At First Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers

She tastes wonderful, with that distinctive fresh and musky young girl pussy smell. She closes her eyes and starts to moan, breathing harder and becoming very wet and satiny-slippery down there. I move up to kiss her face and as the tip of my cock brushes against her vulva, she gasps. I slide just my tip into her.

She is very tight, and my thickness is stretching her lips, so I take it slow with her. Just inch by inch until I have about three inches in her, and I check to see how she is doing. I see her wince a little and she is biting her lower lip.

"Okay, honey?"

"Yes Michael, it's tight, but it doesn't hurt ... too much! I um think I can handle some more!"

I slide almost out of her and back in introducing another couple of inches as she moans with pleasure, likely tinged with a little pain. With five inches in her, I am just about at her cervix so I back off a little and start to stroke in and out of her in a slow smooth rhythm, trying not to go too deep. I can feel her getting close as her breathing quickens. She is thrusting her hips up against my thrusts,

"Oh Michael! Oh Michael, Oh God! I'm coming! Oh Michael! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

With one more stroke out and back in, the friction pushes her over the edge, and she screams into a strong orgasm, shuddering and convulsing and pushing her pelvis up as she grabs the sheet in her tiny fists.

"Oh Michael ... oh ... my God, Michael! Oh, oh! It ... has never ... been ... this strong ... be-before! I can ... feel it ... in my butt, honey ... the electricity! It hurts!"

Then she laughs with her head bouncing on the mattress and shaking side to side as she continues,

"The tingle, oh god! It hurts ... but it hurts so good!"

She continues to convulse as I pound into her, and I stiffen and come deep inside her. I realize as I push into her, that I am all the way inside her tiny body. I look into her flushed and sweaty face, and I see the little girl I admired for so long behind that counter in the supermarket, and now I am lying on top her her with my cock throbbing deep inside her sweet, tight, vagina!

"Michael, I have wanted to be with you for so long. My heart was nearly broken when you wanted to meet Dotty, but you chose me over her so I am the happiest little girl in the world, and I have seven inches of you throbbing inside my little cunny!"

She wiggles her little ass and giggles to make the point. Looking into her pretty face is keeping me hard inside her, and I say to her,

"Wanna do it again?"

"Oh Michael, you are such a bad, boy ... of course! Can we?"

"Just give me a few minutes!"

But, she is still worried about Dotty and with a knitted brow and worry in her voice asks me,

"What about that gorgeous piece of girl-flesh out in the other room. Wouldn't you love to be with her? She is lying out there between cool cotton sheets completely naked, breathing in and out with her breasts heaving and her thighs rubbing together ... I'll bet her little kitty is really warm and moist!"

"Nah, she's lovely, but I have everything I need right here! Do you remember my saying that Ichoseyou over Dorothy? Better grab onto the sheets again little darlin' we are going again!"

Shedidgrab hold of the sheets in her tiny fists, and Ididpound her hard into another mind-blowing orgasm for both of us. She thrust her hips up to meet all of my strokes, with her hard, tiny, athlete's body. After cuddling and talking quietly for a while, Angela and I gently made love a couple more times that night until we fell asleep, with me still inside her.

Morning comes with us having parted, and with Dotty obviously feeling lonely and spooning up behind Angie. She must have wandered in during the night, and slid in between us after we parted. So, instead of spooning behind Angela, I am behind Dotty's naked little bod with my arms around them both, with my cock nestled between Dotty's sweet little ass cheeks.

"Morning Michael!" she whispers. She looks at her still sleeping friend, then turns around toward me, and looking down at my hardening cock growing between her thighs, she says,

"I can help you with that sweetie!"

I smile at her and reply,

"You see that little brown-eyed beauty behind you? Well, she is my little love, and I don't want to do anything to mess that up.

"Okay, Michael, just trying to be a good guest, looking out for her host!"

We both chuckled about that, and I turned onto my back and closed my eyes again. Dorothy pushes closer to me just cuddling against my side. After a few seconds, and still half asleep, I feel tiny fingers playing with my cock as it lay across my thigh. I didn't open my eyes, so I don't know whether they belonged to Dotty or to Angela.

