At a Resort Ch. 01

Story Info
Coed finds rough times in Turkey.
3.7k words
3.72
71.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a freshman, I went to Turkey on a summer holiday with a couple of my friends after a hard academic year. As girls always do, when we put our feet on that gorgeous ground filled with handsome guys and beautiful girls like me we had immediately gone out to a party at the resort we were staying at. There also were very dirty stinking people around who wanted steal somebody. As it was summer and it was very hot, we were all wearing skimpy tops and very short skirts to show off our well-shaped, tanned legs and arms. It was simply too stupid to go there, wonderful and shining Heaven on Earth, and be dressed from top to bottom like a nun.

Before going to bars, we had gone sightseeing and it was something amazing. I had a sense that there was the resort area in the middle of apartment blocks and the sun shone on hotels and nothing more. There was exotic scenery around like fast-moving streams with small colored fish in them, paths of cobblestone and dirt was found nowhere. Many local guys and foreigners tried to hook up with me, but I heard many things about getting STDs in such places. So I was very cautious and bided my time.

I can't even say what we did that day. It seemed like we had arrived, walked around the sands a bit and it was already warm night. What youth could do when their parents were far away? Of course, we went to bars to feel great. What a night it was! We went to several bars and we were walking in our drunken condition towards the next one.

"Girls," I said with closed eyes. "I think I'm drunk on their strong shit and I'll go back to the hotel!"

"Okay," one of my friends said with a sorrow in her voice. "But are you absolutely sure that you'll manage to find your way back?"

Of course, I understood their worry about me, because it was dangerous to be alone in an un-known place, but I was thoughtful enough to get there and not ruin my friends' fun.

"Of course, I'll find it guys!" I said in an assuring voice. "Go and have fun. We have a couple weeks for that ahead!"

I saw their faces clear up and my friends left me for their glorious hour. I turned around to go on my way to the hotel but wasn't sure where it was. Thus, I walked the streets for an hour or so before realizing I was totally lost and it scared me a bit. What if some criminal came across me and kidnapped me? I sped up a bit in a way as my condition allowed me, but it didn't matter. I couldn't recognize the surroundings and the only way out for me was hiring a taxi not just a casual car. The problem was that I hadn't seen them for a long time at all. I prayed and prayed to be away from that block as I saw a police car with its lights shining all around.

With happiness on my face I stood on the roadside trying to make the car stop and it worked. The police car pulled up next to me. It made me confident at once that there was a man of the law who surely knew the directions to anywhere in that goddamned place. I came up to the backseat door and stood there, waiting the door would be opened for me. I became glad when I saw a Turkish policeman get out and move out to me. Without saying anything to each other I was waiting for him to open the door for me like my butler. The uniformed guy came up to me and grabbed by my arm roughly and bundled me into the car. How that bastard dared treat me like fucking dirt! Turkey existed thanks to visitors' money spent at their resorts and could allow themselves act like this! I sat in the back terrified, wondering what I had done wrong to be arrested. At that moment I felt like a lost young girl, lost in the world and far away from all my people.

When I made an effort to strike up a conversation they just ignored me. Neither of them appeared to understand my language at all. As we drove along the dark streets I started panicking. I didn't know where I was, where they were taking me and what they intended to do to me. The only thing I knew properly was that I wasn't being driven to the hotel I was staying at. The car was driving along the roads of some poor districts and many houses were shuttered or burned out and baskets and tires along the road were burning.

The police car soon arrived at a small old police station that consisted of a dingy-looking office and one police cell. In the cell there was a group of 15 rough-looking men of all possible ages who leered at me. Perhaps it was their first time and I believe the last when they saw such a beauty as me for the first time and their jaws surely dropped to the floor. After they came to themselves the thugs began wolf whistling and calling me names like they were at some sleazy cheap bar as I was being escorted by two tall policemen like I was the most wanted. In the office there was another policeman in his forties or so who looked like he was in command.

