid until it burned. Astrid felt herself reeling at the sensations, her head lulling between her shoulders, heart hammering in her chest.

A sudden sharp sting hit her bottom and Astrid realised with alarm that Caius was now spanking her!

Smack

"I don't like doing this," Came his rough voice in her ear. It sent chills up her spin.

Smack

"But when you don't listen,"

Smack

"I need to take action so you can learn,"


Smack

"Never, ever kiss another man again."

Smack, she should have felt like it was hurting, but it wasn't. it was somewhere between pain and desire, and she could feel herself getting wetter with each hit to her burning skin, leaving her a slopping mess between her thighs.

"You're mine, do you understand me?" His breath tickled her ear, sending thrills down her spine, "say it," came his angry command.

Smack

"You can't do this to me, Caius. It isn't fair." Astrid managed.

Smack

She felt Caius chuckle in her ear, "This isn't about fair. This is about the fact I own you." His words were cruel, and Astrid felt anguish pierce her chest.

Smack

"It hurts. Stop." she begged.

"Not until you say the words. Say that your mine. Say it."

Smack, Smack, Smack.

Astrid felt tears threaten to spill over her eyes and tense sob releasing from her throat that she didn't know she was holding in. And then it came out.

It all came out.

"I'm yours, I'm yours Caius, so why did you cheat on me? Why did you sleep with her?" another sob tore from her throat, burning as tears began to slide down her cheeks. Astrid felt a dizzying mix of sadness, relief, love and fear.

"Because you told me you didn't want me. You barred me from your room, you wouldn't speak to me. I didn't know what else to do. I wanted to forget you." Caius' voice sounded strained, actually, almost pained.

Astrid could feel the fabric of her underwear being pulled down, passed her thighs and down to the ground, leaving her completely naked to the touch of the cool air.

"But, I couldn't forget you, Astrid. I can never forget you. And I can't keep doing this. I'm going to make love you, Astrid. I need to make love to you," She felt hard flesh press against her slick entrance and in a slow but firm push Caius was buried inside of her wet heat. She could barely concentrate on the sensation of being filled by him, could barely concentrate on what she was hearing, on what was happening. Caius continued, "I love you, fuck Astrid, I love you."

His chest pressed heavily against her back, the graze of his stubble agains her wet cheek as he pressed a gentle string of kisses against her cheek.

"I love you Astrid," He whispered against her cheek, "Nothing could feel more right than this and I'm tired of fighting it, I'm tired of fighting us." she felt his hips begin to move against her ass, the thick flesh of his cock thrusting into her tight entrance in a slow, steady rhythm, a feeling so perfect, so good. His arm wrapped around her stomach, pulling her tighter against him as he continued his assault between her thighs.

Astrid couldn't speak, didn't know what to say, all she could do was moan as male flesh filled her so exquisitely, she wanted to cry again, but not in sadness, in completion. Having Caius inside her was everything she knew it would be.

But then, Astrid realised, she was talking, muttering the same words over and over again as Caius thrust into her.

"Love me, Caius, Love me." She whispered against the metal of the car as he continued thrusting, pulling his hips away from hers, the rhythm picking up pace. Soon gentle thrusts gave way to the sounds of flesh smacking against her ass, as he continued fucking her from behind.

Astrid could feel the car wobbling from side to side beneath her as Caius continued his vigorous thrusting. He grabbed her hair again, and bent over as he continued to thrust into her, and whispered possibly the most erotic thing she had ever heard in her life.

"From now on you will take my cock whenever and wherever I want," he murmured, a thrust punctuating the command, "You'll no longer be wearing underwear and every evening you will greet me on your back with your legs spread open so that I may suck that sweet slit of yours for as long as I want," his voice growled, another deep thrust which was almost painful filled her, "And you'll bare my pups."

"What?" she asked, half dazed and confused, thrusting against him, trying to meeting his hips.

"You're mine, remember? You will have my pups, I will mate you, Astrid." he growled again, humping up into her, hand coming around to stroke her clit into a frenzy. Astrid could feel her pussy begin to clench him, spasming around hard male flesh.

"Yes," Astrid moaned as she felt the beginnings of orgasm overtake her.

"I bind you to me, Astrid Castegarde, under the presence of the half moon. In unity we will love each other, serve each other, in peace and hardship. We are bound together until the last breath of the clan."

Caius' words were an echo in her brain, like a could over her mind. A chill ran up her spine, and all Astrid could do was groan in response, the pleasure of his words a sweet caress in her body., in her soul She couldn't concentrate on what had altered in the air, the pleasure in her body overriding any sense she had left. All Astrid knew was that in that moment, something had changed irrevocably.

Something, some ancient magic, had bound them together.

The rocking of the car was frantic now as they both neared completion. With one last thrust, Astrid came; a scream tearing out of her throat as as her cunt spasmed and milked him. Caius followed shortly, thick, hot jets of cum filling her completely.

Then, then...complete silence filled the air. Like a balance had finally come between them.

After, Astrid thought, ten minutes of heavy breathing, Caius pulled himself off her, zipping up his jeans in the process. He helped her up, turning her around to face him and held her to him.

He placed a sweet kiss on her lips, Astrid wrapped her arms around him, embracing him tightly. She was naked, at the side of the road with the cold metal of a car pressing against her ass, but all Astrid felt was peace.

"I love you, Astrid," he whispered, placing a kiss on the tip of her nose "You're mine and I'm going to keep you."

Astrid nodded, "I know, Caius, I know." she buried her head into his chest and inhaled the familiar scent, "I love you too."

"Do you?" his voice sounded so young and hopeful, Astrid felt guilt wrack her body.

"Yeah. I think I have for a while now" Astrid nodded with more assurance. After what they'd just experienced together, there was no room left for hiding now.

"Oh, darling." Caius sighed, burying his nose into her hair and inhaling. The tenderness of the gesture had her heart flipping.

A chill began to creep into her skin and Astrid was once again reminded that she was naked in public at Goddess knew what time in the morning.

"Can I get dressed now?"

"No" he replied, pulling her towards the car door, strong arm wrapped firmly around her waist.

"Caius!" she exclaimed, "I can't go back to The Underground naked, everyone will see me."

"True," he frowned, "I suppose you can put the dress on, but you leave the underwear here." He stated, nodding to the fabric strewn on the gravel, "remember you promised me no more wearing panties."

She managed to rescue the dress from the ground, dusting it off as best as she could and tugged on the fabric. She tried to ignore the feeling of excitement as she felt his seaman starting to slide down between her thighs.

She didn't want to think about what would await them back at the Underground if...if any of the wolves figured out what had happened tonight. It was a conversation she knew they would have to have before they reached there.

But for now, just for the moment as they both got into the car, she could bask in contentment, and pretend that everything was going to be okay.

For now, it could be just the two of them, and they could be in love.

————

A/n: We're almost at the end here, people. So let me know what you think. Thanks again to everyone who has supported me in writing this, for all your lovely comments and messages. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

12