I awake a little, with the fingers still playing with me to find myself looking into Angela's big brown eyes over Dotty's shoulder as the cute little blonde plays with me. Angela kisses her friend on the shoulder says,

"Morning darling! Michael has such a nice cock, doesn't he?"

Dotty is not sure how to react ... but Angela is! She pulls her friend into a close embrace, sloppily French kissing her lovely friend as I watch them. Then she looks into Dotty's clear blue eyes and whispers,

"It's okay my darling! You are always welcome in our bed." Then she giggles and says, "I am so hungry, what about you guys?"

Dotty and I look at Angela, and then each other not knowing what to say. Angela gets up saying,

"I'm going to take a shower; you two stay here and play a little if you wish!"

Dotty turns back to me pushes her firm petite body against mine and starts kissing me. I feel her ample breasts pressing against my chest, and I put my arms around her. We kiss long and luxuriously, as our hands roam over each other's bodies. My fingers slide between her thighs, as she finds my now very hard cock with hers. She is stroking me from the tip to my balls and back up as I slide a finger inside her squishy, fleshy little cunt.

We both understand that Angie's unspoken limits for us is that we cannot fuck each other, and that after last night and this morning, Dotty and I playing together will become increasingly inappropriate. After several minutes of our 'playing,' we look into each other's eyes; Dotty closes hers and kisses me softly but briefly. We part lips as her lovely eyes flutter open again, and we fall apart breathing hard.

Angela comes out of the shower drying her hair and joins us in the bed, slipping in between Dotty and me. She pushes up against me and kisses me long and hard as Dotty plays with Angela's firm little ass, rubbing, massaging and sliding a hand between her thighs.

Angela turns toward her friend, embraces her and smiles, thanking her for keeping me warm for her. She gets up, grabs Dotty's hand and pulls her into the kitchen as I follow. This time all three of us are naked, and the girls tease me about my semi-hard member bobbing along as I follow them.

I make breakfast for the girls, and they make coffee for themselves and then I head out to the shower. Dressed in blue jeans and a sweatshirt, I walk back into the kitchen to see the girls at the counter with coffee. By this time, they have each slipped into over-sized T-shirts and boy-shorts.

Dotty gets up and puts her arms around my neck, and says,

"Michael, thank you so much for helping me with Gregory. I want to be rid of him so I can find someone nice like you, but he is so possessive and too hard to say no to! I don't want to be anyone's property, but Gregory was my high school boyfriend, and I guess he got that idea that I was his!"

She presses her belly against me, and I put my hand on her hip as I kiss the top of her head, and say,

"You're welcome Dotty. Let me know right away if he causes you anymore trouble."

I plate some pancakes for both of the girls, and leave finish getting ready. As I start down the hallway, I hear Angie turn to Dotty and say,

"Tell me quick honey, what did you and Michael do in the back seat?"'

"Well first of all Angie honey, it was you that insisted that we be back there together! He only touched me over my clothes, and I was actually getting a little frustrated so I let him touch my, um ... me inside my panties. I would have loved to pull my panties off and cowgirl the shit of him! But, considering what the two of us put the poor guy through last night I'd say that he was a perfect gentleman and he deserved the attention that you insisted I give him."

Dotty takes a sip of coffee and continues,

"I don't know what you have honey, but you should just relax and enjoy him ... he is crazy about you ... but I am warning you my dear little friend, that if you chase him away I will be right there to claim him! Darling, stop teasing him with me. You had him before our date, and he lovesyou... not me!"

"Oh I know, and it was probably silly to test him like that, but this whole thing was because he saw you in the store and wanted to meet you. I had to know that you were out of his head."

"Never really in there, Angie! He fell for you when you guys dated a few days ago. I was out of his head then!"

I could hear the conversation, since I had the door open just brushing my teeth, Angie tears up listening her her friend, and when I came back later, she runs over to me throwing her arms around my neck and saying,

"Michael, hug me darling."

I wrap my arms around her and I rock her as she cries it all out. She pulls back and as I look into the dark-eyed, tear-streaked little face of the girl I love, she says,

"Michael, I love you so much!"

~ ~ ~

Part Three, Moving forward with Angela:

Greg continues to bother Dorothy for a while, but she finds renewed strength in dealing with him. Some of my large friends and I—all baseball team members—are obliged to help her strengthen her resolve a few times, until he finally gives up on her and leaves her alone.

