Astronomy

Story Info
I was born to gaze at the stars.....or something.
3.9k words
4.29
84.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
770 Followers

As usual, all characters in this story are eighteen or older.

The evening air was clear and warm. It was a perfect night to dig out my telescope and study the stars. I hastily set up my tent and then packed my eight inch reflector out into the back yard. We lived far out in the country, away from light pollution. These kinds of nights were perfect for amateur astronomers.

I was alone in the big ranch house. Dad had left eight years ago, overcome by too much drink and a lust for bar girls. Mom was attending a cattle convention in Kansas City and my younger sister was out on a date. I would have the whole evening to myself. Like a futuristic astronaut, I had to decide on interstellar travel or staying in the solar system. I decided on the solar system and soon Jupiter swung into view. Jupiter always fascinated me. It was so big and had so many moons!

I was making notes on the Jupiter's southern hemisphere when I heard the back door slide open.

"Nancy?" I called.

It wasn't time for her to be home. Damn! Now my whole evening would be shot. She wandered out to my setup and plopped down beside me. I could tell that she had been crying.

"What happened?" I asked. "I thought you had a date with Rodney Bloom."

"I did," she sniffled, "but when we got to the drive in all he wanted to do was try to fuck me. I couldn't handle it so I made him bring me home. What's wrong with me? Why can't I be like other girls? They all let their boyfriends fuck them."

I knew she was really upset because she never said 'fuck' around me. She leaned into me and I put my arm around her. I could feel her tears soaking through my t-shirt.

"There isn't anything wrong with you baby girl. You just have a higher set of moral values than your slutty friends."

"Oh yeah? Well maybe I need to get a little slutty too," she whined.

"No sis, no. You should stay just as sweet as you are. Don't compromise your morals just because some dickhead let his hormones get out of control."

I tilted her head up and gently kissed her lips. She looked at me strangely, like I had done something she really liked. But I often kissed her. I loved her. I didn't do any of that French stuff, just a light brushing of her lips to show her I cared.

She grabbed the back of my head and looked into my eyes.

"I've been sweet long enough! I want to be really bad. I can't think of doing anything as bad as making love to my brother," she declared.

I backed away from her. She couldn't be serious! There was no way I was gonna fuck my sister!

"Don't get carried away sis. You don't have to jump me just to get even with the world," I declared.

She jumped up and ran back to the house. "We'll see about that!" she yelled as she disappeared through the back door.

I was thoroughly confused. Why would she turn down her hunk boyfriend and offer herself to me? I'm no hunk. I'm just an average looking math nerd with glasses, not to mention her brother. She, on the other hand, was a genuinely beautiful girl. She had long, straight red hair that spilled over a killer body. Big tits and flaring hips showed that she would be someone's prize catch. But not mine! She was my sister!

I thought she had gone to bed so I returned to my telescope. Just as I tweaked in on the great red spot, I heard the backdoor open again. She strode purposefully over to where I was reclining on my blanket. All she had on was a sheer negligee and a pair of sheer panties. Her outfit left nothing to the imagination. She slid in next to me and curled her arms around me forcing me onto my back. Her lips touched mine and this time they were open.

I was astonished and when I tried to protest her tongue shot into my mouth like a striking snake. My protest died in my throat. Her hand grasped my cock through the thin cotton shorts. It got immediately hard.

"Nancy, what are you doing?" I gasped.

"You have had girlfriends, haven't you?"

"Well yeah."

"You made love to them, didn't you?"

"Yeah."

"I want you to give me some lessons. I'm tired of being Miss Goody Two Shoes. Teach me to fuck! I don't want a lecture course; I want a full, physical participation course."

"Nancy you are my sister and while I just know that making love to you would be fantastic, I can't do it."

"Sure you can. I'll help get us started and you can take over from there," she sighed.

Her hand pumped my rigid cock through my shorts. I was quickly losing control. I gave it one last try.

"Please, Nancy, think about what you're doing. You'll meet some nice young guy pretty soon who'll make you happy. Don't throw your innocence away on your brother," I pled.

"My trouble is that I think too much. This is gonna happen unless you beat me up. I want you inside me. I want it now!"

At that point, brain number one winked out and brain number two woke up. My resistance fled. My cock was driving now.

She jerked my shorts off, exposing my eight inch dick to the evening air. It stuck out like a lance. Her hand wrapped around it and her lips brushed the tip. She smiled up at me.

"Where did you learn this stuff?" I asked in a panicky voice.

"The internet knows all," she answered.

She sucked the tip of my cock into her mouth and tongued the hole in the end. I almost shot off right then! She took my cock out of her mouth and took off all her clothes (both pieces). Her body was magnificent. I had dreamed about females like her. I was salivating. I rolled her onto her back and spread her legs.

"Are you gonna fuck me now?" her trembling voice inquired.

"I'm gonna lick you now. I'm gonna eat your pussy, suck on your clit and make you cum on my tongue."

She shuddered as my lips touched her pussy. It was sweet and fresh. Her slit was already wet. I licked her from her asshole to her clit. My tongue sought her center and I jammed it into her vagina as far as I could.

"Oh god, Al, don't stop. Lick me harder."

I rubbed her sex as fast as I could with my tongue. She was leaking a lot of girl juice and I was lapping it all up. Her body humped off the blanket as she was introduced to feelings she hadn't known existed. That's when I grabbed her clit with my lips. I sucked on the hard little bud like a tiny dick and rapidly ran my tongue over the end of it. I gave it a gentle little nip. She screamed and came almost immediately. Her juices dribbled down my chin. I kept up the assault on her clit until she came again.

"Does it get any better than that? She whispered.

"Yes, my love, it does," I whispered back and crawled up between her creamy thighs.

"Are you gonna fuck me now?" she asked.

"Yes, this is it."

"I'm ready for it now. I can't wait to feel you inside me."

She aligned my cock with her entrance and rubbed it in her pussy juice. Soon it was slick and ready. I plunged into her, breaking her cherry and gliding in all the way in one stroke.

"Oweee!" she cried. "It hurts! Take it out."

A big, fat tear rolled down her cheek.

"No way. I'll just let you rest for a minute. It'll start to feel good in just a little while."

I kept still within her until I felt her move a little. She moved a little more.

"I'm ready now," she sighed, "I feel so full. Do it: Fuck me, Al."

I started driving into her. She was so tight and wet! My first virgin! Her pussy quivered and flexed around me as I drove into her harder and harder.

"Uhn,uhn,uhn," she chanted in time with our strokes. 'It feels so good! I love it. Fuck me harder Al."

She was shaking and moaning and so was I. Her pussy massaged my throbbing cock as we fucked on into the night. She clenched her cunt around me as she came again. I held her tightly to me as our mutual sweat soaked the blanket. Pussy juice flooded the blanket. She never stopped returning my lunges. Soon I could feel the onset of another climax in her. Her pussy was rapidly fluttering around my dick as I drove it harder and harder into her. I could feel that good feeling deep down in my balls that signaled my own orgasm was immanent.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I cried and several streamers of thick, potent semen shot out of me and into her center.

"Oh, Al, I can feel it! It's hot and squishy. Give me more!" she demanded.

My cock was rapidly wilting and soon fell out.

"You'll have to wait until I get hard again," I told her.

Unwilling to wait, she grasped my cock and tried to jack me off. It wasn't working; I was still too floppy. Then she sucked it all into her mouth. I started getting hard in her throat. She gagged and sputtered. Jerking my hard dick out of her mouth, she pulled me into her again.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"I'm a little sore but I'm a lot horny. I want to fuck you all night. God, this is so neat! I'm gonna just love fucking you all the time. We live together. We can do it whenever mom isn't here!"

I thought about my girlfriend. I thought about my hobby. The choice was easy.

"Sound good to me," I panted as she tried to fuck my eyeballs out.

Her wet, slippery pussy was doing wonderful things to my cock. I knew from experience that I would last a lot longer this time. Her hips bucked as she tried to jam my cock as deep into her as possible. I drove into her, meeting her thrusts with a savage, animal growl. Our juices were on my thighs and on her thighs and all over the blanket. It was great!

Periodically she would increase her speed and then scream a little. I know that she came at least four times before I felt my juices rising in my nuts.

"I'm gonna cum in you again," I grunted.

"Give it all to me. I wanna be full of your cum all the time."

My toes curled and I stiffened out inside her. I couldn't move. It was the most intense orgasm I ever had. I lay there on top of her, my cock injecting her with spurts of my love potion.

"You are mine forever," I managed to gasp as the last of my cum shot into her.

I squeezed her tightly and rolled us over on our sides. I kept my cock lodged solidly in her super hot pussy.

"Oh, Al, are we gonna make a baby?" she asked.

Holy shit! I had completely forgotten protection. But I held my cock in her, plugging the juices. I thought it over. How was this going to work? Hmmm.

"If you are in the right part of your cycle, we may have one on the way."

"Oh goody!! I hope I'm pregnant. I want your baby. If I'm not, can we try again?"

"Sure," I said, not being sure about anything at the moment. "Let's pack up this equipment and go inside. Then we can fuck on a real bed."

We gathered up all the gear and took it inside. I locked all the doors and set the alarm.

"Let's take a shower," Nancy suggested.

I followed her into the bathroom. The hot water washed all the grass and sticks from us along with a goodly amount of fuck juice and sweat. I knelt before her and kissed her pussy.

"Your place or mine?" she giggled.

"Let's go to your place. We can fuck mine up later."

We walked into her bedroom nude. She flopped down on the bed and I sat beside her. I pinched her nipples and she squealed.

"I'm so glad I got pissed off at that asshole," she said.

"Me too." I agreed. "We've got five days before mom gets back."

"Well then times awastin'" she replied.

I chuckled to myself.

"What's so funny?" she asked, a little miffed.

"I was just thinking, I started the evening studying the great red spot of Jupiter and wound up with my cock in the little pink spot of Nancy."

She chuckled a little and said, "Well, put it back in the little pink spot. Nancy is ready for more of your cum."

For the next three days we fucked continuously around the clock. On the fourth day, I was laying on my back with her pussy solidly wrapped around my cock. She was resting peacefully, having just screwed me again. Her hair was fanned out around me.

Her bedroom door banged open and mother's voice shouted, "What the hell are you doing to my daughter?"

Both of us popped up on the bed.

"Mama!" we cried in unison.

We were in for it now. Mom was as pissed off as I had ever seen her. She was apoplectic.

"What are you doing home so early?" I asked with a trembling voice

"I'm not answering the questions here, I'm asking them!"

Warm cum was dribbling down Nancy's leg. Mom looked at it in disbelief.

"You two get cleaned up. I'll see you in the living room in fifteen minutes!" and she stalked down the hall.

"What are we gonna do?" sobbed Nancy.

"We're gonna get cleaned up and go see how bad the damage is," I replied.

We both took brief showers, got dressed and went to the living room. Mom was absolutely livid.

"Okay Albert, explain to me what you were doing with your dick in your sister!"

"Well mom, I kind of seduced her. She is magnificent. Every boy within fifty miles wants her. In fact, she looks like a younger version of you," I mumbled, shuffling my feet.

"Al didn't seduce me! I practically raped him. I dumped my boyfriend that night and I was feeling bad about it. Al tried to comfort me and get me to go to bed but I tried some of those things you told me about on him and they worked. It's not Al's fault, it's mine," she sobbed.

"Just when was 'that night'? How long have you two been fucking like monkeys?"

"Oh momma, it was about a week ago. I had enough of being a goody two shoes. All my girlfriends were putting out. I didn't want to do it with somebody I don't like. I love Al so I thought I'd just as soon give it up yo him. He really did try hard to not let it happen. It's all my fault!"

"Actually mom, it isn't entirely her fault. I should have stopped it and could have stopped it at any stage. I reached a point where I wasn't thinking anymore. If I were stronger, this wouldn't have happened." I sobbed.

"Well, what's done is done. Did you two use protection?"

We both hung our heads. "No mom," we said in unison.

"What if she's pregnant? What are you going to do then?"

"Oh momma, you don't understand," Nancy cried, "I love Al. I want his baby. He tried to use a condom but I wouldn't let him."

"Do you two plan on continuing this incestuous love affair?"

Nancy looked her in the eye and said, "Yes!"

"Well then I guess we'll have to make some new sleeping arrangements."

For a minute, I thought she was kicking us out. Then she said, "Nancy, you move into Al's room. I won't have you two sneaking around."

She got up and went down the hall to her room. She shut the door. Nancy bounced into my arms.

"I love you Al. I want to be with you always."

Three weeks later, Nancy was at the mall with her friends. I was sitting on the bed reading a book about the solar system. The door swung open and mom entered the room. She came over and sat beside me. She had on a really short nighty. She got right to the point.

"Son, do you know how long it's been since I had sex?"

I was shocked at the question. Mom and I never talked about sex.

"N....n.....no." I stammered.

"It's been six years. Right after your father left, I had an affair with your Uncle Avery. I would have kept him but he turned out to be just as much of a bum as your father was. Are you shocked that I screwed my brother?"

"Well yeah! I never would have thought you'd give it up to Uncle Avery."

"Anyway, that's why I wasn't too upset when I found you fucking your sister. She's at the mall now, you know."

"Yes mom, I know."

"Well, we had a little chat and we've decided to share you. I'm here to get laid, so get your clothes off!" and she shucked her nighty.

Her big, full tits were still not saggy. Her tummy was flat. Her red hair hung loosely down her back. Like her daughter, she had freckles on her body. I love freckles. She was undressing me, apparently unwilling to wait.

"Your cock is a lot bigger than my brothers. Take it easy on me. It's been a long time," she said as she discarded my shorts.

She slowly jacked my cock. It was rapidly rising. She bent her head to it and sucked the tip into her mouth. I had no choice in the matter. I was going to fuck her. She cradled my nuts and gently squeezed them. She licked them and I almost lost it. Suddenly she plunged all eight inches of my cock down her throat. What a sensation! I could feel her throat trying to swallow me. Her head bobbed up and down as I got harder and harder.

"Please Al, lick me," she whimpered.

I flipped her up on top of me and sucked her labia into my hungry mouth. She tasted so good! The longer I licked her the more juice she produced. She still had my cock in her mouth. She quickly hopped off of me and dropped to her back.

"I don't want to waste any of your cum. Fuck me now Al, fuck me, fuck me!"

She dragged me to her pussy and I plunged into her, stopping when I bottomed out.

"Oof," she said, "it hurt a little but I'll get used to it. Rivet me to the mattress. I want to fuck you so bad!"

As I slid in and out of her, it occurred to me that she felt just like her daughter. I couldn't believe I had two beautiful pussys to plunder. She quivered and shook under my assault.

"Give it to me! Shoot it in me! I want all of it!" she cried.

A light sheen of sweat formed on us. I hugged her tightly to me as I fucked her brains out. My cock was like a jackhammer. I couldn't stop. I couldn't slow down. She returned my thrusts and soon her pussy clamped down on my cock. I just kept fucking her as she came. Her juices were making squishy noises as our sex collided. She screamed as she came. My sexual center was sending me messages I had never felt before.

"Give me my cum! I want my cum!" she screeched.

I was out of control. My mind centered on squirting her full. My toes clenched. I felt my balls retract. I straightened out deep inside her and injected her with all the semen my balls held. I just kept cumming. It was the most erotic experience of my life. I wriggled and twitched as the last of my juices drained into her. I still held her as tight as I could.

"Get off me son!" she pled.

"No way! I'm gonna leave it in you and when it's ready again I'm gonna fuck you some more!"

"I can feel it rising in me already. Fuck me again son. Put some more juice in me. I wanna cum again!"

As my cock got harder, my strokes got longer. Her pussy flexed around me as she got into it. I reached between us and rubbed her clit.

"Oh, god, yes!" she screamed.

I felt her pussy lips flexing on my finger. She was cumming again. Just as she was coming down from her orgasmic high, I jammed a finger into her ass and she came again. Her pussy was sucking me, milking me, driving me out of my mind. I felt that good feeling deep in my balls and started cumming again. I have no idea how I produced that much love potion in such a short length of time, but I filled her up again. Totally fucked out, I lay beside her and played with her tits.

"Say mom, are you using any protection?" I asked.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Nancy and I both want your babies."

"You mean you and Nancy both want me to father a child?"

"Yes, son. Both of us want your children. It will be much easier if both of us get pregnant. Also, I want to keep on fucking you for as long as I can. You've got the nicest cock I've ever had in me. Whenever you're not fucking Nancy, I want you in me."

"Are you sure about this mom? How are you going to explain the babies? What's going to happen to them?"

"You just let Nancy and I worry about those little details. All you have to do is fuck us and give us children."

"I don't know mom. This all sounds fairly chancy to me."

"Well I can see from your hardon it has some appeal for you."

She wrapped her fingers around my cock and jacked it faster and faster. It took a while but I shot a big streamer of semen into the air. Mom tried to catch it on her tongue. She giggled and licked up the fruit of our labor.

"Let's take a shower and relax until Nancy gets home," mom said.

bassbelly
bassbelly
770 Followers
12