Asylum Ch. 01

Story Info
Olivia has a less-than-ideal doctor's appointment.
2.5k words
4.07
56.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: A Less-Than-Ideal Ordeal

"Olivia Green?" A nurse called out. Olivia took one last look at her mother, who gave her an encouraging nod.

"Remember, Livvy, if it goes badly, we never have to come back here again."

"Yeah." There was something that was making Olivia nervous. Her foot had been tapping ever since she sat down, and her stomach fluttered like she was about to give a presentation. Well, in a way, she was. Olivia got up and turned to the nurse.

"Olivia Gr—"

"Yes," the young girl cut in with a thin-lipped smile, eager for this to be over.

"Is this your first OB/GYN appointment?" The nurse asked her, walking her away from the sparsely populated waiting room.

"No. My regular doctor had to cancel and recommended you guys."

"Ah, I see," the nurse said with a wide smile. Too wide, fake, even. Olivia immediately decided she disliked this woman—either she was being patronising or she was some sort of serial killer. "Just this way, then." Olivia was led down a long harshly lit corridor. "I see you have an appointment with Doctor Veer."

"Uh-huh."

The nurse made a tutting sound as though she disapproved of Olivia's attitude, and that only served to make her mood worse. They finally reached the examination room. Inside was exactly what she expected: that weirdly specific dental chair with raised footrests to hold girls' calves while strange doctors looked at their insides. Olivia hated it, but it was a necessary evil. But she hated it.

"Can you remove the lower half of your clothing and take a seat here, please. Doctor Veer will be here shortly." Despite her mood, Olivia wanted the ordeal to be over quickly. She stripped off her leggings and panties as fast as she was able, turning away from the nurse. When she was done, she realised that the nurse had gone, and that she was alone in this chilly room. Olivia walked gingerly on the cold tile floor until she reached the chair, lowering her naked cheeks to the thin disposable paper that covered its base.

Then, with a sigh, she leaned back and spread her legs, lowering them onto the rests. The cold air made her labia stick together uncomfortably. Olivia closed her eyes and thought of something else. When her mother had found her pregnancy test, Olivia thought she was going to freak out. That was on her, really, she should have been more careful. Her mum was Catholic to the core, and Olivia—not entirely by chance—was the exact opposite. She was sure God didn't care a wink if she wanted to have a good time with her boyfriend, and if he did, well, then he was a creep. Her mum had yelled herself hoarse, threatening to kick her out of the house. Olivia, unable to resist arguing against religion, reminded her that she didn't have any marketable skills, so she'd probably end up as a low-end sex worker. Then her mother had started screaming about responsibility, and Olivia had to swallow her comments on abortion and the fact that she probably wouldn't have gotten pregnant if her mother hadn't made birth control so difficult to access.

This morning, though, her mum was fine. It was very, very strange.

'I've talked it over with George's parents,' she'd told Olivia, 'and they showed me that I wasn't taking your best interests into account. I'm sorry.' Olivia had gaped at her mum—the woman had never apologised for anything since dad had left. 'I just want to make sure you're healthy. Let me book a doctor's appointment for you, and we'll figure it out from there. Okay?'

'Uh... sure.' Olivia had said, not sure at all. But it was the only thing she could think of to say—she was very much off balance. But then the doctor had cancelled so Mum had driven her all the way to this clinic, crossing two towns and ignoring Olivia's half-hearted request for a rescheduled appointment. 'This is in your best interest, Olivia,' her mother had said, and that was that. Sometimes it just wasn't worth arguing a point.

A cold breeze moved over Olivia's bare thighs and she opened her eyes.

"Hello?" She said. Why was the chair facing away from the door? Oh, probably so anyone who stumbled in wouldn't get greeted with a face full of vag. That'd be enough to ruin a day. Olivia had seen some porn, and, yeah, vaginas weren't normally that nice to look at. Footsteps signalled someone approaching the room.

"Olivia Green," a deep voice said as she heard the door open behind her. "I'm Doctor Veer. No need to get up!" He chuckled. "I'm just going to lock the door so no-one walks in on this session." Olivia barely heard him. Dr Veer was a man! She might actually die of embarrassment. Why hadn't she thought to request a female doctor?

If Olivia hadn't noticed what Dr Veer said, he equally didn't notice her lack of response. "I hear you've gotten yourself knocked up, Olivia," he said, striding into her view and settling down on a wheelie stool. In another situation, he might have been handsome. Young and tan, with a strong jawline. The lab coat suited him. "That's not very Christian of you." He looked hard into her eyes.

"Uhhh..." Olivia said so softly it was barely more than an exhale.

Dr Veer suddenly broke into a deep laugh. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Sometimes when it's been a long day, there's nothing more entertaining than fucking my patients—ah, fucking with my patients, sorry." He chuckled again, snapping on a pair of latex gloves. Olivia was certain this had been a bad idea. But was it worse than being homeless? Probably not. You never have to come back here...

"You wet, Olivia?" Dr Veer said. She squeaked, tense. "Did the nurse lube you up or should I do that too?"

"No." Olivia managed to choke through the embarrassment. This was the least professional doctor she'd ever met. Maybe it would be better if she closed her eyes. There was the sound of wheels rolling, a squirt from a tube, and wheels coming back.

"I swear, don't get paid enough for this shit. Eh, Olivia? Hang on, this'll be cold."

He was being way too casual. Maybe if she got kicked out of her house she could live on the money she'd make from Dr Veer's malpractice lawsuit. But was he even breaking any laws, or was he just a bad doctor? Olivia tried to block it out, imagining being back in her room in an hour, this awful experience behind her. She also strongly focused on the fact that her room was in her mum's house, so if she wanted to go back, she'd have to make it through this... ordeal.

She felt a cold wetness on her slit, and she felt it being rubbed around her entrance. Her labia unstuck audibly. If Olivia blushed any harder, there wouldn't be any blood left in her legs. She felt a cold pressure on the outside of her vagina, slowly increasing, and after a minute she relaxed as the penetrating instrument began to warm up to her body temperature. Her normal doctor would be talking gently throughout this process to reassure her. Veer wasn't doing that. What was he doing?

Olivia opened her eyes, then gasped. Veer was inserting his gloved finger inside her.

And filming it on his phone.

"Oh, Olivia," Veer tilted his phone up. "Say hi!" That was it—nothing was worth this—how dare he! Olivia moved to get up, but then everything happened at once.

"No," Dr Veer said forcefully. He stood up and rammed his finger violently into Olivia's sex. She gasped in pain and fell back in the chair. Then he grabbed one of her legs. Somehow, terrifyingly, more hands appeared from the corners of Olivia's vision. Two held down her forearms, one covered her mouth when she tried to scream. She writhed, moving her free leg to kick Veer in the face, but a figure in a lab coat came around and grabbed it tight before she could muster the force. When had all these people come in here?

Olivia struggled, wriggling in the chair, but four pairs of hands were more than enough to restrain her and eventually she fell still, breathing heavily. God, she could still feel Veer's disgusting finger inside her.

"She actually think you were a doctor?" The figure holding her leg said. He was stocky and bald except for a moustache, like an old military commander.

"Yeah I think so, right up until just now."

Veer looked at her with a grin. "Did I get you?" He laughed, even though Olivia hadn't heard. Her eyes were wide and focused on this bald man, who had bent down to stare at her naked pussy. Terror and shame took ahold of her nervous system and she wrested against her attackers with all her strength. It was no use, and after a minute of silent struggling, she was too tired to move.

"Feisty one," the bald man said.

"Spunky, I'd say," Veer looked directly into Olivia's eyes. "Or, at least, she will be soon, eh?"

Someone behind her seat chuckled. Olivia craned her neck but she couldn't see. Then her attention was pulled back when she felt something touch her.

"Very nice..." the bald man had knelt down to inspect her slick lips. She tried to pull her body back away from his hand, but she was held tight. The man ran his fingers slowly over her slit. Adrenaline was coursing through Olivia's system, her entire body was tense. She saw him use his thumb and forefinger to spread her lips. Her head fell back. This couldn't be happening. It was surreal.

"Verrry nice..." he muttered again. Olivia wasn't looking when he slipped two fingers inside her, but she could certainly feel it. Her body couldn't move, but her mind cringed at the slimy violation. She wished that she were anywhere else—that she was anyone else. She whimpered as the man began to pump his fingers in and out of her in a steady rhythm. The cold room was pierced by the schlick schlick sounds that came with each thrust, and after a minute, the smell of sex arose as her juices started to mix with the lube.

Out of the blue, his fingers hit her g-spot, and Olivia let out a small moan into the hand covering her mouth. She would have chided herself for it but frankly... what was the point anymore? Her body relaxed and each thrust pushed her slightly back in the chair.

"She wet?" Veer muttered. Olivia refused to open her eyes. If she couldn't see, maybe it wasn't real, just like a bad dream.

"Think so," the bald one replied. "Lemme check." He started pumping his stumpy fingers faster and deeper. Olivia moaned again, the involuntary sound embarrassingly loud in the otherwise silent room. She felt the fingers stretch her, and she realised she was clenching down on them in time with the rhythm. There was a slurping sound.

"Yeah, that's pussy juice all right," the man said.

"I think... she's kind of a slut," Veer said. What? Olivia opened her eyes, and them immediately wished she hadn't. Veer was filming her violation again. "Oh no, Olivia, you should be friendly. This is going up on our website when we're done, and you want to make a good impression, don't you?"

This was it. Her worst fear, realised. Olivia squeezed her eyes shut again. She'd thought it was homelessness and nothing to fall back on. She hadn't been imaginative enough. Her new worst fear was this: rape and public humiliation. How could she face anyone after this?

"Take a look at this," Veer's soft voice spoke to the future viewers of his video, "you guys know how you can spot a real slut in the wild?" Olivia sobbed, trying anything to block out the sound. "They actually like it when they get raped. See how her hips are gyrating?" What? Oh no. A soul-crushing wave of shame came over her as she realised that her hips had been moving up to meet the bald man's fingers, moving into his relentless rhythm. "That means she likes it, and she's going to cum soon." Olivia could hear the smirk in Veer's voice, she could feel the distain from the people pinning her arms.

"No," she tried to say through the hand covering her mouth. "Stop!" It just came out as a muffled sound.

"See how she's moaning?" Veer pointed his camera at her face. The bald man changed position, leaning forward and grinding the heel of his hand into Olivia's clit. Olivia moaned again at the amplified sensations, hating Veer with every ounce of her tattered will she could scrounge up. The bald man increased his pace, the obscene wet slapping sounds getting louder. Olivia's body responded, her face flushing, her breathing deepening, her back arching. Every time his fingers hit her g-spot, her resolve tore apart and her rational mind succumbed to the raw pleasure that was building up inside of her.

"Now the slut comes out to play," Veer said. Olivia couldn't hear him. She started moaning with every thrust as her climax neared. She spread her legs even wider, lifted her hips even higher. The pace quickened and her moans got higher and higher, the pleasure building into a frenzy, until...

Her whole body stiffened as a wave of pleasure overcame her senses. Mindless, she bucked against the bald man's fingers like an animal, eyes rolled back in her head. He didn't stop, drawing out the orgasm from her even as it wracked her body. Eventually, Olivia collapsed, sweaty and exhausted, back into the chair. The fingers slowed down and soon they were removed. She didn't open her eyes. Her mind returned and the overwhelming shame chased aways any flecks of pleasure that remained from the orgasm. Olivia was cold, traumatised, and wanted nothing more than to stop existing.

"Wow, spectacular," Veer said drily. "That stunning performance was by Olivia Green. She's an eighteen-year-old caucasian schoolgirl who lives in Mississippi and attends Peaching High, according to her medical form."

Olivia died right then. Her life was ruined. There was nothing she could do to bounce back from this. Nothing she could say to claim this wasn't her. When her attackers left her, she'd go back to the waiting room, tell her mum the appointment went fine, go home quietly, then, when she could find a spare moment to herself, she'd end her life. What way could she do it? Olivia clung to the idea as her only solace. She couldn't be Olivia anymore. She completely relaxed, waiting for her attackers to leave.

"Ok, that's a wrap," Veer said. "Bag her!"

Olivia was too dissociated to even register a spike of alarm. She felt a sharp prick in her neck, and then a deathly cold travelled through her chest. Was this the end? Were they going to kill her? She felt irrationally angry that they wouldn't even let her finish the job herself. Then her head lolled to the side and Olivia welcomed unconsciousness with open arms.