Astrid Opens Up in the Sun Ep. 03

Story Info
Exhibitionist encounter in the beach hut at night.
3.6k words
4.63
14.5k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonnicat
jonnicat
49 Followers

After her exhibitionism at the pool and the intimate pleasures in her hotel room, then the evening in the bar exposing herself and seducing someone to give her the first fuck of the vacation, Astrid was ready for more that night. She was eager and excited about the midnight rendezvous on the beach with the older man she had flashed herself to in the pool.

Her parents had said goodnight and gone to their room. Astrid was alone in her room, instant-messaging her best friend Amanda, spilling all about how she had flashed her panties from across the hotel cocktail bar to seduce the horny guy opposite, then had furtive sex with him in a dark corner by the pool. Amanda was pleased that her friend had scored on the first evening but demanded photographic evidence of the next coupling - Astrid had told her about the invitation to meet at the beach hut at midnight.

'I'm gonna turn him on and use him all night!'

'Yay. I wanna see u nude on the beach, bae.'

'ok I'll get him to take pics of me.'

'And show me a pic of his dick lol!'

Astrid willingly accepted the challenge, and dared Amanda - who had said she was playing tennis the next day - to send her pics of her in her tennis whites but without panties, like that old poster. She knew that Amanda loved to flash her white panties to the tennis coach. They loved daring each other to go further and further with their exhibitionism and generally dirty behaviour. Tonight Astrid wanted to excel herself.

She had taken a hot shower, soaping herself thoroughly, paying particular attention to her smooth breasts and soft pussy, and was now standing naked in her hotel room trying to decide what to wear. The Mediterranean night was hot so she wouldn't need much. The most difficult question was: panties or not? On the one hand she couldn't resist showing off her hot young body; on the other hand she wanted to give the guy a tease and let him strip her. She chose a very skimpy white beach dress, almost translucent, which was really only meant for pulling on over a bikini. She slipped it on and stood in front of the mirror, admiring her nudity showing through: it gave a clear view of her pert breasts, flat stomach and the outline of her pussy lips. Grabbing her phone, Astrid took a few selfies and sent a couple to Amanda.

'wow, he's gonna cum just looking at u!'

'lol hope he lasts longer than that.'

'u just have to make him cum more than once then.'

She decided not to wear a bra: her young breasts were pert and well-shaped and didn't need support. And of course she wanted the man to see them, already imagining turning him on. She chose a tiny white lacy thong but before putting it on she squeezed a handful of lubricant from the tube and moistened both her holes, just to make it easy for her to be taken any way he chose. Even the act of doing this turned her on and her pussy was already lubricating itself too. She slipped on some sandals, checked herself out in the mirror again, slipped her phone and some condoms into a clutch bag and left the room.

She walked slowly and quietly down the dark hotel corridor past her parents' room and opened the fire escape door at the end, which she had noticed was a short-cut to the path that led down to the nearby beach. She quickly reached the hotel gardens, looking around in case anyone was there, but if they were they were well hidden. She felt sure there must be other night-time lovers around on this hot summer night. Soon she was on the boardwalk path that led down to the hotel's private beach. The sand ahead was softly lit by moonlight and she saw the waves gently breaking on the still-warm sand. A warm breeze wrapped around her slim body and she felt a shudder of delight, anticipating the erotic encounter.

The man had mentioned the beach hut, which she soon spotted away to the right. To the left she had seen shadows on the ground, silhouettes of another couple lying in the near darkness, but saw no one to the right. The hut was small, appeared to be empty, standing isolated in the quiet midnight beach scene. She knew it must be around midnight by now and hoped he hadn't changed his mind. She sat down in front of the hut, leaning back against it to watch the waves. She spread her legs, enjoying the sensation of the warm night breeze around her thighs and hungry core. She hoped he wouldn't be long.

Moments later she saw a tall figure approaching from the direction of the hotel path. A man. Must be him! She stood up as he approached. He smiled. She saw his dark eyes, already full of lust, and admired his tall muscular body, dressed only in a tight white t-shirt and marine blue beach pants which went just below the knee.

