At First Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

I couldn't help myself, having this incredibly lovely creature in my arms, allowing me to touch her. I hear her huff several times, and then she squeals into a strong orgasm with my finger still inside her. After I withdraw my finger, she turns around, unzips my pants and fishes my already nearly hard cock out, and kisses it. She licks the clear pre-cum from the tip, and slides it in between her lovely pale pink lipstick-covered lips.

She gives me the most amazing blowjob I have ever had, with her slender and delicate fingers tickling my balls. I moan loudly trying to delay the familiar feeling, but as she slides her lips all the way down, I explode in her pretty mouth, and she swallows it all, squeezing my balls to get as much as she can.

It feels incredible, letting go inside of her warm, fleshy, moist mouth as her tongue bathes the underside of my throbbing cock. As I throb inside her mouth, I involuntarily groan, "Oh God!!!" I am still recovering from the delicious pain/pleasure of my orgasm when she crawls up and gives me a long impassioned, and cummy kiss holding my face in her hands.

She doesn't have to say the words as her sweet smile says them for her, "Thank you Michael!" I would very happily wrest this little girl away from that rock-headed jock except for one thing, I fell in love with Angela during our first date.

Then we hear Angela's voice from the front with her now watching us in the rear view mirror,

"Everyone good back there?" Dotty looks at her dreamily, and she and I breathe in unison,

"Yeah!"

"Okay my darlings, the theater is not far and the feature starts soon, so put away anything that got taken out, and zip up anything that got unzipped! Mama's going to drive you to the movies!"

We had straightened ourselves out chuckling at her last statement, and separated in the back seat by this time, so we just laugh at our cute friend and driver. I feel that I have had my piece of Dorothy and she, hers with me, so my attention returns to our pretty chauffer. So does Dotty's as she reaches up to the front seat and kisses Angela on the neck, whispering in her ear,

"Thank you darling, you can have your Michael back on the way home, and I will drive!"

Angela smiles and reaches back to pat her on the head and catches my eye in the rearview mirror with a sweet sexy smile. That is her sign of agreement. I know that I might also have to give them time for any girl-to-girl stuff they might want while watching the movie.

I begin to feel like I have betrayed Angela with Dotty in the back seat, but what happened between Dotty and me, is what Angela wanted to happen. It is clear that she needed to test my affection for her by giving me, my taste of Dorothy to satisfy my 'at first sight' infatuation. To get her out of my system, so to speak, so she will know that I trulychooseher.

Dorothy comes over and sits on my lap and we just kiss softly with my hand sliding up her dress as she parts her legs for me. Angela pulls into the theater lot. Dotty's panties are soaked with her juices! She slides off my lap, adjust her dress and hair, and then she runs her fingers over my bulging crotch, and says,

"Ohhh, I've done a good job getting you ready for Angela haven't I?"

I just smile stupidly trying not to cream in my pants, as her glossy pink fingernails scratch over my hardening cock through my slacks. Angela opens Dorothy's door for her and the girls hug and giggle a little as Angela plays the chauffer bit to the hilt. I get out on my side and turn away from the girls until my bulge starts to subside.

We walk into the theater, and the girls tell me that they are paying, and treating me to anything I want. They make it loud, so it is clear to anyone around us that I am their little gigolo tonight, as they laugh and giggle over my momentary embarrassment.

The girls let me in first to the last row in the darkest part of the theater. Angela is next, followed by Dotty. They do not allow me to carry anything, since I am their ... man. The arm rests fold up in this theater, so we have three seats in a row, where we have the freedom to move back and forth, to cuddle together, or whatever else!

We are all settled, and Angela puts the popcorn and drinks down out of the way, and turns to me, immediately sliding her tongue into my mouth all the way. My hand naturally goes to her pert little breasts, and my fingers massage her puffy areolas and pink little nipples as she moans into my mouth.

The girls picked a late showing of a movie that has been out for a while, and there are only a few scattered clumps of patrons there, and no children. The closest people to us are about three rows ahead.

Angela leans back on me, like Dotty did in the car, and I have her entire front to play with all the way down, as we watch the movie. I slowly slide my hand over her stomach, just massaging her lightly. Then I move my hand up her little front.

She unbuttons the other two buttons on the placket at the top of her dress and I slide my hand inside her dress and right onto her breasts since she is not wearing a bra. My fingers play with her nipples as they become harder. She moans softly as she watches the movie.

Dotty sees her friend's hemline moving up her thighs, decides to play with Angela too. She pushes her dress up more to be able to touch her skin above her stockings. Angela is in heaven with our attentions to her body in our dark corner. My eyes meet Dotty's and we chuckle at being about to give some attention to our little brown-eyed chauffer.

Dotty discovers that Angela once again left her panties behind when she dressed, so her fingers move quickly to fondle Angela's naked pussy lips, and slide under the hood to her growing pink clit. Angela opens her legs wide to her friends touch pulling her dress up over her hips, as she reaches her head back for me to kiss her.

Her heightened state of arousal come as much from being so exposed in public, as from the sexy attentions she is receiving at both ends of her petite body. Anyone walking up the aisle might see her little pussy, glistening in the light from the movie. Angela is a closet exhibitionist; it gives her a thrill to show some flesh in public. The good news is that she is cute, and presents a very pleasant view.

With her friend's pretty legs spread wide, Dotty moves in placing her hands on her friend's upper thighs, and Angela soon feels Dotty's breath on her pussy lips. I reach down and pull Angela's dress up over her ass and Dotty places little kisses on Angela's pussy and clit. She sucks Angela's sensitive little nubbin into her mouth as Angela starts moaning and breathing hard.

Dotty moves her mouth to Angela's swollen pussy lips, kissing and sucking them. Angela stars breathing hard as she places her hands on Dotty's blonde head to hold her in place. When Dotty slides her tongue into her pussy, Angela starts to shudder into a strong orgasm as I kiss her to stifle her loud moans.

Angela returns to her attentions to Dotty by quickly removing her bikini panties, and stuffing them in my shirt pocket. "Souvenir!" She whispers with a giggle. She quickly brings her friend to orgasm kissing and sucking Dotty's swollen little pussy. Angela holds her friend until she returns to normal and we all settle back, watching the movie for a while, Angela leaning against me, and Dotty leaning against Angela. We are shushed a couple of times by other patrons as we talk and joke quietly together.

I take Dotty's panties out of my pocket, and put them to my nose out of curiosity. They smell sweet from her normal scents and soaps, mixed with the heavier musk of her female smell and juices from Angela's and my attentions to of her. Angela rolls her eyes seeing me doing this and whispers teasingly,

"pervert!"

We pass the popcorn back and forth, and all drink out of the same huge cup of soda, just like good little theater-goers. The movie isn't half bad, and we have taken care of Angela for driving, and having to listen to Dotty and me in the back seat. Dotty lovingly smooths Angela's hair back off her face, and asks her friend,

"Are you having a nice time tonight darling?"

"Oh, yes! You guys are so wonderful, even our panty-sniffing pervert over here!"

"Angela, I want Michael to have them ... as a remembrance!"

I can see Dotty's face in the half-light. She is luminous ... beautiful ... sweet. She looks up at me and gives me a sweet smile, and my heart skips a beat seeing how beautiful she is.

Angela notices this exchange, and possibly wondering if she is losing the battle to her lovely friend. I turn Angela's face to me, and kiss her softly but passionately. I put all the the feeling I have for this girl into that kiss, and when we come up for air, she just says,

"Wow! Michael!"

Dotty conveniently gets up to visit the ladies' room, and Angela starts to get up to follow her but she says,

"No, darling, you stay here and talk to Michael!"

She leaves Angela and me by ourselves and we cuddle and talk as softly and as quietly as we can. After a break in the conversation, she turns to me and says,

"So, Michael what do you think? She is lovely isn't she?"

I look into Angela's dark eyes and say,

"Yes, she is!"

"Do you love her ... do you think?"

"Yes, I am starting to have great feelings for her."

"Well, is it her hair, her eyes, her body?"

"Yes, It is all of those things, She is an absolute knockout! I love her brown hair and those beautiful dark brown eyes, her cute smile and the way she looks in her navy blue dress! She is an unbelievable beauty!"

"Michael, don't you mean blonde hair, and blue eyes? And, Dotty is wearing a powder blue dress ... are you color blind?"

"Well darlin' I am looking right at her and I know what brown eyes look like when I see them!"

Dotty is still gone, conveniently giving us a lot of time to ourselves. Angela is confused,

"Michael, you mean me!"

"Of course silly! who else?"

She lets her breath out, wears a big smile and wiggles her butt into her seat with the self-satisfaction of winning me, over her much prettier friend. She turns to me and says,

"Michael darling, I know that this is only our second date, but i-if it is okay w-with you um, I would love it if you would ... if you could like, stay the night ... with me."

She looks hopeful, as she sees a broad smile start to spread over my face and I say,

"I would like that very much. Now, can you please stop teasing me with Dotty? She is an incredible beauty, and she is an extremely sweet person, and I loved touching her, but she is not you. She is not the girl I fell for the other night!"

She is in tears long before I finish my confession to her, and by the end of it she is sobbing as she says,

"Oh Michael, I-It makes m-me s-so happy to hear that!" then I see that mischievous little smile I have some to love and she says,

"You are so getting laid tonight, dude!"

I laugh at her and just say, "Okay by me darlin', sounds wonderful."

Then Angela reaches into my pocket, takes Dotty's panties out and puts them to her own nose saying,

"Mmm! Dotty smells so sexy!" then she stuffs them back into my shirt pocket.

Then we hear a sweet female voice from the other side as Dotty slides down into her seat,

"Has he proposed yet?"

We both look at each other and laugh quietly, and I say,

"Not yet, but she did proposition me!"

Angela elbows me in the ribs. Dorothy breathes a sigh of relief and says,

"Good for you darling! Michael, you are an amazing man, and under different circumstances, I would want to take you intomybed! But my life is so complicated, and you have a much better girl right here!"

I smile at Dotty in agreement, "Yup, she's a little brat sometimes, but I like her!"

Angela frowns a little at the word "brat," but sweetens it into a smile. The credits are rolling for the movie and the few other patrons are getting up to leave. Dotty looks at Angela with a puzzled look and asks,

"Darling, please tell me what this evening was all about! I certainly would have let you and Michael go out by yourselves, and you and I could have gone out another time."

Angela looks at her and looks at me, and says,

"This evening started because Michael saw you at my store and thought you were so pretty that he wanted to meet you, so I set this evening up. But Michael and I had a date the other night, and kind of hit it off. I just wanted to be sure he is with me for the right reasons and not because he is interested in someone else he couldn't have."

Angela reaches down to slurp up the last of the soda, and continues,

"I wanted him to have real attention from you, and in order to do that, we had to pry you away from Greg for an evening. There was to be no sex, but just getting to know you and to touch you so he could make a decision between us. I know that sound barbaric, but I expected that he would choose you, since you are far prettier and feminine that I am. I invited him back to my place tonight!"

"So I guess I am stuck with Greg then."

Then to me, Dorothy says,

"Michael, I would have been very happy if you had chosen me, but I can see the attraction to Angela, and I am happy for you both! Um, if she doesn't treat you right, just give me a call honey!"

Angela takes Dotty's hand in hers and says,

"Darling, stay with Michael and me tonight! We can make up the couch and you can make a small declaration of your independence from Gregory. The first step is always the hardest my dear!"

"Angie, you don't want someone else around when you are with Michael!"

"Don't be silly Michael and I both love you, and you are welcome to be with us! We want to protect you!"

I chime in, "That's right Dotty! Stay with us tonight, and I will make us all breakfast in the morning."

"Well ... okay! You guys are the best, and I love you both!"

Dorothy insists on driving my car so Angela and I can reconnect in the back seat. In front of Angela's building, we hear Dotty say,

"Oh shit! He's here!"

I look up to see a large figure exiting a car and heading our way. The three of us get out of the car, as he lumbers up and booms,

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON DOT? WHO IS THIS DUDE?"

She says, "This is Michael! He is Angela's boyfriend. He and Angela and I are spending the night at her place, so just go home, I will be at my place sometime tomorrow."

"LIKE HELL YOU WILL DOT, YOU'RE COMING WITH ME ... NOW!"

I stepped forward to reinforce the message that Dotty is staying with us.

"OH YEAH, WELL WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TELL ME?"

I step up in his face, and say, "I'm the one telling you how it's going to be, back off and go home! Leave Dotty be!"

He takes a swing at me, and I block it by catching his fist in my hand. I have had a lot of practice catching baseballs with my bare hand, so his meaty fist is about the same. I use my grip on his fist to push him back a little. He redirects his attention to Dorothy,

"WELL, YOU BETTER BE THERE TOMORROW WHEN I COME OVER DOT!"