She takes up with a nice man named Jason from her university classes, and the four of us become good friends. I never lay a hand on Dorothy again, except for a hug and a peck on the cheek now and then. None of us ever said anything further about that night, or the next morning.

My relationship with Angela deepens as we continue to date. We find many things we have in common. We bicycle quite a lot with Dorothy and Jason, and play partner's tennis together. I find that Angie is quite a talented athlete, and we beat Dorothy and her friend most times we play. I teach Angela how to play backgammon, which is one of my favorite games. It is really a game of odds, but she plays it too aggressively and loses more than she wins.

I am pleasantly surprised to find that Angela loves classical music, so I have someone to go to concerts with me. I also love opera, and she is trying hard with it, but it is an acquired taste. She loves the theatricality of it, the color, the action, the costumes, and all the extras; and she cried at the end ofLa Traviata, as Violeta once again dies from consumption in the arms of her lover, as she always does.

But she loved the lively drinking song,Libiamo ne' lieti calici,a tune familiar to most everyone, and giggled throughout with a beautiful light in her face! She wore a beautiful black gown, which showed just a hint of cleavage. With her dark coloring and flashing her lovely dark eyes, she was stunning and turned every male eye.

We have an active sex life, and are very inventive in bed, but mostly she loves me on top, just fucking her straight and hard. She always cries after she comes, and I have to hold her until she cries it out. She quickly gets over her worry that Dotty is prettier than she is, and more attractive to me, when she tells me one morning after sex,

"Y'know Michael! You are really lucky to have me! I am really a great little piece of ass! And, did you see all of those men at the opera? They all wanted me Michael!"

I laughed and replied,

"Yes I am, yes you are, and yes they did! You are the most amazing woman I have ever met and I feel very fortunate!"

Then with a sly smile she ups the ante by saying,

"Be a good boy Michael, and I might just keep you around ... no promises though!"

Then she queers it for herself by giggling. I know that somewhere in the back of her mind is Dotty's warning about her treating me right, but I have no interest in Dorothy, as pretty as she is. Dotty is a sweet, kind person and a good friend but I love my scrappy little brown-eyed brat!

Angela and I are out to dinner with Dotty and Jason about a year after we started dating, and I wink at Dotty at a particular point. She casually announces that she is heading to the ladies' room and grabs Angela's hand to go with her. After the girls leave, Jason gets up to cue the waiter to bring the champagne when he sees the girls coming back from the ladies' room. When Dotty and Angela come back, Jason and I are standing, and the waiter is there with the champagne bucket on its stand, chilling a bottle of Moët & Chandon White Star.

As Dotty joins Jason standing next to him, Angela's eyes widen, seeing the champagne and her friends all standing waiting for her. Then the notices a little purple velvet box on her plate, looks at me as she gasps deeply with both hands covering her mouth. I drop to one knee in front of her and she realizes what is happening and gasps,

"Oh my God Michael what are you doing?"

Then she slowly sinks down into her chair. I tell her all of the things I love about her in a short but prepared speech, and ask her to marry me.

"Oh my God Michael ... wait ... what?" She says completely stunned.

"My sweet little love, do you have an answer for me?" I say to get her to come back to the reality of the situation.

"YES! MICHAEL ... OH MY GOD, YES! YES, YES, YES, I WILL MARRY YOU MY DARLING!" she finally manages to say.

She fumbles a little trying to open the little box on her plate, and takes the ring out, watching it sparkle in the lights; I take it and place it on her ring finger. Then I rise, take her hand, and pull her into a sweet kiss. The entire restaurant is applauding with scattered whistles and "yeah's"

My sweet Angela is in tears and throws her arms around my neck again crying on my shoulder. The poor girl doesn't know what to do next, so I sit her down, and pour her a glass of champagne, and Jason pours a glass for the rest of us at the table. Angela raises her glass and then drains it. She is so excited that she grabs the bottle of champagne and starts pouring glasses of it for people at the tables around us until it is gone, showing them her ring, completely in tears.

People are laughing, and hugging her, congratulating her and a few of the men get up and shake my hand. With an empty bottle of champagne still in her hand, she looks at me and says,

"Michael you little brat! I am so surprised my darling. I am going to make the best wife you ever saw!"