Thinking that I wasn't going to be interviewed, I tried to scream loud to the commander in English but the boss of that shit-hole was so stupid that he seemed not to understand a word. He just glared at me with disdain and motioned toward the cell taking my handbag from me. I didn't want to give it to him but I had to. The other two grabbed me without even reading me my rights and dragged me to the cell. As those uniformed bastards were dragging me to the band of the thugs I began screaming like a hell and trying to get away. It didn't work at all. To my horror they opened the cell door and threw me roughly in amongst the men there, slapping me hard on my ass. I never imagined that I could get into such a situation anywhere.

I hadn't felt afraid until the cell door had been locked, but I got frightened then. At first I cowered in a corner near a toilet bowl as they all closed in on me, leering with evil grins on their unshaven faces. I knew it was not a good place and the toilet bowl stank terribly like it had never been cleaned before. Then in unison they all charged forward and grabbed out at me.

"Help me!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and waited for the police to rush to me to show everyone their place.

I was shocked as there nothing as I expected it would be. I continued screaming louder and louder, but there was no luck for me, especially in that god-forgotten place. I was scared to death and began kicking and screaming as they carried me into the center of the room, shouting in Turkish. I tried to get the policemen's attention but it seemed like it was the usual thing for me. I couldn't believe that I was going to be raped. Raped on my first day in Arab heaven. Without second thoughts several of criminals pinned my arms and legs to the floor, immobilizing me face up on the stone floor that was so hard that it hurt all over. All the dirt from the unswept floor got on my clothes and skin as I felt my clothes being ripped off of my slim body. Without much effort the thugs grabbed my mini skirt's hem and it was pulled away from me in a brutal frenzy, revealing my almost naked ass that was hardly covered by a small sheer G-thong. At that moment I realized that my scariest misgivings were about to come true. I was going to be gangbanged by all them and nobody had a thought about rescuing me. How could it happen in that shit hole? I knew it would be easier for me to let it flow because no one was about to help me there, even the policemen of that terrible country. The most horrible thing was that my word was nothing compared to the police officers. My final hope and the last drop of my will disappeared as my panties and tight top disappeared and all I had on me were my high-heeled shoes. Never before had I allowed anyone to see me in my Eva's clothes but here I was never the less.

In my shocked condition I cried out loud when I felt a cock touch my pussy, but my screams fell on a deaf ears. What if I became pregnant from these dirty fucking Arabs? I had experienced sex but that cock seemed so big and it was rammed in without any lubrication. How could that man be so rough, thrusting deep into my tight pussy with his big cock? Turning my head aside, I saw it was a bearded middle-aged face and then I felt his hot breath on my shoulders as I felt his balls hit against my pussy. His cock felt so irresistible and it was rubbing my pussy's walls so roughly that I thought there would be blisters on them. I heard his breath began gasping and his thrusts speed up and I knew what was going to happen in several more thrusts of his. I couldn't help crying at the top of my lungs, begging the police save me but no one came to my rescue. It was hard on me and I swore at all my friends for letting me go. The man was fucking me at full throttle as I felt him freeze and hot stuff burned all up in me. I felt dirty from hearing his harsh moans and feeling his balls against my thighs. His face converted into an ecstatic snarl and I felt his hot spunk that had coated my vagina began getting cooler.

"Oh God! Don't let me get pregnant! I'm begging you, Lord!" I prayed to myself. "Thank you my Lord that you created me with such a beautiful body that the bastard didn't last too long!" I kept on thanking All Mighty for not torturing me very long without a pause.

