At Ease Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah grabbed her breasts, more specifically she took a hold of Mariko's nipples, twisting them sharply. Mariko let out a soft yelp, followed by a low moan of pleasure. When I touched her inner thigh, she jumped involuntarily and pulled against her bonds frantically. A moment later, I heard her say. "Mistress...this is making me so very wet. I may come very soon." Again, I couldn't help but marvel at perfectly non-accented English came from this lovely Asian woman. Her English was even better than my own, sad to say. Suddenly, Mariko began trembling and I saw cum losing from her slit. "Mistress, I just came...may I do so again?"

I looked at Sarah. She gave me a saucy wink and said. "Mariko is very multi-orgasmic. I always allow her to come the first time, but for each one after that, she needs my permission." To Mariko, she said. "Not now!"

Sarah came back to my side and again whispered into my ear. "Damn you, Trip!" I looked at her silently as if to say what in the hell did I do? "Your mustache! If you didn't have that, of going to ask you to lick her pussy. As it is, I do not want her to know that my friend...." She brought up her hands to add air quotes. "...is a man. Your mustache would give that away. Its better she thinks I brought another woman in here."

I simply shrugged and whispered. "What can I say?"

Sarah looked at me as though she were trying to decide something. Then she smiled, moved between Mariko's legs and began eagerly licking and nibbling her pussy. Mariko began thrashing on the cross and moaning loudly. "I am going to come, sweet Mistress! I do not think I can stop it!" A few seconds later, she did come. The orgasm was a hard gushing one...similar to the one I saw Carmen have the first night I slept with her.

Why I stood there watching this, I was not certain. I gathered that Sarah was finished with me for the moment. I was wrong. I was turning to leave, when Sarah was there in front of me. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me directly on my mouth. I could taste Mariko's cum plainly on Sarah's lips and tongue. I anticipated that the kiss would last for just a few short seconds, but after those few short seconds passed, she deepened the kiss brought one arm around my waist and pulled my body tight against hers. She began to thrust her pelvis against my body. The kiss deepened even more and lasted well over a minute.

The whole time, Mariko was profusely apologizing for coming without permission. Sarah broke the kiss long enough command Mariko to be silent and kissed me again. She finally broke the kiss again and whispered softly into my ear. "Doesn't Mariko taste fantastic? I just had to share that with you. Maybe one day soon, you can taste it directly from the source." She grinned broadly and continued. "Am I not lucky to have her?"

I open my mouth to speak, but she put her finger to my lips and I simply just nodded. Then she hugged me tightly and gave me another kiss on the lips and whispered. "Good night." A dismissal. I return the living room and picked up my book, but I doubted very much that I would be able to concentrate on the book I was reading. I tried unsuccessfully for nearly an hour to get back into the book and finally gave up. I went to my room, took a shower and went to bed. Naturally, I dreamt of Sarah and Mariko the whole night.

The next morning, I got up and headed out of the house to do a little exploring in my new neighborhood. Trying to get the feel for where the nearest gas station and convenience store were located.

When I got back to the house I went to my room, grabbed the book I was reading the other night and stretched out on the bed to read. It was late in the afternoon. The sun was still high in the sky. As I open the book I noticed from the corner of my eye that the furniture in Sarah's bedroom had been rearranged. I could clearly see her and Mariko's bed from my own if both bedroom doors were open. I thought that a little odd and then immediately dismissed it.

About 30 or 40 pages later in the continuing adventures of Sookie Stackhouse, I heard the front door open and could hear Sarah and Mariko giggling. Less than a minute later, they disappeared into the bedroom out of my line of sight. A moment later, I needed to get up to answer nature's call. When I came back out of the bathroom, I could once again see clearly into their bedroom. What I saw there should have surprised me but didn't. Mariko was naked and tied spread eagle on the bed. Sarah was equally naked between Mariko's legs. It took no imagination to know what she was doing. Mariko was thrashing and tugging on her bindings in route to her first orgasm of the night. Sarah stopped for a moment, looked over her shoulder at me and winked. Then she resumed as she was before.

"Oh my sweet lovely Mistress, I'm coming." Mariko panted. She lifted her head off the pillow and then saw me. She froze. "Mistress! Trip can see us!" Her voice was on the ragged edge of panic.

"If he doesn't like it, he can always close the door to his room. Anyway, relax lover, he's already seen you naked. He's already seen you come." Sarah spoke softly to her but loud enough for me to hear.

"But how Mistress?" Mariko was clearly stunned by this revelation.

"He saw you last night. Who do you think was touching you in the playroom last night?" Sarah chuckled at her.

Mariko was still clearly shocked by what she was learning. "That was Trip?" She looked at Sarah and continued. "No man has ever seen me naked before."

"Well, one has now!" Sarah snapped at her angrily...though I am sure, she wasn't seriously upset.

"Yes Mistress." Mariko said contritely. "I am not angry, Mistress. This was just unexpected to me." She gave Sarah a weak smile and continued. "I am not seriously complaining."

Sarah looked over her shoulder at me again, and said. "Come here Trip."

"But Mistress! I don't...." Mariko started to say.

"Shut up Mariko! If I want Trip to see you naked or watch us have sex, then he will see you naked or watch us. That is my call to make not yours!" Sarah barked at her. Sarah was either genuinely angry or putting on a show for Mariko.

"Yes Mistress...as you wish."

Both girls watched me as I slid off my bed and walked toward their room. Sarah was smiling and Mariko looked fearful. As I got to the doorway of the room, Sarah leapt off the bed, came to me, grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bed that she just gotten off of. As I stood there, Sarah placed my hand on her left breast. She whispered into my ear. "Grab one of her boobs." To Mariko she said. "And...I bet no man has ever touched one of your boobs before either."

"No Mistress." Mariko said as I reached out toward her breast.

"But Trip is going to now and you're going to like it!" Sarah commanded her.

"Yes Mistress." Mariko responded uncertainly. She looked at me and I could see that uncertainty and perhaps a little fear in her eyes. I looked at Sarah and asked. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes Trip, I am." She said sternly to me as my hand finally touched Mariko's breast. I squeezed it lightly. Next, with my thumb and forefinger, I softly pinched her nipple.

Mariko's expression changed. She now seemed more curious than anything else. Her eyes locked on to Sarah's. "Mistress? Are you really sure about this?"

"Yes Mariko, I am sure and hopefully one day you will thank me for this."

"I love you, my Mistress. I trust you to do what you think is best for both of us."

"Mariko, my sweet little slave slut...I only want to make you happy and at this time, I think this is the best way to do it. You can always use your safe word if you want this to stop."

"N-N-No, Mistress. I won't use it. Do with me as you will." Mariko said timidly. "I trust you completely, Mistress."

Sarah moved to the other side of the bed and roughly grasped Mariko's other breast and mauled it mercilessly. I did the same to the one I held. The girl looked at Sarah, then at me, and back at Sarah. Her face was flushed and I heard a barely audible whisper. "I love you, Mistress."

A moment later, it seemed as if Sarah and I got the same ideal at the same time. We both reached down and at the same moment, we each jammed our index fingers into Mariko's pussy. She let out a soft yelp, closed her eyes and began squirming sensuously on the bed. "Mistress! I am going to come...now!" And she did.

Sarah looked at her as if in deep thought and calmly said. "Maybe I ought to let Trip eat your pussy...or fuck you...."

Even though Mariko had two pairs of hands taking her to the brink of sexual ecstasy, shook her head emphatically. "Please Mistress...no!"

"Not even if I commanded it? I am your Mistress!"

"Mistress...."

"You can always use your safe word." Sarah retorted smugly.

Mariko looked at Sarah, stunned by her comment. "You should know me better than that by now, Mistress." It was as if Sarah's comment was hugely insulting. She then closed her eyes and shuddered as another orgasm rocked through her body.

Sarah and I continued manipulating Mariko's body in every way we can imagine. Eventually, she came three more times. A short time later, Sarah indicated that I should leave. She gave me a deep passionate kiss, and I returned to my room. Finally, after what seemed like forever, I was able to fall asleep.

Sometime later that same night I awoke to the light in my room unexpectedly on and feeling somebody climbing into bed with me. Then I felt a warm, naked, feminine body against me. In my half awakened state, I assumed that it was Carmen who had snuck in to see me. I gently rolled onto my back and was ready to quietly admonish Carmen. As soon as I open my mouth, she was kissing me. It was then I realized, that it was not Carmen. It was Sarah! She rolled onto her back trying to pull me on top of her.

"Make love to me, Trip." She whispered huskily to me.

"What about Mariko?" I asked, not sure what else to say. I did not want to be the cause of them breaking up or anything like that. I certainly did not want to ruin their relationship in any way.

"I fuck who I want to. She knows that." She snapped at me. "I want your cock inside me. I told you I was bi and I mean to prove that to you...tonight...now."

I opened my mouth to object, but shut up when her hand shot into my boxers and grabbed my cock. She carefully pulled and rubbed on it attempting, successfully, to get it hard. It didn't take long.

The moment I was fully erect, Sarah threw the covers very nearly completely off the bed, jerked my boxers off and dove between my legs. She took my cock into her mouth and began sucking it enthusiastically. She held onto my cock with one hand as she sucked it and with the other, she cradled and fondled my ball sack. She looked into my eyes and winked seductively. Sarah then let me slip out of her mouth and said. "It's been way too long since I've done this." She resumed sucking as if my cock was a special treat.

I sat up, grabbed her and swung her around until we were in the '69' position. I started with a long, slow leisurely lick. I learned that I was correct in my earlier assumption. She was shaven completely clean.

Sarah shuddered. Next, I sucked her clit into my mouth and bit it. She squealed around my cock. Again, she took me out of her mouth. "Bite it again...harder! Hurt me Trip.... Make me scream!" I complied with her request. And, she did scream...what would have been an ear piercing scream if her mouth hadn't been full. She ground her pussy into my face and started coming almost right away. We stayed net position for quite some time. I was fortunate enough to make her come three more times.

She rose up, turned my body on the bed, until my head was toward the door. Why she did this, I had no idea. I never even noticed that my bedroom door was open but then again, it was almost never closed anyway. She mounted me and eased down until my cock was fully inside her. She started rocking her hips slowly and then gradually increase the speed. Within seconds, she was coming again. And a few seconds later.... "Oh Trip...this is fantastic." I felt her vaginal muscles squeezing my shaft as she came still again. When she finished coming, she collapsed limply on top of me. "We are going to have to do that again sometime soon. Maybe I should let Mariko try you out too." She said softly.

After a while, she gave me another long passionate kiss and left, going back to her own room. I fell asleep almost immediately.

********************

I was awoken the next morning by my cell phone ringing loudly. The ring tone on my cell was Todd Lundgren's 'Bang on the Drum'. I picked up the phone and checked the caller ID. It was Carmen. So I push the button to answer the call and mumbled. "Hello?" I mumbled.

"G'mornin' handsome! How're you today?" Carmen's soft melodic voice came to me.

"Mornin'. I'm okay...you?" I mumbled again as I was not yet really awake yet.

Carmen, being clearly more of a morning person that I, came back brightly. "Have any plans for today?"

"Not yet. What did you have in mind?" I said, coming fully awake.

"Would you please meet me at the Little Capri?"

"Sure, what time?"

"In about an hour or so. I want to give you time to wake and get cleaned up. I need to talk to you."

Little red flags were popping up in the back of my mind. I looked at my watch and saw that it was approaching 7 AM. "I'll see you about 08:00 or 8:30, okay?"

"See you then...bye." And she hung up.

At 8:21, I walked into the Little Capri and immediately spotted Carmen sitting at a table near the front door nursing a cup of coffee. I moved to table, and sat down across from her. "Good morning again, gorgeous. What did you want to talk about?"

"Trip, you know how I feel about you. You know that I love you. I also told you that I would wait for you. It may be because of my pregnancy and the hormones, but I'm beginning to have second thoughts on that."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Remember when you met me? I was just a little girl...only nine years old if I remember correctly. I told you then...that one day we would be married. I still believe that." Carmen said to me.

"Carmen, I have no reason to doubt any of that. I cannot honestly tell you that I'm ready for marriage...that doesn't mean I'm not ready...I simply do not know."

"I...understand." Carmen said hopelessly.

"Don't give up yet. I do love you, and I'm just not sure that I love you that much...yet."

We left the Little Capri and spent the entire day together doing things that couples do. It was almost as if we were actually happily married, but of course we weren't. While we were out I thought long and hard about it. I love Carmen. There could be no doubt about that. But getting married? I was not sure if I was ready to make that giant leap just yet, nor did I rule it out completely.

That afternoon we went back to my place. We went into my bedroom and within seconds, Carmen was nude. There was no sign yet of her pregnancy. Her tummy was flat and she looked absolutely fabulous! Fortunately I guessed, Sarah and Mariko were not at home.

Carmen lay on the bed and spread her legs obscenely. "Take me sir. I promise you can't get me pregnant." She giggled mischievously."

"But, you already are...." I started to say before I realized she was teasing me. "Methinks you should be punished!" I said with a playful growl.

Carmen looked at me uncertainly and then suddenly attempted to climb off the bed as quickly as she could...but she wasn't fast enough.

I grabbed her and dragged her across my lap roughly and began to soundly spank her bottom. She squirmed, gave a yelp and began to beg me to stop hurting her. I pause long enough to raise her from my lap and look into her eyes. "Do you have a safe word you like to use? That is the only way that I'm going to stop. Do you understand me?"

She looked into my eyes and meekly said. "Actually, there are a couple. Yellow means to stop temporarily until I get my feelings sorted out and Red means to stop altogether."

Without another word, I put her back across my lap and resume spanking her ass even harder. Her whole backside was glowing red after only a few minutes. To her credit, I heard neither of the safe words that she had previously mentioned to me.

Then, I put her on her hands and knees and took her from behind. She looked over her shoulder at me and I was mildly surprised to find she looked as aroused as any woman I had ever seen. I came a short time later, and collapsed onto the bed on my back. I fell asleep with her lying on top of me rubbing her pelvis against mine.

I awoke about an hour or so later to find myself alone. I got up, went into my bathroom and showered.

********************

Later that night, I was lying propped up in my bed wearing only a pair of boxers, watching an old John Wayne movie. It also starred Patrick Wayne and Richard Boone and was entitled 'Big Jake'. I had just seen it a few weeks ago and was watching it simply to kill time. The door to my room was open as usual and from the corner of my eye I caught some movement.

There standing in the doorway was Mariko, wearing nothing but a pair of lacy very see-through black panties. Her long beautiful hair was up in a lose bun, held in place by what looked like a chop stick. I could not help but stare at her. "Where's Sarah?"

"She's out visiting Tex...she is not feeling well."

"What you doing here?" I asked her.

Mariko grinned at me and said. "Do not worry. I have Sarah's permission to come see you."

"Come see me? But why?"

Without saying anything else, she sauntered to the bed and crawled onto it until she was right next to me. There was something in her left hand but I could not quite make out what it was. Still not speaking, she took the remote for my hand and switched the TV to DVR mode. She scrolled the menu and selected something entitled 'Ma & Sl – 07'. On the screen now was what appeared to be a very well made home movie. The set was supposed to be a dungeon but most certainly was not real...but, it was close. There stood a man who for some reason look familiar, then I realized he bore a striking resemblance to myself. A few feet away from him was a small petite Asian woman...maybe Chinese. The man was wearing baggy black and red athletic shorts and the woman wore a very loose white sundress that was obviously two or three sizes too big.

I opened my mouth to speak, but Mariko said. "Just watch." I looked at her to find she was smiling at me. She put a finger on the side of my jaw and tenderly pushed my head around back toward the television. "Please watch."

On the TV, the man said something to the woman in a language I did not understand. It sounded eastern European. The small woman shook her head emphatically and the man took a step forward and slapped her very hard across her face. I noticed that Mariko's breathing had increased. The man spoke again and again, the woman refused. Then the man reached out and grabbed the front of the woman's dress and violently ripped it off of her. The fact that the woman was naked underneath told me that this was some sort of homemade porn. The man slapped the woman again almost knocking her off her feet. Then he grabbed her, threw her face down on a bed that was conveniently located nearby. With a small piece of rope he tied her hands behind her back and forced her onto the floor on her knees. He quickly pulled down his shorts to reveal a rather large erection. Again he spoke to her, a command I guessed. The woman shook her head once again. Again he commanded her raising his hand as if to slap her once again. The woman then said something and slowly opened her mouth. The man on the screen took a step forward and forced his cock into her mouth. Then he reached down grasping two handfuls of her hair and began to...fuck her mouth...was the only way I could describe it.