She is still not sure what to do or say, so I embrace her again as Jason takes the bottle out of her hand and places it in the bucket. Angela is in tears, looks at me and not knowing what else to do, says loudly,

"You are so getting laid tonight, buddy!" as the crowd of patrons around us burst into laughter.

Dotty and I finally gets her settled down, so we can have some dessert, with people coming up to us and congratulating us. Angela becomes a little calmer, and shows her ring to everyone, including all of the waiters, and busboys, and anyone who is close enough. She sits back down as the crowd also settles back at their tables. She looks at me with her mascara streaking from her beautiful dark eyes, and says,

"Michael, you are a brat! You know that?"

"I know, my little love, I know!" I say laughing.

Dotty and Jason finally get their chance to congratulate their disheveled little friend, and I tell her that we can leave. Since Dotty and Jason drove separately, Angela and I head to my car. Before I can get her door open, she throws her arms around me and kisses me, mauling my mouth with hers. After our kiss she hugs me and in a quiet voice says,

"Michael, I love you so much. You know that I will be the best wife ever!"

Emotionally drained by the time I open her door, she sinks into the passenger seat. As I round the back of the car, I can see her reaching over to push my door open for me as she always does.

She lowers her seat back, and falls asleep for the whole journey back to her place, emotionally drained. Dotty and Jason are already there waiting for us, and have another bottle of champagne chilled and ready. They invited a few of our other friends, and we have a subdued engagement party for with the wine, some cheese, and fruit.

After the last of them leaves, Angela looks at me and says,

"Michael, I am so 'f-ing' horny, I don't even want to get undressed!"

I pick her up in my arms, and carry her to her bed, and reach up under her dress and pull her panties off, but leaving everything else. We cuddle, touch, fondle, and slowly make love for another hour before we fall asleep. She turns and is lying on her side with her dress still up to her hips, and one stocking pushed halfway down her leg and the other one loose and baggy. I spoon up behind her just holding her as she starts to snore softly.

I wake before she does, and she is on her stomach with her dress completely up over her lovely little ass and her stockings just about falling off. I leave her to awake on her own, as I head for the shower, and after I dress, I make her a little breakfast: two eggs over medium, a small stack of pancakes, cut strawberries, and kiwi, orange juice, and of course coffee with two aspirins on the saucer.

I bring it all into the bedroom on a large tray, and kiss her on the cheek as she arouses. She is sleepy, with her hair disheveled so I pull her dress back down, pull off her stockings, and she is awake looking at me through her hair across her face.

"Good morning Michael!"

She notices the tray of goodies I brought for her breakfast in bed, and she says,

"Oh Michael darling! Breakfast in bed ... I love it ... you are so sweet!"

She is ravenous and wastes no time digging in as I am sitting on the bed, watch her with a pleasant smile and drinking my coffee.

"Michael! this is sooo good!" she attempts to say with her mouth full of food as I laugh at her. She has her tiny hand over her mouth trying to be delicate about talking with a mouth full of food.

She finishes, and I take the tray saying to her,

"Take a shower doll, and come out when you are ready, I will have some fresh coffee for you."

"Okay Michael!" Then she softens into a teary smile, "What did I do to deserve such a sweet man as you?"

"By being such a little sweetheart, kind, loving and funny! Now get ready!" I say in answer to her rhetorical question.

She jumps out of the bed, pulls her dress off over her head and I help her with bra, and I watch her pretty little hiney disappear into the bathroom. She dresses in a pair of comfortable jeans, and a sweater with nothing underneath as usual. We just take the day for ourselves just staying in and talking softly. She leans back against me on the couch as I drink my coffee.

She cuddles up close as we talk, and she examines her ring and moving it around to catch the best light to make it sparkle. I put my coffee down and put my arms around my little darling fiancé. She leans her head back so I can kiss her, and we just continue to talk and laugh softly for a while longer. I managed to get my hands up under her sweater and massage her breasts as we talk. Our hearts are so full, holding on to each other, and just basking in the glow our feelings for each other.

We talk about our wedding, and select a date six months away. She says that she will leave the details and planning to Dotty and to her Mother. My brother will me my best man, and will plan the dinner for the wedding party as well as my stag/smoker.

Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers