Asymmetry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Sir," the redhead panted.

It was all so medieval. It was the kind of thing I'd expect to happen in the Tower of London hundreds of years ago. I should've been repulsed by what I saw, but there was nothing I could do to stem the arousal flowing through me. It was only her restraints that stopped the redhead leaping off the table as the man dropped another trail of wax over her skin.

When I turned back to face Conrad, a smile crossed his face. I could tell he'd been watching me. "It seems you're enjoying tonight's entertainment, Miss James. I take it you've been interested in this lifestyle for some time?"

My knees trembled. Was I really about to open up my soul to this man I'd just met? "It hasn't been a long time," I stammered. "It's certainly something that has taken over my mind though."

"Well, I think you'll quickly realise, Miss James, that you are definitely not alone in that feeling. One of the aims of The Velvet Thorn is to introduce new people to the lifestyle in an as nurturing manner of possible, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask."

There was one issue that'd been stuck in my mind ever since Suzanne had first mentioned it. The way the question escaped from my mouth took me by as much surprise as it did Conrad though.

"Is it true?" I asked, my stomach churned the words around like a washing machine before they came out my mouth. "Are there really private rooms available to go to?"

He stifled a laugh. "It certainly is true, Miss James. There aren't many boundaries here. If you have a fantasy spinning around in your mind, then The Velvet Thorn is the place to make it a reality. It's not something I'd advise at your first party though. It's best to get to know people properly before you dive in too deep."

I nodded in agreement. Looking back towards the table, I saw the man now clutched a riding crop. He ran it up and down the redhead's wax-smattered torso, gently flicking it against her skin. She shivered with delight as he rubbed it over the glistening inner folds of her pussy, before moving it towards her face. "Taste your juices, my little slut," he said. "Feel just how wet all this makes you."

I couldn't believe the redhead's reaction. She ran her lips and tongue all over the crop like a cat devouring a bowl of cream. I turned to Conrad, and again, the words came out of my mouth before I could fully process them. "Is it wrong how turned on I am by all this?"

This time he couldn't hide the grin that spread across his face. "Absolutely not, Miss James. You're only just discovering how liberating it can be to let someone else take control of your body, but you'd be surprised how many people get off on that. Can I ask what you do for a living?"

"I'm an English teacher."

He nodded. "So, a job where you're in charge for the most part. I'm not surprised the thought of alleviating the pressures that come with that appeals to you."

At this moment, the only thing that was scaring me more than my own arousal was the attraction I had to this man. He was so assured in these surroundings, while I was a quivering wreck, barely able to splutter my words in the right order. I was so used to my brain turning to jelly as soon I was around someone I had the slightest attraction to though, that I already had a back-up plan in place.

"Thank you for your help tonight," I murmured, barely able to look him in the eye. "I must be going now though; I need to find my friend."

"The pleasure was all mine, Miss James. If our paths don't cross again, I wish you all the best on your journey of self-discovery."

Nice Work, Carla, I thought to myself as I scuttled away. Why can you never do something as simple as getting to know someone you actually fancy? He helped you, and he actually seemed nice!

I had no idea what I'd tell Suzanne if I actually found her. All I really wanted to do right now was curl up under my duvet, and rub my clit until I passed out. I don't think I'd ever had so much arousal pent up inside me, or wetness accumulating in my panties.

As I went from one side of the living room from the other, I kept stealing glances at the redhead. Her captor was sporadically striking her sides with the riding crop. With each blow her limbs locked up and pulled against their restraints. I tried to imagine what it must be like to be in her position. She was so helpless, yet I knew she enjoyed her predicament.

I reached the far side of the room; there was still no sign of Suzanne. My heart rate raised a notch as I retraced my footsteps. She'd been so confident about coming here. Surely there was no way anything could've happened to her?

I remembered the last time I'd seen her. She'd been talking to that woman. She'd looked so glamorous, there was no way she could've abducted her, surely? Then again, this was exactly the kind of environment where looks could be deceiving.

Perhaps she'd gotten freaked out and decided to go and hide in the car. The thought had already crossed my. She wouldn't have left without me though, I was certain of that.

I pulled my phone from my clutch and dialled her number. No response. Silently, I cursed her for leaving me in such a predicament. Even though I hadn't been with her for most of the evening, not having her around as a safety net made me feel much more exposed, like I was walking around the room in my underwear.

As my heart fluttered, goose bumps rose on my arms. One set of eyes in particular zeroed in on me. They belonged to a short, bald man. His dark, beady pupils followed me across the room like a cruise missile homing in on its target. The hideous smile smeared across his face was more than a little suggestive.

I looked back towards the table at the front of the room, trying to convince myself I wasn't absolutely terrified. The redhead's joints were locked tight, her arms prying against their restraints. The trails of dark wax drizzled across were such a contrast to her delicate pale skin, flowing like rivers across her pert breasts then down her stomach towards her mound.

"Please, Sir, may I come?" she gasped between long, drawn out breaths, as the bound brunette on the floor thrust the dildo in and out of her pussy like a pneumatic drill.

"No, you may not. Sluts like you need to learn control," her captor snapped back. He cracked the riding crop against her thigh several times, and her howls echoed around the high ceiling of the living room.

Seeing red welts raise where the crop had struck sent a chill down my spine. It hammered home that none of what I beheld was an act, and that from an emotional and physical standpoint it was all very real.

Feeling disgusted that I'd become so engrossed in it all, I turned away. The first thing I saw was the bald headed, beady-eyed man, suddenly within touching distance, his stare even more menacing before. For a few seconds our eyes met, then he leaned into me and muttered so quietly that only I could hear.

"You're loving this aren't you, you filthy, filthy slut?"

"W... What?" I croaked.

"Don't try and hide it," he shot back. "I've been watching you all evening. You haven't been able to take your eyes off that fuck toy for even a second. You know what I think I should do?"

My voice box was frozen with terror. I shook my head.

"I think I should take you upstairs, get you over my knee, and give a slut like you a good seeing to."

That was it. It was time to take flight. No one's words had freaked me out like the ones uttered by this monster of a man. All I wanted to do was get back to the car. I felt sure I'd find Suzanne there. At least I'd be able to rib her for a few days about how she'd chickened out before me.

Just as I was about to make my move however, a knight in shining armour leapt in to save me. It would've been more appropriate if he'd swung in from the chandelier and hoisted me away, but as he forced his way between me and the bald man, I knew beggars couldn't be choosers.

"Excuse me, is there a problem here?" asked Conrad, his dazzling green eyes ablaze with passion. My mouth was so dry that all I could do was shyly look at him, like a foolish child, grateful someone more responsible had jumped in to rescue her.

"You really need to stop being so predatory, Oscar," he said, glaring at the bald man. "You're giving The Velvet Thorn a reputation that goes against everything it stands for."

Oscar's face had gone red and his temples bulged like he was ready to burst. "Stupid bitch!" he snarled in my direction. "I don't need a slut like you anyway." He took a swift swig of champagne and scuttled away.

"I'm so sorry," Conrad turned to face me. "He had no right to approach you like that."

"It's ok," I stuttered. "Thank you."

"Thank you for what, dear?"

"Thank you for rescuing me."

Conrad smiled. "It was no rescue mission, Miss James. He had no right to approach you in that manner. However, if there's one damsel in distress I have no qualms helping out from time to time, then it's you.

I gulped. "Why do you say that?"

"Oh, a number of reasons, Miss James. You're a very beautiful young lady, of course, but what I really like about you is your shy inquisitiveness. I can tell a seed has been planted in your mind, and now you find it difficult to think of anything else."

I looked over to see the bound brunette. She was still fucking the redhead like her life depended on it. My heart pounded at the question I was about to ask. For some reason my feelings for this magnetic man went past simple attraction. I trusted him.

"Are you dominant?" I blurted out. "Do you like to tie people up?"

"Well if you want to put it that way, Miss James, yes I do." He smiled. "I enjoy control, particularly when I can see the pleasure it brings someone else to relinquish power."

My nerves jangled. My breathing shuffled so much that words came out of my mouth before my brain could comprehend how foolhardy they were.

"Will you show me?"

Conrad paused, eyeing me up and down. I sensed him sizing me up, assessing how serious I was.

"What would you like me to show you, Miss James?"

I took a long, hard breath. The last thing I wanted to do was verbalise my desires. Admitting to them would only deepen the shame I felt at my arousal. I'd already come so far out of my comfort zone though. There was no turning back.

"I'm not sure," I stammered. "I want to know what it feels like to be her." I glanced in the direction of the redhead as she erupted in the scream that signalled her orgasm.

Conrad nodded curtly. "Well, Miss James, it's not very often a girl as pretty as you crawls into my web and offers her submission. I'd certainly be very foolish to pass you by. You must understand that this is not a game to me though."

My bottom lip quivered. "Would you punish me?"

He moved his head close to mine, so close that our noses were practically touching. "If you weren't capable of obedience, Miss James, I'd have no choice other than to correct you. I realise you're new to this though, so I would never force you further than you're able to go."

The crisp authority in his voice made me feel like an ice lolly melting under a hot sun. I was putty in his hands.

"I need to know," I whispered. "I need to feel what it's like."

He kissed me softly on the forehead. "It takes an awful lot of courage to completely give in to someone, to follow their lead without hesitation. It's a strength that must be cherished and respected. There may be times when you're scared, Miss James. You'll certainly be made to feel vulnerable. It's all a matter of trust though, and you have my word that you'll never be harmed in my presence."

He held out a hand for me, and even though I'd already made my decision, I spent what felt like an eternity staring at it. How the situation had spiralled to the point where I was actually going to allow this man to dominate me, I wasn't sure. To blindly follow someone into the dark was completely at odds with my personality. I'd let my arousal get the better of me, but the cravings running through me were unlike anything I'd experienced before, and now, for better or worse, I was about to have them satisfied.

*****

Thank you for reading. Any feedback is gratefully received!

12