At A Moment's Notice Ch. 01

Story Info
Two people are stranded on a desert island.
1.7k words
3.68
17.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cruise was just the tip of the iceberg. This was going to be a wonderful vacation. Alexis was enjoying her cruise to the Caribbean. She had the whole seven day vacation already planned out. She thought of getting her hair braided, partying every night, shopping until she dropped. This West Coast girl was going to be living it up.

While Alexis was in deep thought she hadn't noticed the dark clouds that hid the sun and the way the waves started to move more vigorously underneath the ship. When she came out of her daydream she realized that she was getting drenched in the rain. So, she went below the deck. Someone said that it rained often in the Caribbean and this was just a passing shower. Alexis smiled in agreement that this was just a passing shower and thought she would go to her cabin and change her clothes. Once she changed her clothes, she thought she would take a nap. After all this would be over when she got up later.

Alexis awakened to the feel of something cool against her skin when she looked around her cabin she noticed that everything was floating in her room. She was almost completely soaked. She was startled, she wondered what was happening. She heard a loud blaring sound and the lights were flashing in the hallway. Everywhere was filled with water. People were screaming, crying, making a lot of noise. By the time she made it to the deck she heard that there was a severe storm that had caused the ship to start to capsize. Once, she got there she saw that the crew was evacuating the passengers in different boats.

She got on a boat with six other people. Four women and two men. Everyone was quite scared. Someone said that there should be islands all around them and it was just a matter of time before they came across an island.

Eight hours later they were soaking in the rain with no land in sight. Two ladies got into an argument with the older man in the boat. The younger woman had two drenched bars of chocolate and everyone was hungry. The older woman accidentally threw one of the bars of chocolate into the water and the three fought until the boat capsized with all seven people.

At this point it was either sink or swim and the worse thing about it Alexis thought was she was unsure what type of danger lurked in the dark water. All she could think of is if she would be the next shark's meal. She kept swimming even though, her muscles were tired and her feet were getting cramp. She finally passed out a few hours later. All she remembered was the sound of water and her head spinning.

She felt herself coughing and felt someone on top of her. It seemed as if he was pressing the life out of her. She found herself coughing up a lot of sea water and looked into the eyes of a pair of grey eyes. It was the other man in the boat.

"Wow, you are back from the dead." He said.

"It must not have been my time." She said.

" I'm Xavier; I don't think I introduced myself before." He said.

"Hi Xavier, I am Alexis." She replied, then they shook hands.

"What happened to the other people on the boat?" she asked.

" I don't know, all I know is one moment I was in the boat the next moment I was in the water swimming and then I came across your body floating in the water." He said.

"So, how did we get to this island?" she asked.

" I swam with you until I found shore this morning." He replied.

"Where you tried to bring me back to consciousness." She said.

"That is correct." He replied.

"So, I think we should take a look around this island to see if anyone lives here." He said.

"I certainly hope so."" She said.

As they both walked away from the beach she couldn't help but notice how sexy this man was. He was about 6' 4'' with black curly hair and grey eyes. Broad shoulders and a small waist. The water dripped from his tanned hairy chest and beckoned Alexis closer.

"Look!!!" he said as they came up to a hill.

"There are coconut trees." She gasped.

"Maybe we can find something to eat with the coconut." He replied.

So they ran frantically up the hill. Looking for signs of plants with food.

" I found bananas!!!" Alexis yelled.

" I came across pineapples." Xavier said.

While Xavier climbed up the coconut tree. Alexis looked for leaves to use as plates for the food. She knew she must look like a total mess but she would take care of that later. First she had to feed her hunger. She took some banana leaves and smoothed them out. Looking for something sharp enough to peel the pineapple.

" Well let me help you." Xavier said.

"Thank you." She blushed as his hands touched hers.

Xavier found a large stone and with another similar stone sharpened it and used it to crack the coconut and peel the pineapple.

"This was good." Alexis said.

" Yes, definitely." He replied.

" Do you think anyone is here on the island?" she asked.

" I don't think so." He said.

" Well we should continue looking." She replied

" I don't think we should split up you never know what is out there." He said.

So, they got up and kept walking until they came to a lot of trees. They walked into what seemed like a jungle. She thought he was walking next to her until she came to a stream. When she looked around and called out his name. She realized she was alone. The stream looked enticing. Alexis took off her shoes, shorts, panties, blouse, and bra and jumped into the stream. The only thing missing was some soap. She lowered her head into the water. Letting the water droplets cascade down the auburn of her long hair. The water felt so cool she did not want to come out. It was while she was bathing in the water. Alexis had her hands on her breasts and was slowly washing them when she felt eyes on her. She turned around to see those pair of grey eyes on her.

"Hello there." He said.

" I was looking for you." He continued.

"Ah, I-I-I- was calling your name, when I realized we got split up." She said.

"Really."' He said as his eyes moved up and down her body.

She felt her skin getting hot and wanted to submerge into the water but was unable to move.

He brought her, her clothes and she found it difficult for her to take all her clothes with one hand while using the other hand to cover her breasts. While the stream covered the lower part of her torso. She accidentally dropped the clothes. As they both reached to pick them up their heads bumped each other. Xavier grabbed her before Alexis fell and kissed her on the lips. He wrapped his strong arms around her. The kiss deepened as Xavier used his tongue to probe her lips open. The kiss seemed to last for a log time.

"Um… Um…. I think we should get back to what we were doing earlier." She said.

"That is true." He replied.

Xavier reluctantly let go of Alexis and turned away walking away from the stream as Alexis put on her clothes. Once she had her clothes on she went with Xavier across the stream. They walked for what seemed hours but could not find anyone on the island.

" I think we need to find shelter before the night comes down." Alexis said.

"Yes, maybe we should build our own shelter. Look for trees, leaves, branches, to create a type of hut." Xavier said.

"Then, tomorrow we can worry about how we are going to get off the island." She said.

So, they busied themselves looking for branches, leaves, trees to make a hut. They found mangrove leaves to tie the palm leaves together with the branches. Xavier sharpened some more stones and used the rest of the branches. With the stones and the branches he created a fire.

Alexis placed a number of palm tree leaves inside the hut as a form of bed. Meanwhile, she was doing this; Xavier went to the beach to go fishing for dinner. When she was done with the hut she walked down to the stream and took a bath. She managed to wash her clothes and wrapped herself in some banana leaves she had put together with the mangrove leaves. By the time she got back to the hut Xavier was there shirtless, hairy, and roasting the fish on the fire. His aroma drew her to him. She moved to him and he was shocked to notice she was topless except for the leaves around her waist. He had just taken off the other fish out of the fire. When, Alexis kissed Xavier on the lips. She kissed his lips, his neck down to his chest. He ran his hands through her long thick auburn hair down the olive of her skin.

Xavier lifted Alexis up and took her to the hut. He removed his pants and boxers. Alexis watched him in awe. He looked like an Adonis. Tall, dark, and handsome. Then, he moved to her side and took the leaf skirt off. He kissed the tips of her nipples and took them in his mouth. Savoring the taste of each nipple. He moved further down to her abdomen and kissed the skin on her abdomen. Moving further down between her thighs. Kissing her inner thigh.

"Oh Xavier." Alexis said.

"Tell me what you want." He said.

" I want you to make love to me Xavier." Alexis replied.

"Now!"' she said.

With that order, Xavier spread her legs and got between her thighs and entered her with one smooth motion. She wrapped her legs around his hips and pushed him in further. He pumped in and out her slowly. Then, he turned her over and Alexis got on her hands and knees sticking her butt out. As, he entered her from behind. He pulled her hips closer and moved faster. Grinding into her until they both climaxed.

"Wow." Alexis said.

" Yes that was definitely good." Xavier said.

"Well let's go and eat." She said.

"Yeah, tomorrow we have our work cut out for us." He said.