Asymmetry Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you feel?" he asked as he tightened the knot behind my head.

"Nervous, Sir."

"I wouldn't expect anything different, Miss James." There was an air of authority in Conrad's voice. "I'm going to be completely honest with you now. I'm going to control you, Miss James, because I know that is what your mind craves. I'm not going to do it with ropes and restraints though. I'm going to do it with clear, simple instructions. Are you capable of following my lead?"

I nodded. Despite the darkness provided by the blindfold, I felt as if a thousand spotlights were shining down on me. I knew we were alone, but being sightless made me so much more conscious of being watched.

"Good. Because as I said, if you can follow my lead and allow your mind to yield, then I can help you find the most intense pleasure imaginable, something that you've missed previously, something you know now your mind craves."

A little shiver ran down my spine at his utterance of the word, 'pleasure'. He was right. My mind had been opened to a series of endless possibilities during our first meeting, and now it craved more.

"Ok then." Conrad took my silence as approval. "Let's begin," he paused for a moment, just to let the palpable, explosive tension in my brain simmer a little longer. "Hands by your sides, please."

The instruction was so simple, yet I felt amazed how difficult it was to follow. When you're blindfolded, you become much more self-conscious. All of a sudden, the tiniest of movements felt like trying to manoeuvre mountains. Like a tectonic plates shifting into position, my hands went from nervously fumbling, to rigid at my sides. Standing so still allowed me to count every breath I made, and realise just how much my limbs were shaking.

"Good girl," Conrad said curtly. "Hands on the back of your head now please."

I lifted my hands and placed them on the back of my head, immediately aware of how the position caused my breasts to thrust out. With my vision obscured, every other sense was on edge. My nose and ears were hypersensitive to the slightest sensation, but most of all my skin ached to be touched.

"How do you feel now?" asked Conrad.

"Exposed, Sir," I replied.

"Good. You'll learn very quickly that I like to test my submissives, Miss James. I like to push them to the edges of their comfort zones. Sometimes I'll torment them, even hurt them. I'll never harm them however. Right now, I'm very impressed by your obedience."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Remove your t-shirt for me now."

He'd seen me naked before, but that night there'd been just enough alcohol swilling through my system to lower my inhibitions. Now, it was day time. I was in his office. I'd always been a good girl - at least in public. It was my penchant. Good girls didn't undress for relative strangers in their office. I knew that. Still, my arousal overtook me as I pulled my t-shirt over my head. My idea of how a good girl acted was quickly changing. Good girls were obedient. Good girls wanted to please.

"Very good," said Conrad. "Now the bra, please."

The cool assuredness of his voice made me more nervous. It was if he did this every week with a different girl. Was I the latest in a long line seduced by his charms parade herself in front of him, not even allowed to see his reaction as she displayed herself like a piece of meat?

"Well done, Miss James," he said as my bra fell to the floor beside me. "Hands back behind your head now."

The cool air that passed over my exposed breasts seemed to drop a few degrees. Despite standing still, I felt as breathless as if I'd run a marathon, and my mouth opened to gasp in delicious oxygen. As nerve-wracking as the whole experience was, I was doing it to please him, and the dirtiest, most secluded chambers of my mind loved that.

"Good girl," Conrad said approvingly. "I think you know what's coming now. Remove the rest of your clothing, then return to this position."

I bent down and began to untie my shoelaces. Usually, when I'm nervous I have a tendency to rush things. However, now time stood still as I stepped out of my trainers and pulled down my jogging bottoms. I knew every instruction tested my obedience. Obedience also built my confidence and arousal though. By the time I'd stepped out of my panties, I was sure he'd be able to see just how wet I was.

"Very good," he said as, naked, I returned my hands to the back of my head. "Legs further apart for me now."

I complied, spreading my thighs, and in the process exposing every inch of myself to him. At this point, I expected him to touch me. I burned for any kind of stimulation, and now I was his for the taking. I didn't feel a thing however. Instead the seconds turned into minutes as I stood there, knees trembling, anticipation building.

After what felt like an age, he finally spoke. "Good girl. I love how obedient you are for me. Tell me what you're thinking right now."

It was difficult to think coherently, let alone verbalise those thoughts. My body craved attention. A kiss, a caress, even just the feeling of warm breath on my skin would've been overwhelming.

"I'm so aroused right now, Sir." My jaw shuddered as I spoke. "I don't really know what to say."

"Aroused is exactly how I want you. I know how your mind works, Miss James. You didn't know till very recently, but it craves instruction, even correction sometimes. I haven't laid a finger on you, yet I bet your mind is consumed with nothing but the thought of my touch. Am I right?"

His constant ability to read my mind would've become tiresome if it wasn't so damn erotic. I nodded slowly, afraid of what he might do to me.

"Where do you want to be touched, Miss James?"

"Anywhere," I groaned.

"I asked you a question, Miss James. I'd prefer you to answer more specifically without any, how shall we put this, encouragement from myself."

I whimpered a little at the thought of having to reveal my darkest secrets. There was something deeply humiliating in admitting verbally to my desires. "P..Please Sir, you already know what I..."

"Now, Miss James!" he barked.

"My breasts, Sir," I almost sobbed. "My stomach, my pussy."

"Good girl. The thing you must learn about submission, Miss James, is there aren't a lot of hiding places. Everything gets laid bare. Now take your left hand from your head and begin to rub your breasts."

"Please, Sir. I'm not used to..."

"Now, Miss James. Otherwise you can get dressed and leave my office as far as I'm concerned. Only if you learn to trust me can you indulge in the pleasure you deserve."

All the warning sirens in my head blared. I wanted to run, but ultimately I knew he was right. He pushed my buttons so well. My arousal seethed like a bubbling cauldron ready to explode. I had no choice but to follow him blindly. Every sinew in me was physically shaking as I reached down and squeezed my breast.

"Good girl. Squeeze those nipples now. Take each of them in turn between your fingers until they're hard."

I was like his marionette puppet. He pulled my strings and my limbs immediately fell into place. I groaned softly as my nipples hardened, squeezing and pinching them between my fingers until they ripened.

"That's it," he said as my moans became louder and louder. "Embrace the loss of control. Let any thoughts other than following me evaporate from your mind."

The longer I pressed and caressed my body, the easier it became. For so long my mind had been clouded, but now it focused on one thing alone: his words.

"Rub your pussy with your right hand now."

Effortlessly, he pulled at my strings again, and my hand fell to the melting pot of all my pent up lust. My mound was soaked, and I immediately began to whimper and whine as I ran my fingers over it.

"Faster now."

I increased my pace. The movements of my hand grew frantic, my moaning wretched. Finally, I forgot the awkwardness of my surroundings and acted on pure instinct. I'd become an animal, fuelled by my desperation for release.

"Fingers in your pussy now."

I didn't care who was watching now. My knees buckled as my fingers passed effortlessly into my soaked slit. My pussy was the centre of my universe. As I thrust my fingers in and out, my moans became louder and louder. Later, I realized I must've been audible to the people on the treadmills above. At the time though, that thought couldn't have been further from my mind. couldn't have been further from my mind.

"Please, Sir," I pleaded, "I'm going to..."

"Do not even think about coming, Miss James," he snapped back. "Not unless you want to feel the sting of my hand against your backside, that is. Control yourself."

My brain was such a mess at this point, the mere mention of his hand against my behind caused me to squeal like an overexcited baby piglet. So many scrambled wires! I couldn't control myself. As my fingers continued to flex in and out of my pussy, communication between my mind and my legs ceased, and I toppled forward onto my knees like a tripod with one leg suddenly removed. A shiver flew down my spine as I felt the cool laminate flooring beneath my knees.

"Don't stop, Miss James. You're quickly learning that the mind is the most powerful sex toy of them all. The greatest pleasure imaginable is possible only when you unshackle it allow someone else to take control."

"P.. Please Sir," I begged.

"Deep breaths, Miss James. I can see the arousal flowing through you. Find a way to rein it in a little. Whatever you do, do not come without my permission."

Kneeling on the floor, I knew I looked a mess. Fingers still needling in and out of me, I tried anything to take my mind away from my arousal, but by now it had overwhelmed every one of my senses. Even over my heavy breaths, I could just make out the sound of footsteps coming towards me.

"Good girl," he voice was now so audible that I knew he was standing right in front of me. "I'm glad you're showing a little more self-restraint than the last time our paths crossed. Do you know how much you've pleased me?"

"N... No, Sir."

"Well, perhaps then you should feel."

He took a step forward and placed his hands onto the back of my head, gripping my hair and pulling my face into his body. At some point in proceedings, he'd removed his top, and the first thing I came into contact with was his hard, taut stomach. Covered in a thin sheen of sweat from his workout, his hot skin felt divine against my lips. My reaction was instinctive. I reached up to feel the ridges of his abdomen with my hands.

"You feel with your mouth only." There was an authority to his voice as he pushed my hands back down to their sides. "Keep those fingers in your pussy."

I wanted to please him so much. There were no thoughts in my mind other than to comply, no matter how desperate it made me. His hands guided my head calmly, allowing my lips and tongue to take in the exquisite dessert placed before them. His skin was deliciously smooth like warm velvet.

"Good girl," he said, guiding my head lower still, until I reached the elasticated waistline of his tracksuit bottoms. "Now, feel what you do to me."

He pushed my head into his crotch. There was no mistaking the hardness of his thick, throbbing member bulging out, flooding my mind with the memories of how it felt inside me.

"Feel it, Miss James." For the first time he sounded a little out of control as he pushed my face into his bulge. "This is what you do to me. Watching your hot body under my spell has made me so fucking hard."

He released his grip on my head and I heard the sound of him pulling his trousers to the floor. "Before you come, I think there's something you need to see to."

His guiding hands returned to the back of my head, drawing me closer to his manhood. As the head of his cock hit my lips, I instinctively opened and allowed it to enter. This was the very object that had been the centre of my fantasies for so many weeks, and it was just as delectable as I remembered.

"Fuck, your mouth feels so good," he groaned as his manhood filled my mouth.

Still wrapped in my hair, I felt his fingers tremble with pleasure. To know how he felt, to know I pleased him, made my insides radiate with a warmth I hadn't felt before. As I bobbed my head back and forth on his cock, I instinctively reached up with my hand to stroke him.

"No," he said sharply. "You'll please me with your mouth only." He entwined his hands in my hair, like ivy wrapped tightly around a tree trunk, and my forced my head back down on his cock. "Do not stop playing with your pussy."

My hand went back to work on my mound, twisting and teasing my swollen clit. The mixture of pleasing him and pleasing me simultaneously was overwhelming. It caused a swirl of emotions to churn through my mind. The only thing I knew was that at this moment in time, I would've walked through broken glass and hot coals at the same time to please him.

As his breathing became more and more strained, he tilted forward and ripped the scarf away from my eyes. Seeing the mixture of anguish and ecstasy straining across his face, I knew at that, emotionally, we'd become one.

"You look so good with my cock in your mouth, Miss James," he grunted. "You're going to make me come so hard."

He took hold of my hair again and began to fuck my face, choking me on his hardened desire.

"Keep those fingers in your pussy, Miss James," he groaned. "You've been a good girl. You want to come, don't you?"

I looked up and nodded. There was an animalistic glint in those gorgeous emerald eyes now, a glint that told me exactly who was in charge of the situation.

"Good. Not before I say though. I want you so desperate it hurts."

There was no hesitation as I jammed two fingers into my sex. My moans would've been audible in the whole gym if it hadn't been for Conrad's hardness stifling me.

"Fuck," he groaned as I felt the head of his cock touch the back of my throat. "You want to come badly, don't you, Miss James?"

I spluttered a reply as best as I could through his manhood, feeling my hips begin to sway as I lost my composure.

"Hold it just a little longer," he breathed, his eyes now clenched shut. "I'm so close."

He continued to push in and out of my mouth, but with each thrust his grip on my hair loosened. I could feel his fingers trembling in time with his groans, until he roared like an elephant warding off hunters.

"Oh fuck," he yelped. "Come with me now. Come with me now!"

Conrad pulled from my mouth and shot his load exactly as my own orgasm exploded. Combined, I think we provided the force of an engine thrusting a rocket into orbit. Gasping for air, my body folded onto the floor. His load had landed just inches to my side, and looking at it, I smiled, silently revelling in my depravity.

The next thing I knew, Conrad was on one knee, kneeling over me. He placed his hand under my chin and lifted my face to meet his, kissing me softly.

"Good girl," his eyes now radiated warmth. "Perhaps next time, you won't wait so long before getting in touch."

12