At a Music Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some audacious pups got hold of my crop top, and pulled it up exposing my breasts. I gazed over at the band, begging for help, but they looked as shocked as anyone. I kept on resisting, but they had me. Some guy pulled my shorts clear off! I tried to keep hold of my crop top at least, but whoever had it wouldn't let go. I didn't want my top to rip, so I finally raised my arms, letting the guy strip it off me.

I was now stark naked, save the sandals on my feet and my good luck necklace. I was completely freaking. This wave of emotion, sensation was ripping through me, driving me higher. I arched my back, just barely fighting off the first wave of a mounting orgasm. A strange hush fell over the crowd now that I was naked. It felt like everyone was looking at me. Maybe some people thought I was part of the show!

Just as I was about to give up all hope, a shining knight appeared—an African American security guard. He waded into the crowd, and was barking at everyone to let me go. They didn't at first. I was still stuck up above it all, but slowly, the guys loosened their grip, and turned to look at this guard guy. Eventually, they took pity, and lowered me to the grass.

The security guy squatted down, asking,

"Are you alright, miss?" He took off his jacket, and draped it around my shoulders. I took a deep breath, trying to process all this.

"Um, yeah, I'm OK. Thanks," I whispered, trying to hide behind him. "Where are my clothes?" I asked. The guard looked around, but the people nearest didn't seem to have it. They were all crowding in trying to get a better look at my naked body. The security jacket was largish, but the burlappy material felt prickly on my bare skin. It wasn't quite long enough to cover everything. All these drooling guys kept staring at my pussy.

Ryosuke and Sven finally came over. Ryosuke looked concerned, and Sven, apologetic, but both of them had bulges in their pants. I mean I was horny too, but still! I asked the two of them to go find my clothes.

Margas and Gus showed up next. Margas especially looked ecstatic. He'd been hitting on me since the Halloween party at least, and was thanking God for finally getting to see me naked. He wasn't the only one. A lot of the guys were milling around, ogling me and high-fiving one other.

Ryosuke eventually came back with my shorts. The security guard gave me a hand helping me to my feet. There were grass stains on my butt cheeks. I swatted at them, and soon Ryosuke joined in swatting me on my rear as well. Sven half shut his eyes, embarrassed for us, but Margas crowded in, anxious to help too.

"Are you alright?" Ryosuke asked, trying to be kind.

"Yeah, I'm OK," I told him, shivering. I tried to shake the dirt off my shorts, but Margas kept brushing up against my buttocks, trying to make out like he was being pushed from behind. The security guard gave Margas a stern look, and he backed away.

The song ended, and a huge roar of applause went up. It was kind of exciting, being right here in the center of this cheering crowd. One guy behind me called out,

"Sweet ass!"

I glanced back at him, but he just grinned. I finally stepped into my shorts. I wasn't sure which way to face, so I turned my back to the security guard letting him see my bottom. He was a gentleman though, trying to get the crowd to give me some room.

Sven eventually showed up with my crop top. The security guard offered to take us back to the guard station, but I told him I'd be OK. It was embarrassing being out here dressed like this, but I felt safer now.

I let the guard hold his jacket, while I pulled my top back on over my head. The guys in front of me ogled my tits, but at least, I was decent again.

Some guy came up, and asked me to take a picture with him. He asked about the crowd surfing, so obviously he'd seen. I took a picture with him, but soon other people crowded in too. The guard eventually helped spirit us away from the folks who were clamoring around.

Some guys followed us, so I asked Ryosuke if we could leave. Sven looked disappointed, but Gus agreed to drive us home.

The car ride was weird. I sat in the back between Ryosuke and Margas. Margas kept staring over at my thighs. Gus dropped me at home first, but they all looked kind of sad to see me go. That was a really weird day all around.

12