At a Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura didn't seem to mind anyway, and Matt grinned at the look of anticipation on her face as she yanked his cock out. He didn't have the biggest dick in the world, but the girls he had been with had never complained, and the look on Laura's face told him she wouldn't be disappointed either.

She looked at his stiff rod for a moment, before clasping it and moving her hand up and down the shaft, gradually increasing the pace. Matt's breathing started to come heavier, and he felt his dick getting even harder, something he felt impossible given the circumstances.

When she had reached such a pace that her hand was a blur along his penis, Laura suddenly leaned forward and took the whole thing in her mouth. Matt almost came then and there at such an unexpected turn on, and only his past experience prevented this. He was surprised that she had swallowed his entire cock without even a hint of a gag, and wondered how many guys Laura had actually been with.

Her head began to move back and forth, her blond hair waving with the motion as she sucked Matt's dick faster and faster. She emitted a muffled moan as she sucked his cock, her tongue playing around the shaft in small circular patterns as she moved her mouth back and forth on it.

Matt could hardly bear it.

Reaching down, he gently but securely held her head in place and started moving his crotch back and forth, controlling the motion as he began to fuck Laura's face. She closed her eyes and moaned once more as his hard dick glided in and out of her mouth, her thick, soft lips clamped tightly around it and giving the impression that he was actually fucking her rather than her simply sucking his member.

After a few moments of face fucking, Laura reached up and gently stopped him with her hand, taking the now slick penis from her mouth and gliding her hand up and down the shaft a few times more.

"Ready to fuck me?" she purred as she stood up and turned round, hitching her skirt up to reveal her perfect ass.

Matt moved forward eagerly after pulling his jeans and underwear all the way down. Squeezing her buttocks again gently, he slowly pulled her white panties down to reveal them in their naked glory. The very site of her cute ass and open pussy lips as she leaned forward caused Matt's cock to tingle as if in eager anticipation.

"Do me hard," she breathed.

Matt stepped forward and placed the head of his rock solid dick against the opening of Laura's vagina. He moved the head up and down against the wet pussy for a moment before plunging his cock deep into the hot, slick passage beyond.

"Ohhhhh Matt," Laura moaned loudly as he moved in and out of her, slowly at first but gradually getting faster and harder.

Both Laura and Matt's breathing became laboured as they moved in sync, rocking back and forth with the motion as Matt continued to pump her wet pussy relentlessly.

After a while, Laura's breathing was accompanied by squeals of pleasure, and soon she was rocking back and forth with her own motion as much as Matt's.

"Harder!" she gasped as she felt his hot member slamming deep within her. "Oh god fuck me harder!" she moaned.

Matt obliged by pushing against Laura and moving her forward, so that she was bent over the balcony rail with her breasts hanging over the edge. As he continued to fuck her, he reached round and started to rub and feel her large boobs, teasing the braless nipples through the thin material of her top.

As if on cue, Laura yanked her top down with one hand and her large swaying breasts spilled forth, draping themselves over the rail. Her hands returned to gripping the rail as Matt continued to bang her harder and harder, increasing the speed and strength of his thrusts. He loved the way her behind looked as he pumped his cock into her doggy style, and he lifted her miniskirt even higher up her back to get a full view of her ass.

His thumb was soon rubbing the small, tight hole set between her cheeks, moving around it as her pussy took his dick. Laura's increased moans and squeals of pleasure indicated that she was loving everything he did.

Their hot and hard session lasted a beautiful lifetime in Matt's eyes, their actions merging them together in a single, unified love. At one point, Laura reached down between her legs with her left hand as Matt continued to plough her and started to rub and gently squeeze his balls, provoking low moans from him.

At another point, Matt closed in and grabbed both of Laura's big breasts in his hands, gripping them as handholds as he suddenly fucked her faster and faster. Her moans soon became squeals, which soon became loud screams of absolute ecstasy as she came over and over, Matt fucking her all the while to epitomise her peaked orgasm.

Just as her shrieks were dying down, Matt felt his own sensations beginning to peak, and whispered in her ear.

"I'm close," he said, driving in and out of her still.

"Pull it out when you're ready," she breathed, her gasps still ragged, "I've got a surprise for you."

Another few moments of pounding his dick into her hot, contracting snatch and he could stand it no more.

"I'm gonna come!" he exclaimed, calling it out louder than he had meant to.

He quickly pulled his penis out of her and stood back, as Laura turned and knelt once more, her breasts still hanging out and her panties still round her ankles. In one fluid motion, she reached out and took his throbbing cock, tossing it off once more, this time faster than ever. Matt began to growl deeply in his throat as he approached his climax, and just when he felt he was going to burst, Laura swallowed his whole dick once again.

Matt let out a cry as he erupted inside Laura's mouth, string after string of hot semen bursting forth into her dirty mouth. She handled it like an expert, swallowing the whole lot whilst still sucking and lapping at his shuddering cock. When he eventually pulled out of her mouth, she had swallowed every last drop.

Matt stared down in amazement and pleasure as his body was filled with a warm, satisfying glow. Laura giggled at the look on his face and stood up, kissing him lightly on the cheek.

"I hope you feel better now baby," she said as she began to get dressed once more.

"Oh yeah," Matt replied, feeling better than he had in his life, "much better."

When the two had cooled down and had a drink from the cooler in the room adjacent to the balcony, they decided to venture back downstairs and rejoin the party. By now, the music was blaring louder than ever and the guest popularity had increased by about three times as much. Matt was grateful that whilst he had been with Laura the activity in the garden had been minimal. He didn't want everyone knowing what they had done, despite the fact that he felt like shouting it out to the world.

They appeared back out in the main lobby area, holding each other's hands as they walked along. Jake soon appeared with a girl Matt had not seen before, but by the look of recognition on Laura's face, she sure had.

"Hey, where've you been dude?" Jake asked, his face concerned and slightly curious as he eyed Laura.

"Around," Matt replied with a sly grin to Laura.

"We thought you had gone home," Jake explained. "I even drove across town to see if you were walking the streets."

"Sorry man," Matt said. "I'm fine, really. I just needed some air and went for a walk. This is Laura by the way."

"Hey," Matt said, smiling at her before gesturing to the girl at his side.

"This is Courtney," he said, with a look at Matt that suggested they were more than just friends.

"Pleased to meet you," Matt said with a smile. Laura said nothing, and Courtney made no attempt to acknowledge her either.

"Hey, have you been near the balcony?" Jake asked suddenly, breaking the silence.

"Er, no, why?" Matt asked, trying to keep a straight face.

"Apparently Chris heard screaming up there e or something," Jake said, shaking his head with a grin. "I think he's been on the 'shrooms again."

Matt said nothing but just laughed along with Laura, who wrapped her arms round him.

"You seem a lot happier, Matt," Jake said, a big smile on his own face. "It's good to see."

"Yeah, I guess so Jake," Matt replied, gazing down into Laura's eyes. "From now on I think everything is going to be just fine."

12