Astronomical Odds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nowhere left to run," Barry said, grinning.

A small bluff overlooked a clear stretch of water behind her. Riöna took her shoes off and stretched, stalling for time. As Barry came close, however, she wriggled out of her shorts in the blink of an eye, and as she dove off the edge into the warm water, left him holding nothing but her shirt. She gracefully slid head-first into the water, completely naked. He looked to either side but there was no other easy way down; he'd just have to jump as well. He quickly tore off his own clothing and, carefully testing the ground for sharp rocks, leaped down towards the green-tinted water where Riöna was swimming with an appreciative pair of eyes pointed his way. She backed against the bluff where Barry finally caught her and trapped her against the rock, and she surrendered into his arms. He put his forehead to hers.

"Before we do this, there's just one thing I want to know," Barry said. His words echoed back to him through her mind.

"En pelkää. Pidä pää minun, ja tiedät mitä tehdä"

+ I am not afraid. Keep your head to mine, and you will know what to do +

"I know. What I want to know is what you are called amongst yourselves - your species."

"Pixii," she said. "Miksi naurat?"

+ People of life. Why are you laughing? +

> Pixie! We have a legend of a people with that name <

+ Now you will be a legend among my people! +

Barry concentrated very hard on the pronunciation for his next words.

"Riöna the Pixie, I am Barry the Human. I am very pleased to know you."

Their lips met, and no more was spoken.