'Hi,' he said, moving closer.

'You came,' she replied.

'Not yet. But I figure you can make that happen!' he smiled.

She grinned, blushing a little. She guessed he must be around her father's age - about 50 - but he was fit and handsome. She assumed he must be well experienced too.

'I'm Mike,' he said.

'Astrid.'

He gave her a gently kiss on both cheeks and took one of her hands, leading her to the beach hut door. She grinned and blushed. She felt even wetter below now.

'Let's go in, if you don't mind.' Astrid nodded and watched as he took a key from his pocket, explaining that he was a regular at the hotel and knew all the maids, one of whom had given him a copy of the key. She wondered how many other women guests and hotel maids he had brought here, but that thought fled from her mind as the door opened and he beckoned her to enter.

Inside the hut, which had pine panelled walls, there was a long wooden bench seat with some pegs on the wall above, presumably for people to change clothing. There were a couple of seats and a small unit in the corner. On the floor was a large rug. There was only one window which looked out towards the sea. Moonlight came through and bathed the room in a cool light, just enough for them to see each other. Astrid stood as he looked her up and down, his eyes betraying his approval and excitement at the sexy young woman who seemed to want to show herself off to him.

'You're certainly not shy, are you?' he asked. She grinned and held herself proud before him as he admired her breasts through the translucent material. She watched his eyes move downwards to see her white panties and long smooth legs. She felt like she was already naked, being so scantily dressed and knowing he had already seen her assets in the pool. She took her phone from her bag and told him he could take any photos he wanted and that she wanted to see his body too.

He switched on the one overhead light and took a few photos with her phone as she posed, growing in confidence as he flattered her with comments and praise. Then he lifted off his shirt, exposing the muscular torso she had seen at the pool. She sensed his musky aroma as he approached. Looking down she saw the bulge of his penis against his thin cotton shorts. She took back the phone and took a few photos of him as he stood smiling.

'Wanna see more?' he asked. She nodded and took a series of shots as he reached down and pulled at the waistband. He raised his eyes as if to ask should he pull them down. She nodded and snapped away as he slowly pulled them down, gasping as she saw the smooth glans of his cock appear. She felt a shudder at the thought of having that inside. Suddenly the whole cock sprang out as the shorts fell to the floor; it stood to attention, hardening as she watched and took more photos. Amanda was going to love this!

'Now you,' he demanded. She handed him the phone and he began to take snaps as she, grinning girlishly, reached down and pulled up her skimpy half-dress, exposing the tiny white triangle of her panties and her smooth stomach. She saw his eyes widen and cock tremble as she lifted the dress off and shed it to the floor, thrusting her pert breasts proudly forward, their nipples hardening as she posed. He told her to lie down on the rug and she obeyed, spreading her body below him in the moonlight. He took more pictures as she looked up, admiring the massive member hovering above her. Then he motioned her to take off the panties.

Astrid hadn't yet noticed that there was someone at the window, looking in from the beach. A dark pair of eyes was watching their every move and filming it. Mike had secretly arranged (not for the first time) for one of his maids to be there to help him catch the scene and take some memories of his conquest.

Lying vulnerable on the rug, Astrid again obeyed immediately, reaching down to her waist and using her long fingers to start peeling the panties off where she lay. Slowly she slid them down to expose her smooth pussy lips and well-lubricated slit. She wondered if the bud of her clit was already showing. Then she raised her knees to pull the panties down her thighs as he took more and more pictures, moving closer to take closer snaps of her pussy as she raised her legs and exposed her core to him, quickly pulling the panties off completely. She loved the feeling of being completely nude, lying underneath a mature man with a hard cock she was about to put to good use.

He took a few close-up photos of her beautiful pussy and some full-body shots, then lowered himself closer down over her until his cock was in shot. Then he took more photos of his full hardness hovering above her pussy and stroking itself against her stomach. She felt the pre-cum on her belly, already imagining being covered with a flood of his juices. Or would she take his load in her mouth? Or let him explode inside her pussy? Or the other end? She wanted it all! Being exposed and photographed turned her on so much she felt juices oozing out already. His now massive cock throbbed in anticipation.