I was happy that I was through with all that humiliation and waited to be freed but how fucking freaky I became as I felt another cock hammered deep into my sore pussy instead of being released. It was going to last for hours and I didn't know if I could survive it. I cried out sobbing but was drowned out by the jeers of the men who were around me. Weren't all those guys going to have their time with me and my pussy? Didn't they know how sore my pussy was and how can guys be so egoistic! Although my pussy is elastic enough it was already stretched to the limits with their big dicks! I cried out loud and couldn't understand why girls always nag about little-dicked guys. If you want a big one go to Turkey's jail cells! I felt dirty and was ready to faint as suddenly I felt him explode inside me with a cry of joy. I screamed more and more pleading with them to stop. It seemed like no one could last very long in my teen pussy but I was absolutely sure it would never be tight again by the time I got out of there.

As I lay there helplessly with sticky cum pouring out of me and making a puddle of semen, I was constantly moaning and crying out as I felt one cock after another assault my tender hole. I went unconscious several times from pain and humiliation and forgot how many times I was raped. Again and again those men took their turn to rape me as they thrust their eager cocks into me and came ecstatically in my poor pussy, oblivious to my sobbing pleas. The most terrible thing was that I was sure to get pregnant. There was a very little chance not to get a baby since I had had so much cum in me. I looked like a live cum-bath. It's so dangerous to get an abortion before giving a birth to a first child. I was surprised that the thugs weren't worried about my pussy full of slurping stuff and all my ass cheeks were covered in thick globs of cum.

Eventually I became exhausted screaming and I just lay there whimpering as they lay on top of me one by one and rammed their cocks into me with snarls of joy. In my submissive state lying spread-eagled on the cold floor, I looked up and over my shoulder and can you believe what I saw. Behind the bars there was the policemen watching and shooting it on film like a fucking porn director, jeering with the criminals and obviously enjoying the performance. I felt sick, just thinking these were criminals and homeless men who hadn't had a bath for ages and they stank to the heaven.

Suddenly I was pulled to my knees and I believed that they were about to release me or make me suck their cocks. I was lost and did it without any hesitation in order to get out of there. Kneeling and being roughly held up by two men, a young man with a grin on his face came up to me and rammed his stinking cock to the balls into my mouth. I instinctively opened it as wide as I could since I knew that it wouldn't do any good to refuse their dirty desires. As soon as his cock had hammered deep and lodged against the back of my throat I immediately gagged and choked. I had never done it before and now some stranger used me like a filthy whore. I realized that he had already fucked me and cum because I could taste my pussy's sweet juice on his cock. He thrust it repeatedly in my mouth causing me to gag and groan. He roared with satisfaction as he came in my mouth and I felt his gush down my neck. How many dirty things I went through that day! I choked heavily, coughing up all that cum uncontrollably because it was too much for me as he forced me to suck his cock dry. Feeling completely humiliated and dirty, I didn't even have the will to wipe my mouth clean as I knelt there with his spunk dribbling from my lips and nose.

Another man grabbed my hair hard and I thought I would have to endure it again. "Oh my God, will it never stop?" I thought but I heard the cell door open with a bang and the two policemen barged their way in to free me to the protestations of the criminals. Finally my prayers had been heard and I was led out of the cell to freedom. I was led out to the commander who was sitting at a desk, grinning up at me evilly. I guessed he would say I had gotten what I asked for but it was okay if it helped me to get out of there.

"I'll be short, sweet girlie. You have a choice; you fuck us and can go," he said in broken English. "Or you refuse us and go back in the cell full of your nice 'friends'."

I stood shocked there after hearing his offer and heard the criminals in the cell shouting in fucking Turkish and making obscene gestures towards me. Realizing that I had no choice, I was in no hurry to nod "yes" and whispered, "Okay."

The two policemen immediately took me to a shower room to wash away all dirt and cum from me. I knew that I had no way out of the situation because I would be fucked in either case. I understood that my body attracted their attention very much and I knew that they would take their time after staring at me up there in the shower room.