"Greg, I amthroughwith you! Do not come over tomorrow orever! You are abusive and I amnotyour property."

Dotty stands up to her boyfriend, giving him as brave and determined look as she can muster. She sticks her chin out in a gesture of defiance. When he moves toward Dorothy, I step up and thump him hard in the chest, and say,

"Leave her alone, dude. She is now under the protection of me and my boys!"

He is rubbing his chest where I hit him, as if it hurt. He points at Dotty and says,

"YOU BITCH! I SHOULD HAVE DUMPED YOU DUMB ASS A LONG TIME AGO!"

"Well, dump my dumb ass now then. Go home Gregory, we arethrough!"

"FUCK YOUSE ALL!"

He fumes and stomps off and jumps into his car. He squeals the tires as he fishtails away into the night.

Dotty comes over to me and puts her arms around me, and puts her head on my chest saying,

"Thank you for backing me up Michael. God, I'll have your children for helping me get rid of that ... that asshole! Please pardon the language!"

I can feel her shaking as I hold her. I know it frightened her to stand up to Greg finally, but she is the brave one tonight. She earned my respect for taking her life back.

Angela yells, "Hey! If anyone is having his children it is going to be me!"

"Don't I have a voice in this?" I ask teasingly.

"Shut up Michael, we are arguing about who is having your children!" Angela says, and then we all laugh, and move inside.

The girls take a shower together, and come bouncing out giggling and jiggling. They are both completely naked as they come out snapping each other's tight little asses with their towels. I sit on the bed, and Angela finds safety on my lap. I take her towel, and start to dry her hair for her. She turns around facing me, and straddling my legs with her naked crotch pushing up against my lower stomach.

She throws her arms around me, and kisses me as her breasts press into my chest.

"Michael, feed me and take me to bed!"

"Me too, Michael!" says Dotty giggling.

Angela gets down, turns and gives her a dirty look so Dotty rephrases,

"I mean, feed me and takeAngieto bed!"

Dotty walks over to me and hands me her towel, and I stand to dry her hair as well, as she puts her arms around me pressing her naked little body against me. She looks up at me and I give her a non-sexual peck on the lips.

The three of us then move into the kitchen with Dotty and Angela still completely naked. The jiggling of little tits and tight little buns is at once erotic and comic, but presents a view I am thoroughly enjoying ... Dotty's lightly covered platinum blonde triangle gives her kind of a shaved look at even a short distance. I start making some scrumptious omelets for the three of us. Angie makes some pancakes and Dotty, the coffee.

The girls crowd close to me, and I feel arms, legs, and tits from both sides pushing into me as we eat, and laugh, and tease. I am in heaven with my arms around these two nude lovelies touching and kissing me, until we all realize that we are all getting tired.

Angela gets Dotty a couple of sheets and blanket to put on the couch, and I watch Dotty's incredible little ass as she leaves to settle in. She slides between sheets on the couch, still naked. I have to admit that Dorothy is an amazing sight clothed ... but naked, she is unbelievably beautiful!

Angela has a cute little shape as well, and I have become very fond of her pretty face, and incredibly expressive brown eyes; they tell me all I have to know about her thoughts and feelings. She isAngela, and that is all she has to be for me. After getting her friend settled for the night, she starts back toward the bedroom saying,

"Come on Michael, time to make me a woman!"

I smile and then rush up behind her scooping her up on my arm as she squeals,

"MICHAEL!!!"

I carry her tiny body to the bed and gently lay her on it; I quickly undress to join between the sheets telling her,

"Angie honey, we don't have to do anything tonight that you are uncomfortable doing. You have nothing to prove to me sweetie, and we can just cuddle if you like. I know we are rushing your timeline quite a bit, and I can wait."

She wears her sexiest smile and opens her legs to me and I see her lovely pussy for the first time. She opens up to me so wide that her pussy lips gape and I can see her pink fleshy insides. She says breathily,

"It's ... okay Michael ... but be gentle! Forget ... timelines darling, I'll ...I'll let you know ... if we ... go too far!"

I smile to reassure her, and slide into the bed between her open legs. I change my mind when I see her moist pussy so invitingly open, and I just have to taste her. I slide my hands under her buttocks, and lift her up as I push my face into her, kissing, licking, and sucking her sweetly.

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers