At Ease Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Mariko grasp my upper arm and squeeze gently. I glanced at her to see that she was completely enthralled with what she saw. I said to her. "I thought that you were lesbian."

"I am. But lately, I've been more than a little curious about men." Her eyes never left the screen.

"But isn't this a little...?"

"No, Sarah and I have known them for a couple of years now. They make quite a bit of money doing videos like this." She misunderstood my meaning. Then, realizing her mistake she said. "I told you that I've become curious. I want you to be my first. I'm beginning to suspect that I may be bi, just as Sarah is."

I turned back to the television to see the man pick up the woman and throw her back onto the bed. He grasped her by the ankles, spreading her legs wide and rammed his cock into her. Soon he was fucking her brutally. For only a brief moment, the woman appeared to be trying to resist, but soon was clearly enjoying what was happening to her.

I felt Mariko's grip tightened slightly on my arm and from the corner of my eye I could see her slip her free hand into her panties and begin masturbating. She was now breathing rapidly, almost panting. On the TV, the man rolled the woman over, untied her hands and put her onto her back again where he resumed fucking her savagely. Mariko leaned closer to me and whispered to me so closely that her lips brushed against my ear. "Isn't that awesome to watch?" She looked down at my right arm and leg and said. "I think your scars are kind of sexy." It reminded me of a line I saw in a movie one time where the actor said. "Chicks dig scars." At this point, she leaned even closer and began to rub her breasts against my arm. They were very tiny, smaller than I had estimated, but they were also delightful...no more than an A cup, but perfect for her. "You have no idea how turned on I am right now!" She softly grasped my chin, turned my face toward hers kissed me on the lips. Still holding my arm, her free hand reached through the fly of my boxers and grabbed me. "I've never touched a man's cock before...not a real one. This is a new experience for me and so far I really like it." She said with awe in her voice, as she began to fondle and stroke me. Very soon, she had my shaft hard enough to drive nails.

Suddenly, she unexpectedly slid off the bed, pointed to the TV and said. "Trip, I want you to do that to me...now...please." I could tell that she was not kidding. A desperate longing filled her eyes and her voice. "Please Master...use me like he's using her." For a brief moment, I had no idea what to do. I was more than a little surprised that she addressed me as Master. I noticed that she had left a short length of rope on the bed. She pulled the chopstick out and her hair fell down across her shoulders and hung all the way to her hips. She was quite a sight to see.

Just then, realization hit me like a freight train. This was some sort of set up. I knew then that Sarah and Mariko had conspired to bring all this to pass. I moved to the edge of the bed and stood.

"Why now? Why me? You and her planned this, didn't you?"

She didn't answer my question but, instead. "Master, I beg you." She pleaded with me. She reached out, grabbed my hand and stuffed it down the front of her panties. She was dripping wet. "Can you not see that I'm ready? Can you not tell that I want you?"

I hesitated only for a moment. With a swift jerk, I tore the lacy panties from her body. "So...you want to suck my cock, do you?"

She shook her head determinedly. "No Master! I don't!" For about half a second I was confused, before realizing she was role-playing much like the woman on TV.

I looked at the TV then back at her. "Just like them?" She nodded. I slapped her hard across the face just as the man on the TV had done. She looked surprised and...very aroused. Next, before she could react in any way, I grabbed her, threw her onto the bed and tied her hands behind her back. When I finished, I forced her to her knees on the carpeted floor in front of me. I looked down on her and commanded. "Open your mouth and be ready to suck your first cock." Staying in character, she shook her head firmly again and I slapped her again.

I raised my hand to slap her yet again. From her knees, she looked up at me and said softly. "Yes Master." Very slowly, she opened her mouth wide. I jerked down my boxers to the floor and kicked them aside. I stepped forward and shoved my rock hard shaft into her waiting mouth. I had half expected her to pull back from the invasion, but instead, she leaned forward to take every inch of me. She was gagging and choking, but I saw nothing other than ecstasy in her eyes as she sucked my cock greedily and tears of joy ran down her cheeks.

Moments later, I picked her up off the floor and tossed her onto the bed as though she weighed nothing. I grasped an ankle in each hand, spread her legs wide and grinned evilly at her. "Now you little slut...has your Mistress used a vibrator or dildo on you? Has she fucked you real good with imitation cocks?"

She looked up at me wantonly and nodded. "Mistress Sarah has always taken good care of me in that regard. She always fucks me real good."

"Are you ready then?"

"Ready Master...?"

I pressed the head of my shaft against her wet slit and said. "Are you ready for your first real cock?"

"Yes Master...please! Fuck me hard...don't be gentle...fuck me hard, like he's doing her." She nodded toward the television.

I rammed my cock into her fully. She was so wet I slid in easily. Pausing only a moment, before fucking her viciously. "Well...what do you think now?"

"Master...don't stop, don't ever stop!" She panted, raising her hips violently to meet my thrusts. "Fuck me-fuck me-fuck me!" She repeated over and over, her voice rising into an orgasmic wail.

I stopped only long enough to untie her hands, before rolling her back onto her back and resuming. Her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me, she fucked me from beneath and clung desperately to me. I lost track of how many times she came. As soon as one orgasm would end another would begin immediately. Sarah was certainly right about Mariko being multi-orgasmic. I felt that familiar tightening down below and told her. "I'm going to come soon."

"Give it to me...give it all to me! I want to feel it when you come inside me." She continued to cling to me while kissing me all over my face, chest, and shoulders. Moments later, I came, spraying my seed deep inside her.

As we lay there basking in the afterglow and catching our breath, Mariko whispered softly into my ear. "Master, I have a confession to make."

"And what might that be?"

"Well, two actually...first, the other night when Mistress Sarah was here, I was watching."

I was surprised and not surprised at the same time. I had decided just a short time before that nothing these two women could do would ever completely catch me off guard again.

Mariko continued. "Why do you think she left the door open and turned the light on? She told me she was coming here and I begged her to let me watch. She is so good to her little slave slut."

"And the other confession?"

Mariko grinned and looked towards the door. "Mistress Sarah is not at Tex's. She's been watching us ever since I came into your room."

I looked at the door and saw Sarah standing there wearing nothing but a smile. I chuckled. "You two really are perverted, but I find that I'm starting to like that."

Sarah came into the room, climbed onto the bed, kissed Mariko and then me. She gave me a wicked grin and said. "It's a good thing you don't have to go to work tomorrow. Mariko and I plan to wear you out. I hope there are no objections."

"None that I can think of." I grinned. I had often fantasized about a threesome...many men have...but I never actually had the experience. It seemed as though that might change now.

The girls gently pushed me onto my back and both of them began licking and sucking my cock. Mariko, despite her lack of experience, was doing a far better job than one might have expected at cock-sucking. I could only imagine that she had a lot of experience with dildos that Sarah must have use on her. She had no trouble taking every last inch of me into her mouth and seemed to enjoy it immensely. Between the two of them, it was my first double blow job...and somewhere in the back of my mind, I was sure it was the best any man had ever received.

Then without warning, I dragged Mariko across my lap and began to spank her ass viciously. Sarah kneeled on my left side with an arm around me and began kissing my neck and shoulder. She would occasionally sneak in a stinging smack to Mariko's backside as well. That went on for a few minutes, when I released Mariko and pulled Sarah across my knees and started to spank her. At first she resisted, but was soon squealing with delight. Mariko spread Sarah's legs and jammed two fingers into her wet pussy and began probing for her 'sweet spot' with unconcealed enthusiasm. Sarah began to quiver and shake as though she were having a seizure of some sort, then came explosively.

After that, both the girls pushed me onto my back and mounted me, Sarah on my cock and Mariko on my face, facing one another. Although I could not see, I'm sure they were embracing and kissing one another. A short time later as they both rode me, I heard muffled squealing and yelps which confirmed my earlier thoughts.

We made love for the better part of three hours and I ended up sleeping with them lying on either side of me snuggled in close. I had lived nearly every man's dream...two women willing to share themselves together with me. I was more than moderately happy.

But, then I thought.What do I do about Carmen...?