Asymmetry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Punish me, Sir?"

He stopped playing with my nipple so suddenly that I must've taken him by surprise. "Very good, Miss James," he nodded approvingly. "I agree that a little correction may be in order. After all, mistakes unpunished do have a nasty habit of being repeated. We don't want that do we?"

"No, Sir." I couldn't understand myself. It must have been the heavy chemicals swilling around my brain from my orgasm. For some reason though, I wanted him to 'correct me' as he put it, and it was more than just my curiosity getting the better of me. I wanted to please him.

"Good," he moved behind me and I gasped as he kneaded my behind. "I'm going to spank you, Miss James. I'm sure you'll agree that's fair for a first offence."

"Yes, Sir." He could've suggested beating me to within an inch of life, I would've agreed to anything as his fingers left my bottom and trickled over my vulva.

"Good girl," his hand moved back to my ass, grasping at the flesh as if taking possession of it. "Remember the safe word, though, Miss James. "Say 'red' and everything stops, I swear. Do you trust me?"

Trust!? If the sane part of my brain had been functioning, then I wouldn't have been in this situation in the first place. Now my arousal and desperation to please him overrode all my fears.

"Yes, Sir."

He continued to rub my ass until my legs quivered in anticipation. He seemed to be goading me to beg for clemency.

Just as I thought I could take no more of his silent taunting, he landed a harsh blow on either side of my bottom. The force took me by complete surprise. For some reason, I'd expected him to go easy on me. I squealed and my legs wriggled as if a red hot poker had landed on my ass.

"Such a lovely shade of red," he said as he massaged my glowing skin. "It almost feels wrong having to punish such a delicious backside."

My breathing became long and drawn out as he slammed his hand down again. He certainly wasn't holding back. The burning sensation that had faded to embers was quickly re-ignited by four more hard blows.

"Good girl," he said as he went back to caressing my throbbing behind. A light inside me lit up every time he called me that. Something deep inside me yearned for his approval.

The next set of blows combined into one constant sting that started in the nerve endings of my ass and rose up through my whole body. I bit down hard on my bottom lip to stop from screaming out.

This time, though, he didn't stop and allow me any time for recovery. Instead, he carried on, his hand swinging back and forth like a pendulum, every blow as methodical as it was hard. Soon, I'd lost count of how many times he'd spanked me. All I could focus on was the scorching sensation in my bottom, and not yelling out the colour it was surely becoming.

Then he ceased. Silence filled the room except for my deep heavy pants, sucking the oxygen in as tears trickled down my face.

"Well, I'm impressed for two reasons, Miss James," his fingertips trailed through my hair. "First, I never thought you'd be able to withstand a punishment like that. I clearly underestimated your threshold to pain. Do you know what the other reason is?"

Still panting, I looked up at him. His eyes looked down on me savagely, as if I was a fine steak he was about to devour. I shook my head, my only possible response in my current state.

"Well, I'll tell you exactly why, Miss James." He moved behind me and I yelled out as he grabbed my mound in his hand. "You're unbelievably wet. I never suspected I had such a pain slut on my hands."

I let out a sigh of relief as he let go of my vulva and stroked my clit.

"If you think I fucked you hard earlier, then you haven't seen anything yet. Tonight, your pussy belongs to me. Is that clear?"

I nodded feebly.

He pushed his cock inside of me and took hold of my hips. There was no gentle build up this time. He fucked me viciously. There was no control, just pure animalistic rutting. Soon, my lust-filled moans filled the room again.

"Do not come," he said sternly as he continued to pound away. He gave my ass two more hard spanks, as if to remind me of the price of any insubordination.

It was impossible, though. I concluded anything that felt this good in life should be banned. If my hands had been free, then I would've been clawing at the bedsheets, desperately trying to hold myself together. All I could do was moan and writhe at the wonderful feelings searing through my body.

"Oh fuck, oh god," I groaned as he pounded my pussy.

"There's no point crying out to god, Miss James." His breath felt hot and fiery on the small of my back. "He's not the one fucking you."

I'd never felt so full. Tears trickled from my eyes as I tried to keep my arousal in check. "Please, Sir," I begged. "Please let me come."

"Control yourself, Miss James." His voice never wavered as he continued to fuck me. "Once you begin to learn some kind of self-restraint, I may deem it acceptable for you to enjoy your climax."

He held my hips so tightly now that I could feel his nails digging into my skin. I buried my face in the mattress below me and tried to forget about everything. To obey, I tried to push from my mind the cock slamming in and out of me and my scalding red-hot behind. It was so very difficult though! Conrad had captured my mind completely. In the end, I resigned myself to simply repeating the words 'do not come' in my head over and over again.

"Good girl," he said calmly. "That's it, control your release."

It was almost as if he was taunting me now. He fucked me savagely, yet his voice was so soothing.

"Please let me come, Sir."

"Not yet. Hold on for just a little longer."

I didn't think it was possible, but somehow he took the rate at which he fucked me to another level. He fucked me so hard that I felt at any moment my body would split in two. By now, my moaning evolved into a mixture of desperate panting and sobbing.

"Please, Sir!"

"No."

"Please!"

"Come."

I don't think I'd ever experienced anything as intense as the orgasm I experienced then. My head felt like a watermelon smashed with a baseball bat, exploding in a blur of wanton screams and flailing limbs.

I barely noticed, but at the same moment, he pulled his member from me. He grunted like a rhino ready to charge as he emptied his load onto the small of my back.

The next few moments blurred as the wires in my brain tried to reconnect. Still panting, Conrad released my wrists from their bonds before collapsing on the bed next to me. For what felt like an eternity, he held me tight to his chest, allowing me to this listen to his heartbeat, all the while stroking me as the fire of adrenaline that had built inside me died down. The whole time, he remained silent, his emerald eyes staring down on me with reassuring warmth. I knew I was safe with this man. I knew he cared for me.

"That was fucking amazing," he finally said, producing a cup of water which I gratefully gulped down. "Please tell me you enjoyed that."

I looked up and gave him a vague, exhausted smile. "It was incredible," I mouthed, before nuzzling my head into his chest.

"You've been very, very brave, Miss James," he kissed me on the forehead and squeezed my shoulder. "I am very proud of you. What you need now is rest. Are you happy to stay here with me?"

"Definitely, Sir," I breathed. "Nothing would make me happier."

"Good girl," he smiled down on me. "I don't know about you, but I certainly won't be able to sleep until I've enjoyed one more time."

With that, he pinned me down to the mattress and drove his teeth into my neck. I offered no resistance, moaning loudly as my every nerve ending tingled at the thought of what was to come.

*

I awoke the next morning and, eyes still closed, reached across the bed, expecting to feel Conrad's broad torso. Nothing. Confused, I lifted my head and rubbed my eyes. The last thing I remembered was falling to sleep in his arms. At first, I assumed he was in the bathroom. However, as I scanned the room to find where he'd gone, I noticed a handwritten note on the bedside table, and my heart sank.

Miss James, you were a perfect, obedient, wanton little slut last night. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Unfortunately, an urgent appointment has called me away. This doesn't have to be the end, though. There are so many more things I want to do to you, so many things I know your body craves. Call me.

I wiped my groggy eyes and re-read the note in disbelief. In an instant, the blurry images of the previous night became crystal clear, in all their sordid detail. I ran my hand over my bare, sore buttocks. The sting still resonated, but it was a content, fulfilling pain. I knew I wouldn't forget the nights events in a hurry, and as I tried to conjure up how the hell I would explain myself to Suzanne, one thought spun through my brain.

What have I gotten myself into?

12