At a Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to shout: 'Fuck me harshly with your fingers! I need some part of you – your fingers, your dick, your tongue – inside me! Fuck me now! Fuck me now! I don't care how or with what but please just fuck me!!' ...but I'm silenced with the big palm covering my mouth. The orgasm is coming despite not being touched directly on my cunt or in it. My body instinctly presses itself as hard as I can against the feeling of his hard dick in his jeans. He's silently stroking my thighs, getting ever closer to my dripping pussy; my shallow breathes are now becoming higher pitched. Then, and only then, does he plummet three fingers deep inside me, resting this cold thumb tip on my clit. I cum so hard my ass bumps him backwards and my knees give way. He lets his fingers slide discretely out of my still-contracting pussy – still mid-orgasm – and as I fall to my knees I scramble pathetically to touch myself. I do and oh, it's like having one orgasm but in two different ways. I kneel there in the floor with my stiff hands in-between my legs, soaking up every bit of this unbelievable sensation. After the scream-out-loud wracking orgasm came the self-continued deep, pounding orgasm that faded slowly and satisfyingly. My whole body felt weak and I slumped onto the floor in a heap.

He's stood over me, but I don't even notice. I'm delirious from the excitement; I've never felt as happy in my whole bleedin' life, to be frank! And then I came around enough to realise he was unbuckling his belt. Now it is my turn to return the favour. Suddenly wanting to take complete control over him and to reverse roles, I get onto my knees and unzip his flies. I move his hands onto the railing that goes around the pitch black lift wall and pull down his jeans. I make out as if I'm going to gobble him right up. I breathe heavily onto his thick erection as I move into a full-on deep-throat position and within the second I'm doing his I hear him sigh with heavy passion...

But this boy's got another thing coming! He made me wait, now it's his turn! I suddenly stop still and stop breathing, and then running my nails down the side of his bum and legs, I lower my whole body in one fluid, sexy motion (that coincides with my exhaling). I kiss, lick and breathe on his thick lower legs and as I slowly kiss upwards my breasts rub up against the place I've just been kissing. My fingers are now lightly touching the back of each knee and then up a bit more. My hair is touching the tip of his penis. Even this is ultra sensitive to him he's so turned-on, so I move up further and to the side to brush my long hair more deliberately over him, while lightly biting his hip area. Now I'm close to running that sharp tongue all over that head of nerves, and taking his full long length down his throat to greedily swallow all of his cum, but I hold it off to the point where I touch my lips very slightly onto the tip of his penis for a long while. I can feel him dying to grab the back of my head and fuck my mouth raw, but he's playing fair: I played his game and now he's playing mine. I look up to him in the dark and giggle slightly and menacingly, before moving his bulging cock slightly with my nose and delicately licking his balls. Upon hearing a groan I sharply run my tongue up the middle of them and then – still sharp and with a good amount of pressure – all the way up his length and to the tip, where I flick my tongue off lightly, like it the tip of an ice-cream. His knees give away slightly now and now is the time. I lick around the juicy head of his cock like it was a lolly and deep-throat him. He audibly calls out and his hands are down from the railings and slam on the wall. First comes the relief, now comes the final throws:

I'm deep throating him in a controlled way. My tongue's constantly caressing all the right points – at all the right times and with all the right pressure – as my warm mouth and throat accommodate him comfortably-aggressively. I speed up as I feel him harden even more in my mouth, and just as he's about to cum I use one hand to hold the base of his cock and the other to begin lightly scratching from his butt down his leg. Then I feel his cock jutter as it's deep in my throat and I hum an exhalation of satisfied breath so it vibrates at the last second, causing him to come even harder than he was expecting. His hot jizz fires down my throat and I love it that he climaxed so hard. I am turned-on ridiculously and even get the sudden urge to plunge my hand in between my own legs as I cum again while he's still cumming in my mouth. I lap it up and swallow every last drop like water in a desert. This time, we both fall to the floor exhausted.

We get our breath back, get dressed and finish off the wine with light-hearted after-orgasm comments like 'phew! Bloody hell, that was amazing,' and 'I think I'm still cumming a bit now that was so intense!'

Eventually we get our breath back completely and the thrilling buzz is followed by a warm glow but also a sort of sinking feeling that we've crossed a line, and that we're still stuck in this lift.

I don't know what to say or how to feel all of sudden but he turns to me in the dark and says, 'pass me that bottle, mate.'

As I giggle 'oops, sorry!' he pulls me into a friendly hug then connects with my eyes in the dark and says: 'don't worry about that. It was always going to happen but now it's happened we can move on. This was almost meant to be. It's done now. Friends?'

I feel him let go of me and hold out his hand in front of me.

With relief flooding me, I reply: 'friends' solidly and shake his hand.

'Good,' he says sitting back, and then we have a good laugh and talk of general stuff for a further three hours without tension until we are rescued.

I told him and I told myself that that was it, it was over now, but I still haven't felt his thick cock inside me yet, and fantasising about that is heaven on earth!

....So that's what's on her mind. But as they sit on opposite sides of the room talking to other people, nobody else knows. Not even the person it's directed at knows, and that's the way it will stay forever.

12