I switched on warm water and let it pour down my gorgeous body and to the tiled floor. My hair became wet and surely the cops liked it a lot. Pure water slid down my face, neck and tits making them look wet and very inviting. I thought about cleaning myself slowly to put off my initiation to the cops' cocks but knew it could be more dangerous. Soaping myself slowly could make those two police men too excited and I would be fucked straight away on the tiled floor. So I made up my mind to stop cleaning myself and go to the commander's office to face my fate. I turned off the tap. Now I had a real chance to leave that place behind me.

They led me back with their eyes on my swaying ass. It wasn't a long way to my fucker's place. When I entered, the commander was sitting in a chair in the middle of the room with a puzzled look on his face. He grinned at me and said, "Hey slut, drag your stupid ass over here and sit on my dick!"

The commander waved his large swollen cock as it pointed upwards like some phallic monument and his grin widened. The two policemen led me over and I had to straddle him with my slim naked body facing towards the commander. Without hesitation he grabbed my hips and impaled my already worn pussy on his raging cock. I heard him groan as he began bouncing me up and down. When I looked around I saw on each side of me the two policemen waving their hard-ons in front of my face. I heard the criminals in the cell jeer at me. It only reminded me that I had no choice and I increased my attempts to make them cum. I wanted to appear to be grateful for my release so I had to fuck the commander and suck those cocks perfectly if I was to get out of there.

"Suck their dicks now you horny drunk bitch!" ordered the commander as if it wasn't obvious.

Obediently, I moved my face to their shafts and began licking and sucking them in turn. As the commander fucked me and fondled my perky cum-stained tits, leering at me evilly I managed to imagine that I was with my boyfriend who was head over heels in love with me. He really was giving me a hard fucking with his enormous cock causing me to raise my head and moan from the intensity. Now and then I had to stop sucking those cocks to let out an uncontrollable groan but the policemen would grab me roughly by the hair and force me back onto their cocks again. What a rough nation!

Soon the commander started ramming his cock deep into me harder and faster and my body jolted at each thrust.

"You like Turkish dick, don't you?" the commander jeered as I moaned again out loud yet again. "This Russian whore likes a good fucking!"

At the same time I did my best to diligently suck, lick and slaver over the two cocks that I had in each hand. I knew what I had to do properly.

Finally one of the cops I had been sucking came into my wide-open eager mouth with a moan and I sighed as I let his sticky semen dribble out of my mouth and down my chin. All that cum then dripped down on the commander's stomach as I squeezed the wasted cock dry with my hand and mouth to his groans of delight before turning my attention to the second cock and that was ready as well. I was being jolted so hard by the commander's rapid thrusts now that I was having difficulty keeping one cock in my mouth never mind two.

Bucked up and down, I sucked hard on the length of the second cock as it rammed into my mouth. Eventually the policeman grunted and getting his shlong out of my cum-filled mouth spurted his sticky cum over my stained face to the jeers of the criminals in the cell. Almost immediately after my first filthy facial, the commander groaned out loud and started cumming into me as I bounced hard and fast on his ejaculating cock, coating all my depths with his baby-making sperm. As I moaned out loud from the intensity I couldn't help rubbing my clit with the fingers of my free hand and cumming with an ecstatic cry of joy.

I was just getting into it now and it was a little disappointing that I was grabbed and left on the floor. As they left the room I sat there and hoped that they were men of their word. Then the door opened again and the commander came in with some oversized male clothes. After he had thrown them to me, he said roughly as usual, "Get dressed and get your ass outta here or do you want to stay here a bit more?"

Obviously they had just had their satisfaction with me and it was high time to throw me away like a well-used thing. Although the last time was pleasurable and it gave me a more pleasure than those bastards in the cell, I didn't want to stay there any longer. I took on all clothes they gave me and the cops and I moved out to the patrol car. After we got in the car it flew along the dark streets towards the hotel I had been staying at.

We turned up there in a blink of an eye and after I was dropped off near it without a murmur the police car sped off in the dust. Being abused like that had turned me on so much and I was feeling really horny. I walked back to the hotel to go to bed.

I hadn't forced the events but for me the night had just begun if I only knew it...