Astrid then beckoned him closer, sticking her tongue out and pointing to her mouth. He took the unsubtle hint and edged his tool closer to her face as he continued to take pictures of their acts. He poised his hard cock right in front of her luscious lips and her fingers clasped it gently. She reached down to her pussy and made one hand wet with her juices, then used it to lubricate his shaft, making him even harder. By now she had decided to blow him and hope he would recover quickly to fuck her holes too.

She took the tip of him in between her lips, gently licking the smooth glans as his penis began to throb and harden still more. By now he had put down her phone and balanced himself over her with his hands on the floor either side. His muscular thighs clasped her body below and she felt his flesh brush against her breasts. Her nipples were hardening and she knew she was now soaking wet below. Above she saw his face, enjoying watching him look down at her as she slowly took him deeper in her mouth.

From the corner of her eye she sensed a movement. Then she saw the face at the window. Her eyes widened and he realised she had noticed. His cock was filling her mouth so she couldn't speak, but he reassured her, softly saying, 'Don't worry, Astrid, that's only Anabella, one of the maids, a friend of mine. She's filming us. I figured you wouldn't mind...?' Astrid's response was wrap her hands around his stiff member and pull it deeper into her mouth until it reached the back of her throat. She felt his balls against her chin. Might as well put on a show, she thought.

That brought him to the edge almost immediately. He was very experienced and could make sex last, but this young one was so hot and dirty he just wanted to fill her with seed as quickly as possible. Astrid sucked and licked the length of his cock as it swelled inside her mouth and a few moments later she felt him tremble and go even harder. He grunted and thrust himself forwards as the first spurt came, then pulled his cock partially out, sending a second hard spurt to the back of her mouth. He finished on her tongue and face, as he pulled out and squirted the rest of his cum on her lips and chin.

Afterwards he took another few photos with her phone: her mouth open, tongue covered by a pool of cum she had not yet swallowed; her chin wet with a trail of oozing semen; her cheeks lightly spattered. Some of the shots showed his still hard member, hovering over her young face. Anabella had also captured the whole thing on a video clip he would relish later in his room and perhaps show on a large screen at one of his regular sex parties there.

'You up for more?' he asked. 'My turn to make you come!'

'Mmm, yes,' Astrid purred.

'Mind if I invite her in to watch?' he asked, pointing to the window.

Astrid paused only a moment and agreed.

Anabella walked in. She was tall, slim, with luscious red lips and a pretty face framed with long black hair. She had a gently curving figure with medium round breasts half-covered by a bikini top and long athletic legs leading up to a wide thigh gap beneath tiny black bikini briefs. Astrid guessed she was Italian or Greek, a real Mediterranean beauty, and was flattered that the older man had chosen the young English exhibitionist tonight, rather than this exotic babe (though she guessed, correctly, that he had already slept with the maid). Anabella smiled but didn't say a word. Astrid noticed the hand-held video camera and smiled. Anabella smiled delightfully and began to record again as Astrid licked the rest of the cum from her lips and swallowed.

'Now lie down here,' Mike said to Astrid, indicating the long wooden sauna-style bench where he had lain a fluffy white towel. As Anabella filmed, Astrid elegantly sat then raised her slim legs to lie down. She stretched out her proud young body the full length, legs together, arms at her sides. The others stood a few moments, looking down and admiring the young woman who was giving her body to them. The maid kissed the man on the neck and lips then stood back to continue filming.

He knelt down beside the bench and kissed Astrid firmly on the lips. He could smell himself on her. He loved the way she gave herself up so fully and resolved to give her as much pleasure as possible and make her want more, so that she might come to one of their parties. Next he moved down her body, gently kissing and nuzzling her soft breasts, gently licking the nipples until they were fully erect. Astrid was of course by now soaking wet between her legs, wondering how he would make her come.

The answer was to turn her on increasingly by kissing and teasing her, licking and caressing her young body, lying prone beneath him, edging closer and closer, down her tummy to her core. Soon his lips reached her bikini zone. He gently kissed and licked around her swelling pussy, teasingly avoiding her for a few moments, then suddenly flicking his tongue across her wet slit, causing her to gasp out loud. Her legs spread a little as he began to slide his tongue expertly along her labia and into her wetness, quickly finding the little button of her clit.

He used his fingers to gently spread her and expose it, so that he could lick her there with the tip of his tongue, flicking it side to side across the little white button as she arched herself upwards to him, beginning to moan. She knew she wouldn't last long like this. She had always enjoyed being kissed there by Amanda in their college room, but this man really knew what he was doing. Within moments she was beginning to tremble with pleasure and felt a wave inside as her orgasm came, the first wave flooding gently through her, the second bringing her juices out onto his tongue. She let go and cried out at the final climax as he sucked and licked her out, taking every drop of her honey.

Afterwards she lay there trembling gently, her senses alive, her pussy tingling and aching. She felt like she could come again easily if one of them touched her. But as she looked up she saw Anabella kneeling down in front of Mike, one hand cupped around his balls, the other feeding his hardening member in between her full red lips. On the one hand Astrid wanted to see them fuck and was turned on watching; on the other hand she wanted that dick inside her next!

She wasn't disappointed. As soon as he was rock hard, Anabella stood away and retrieved the camera. He came over to Astrid, his tool leading the way, sticking out in front as he reached her side. He surprised her by reaching his arms underneath her and lifting her off the bench in one quick easy movement, as if she was a doll, and carried her to the centre of the room. Yes, she thought, let me be your fuck-doll!

He laid her down on the rug, on her back, and spread her legs, kneeling between them. She said she had a condom in her purse but he told her not to worry as he couldn't make her pregnant and he was clean. She paused for a moment then smiled up at him and nodded. She loved the idea of taking his bare cock inside, letting him flood into her. She felt dirty in a highly sexy way, letting him use her like this.

He didn't waste time. Anabella was sitting on the bench now, filming them and fingering herself. Astrid spread her legs wider and watched him move his body closer, his fully erect cock hovering over her again. He gently pushed his smooth glans over her wet pussy lips, which spread as he put slight pressure on them. He rubbed this way for a few moments, getting even harder. Her eyes begged him to take her. She took hold of his arms, pulling him closer down onto her.

She was so wet and turned on, and he was so adept, that his cock easily began to slide into her, its tip moving inside, opening the young woman up for his pleasure. He moved smoothly deeper, with gentle thrusts and she felt him throbbing inside her. Instinctively she flexed her cunt muscles to squeeze him as if to pull and keep him deep inside. Then he moved a little harder and pushed his full length inside, causing her to gasp and spread wide. He lowered his body onto her and she reached around his back to hold him to her as she gave herself up to this mature and tender man.

He thrust in and out, quick and fast, hard and soft, for what seemed a long time. Astrid had never been fucked so well and wondered how he lasted so long. He seemed to be able to take himself just to the limit then pause, at the same time bringing her closer and closer. Her body felt light, as if she was floating. Inside she felt waves of lust and floods of pleasure, which soon brought her to orgasm. She bucked and moaned as she came, her pussy and clit highly sensitive as he thrust harder and throbbed inside her.

And then she felt him come hard, deep inside, filling her with strong spurts of cum again and again. He thrust several more times, hard, making her gasp and moan, as his final climax came, emptying the rest of his juices into her young body. As he pulled out she felt all the juices flooding out of her. She looked down at him as he positioned himself over her face, feeding his cock into her eager mouth. She licked her juices and the rest of his cum and sucked him dry as Anabella filmed them.

Astrid hoped she could watch the whole video of her midnight at the beach hut but wasn't sure how to ask. Then as they gathered their clothes he whispered, 'Room 701. Penthouse suite. Come and party with us one night.' She grinned and kissed him on the lips. Anabella hugged her and kissed them both.

Astrid knew already that she would accept that invitation and as they walked beach along the beach towards the hotel she wondered what else was coming on this fabulous vacation.

jonnicat
jonnicat
49 Followers